TV Temp: Fantasy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Alison took her hand off my cock and then got herself on all fours. Figuring she wanted me behind her, I got myself up and stood in front of the bed, her ass now in line with my erect cock. While I had Jenna bend over for me in real New York, I hadn't gotten to try the doggy style position with real Alison yet. Yet I had felt her ass many times and seen its sumptuous heart shape when it was bent over before, so I thought I had this pictured accurately.

I took some time to savor Alison and her backside in this position, then brushed my fingers over her pussy to try and get it revved up again. However, she reached her hand back to brush mine off her pussy. Before I could ask why, she pushed my hand a bit upwards so that it was lined up with her ass.

So that's where the anal memories were paying off after all. I already had Jenna in that act, now it had triggered thoughts of having Alison there too. Somehow, this made me a little more nervous than it did with Jenna. While I did that to her since it was a special reunion with someone I might not see again in reality, I had to ease into imagining this with someone I knew better; much less my semi-official girlfriend and my official best friend. After all, I had to face the real Alison at some point after I woke up, and I didn't want to feel awkward or dirty; at least more than usual. I imagined the real her would do this if I brought it up, yet I wouldn't do it until she offered.

But I supposed that was what fantasies were for, as they let you live out your dirtiest thoughts so that they couldn't affect you anywhere else. Therefore, this would help me buy time until the fantasy came true; and maybe I'd pick up a few techniques to use for that event.

I suckled and licked a finger on my right hand; a different finger than the one I had used in Jenna's ass; and then put it between Alison's cheeks. But while that would help get her hole ready, my cock still needed to get wet. Jenna then took care of by going over and sucking me off, like she did in New York to get it lubed up. It worked wonders there and it certainly helped out here as well.

I still worked on getting Alison ready by slipping my fingertip into her hole for a few seconds. Jenna then got done once she got my dick wet enough and ready to go. I took my finger away from Alison and put the tip of my dick there in place. Alison cooed and looked back at me, gritting her teeth a bit but yet nodding her encouragement. I kept my eyes on her to reassure her as I pushed a little deeper in and rubbed her ass cheeks slowly.

After inching in a little more, I pulled out and then eased back in to get the ball rolling. My hands massaged the outside of her ass a bit more as I worked out a rhythm inside it, then I slid up to massage her hips and waist. With these two slow paces, I got Alison relaxed a bit more and she soon started to push her ass back a bit. Now that she was officially good to go and her moans were completely filled with pleasure, I began to stop thrusting with kid gloves.

While I was fully focused on Allison, it took me a while to notice that Jenna had positioned herself next to us on my left. In fact, she was on her knees with her ass sticking out as well. I got the meaning behind that, even though I had already fucked her ass and I was working on another one right now. Yet it came to me that I could find other ways to pleasure her up there.

This time I let my left hand do the job, as I suckled and thoroughly licked my left forefinger before placing it on Jenna's ass and circling around the hole. But it then occurred to me that I didn't have to stop there, as I then slid my thumb up and down her pussy while my forefinger began to inch into her ass. By the time I worked it out, I was simultaneously fucking Jenna's ass and pussy with my fingers while fucking Alison's ass with my cock. By then, I figured I might as well complete the package as I put my right forefinger into Alison's pussy, officially servicing all their holes at once.

Once I felt Alison's pussy getting wet again, I reasoned that I could switch up a bit. So I pulled my cock out of Alison and lined it up into her pussy, while my wet right forefinger made a move into her loosened but still tight asshole. I wouldn't be able to get my wet left thumb into Jenna's ass and my forefinger into her pussy at the same time, but I would take care of that problem in a minute.

After a few minutes of this order, I exited Alison and stepped away from her altogether, moving right over to Jenna. I removed my fingers and put my cock in her ass in place of my left forefinger, then let the forefinger spend some time in her pussy. My right forefinger just resumed working in Alison's pussy, but soon moved up into her ass for the first time. Before long, Alison and Jenna were pushing their crotches up against whatever I put in their holes to make them go in deeper.

I savored Jenna pushing her ass up against me, before I took my cock out and put it into her pussy just as I sent my left forefinger into her ass. My right forefinger was now going back and forth between Alison's asshole and pussy hole about every 30 seconds or so. By now they were calling out and moaning in union, as the force of what I was doing seemed to make them go madder. In fact, as they turned their heads and looked at each other's faces contort, they got carried away enough to make out again.

This was clearly opening a pretty perverted fantasy door; and it was making me thrust my fingers and cock so hard that this could end quicker than I wanted. So I steeled myself to just focus on their asses, circle my fingers and cock around and then plan out what the big finish would be.

They broke their lips apart before long, which gave me the opening to slow down a bit. Gradually, my fingers and cock thrusted slower and slower, to signal to the women that this position would change soon. They had nothing to say, as per usual in this sequence; it did trouble me a bit that my subconscious was giving them little dialogue and I wasn't getting to hear their loving voices and way with words. I hoped this didn't say anything troubling about my fantasy mind; however, I realized we were probably pressed for time by now. For all I knew, the alarm clock could ring any second if I didn't move this along.

With that in mind, I went back onto the bed and sat at the center as the women got off all fours. They eased their way into sitting back on their asses with me, before I pulled Alison over and signaled for her to sit on my lap. After getting the gist, she put herself in position and wrapped her legs around me while sinking on my dick. Once she was in, my right hand got a hold of her ass again and started teasing her hole, which made her bounce harder onto me.

I placed my left hand on Alison's upper back; resisting the urge to put my unsanitary fingers through her hair. But it still helped me pull her in to kiss her as I trailed my hand all the way down her back. I opened my left eye to see Jenna sitting to our left on her parted knees, as I hoped. So after my left hand finished with Alison's back, it went over to the top of Jenna's inner thigh and inched towards her pussy.

A few more inches later, I was back to fingering Jenna's pussy while working on both of Alison's holes. Jenna's ass was now the neglected member of this group, yet I hoped I was making up for it in part. Since she was now starting to ride herself on my forefinger, I took it as a sign that I was.

Jenna and Alison rode themselves on my various parts as we brought ourselves closer. I pulled my head back and took in the both of them in my eyesight again, trailing over their eyes, lips, tits and curves with my usual hunger. But before I could do anything more, the women took on a hungry look as well, with Alison unwrapping her legs and then tipping me over so that I was on my back.

Alison placed herself on top of me and reinserted my cock into her, as Jenna also lay down besides us. Her lips went to my left facial cheek and Alison's went over to my right, as they began to kiss each side of my face. They kept kissing me lower until they landed at my neck and suckled each side of it, before Jenna took over and suckled on my throat for several seconds. When she left, Alison took her place kissing my throat while Jenna started to kiss my lips; then before I got into that groove, Alison went up to kiss my lips as Jenna returned to my throat.

I could do little but moan, thrust deeper into Alison's pussy, keep a hold on her ass with my right hand and get my left hand back over to Jenna's opening. When they finished going back and forth with making out with me, they kissed up my face this time until their lips arrived at my ears.

With my fingers and cock going faster than ever, Jenna and Alison were letting out their passionate, sultry moans and coos right into my ear while placing their full lips on my earlobes. The best way to keep them on that task was to bring them closer to climax, so I worked my fingers and cock even faster. Yet as they kept kissing me and moaning and as Alison tightened herself over my dick, it was more apparent that I would get even closer.

My hands grabbed onto Jenna's thighs and Alison's ass as my cock finally let go. I hoped that this would bring them closer to cumming, although I wasn't in the right state of mind to think much at the moment. I was unloading right up Alison's pussy, with nothing to worry about on that end since this was a dream.

I shouldn't have been getting sleepy inside a dream, but that explosion was taking a lot out of me. I would have preferred not to go into "Inception" like dreams-within-a-dream until I at least made Jenna and Alison cum again. So I kept my grip on them, having my left forefinger and thumb pinch and stroke Jenna's pussy lips. Meanwhile, my right hand played with Alison's vaginal opening although it was still filled with my wet and softening cock. Once it became too soft, I removed it and had two of my fingers go in to fill the void.

I somehow found the strength to move faster while my cock and lower body recovered. Jenna and Alison lifted their heads from my ear and then took turns kissing my lips again and moaning into my mouth. I moved to make them cum faster so that I could taste them again, then savor both of their beautiful naked bodies and faces pressed up against me in the afterglow. I couldn't do that until I got them off, and as they started grinding into my fingers again, I anticipated being oh so close....

And then their seductive groans were replaced by the noise from a much less seductive alarm clock.

The dream had come to an end. At 6 a.m. on the dot when I usually woke up in my dry, Alison and Jenna free bed.

When I normally woke up, I rested for a few more minutes before getting online, browsing the news and entertainment websites, and perhaps finishing a morning stroke session before getting to work. But this time, I just picked my laptop up from my bedroom floor, logged on and didn't even go on the Internet. I went on my Microsoft Wordpad to write down all of the sex moves I remembered performing in the dream, while I still remembered them in vivid detail. I was not going to have vague memories of this dream before they faded completely away during work; as I wanted the details to stick for....future memory.

I correctly wrote down the order of our sex acts in about a minute; then when I was relieved at a job well done, I looked down and saw that my real life cock was really straining against my real life shorts. And since I was now awake, had put down the specifics of my dream and had masturbation to cross off my schedule anyway, I thought I could bring the fantasy to a proper end after all.

I pulled my dick out and started getting to work, trying to figure out if I should go nice and slow or really fast. If I went fast, it would end this quicker and perhaps be an anticlimax after all this buildup. But it had been drawn out so much, beyond all reason and credibility, I had to bring it to an end with this bonus finish and stick with it. Besides, if I did this quick enough and then peed, I could recover in time to jack off longer after work.

So the fast method would have to do, as I recalled fingering Jenna and Alison's pussies, bringing them to the finish and having them drench themselves on me. And with my full imagination at work, I could imagine them saying words to egg me on this time.

It was still pretty early, so I couldn't come up with more imaginative dialogue in my mind than "Fuck me" "Make me cum" "I want to cum all over you" and "Fuck, I'm cumming." But imagining Jenna and Alison's voices whisper and yell that at me was enough to make the words come alive. Soon enough, I came almost as hard in real life as I did twice in the dream. Yet in here, there was an actual mess to cover up with my hand and then wash off later.

Once I finished releasing, I heard my alarm go off again, which it would do every five minutes or so until I turned it off. I just had the strength to hit the snooze button again with my clean hand, as I brought myself to remember that I was out of the dream, Jenna wasn't here and that Alison wasn't expected to call or visit here for a few days. It wasn't my birthday, and there were no cardigans or panties on my bedroom floor. So with that reality check, I finally got myself on my feet to pee and wash my hands in the bathroom.

When I inched my way back into bed, I put my laptop back on the ground before falling back on my sheets. That was quite an extensive fantasy in and out of dream world, and now I had bullet points as to how it went for future.....reference. I already fantasized quite a bit about Alison and Jenna; more than the others since they were so closer to me for various reasons. Not that I didn't have my share of fantasies and memories about Tina, Christina, Kaley, Kristen, Sofia, Anne, Mila, Emma and Lea too. But Alison and Jenna had earned repeated starring roles for being particularly special to me.

Yet I knew that it would be a while before I saw Jenna again, if ever, and who knows how things would be with Alison and my career by then. Maybe it made sense for this fantasy just to stay a fantasy, since I had blurred the lines between fantasy and reality and defied logic enough in this series. It likely made sense that at least one dream wouldn't come true in all this; and so many had come true already that I couldn't be greedy.

I regularly saw Alison naked now and got to be friends with her in between, and I got more intimate with Jenna than any of the others besides Alison. After all that, I didn't need to dwell on asking for anything more. But I wasn't perfect, despite how I had probably made actresses believe so by accident. For all I had achieved and lived through, I was still like every other man sometimes; and occasionally that wasn't a bad thing. It helped that almost nothing involving Jenna Fischer, Alison Brie or them together could be a bad thing.

Yet perhaps I had obsessed too much over them recently, when I had a wide variety of women to look back on as well in the end. The alarm would keep going off every five minutes until 7 a.m.; perhaps that would keep me from falling asleep while I put Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara together in my mind to get me erect before work.

THE REAL END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12