TV Temp: Alison Brie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

This time she used her tongue and mouth in equal measure to bring me close again. And yet she got herself off me again and left me hanging while she removed her blouse. Now Alison was fully naked again, which gave me even more of a reason to twitch and come close to cumming when she blew me for a third time.

And for a third time, she took her mouth off before I was on the brink. This time, she replaced her mouth with her breasts.

A tit-fuck from Alison would have certainly been enough then and there. But after 30 seconds of me thrusting between her breasts, she got more elaborate again by leaning down to take the head of my cock back in her mouth. With her tits still surrounding the rest of my shaft, her mouth on my head and her deceptively sweet doe eyes looking up at me, it was all I needed.

I had came inside Alison and came into her hand and my pants too. But she wanted it in her mouth to top it off, and I went above and beyond to make that happen. Somehow, there was still enough in the tank tonight to fill up her mouth and then some.

I sank deeper into my seat on the couch as Alison swallowed me off, then popped off my dick and wiped what she couldn't swallow off of her breasts. "I gotta give you credit, this way of doing things is pretty hot," Alison said when she was done.

"Yeah.....if not more exhausting," I stated as the full toll of cumming three times with Alison in one night hit me. Now that there was nothing left to stay active for tonight, I was almost unable to move. I certainly didn't move enough to stop myself from sliding off the couch and landing right on my ass on the floor.

Alison tried not to laugh, and was having more success than I was in trying to get up. But she went over and tried to help me on my feet, or at least help me back on the couch. Even though she was four inches smaller than me and I wasn't that light, she still tried to help me up, as her naughty, sexy side had given way back to her sweetheart side at the moment. After it helped her get me onto the couch, she went over to redress herself in her costume again.

"Okay, you just get your strength back for a while. Your pants should be drier by now, but I'll make one more stop at the costume room to find new ones. I should get my regular clothes back from there while I'm at it too," Alison comically reminded herself as she finished buttoning up and headed off the set.

It was too bad that I thought up the lesson of the day during sex, or I could have pieced it together now to keep myself active and awake. So I just ran through pieces of it again, like the two sides lesson, impressing Alison the right way, and my fear of being discovered getting tempered for now.

That last one did kind of fit in on how I wasn't keen on promoting myself for much else. I didn't need promotion to get hits for my freelance work, and I didn't have resources yet to promote any manuscripts. With the work I did for the website and my book ideas, and my occasional stints on TV sets, I didn't like overworking myself even further.

But while I was still determined not to promote myself by talking about my trysts, I had learned that a little self-promotion didn't always backfire -- at least not after a while. Maybe I could apply that to my regular work and finally set up a Twitter account to plug my articles, and my clothed temp work.

Alison had a busy Twitter account as well, which could help me stay in touch with her after my time on "Community" ended. But I chose to believe that was a small part of my decision.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers