TV Temp: Anne Hathaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

After taking my left hand off Anne's breasts, I slid it down to her crotch as well, brushing the front of her panties while the fingers on my right hand went inside them to play around. Between that and my oral work on her chest, Anne was starting to get a little loud, which she did take note of.

"Hold on.....you either need to slow down or keep my mouth busy," she laid out. I had no desire to slow down, and fortunately I did have ways to keep her mouth busy.

I lifted my head up to kiss her again, which did at least muffle her groans as I kept working on and below her panties. This left her tits neglected, so my left hand went back and forth between giving them more rubs and caressing her groin. Eventually, Anne thrust herself against my fingers, which inspired me to thrust them back a bit while my tongue was already moving all around her mouth.

Finally I got her panties off to leave her naked, leaving my left hand to pat her bare pussy while my right fingers were going into it nearby. Then I moved my free hand back to her breasts so that I was kissing Anne, playing with her chest and finger-fucking her pussy all at once. It was surprising to me that Anne could moan loudly and take all this without breaking from my lips to catch her breath. Yet if she broke now, she would probably groan too loud and get us caught, so I decided to gradually slow my fingers, hands and lips.

Eventually I pulled my lips back and let Anne breathe heavily, as her moans now got a little quieter. It also gave me time to take in that I had really worked her up like this, and that I had done all that after being intimidated by her just a week earlier. I should be jaded to this kind of thing by now, yet my wonder at these experiences still hadn't faded away; which was for the best, really.

"I think I'm ready to sit down now," Anne said to interrupt my train of thought. Before I could move to give her room, she climbed onto my lap and sat herself down. It didn't make me enter her, yet my cock was now lying in front of her pussy. Once Anne got her legs around me, she looked down to notice this as well.

She experimented by rubbing herself against my dick, which had been neglected by design in the last several minutes. It was hardly any softer after the show that me and Anne had put on, yet it probably could last a little longer inside her if necessary.

"What do you think? Do we have time to....fit this in?" I inquired. It must have taken at least 15-20 minutes to do the foreplay, but time tends to stand quite still in moments like this.

"You've fit in some pretty good things already. I think I've got room for one more big thing before dress." Anne then set out to prove it by lifting herself up and lining up over my cock. I decided to fill in the rest by entering her myself, getting halfway in before she sank down over the rest of me.

We just rocked against each other for a few moments as we adjusted to the new situation and sensations. Then I started to thrust a little more, which got Anne to rock against me a bit harder. This built up more and more as Anne wrapped her legs tighter around me and settled her arms over my shoulders. I responded by placing my hands on her back and setting my chin on her shoulder, helping me to see her bare ass for the first time as it went up and down on my lap.

Her ass started to land on me a bit harder, which made me grit my teeth and pull my head back. I then met Anne's eyes again, which were filled with lust that illuminated their natural beauty more than usual. "You have beautiful eyes..." I found myself muttering, realizing too late that I was quoting one of Jake Gyllenhaal's cheesy pick-up lines in the "Love and Other Drugs" trailer. I had been proud of myself for not referencing or joking about that film and Anne's highly anticipated nudity in it, at least until now.

"That's it? That's all you've got?" Anne asked, as she was paraphrasing her own line from the trailer. "I'm sure you've got something more original than that," she teased.

"Well....I could say I want to fuck your hot, wet pussy until it cums on my cock. Was that from the movie?" I inquired and added a few deep thrusts in the background.

"Ohh.....now I kind of wish it was," Anne admitted, before she leaned her mouth over to my ear and started whispering. "I'd add that I want your hot, wet dick to cum all over me too. Is that a good rewrite?" Since she asked this by kissing my ear and breathing into it, I hoped she took my stunned silence as a yes.

Anne's moans were now going right into my ear as well as we kept going, which made me motivated to go even faster. Both my hands went to her ass and tried to help it go up and down over me. I even tried to rub my chest against hers so that our nipples collided, but Anne helped out more by putting her arms back around me and crushing her tits against me.

I now had my face back between her neck and shoulder, so I took advantage by kissing both of them. I was tempted to suckle on her neck, but I didn't want the "SNL" makeup crew to have to cover up a hickey. So I just rested my face on her soft skin to muffle my own moans as she rode me faster.

As much as I loved this position, I knew I didn't have much more time to work with and I wanted to get some more things in first. So I took a deep breath and tried to get myself up off the couch with her still wrapped around me. Anne yelped a bit loudly, so I made a "sssh" noise just in case, while I worked towards turning us around.

I made it so that I could position her to sit upright on the couch, in the same spot where I was sitting. Now I was the one on top of her and hovering over her as she sat. While the position was harder for me to be in than the last one, I made it work by sliding back into her. Now she would get to sit on the couch while I thrusted above her and saw her body writhe below me.

After getting back in and seeing her thrust back up to me, along with seeing my cock sink into her pussy, I knew I was on borrowed time. We needed to finish soon anyway, and now that I was in more of a position to control things, I could bring us to the brink shortly. So I laid myself back on top of her and pressed my forehead against her as I went faster.

Once again, I started kissing her to cover up our sounds of pleasure, which was a big help for both of us. I went into her more rapidly while she squeezed her legs back around my ass again to help drive me in deeper. It was hard for us not to bite each other's lips and tongues and keep them under control, yet they moved rapidly without leaving any damage. But I went a little slower once it got harder to contain myself, and our lips moved a bit slower against each other as a result.

After savoring that for a few moments, I pulled my lips back while keeping our groins firmly up against each other. "I'm almost there....where do I go?" I asked.

"Oh....okay, I know! Pull out and let me jack you off. And you can do it to me like you did before....make it come full circle, you know?" She laughed at using come as a pun, while I chuckled for other reasons. The last time I was here I started things off with Tina by masturbating, and now my second time here with Anne would end in the same fashion.

Being a sucker for symmetry and irony, I pulled off and went on my knees while Anne sat upright on the couch. She leaned down a bit and got a hold of my cock, which was already well lubed thanks to its previous activities. This also made it easier for my fingers to go back into her wet pussy and resume their earlier work.

I tried to swirl my two fingers inside of Anne, which made her bite back a groan; yet made her pump me harder in contrast. We picked up our speed in order to finish on time and to see us explode on each other for good measure.

Anne looked back and forth between her hand on my dick and my hand in her pussy, to get her going in both avenues. Then she looked up at me and gave another bright, lustful smile, which certainly helped me get a bit closer to going off. I studied her face intensely and slowly trailed down her form to her filled pussy, then gazed at the whole enchanting package as I felt myself getting closer.

"Oh yes, almost there....where do I land?" I gasped out.

"I'll figure that out, just make me cum on your hand now!" she whispered while taking quick breaths to quiet herself.

But that wouldn't be enough for either of us, after I picked up my pace and she rubbed her thumb over my head while stroking my shaft. With no other ideas coming to mind, I covered my mouth with my free hand and moaned into it as I finally released. Anne positioned it to land on her stomach and chest, and the sight of that seemed to put her over the edge and make me go that final bit deeper.

So Anne stole from my playbook and put her free hand over her mouth to hide her orgasmic cries. But the most damning evidence landed on my hand as Anne let herself go on it. Unfortunately, there was no way to stop a few spurts from getting on the floor, which would make clean up a little harder. Yet first things had to be first.

I was just starting to breathe against my hand once Anne was finished, as we both just stayed in place. Now that our heads had somewhat cleared and we could take a look at our position, and the mess we had left on ourselves, it looked all the more surreal. I heard Anne laugh a little bit, so she must have been thinking the same thing. As such, it made me let out a hidden laugh as well.

That held back any post-sex awkward silence; which was fitting since awkward silence helped set this up to begin with. I then remembered we did need to clean up quickly, so I reached over to my pants and got out a tissue. I wasn't saving it for this occasion, as I just needed it for my sneezing earlier in the morning; and yes, I still had a few unused ones left in stock. I used one to wipe off the cum I had left on Anne's body, another to get her's off of my hand and one more to try and pat down the stains on the floor.

Once I finished as much as I could, I started getting my clothes into a pile. I reached back to my pants and took out my cell phone; then dressed myself faster when I saw what time it was. "It's almost 6:30, damnit! They'll probably knock to get you any minute, and then they'll find me!"

"It's all right. You're getting dressed faster than me, you can go out and see if someone's there. If they're not, wait outside till they get here and say you came to get me too. If they're coming, just hide here until I get out."

I had all my clothes on by the time Anne finished her plan, so I hurried up right after she was done and opened the door a peek. No one seemed to be coming from either side of the hall, so it looked like I was safe. "All clear....I'll come 'wake you up' in a bit, then."

Anne was just straightening out her dress by then, and I took the chance that I had time to ask a question. "Will you be all right with the show although you didn't.....actually rest?"

"Rest is overrated sometimes. I'll be raring to go by the time you start knocking....which should be soon, right?"

"Oh, right, right!" I peeked out again and saw no one was there, which allowed me to get out and close the door without incident. I went down the hall and waited for a few seconds, then walked back to the door. This way, if someone was coming to get Anne, they'd arrive in time to think I was way ahead of them and had just arrived to knock on her door.

Indeed, I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see a crew member after I got to the door. "I'm way ahead of you, it's all right!" I called out before knocking on the door. "Anne? Are you up?"

A few seconds later, Anne answered the door fully dressed, and even pretend yawned a bit as well. "I'm up, indeed! Boy, I needed that nap, and now it's left me raring to go!"

"Good, they have a few new rewrites and costumes they need you to see right away," the crew member informed her.

"All right, let's go check them out!" She closed the door and then turned back to me. "Thank you for coming to get me too."

"Sure....if I don't see you, have a great show," I offered as a parting shot.

"I've had a great Saturday afternoon, I'm guessing the night'll be good too." Once that metaphor hit me, I smiled bashfully as Anne flashed me a final wink and a smile before she turned to follow the crew member away.

I let her get on with her preparations, then sat back and watched her dazzle the audience in dress rehearsal and on the live show. Yet in spite of finally seeing Studio 8H live on Saturday night, it was that Saturday afternoon which left an even greater impression – along with the guest host of both special time periods.

I hoped to convey as much, and yet not give anyway anything scandalous, when I wrote a little message to leave for Tina before I left Studio 8H again. In it, I left my initials and the phrase "You were right."

That would hopefully let her know that she was right about Anne; and that I was starting to get a sense that she was right about me as well.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12