TV Night

Story Info
But here I am on the floor with my ass in the air.
1.3k words
3.81
57.7k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was TV night so we were sitting on the floor watching TV with you, you sitting in front of me, lying back on my chest. You can easily rest your hands or arms on my knees while I massage your neck and arms. I have no idea what is on TV, I'm too busy, stroking you through your sweatshirt. I can feel the ridges of your arms, the swell of your shoulders. You are still warm from the hot shower after working all day. You radiate that heat back against my chest making my nipples hard.

I can feel your breathing, slow strong and steady. You are so focused on TV. I wonder if I can change that. I reach around and stroke your chest, still strong and firm even after all these years. I can feel your nipples through the sweatshirt already firm little nubs.

I squeeze those little nubs firmly; I have plans later for those, leaning in for the nibble on the ear lobe. I can feel you start to shift; I hear your breathing change so I roll those little nubs more firmly. You start to reach for the remote, but I'm quick to move it away. I want to see how long I can tease you, how hard you can get how long you can hold out.

I think I'd rather have you naked for this but alas, I can only get the sweat shirt off, to which you do not argue or pause. I continue to rub your chest, lightly trace your nipples, alternating with a little roll or tug. You are still trying to focus on the TV, but I see that bulge in your pants. It won't be long before it won't fit in the pants at all.

I go back to working the neck, nibbling the ears, massaging the shoulders. I trace your lips with my fingers and you gently suck on them. So I continue to let my fingers fuck your mouth with my other hand start tweaking your nipple in earnest. I can feel you lean your head back against my shoulder and a sigh escapes you as you grip my knees with your arms and the bulge in your pants gets bigger. You keep sucking my fingers while I rub your belly, teasing the waist band of your jeans.

Maybe now you are more interested in my plans than that of CBS? As I hand you the remote, you turn it off and lean forward just enough to let me escape from behind you. On the hardwood floors it's easy to slide you forward and lay you down. You place your fingers and slip them behind your head as you lay down, wondering what I have in store for you. I don't even need to feel the pants to see your needs. But instead, I slowly untie the shoes and slip them off. Tonight there seems to be no urgency and you let me take my time, though I can see the hunger in your dark eyes.

I convince you to close your eyes and relax as I'm planted firmly between your legs. I gently massage your thighs and I have my eyes focused on your nipples and head straight for them. As I suck on one, I roll the other with my fingers I can feel you start to shift your legs but I reach back and capture one with my only free hand and hold the calf up closely to the thigh. Yet another groan escapes you.

I reach for the button on the jeans and unzip the pants and you are ever so eager to release your cock from the confines of the denim so you lift your hips and I can slide them off with ease. I massage your inner thigh with one hand and your twins with my other hand. You try and pull your knees and legs together but I'm just too busy and really, you are just not ready yet!

So I grab a couple of pillows from the couch convincing you to put them under your stomach and lay face down on the floor. I think you comply just to see what's on my mind. But I know you don't like to have your ass in the air. You've told me you feel too exposed and vulnerable. I kneel at your head and start massaging your shoulders - you have great shoulders by the way – have I told you that lately - and continue around the biceps, back up to the shoulders. I move off to your right and start on the lower back, working from one side to the other.

It seems like it's time to continue my trip south so I move to your feet. You seem so hot all over and I'm no longer sure it's because of the shower or due to my massage. You rise up just a touch so I can adjust the pillows, then continuing at your legs moving up slowly to your thighs. Since you sit all day at work I spend extra time on your ass, massaging slowly but firmly. I try and convince you, it's a large muscle you know.

The more I work on your cheeks, the bigger the puddle is getting under your dick. It just keeps dripping pre-cum. I can see the twins occasionally draw up and I push gently on your perineum and they relax briefly. The legs keep moving in and I keep pushing them apart - reflex? Not sure about the but I take this opportunity to grab the bottle of KY and put 4 or 5 drops on that tiny little hole and start the massage of it too.

I can see your hands starting to fidget; you start to groan more as 3 more drops are added to the puddle under your dick. So I add 4 or 5 more drops and massage stronger, deeper with rhythm. I go back to rubbing your cheeks with my free hand occasionally working the twins being extra careful not to touch your dick. You start to calm some, or at least your breathing does so I add more KY to the entire length of my finger and start the slow assault. I can feel you tighten up, trying to keep me out but I just keep a slow steady push.

Your hands continue to fist up and move, your head goes from side to side and I work my finger deeper and deeper. I can feel you clench around my finder as I continue looking for the elusive prostrate, and eventually the lost is found. I push deep and hold my finger on the nodule, I know that's it because you have drawn up on your forearms and spread your legs wider still, giving me all the access I need. Your moan has almost turned to a growl and I feel you rhythmically squeezing my finger.

I start to massage your perineum with my thumb while my other hand works your dick. Its hard, dark and larger than usual. The twins keep pulling up, it's like a constant drip now and occasionally I just hold your dick tightly and pause. It's seems like the time has come for your release so I fill my hand with KY and work your dick with the same rhythm as with my finger in your ass. When you start to cum, it just continues and continues longer than I've ever seen you in the past. The puddle is huge and just seems to continue to collect as you rise up more and shudder with the release.

Slowly you lay back down on the pillows exhausted. You are starting to breathe again as I rub your cheeks with my free hand and you never noticed that I did not remove my finger from your ass....that is until I started to massage that little nodule again.