TV Temp: Kaley Cuoco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

"Oh fuck, honey...." Kaley called out, officially upgrading me from sweetie. "Just don't waste all of that on my tits..."

"Not a problem, ma'am," I said in a jokingly formal manner. With that I took her back into my arms and laid her onto her back. After savoring her lying in that position, I put myself on top of her and started kissing below her chest this time.

Half of her pussy and ass was already exposed by my earlier activities, so it was less trouble to pull my panties all the way down when I got there. While I was on my knees the last time I ate someone out, I was content to lay on my stomach as my head started to lay onto Kaley's entrance.

My mouth soon did more than lay on it as I traced her opening with my tongue. I looked up to see Kaley watching me intensely, and made sure she got a look at me licking in between her lower lips. "Ooohh.....eat my pussy just like that," Kaley called out in a pleasingly graphic way.

The image of her gazing at me while she said that figured to hold my eyes over for a while. So my focus returned to her pussy as I pressed my face against it and went to work. I soon entered her with my tongue and went back and forth between licking her inside and trailing my tongue over her lips again. Like with Christina, I had my hands grasp Kaley's hips to cup her ass and to help grind herself deeper against my head.

"Fuck yes.....oh, you really do take orders well," Kaley cried out. "Now I....order you to bring that cock back here. I gotta see if it's ready yet." I was slightly disappointed that I wouldn't have more time eating her, but I shrugged it off and prepared to sit back up.

"No, no! Keep your head in there....turn and bring your other head here," Kaley cleared up.

She didn't seem like she wanted to move an inch, so it looked like I would be on top in this 69 position. But it would probably be less attractive to have my ass hover over her face than it would be to hover hers over mine. Therefore, I compromised by turning my body and laying on my side again, so that she could turn her head to suck me off once more.

While she stayed where she was on her back, I had to adjust to my new upside down position. My head was still hovering above her pussy, albeit at a different angle; yet the task was still the same. I figured I should work towards bringing her to her first orgasm before she actually got me to my second. And as I worked hard and made her work hard in return, I wondered how close of a race it would be.

"Ohh....you know, even if I don't cum, I won't last as long inside you now," I reasoned in between licks. "So are you sure you wanna....uh, keep me cumming now?"

"You're just tired because you already came. I don't have that problem yet, though...." she challenged as her tongue brushed the bottom of my shaft. I realized the logic was that if she came, it would take her a few minutes to recover and I could better calm myself down before the end. I already had more than enough motivation to bring her overboard, yet that was just the right icing on the cake; to coin a phrase.

I did risk Kaley attacking me even harder in return and bringing me closer, especially with all the moaning she would vibrate onto my cock. But it was a risk I had to take as I put more of my tongue into her and searched all around for the right spot to trigger her.

A minute later, when I felt her pull herself off my cock and yell "That's it, right there!" I figured I had my trigger. After triggering it a bit more, I pulled my tongue out and only waited a second for her release to coat it.

My cock was still plenty hard, but I was too busy lapping Kaley up to focus on its release right now. It seemed like it would last long enough to spend as much time inside her as my tongue did after all. But now that we were both even at one orgasm each, we each needed to build ourselves back up.

I turned myself back around and crawled over to lay my head on the nearest pillow. Kaley was still stuck in place, but managed to crawl back onto the pillow next to me as she caught her breath. "Well....now I have quite a problem...." she conceded.

"I know a guy who's good at fixing those," I tried to quip as I started to breathe normally again. Kaley then managed to look at me as she got her strength back and answered "Yeah, so do I." Her eyes made it clear that we were both talking about the same person; myself, by the way.

Now that we had gone from our dirty mode back into sweet mode, we started my now-traditional pre-intercourse make out session. Kaley seemed less reluctant to kiss me after I ate her out than I was after she sucked me off; which actually helped me slip me closer to dirty mode again.

"There's just one more thing I need you to do before you can find another job," Kaley offered.

"Which is?" I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear how she would phrase it.

"Fuck me until your cum goes down my pussy this time." That was a good phrase.

"That's actually two things," I nitpicked.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, sweetie," she teased. I chuckled until I remembered something else she needed to tell me. "Do you need to....protect yourself before I do the second thing? Or do you have protection for me?"

"I've got enough protection for me, don't worry," Kaley reassured. "Good....this is a job I want to do without any mistakes."

"No need for you to start making those now, I guess," she conceded as we both sat ourselves up again, now revved up to go. This gave me time to figure out just how I wanted to do it, and I started off by wrapping my arms around her waist and trying to position myself behind her.

Kaley got the idea and slid over to sit on my lap, which resulted in my cock being nestled in between her ass cheeks. She actually rubbed herself against it for a few seconds before sitting up so that it was aimed at her pussy. Once it was in place, she sat back down so that when her ass was in my lap again, my dick was all the way inside her.

After giving Kaley time to adjust to her seat, she started backing herself up against me. I relaxed my grip on her waist and moved my hands back underneath her breasts. As we grinded on each other, her tits started bouncing into the cupped palms of my hands, with me giving the occasional rub in between.

We kissed and nibbled each other's lips for a few more seconds before I went down to Kaley's neck again. Once I got to her shoulder, I moved my face behind her head and took my hands off of her breasts to part her blonde hair. After brushing my nose through her hair like I did with Christina, I found the exposed skin at the back of Kaley's neck and started to kiss and taste it.

As my hands returned to her chest, Kaley groaned and began to use her hands as well. Most notably, she used her right hand and drifted it down to her full pussy. She played with it for a bit as my cock kept thrusting in, then moved her hand down even further. Once it stopped, she had a finger placed on my balls and kept it there even as they kept going up and down along with my dick.

My balls were already tightened enough, yet Kaley still tried to palm and jiggle them as best she could; and to get them to loosen up herself. "Come on....you can't keep it all in there forever," she reminded me.

"Nope.....it'd be nice though, in a way," I said into her neck, to hint that I wished this could go on longer. However, it was quite clear that 'longer' would only mean a minute or two more if I was lucky. And I probably needed a better position in which to climax in.

I reveled in Kaley palming my balls for a few more seconds before I slowed down my thrusting. This gave me time to guide her back down as I had us both lay on our sides again. I briefly took myself out of her so I could hover on top of her once she was laying on her back, and then go back into her in the missionary position.

I was still sitting up as she laid spread eagle on the bed, which let me look up and down at her flawless figure one more time. Once I had my fill, I laid back down and settled on top of her as we started going back at it. Our eyes were fixed on each other while my hands trailed up and down her waist and her hands went down my back.

"There we go....I think I'm almost ready now," I assured. "Are you? I had a feeling I didn't get all the cum out of you."

"Uh uh....I still got some left over. How about you?" she taunted.

"More than enough...." I answered. "You help me get it all out and I'll do it for you too. Deal?"

Kaley's answer was to grab my ass and push it forward so my cock went deeper in her than ever. "Deal," she tacked on seductively.

I tried to go even deeper in response, as she helped by guiding my hips in and out and gyrating her own. We locked eyes on each other again and tried to keep them open as we got closer to the edge. And in between a few groans and "Fuck"'s later, I went first.

That inspired Kaley to move her hips even more rapidly, as the friction and the explosion from my cock was finally enough just as I finished spurting. As our juices mixed together down below, I barely kept myself from collapsing my head next to Kaley's. Yet I kept my eyes on her as we savored erupting onto each other, and I finally placed my head on her chest when she was done.

Coming down from climaxes like this was easier on a bed than on a couch or a dressing room floor. Now my head could clear up a little faster; and I could be proud that I didn't use "Big Bang" as a sex pun at the end.

"Heh...quality assistance to the end," Kaley remarked in my direction. "Too bad you can't put that on a resume."

Considering my track record, I probably could have a big resume for this sort of thing; yet I bit my tongue before blurting that out. "Nah, better to keep it a surprise. Besides, you don't have sex stuff on your resume and you've done just fine anyway. I'm sure I can do the same."

"I'm pretty sure you will too," she complemented before pecking my lips. "Stay right there and think about that while I straighten up."

In the past three incidents, I had to head away from Jenna, Tina and Christina right afterwards so they could resume their schedule and I could clear out before getting noticed. But since we were in Kaley's home and no one was calling her to the set, I didn't have to leave right now.

This time I stayed in bed and we actually talked a bit more before my lack of energy really hit me. I offered to go, but Kaley insisted that I could stay over. I didn't want to make things awkward, especially since we still had to see each other tomorrow on the set for my last work day. So we compromised and I stayed in bed with her until she drifted off, then I made my way to the couch to sleep off the night.

In any case, it was easier to masturbate to our romp without her laying next to me. I briefly wondered if she would wake up in her bed and decide to do the same without me there; which helped me finish off even faster.

I made sure to head out of the house early, although I chose to believe it was too early for the paparazzi to spot us and that they had bigger targets to spy on; but one can't be too careful. In any case, I didn't see or hear anyone snapping pictures as I got home, changed and then went to work on time.

Kaley was on time as well, as we performed our usual activities without doing anything out of the ordinary. But my usual activities on this set were now over. So once more, I cleaned out any stuff I had and left behind another temp job for a favorite show; and left behind another actress who became a favorite of mine in new ways.

Yet Kaley and I parted with a hug, smile and even a secret kiss or two. The fact that I could still leave on good and not awkward terms after having sex with an actress/crush was one of the better recurring themes of this series. Kaley even quipped "Who knows? Maybe I'll be in a movie based on one of your books someday!"

Right, I did still have a life and a career to aim for in between actress sex. That would be good to pick up on while waiting for the temp agency's next call.

After all, even memories of sex with Kaley Cuoco couldn't fill up all 24 hours in a day.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers
12