TV Temp: Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Mmmhmm....and I was about to take us here," Alison set up before removing her shirt. This time she was clad in a blue bra instead of red, yet her full cleavage was a constant. My eyes were temporarily blocked from it when I pulled my shirt over my head, but they locked back on when it was off. Yet I remembered I could get a better look by sitting down right next to her.

I reached over to hold her and to feel her chest rub up against me, but she stayed in place. "Nope....I want to take care of something else first." Her hand then reached for my shorts and dipped inside of them, like she did when her hand job gave me my second orgasm a year ago. In this case, however, she was trying to get my cock into the open first.

I helped her get my shorts and underwear off before Alison got off the bed. She looked down at my cock, but she didn't put her hands back on it; as they were busy getting her jeans off. She actually turned a bit, for reasons that became obvious when she bent down to remove the jeans and her blue-panty covered ass was in my eyesight. Before I could do anything about that, she turned back around and sat on her knees in front of me.

Alison sucked me off and gave me a tit-fuck to end the last time; but given that I was close to cumming before that, it couldn't last too long. So it seemed she wanted to get it out of the way first this time; and since I had cum twice already today, I should have been able to make this one last. But with Alison's mouth, her mostly naked body and the bra and panties that were left on, I had some doubts.

She tried to go easy on me at first by going down on me softly, although that only helped a little. She soon opened her mouth wide, closed it over the bottom of my cock and then worked her lips up slowly, then she worked on suckling the head for a while as she rubbed my neglected shaft. I was torn between seeing her mouth work, seeing her eyes concentrate on me and seeing down her still partly covered chest. Once Alison saw me focus on the chest, she leaned it in closer and had my dick head glide up and down her cleavage for a while. But all too soon, she pulled her chest back down and just used her mouth again.

As she blew me, Alison's hands trailed down my shaft and balls before she put them on her bra to teasingly push up her cleavage. But even with her perfect breasts being moved around, I could still notice her equally perfect ass start to move around; which was even more eye-catching with her panties still on it.

Despite cumming hard twice today, enough time had gone by and enough was being done by Alison to make me blow quickly again. It seemed we weren't in a hurry, yet I didn't think I had three more orgasms in me at night after two during the day; even for Alison. "How much more....fuck....do you need to take care of?" I managed to ask.

"I think I've met my quota for now," Alison declared before taking one last, long lick. I blew a sigh of relief and ecstasy as she got up on her feet and made her way into my lap. She did it in such a way so that the base of my cock was pressed up against the front of her panties and pussy, and her trapped breasts were right at my eye level.

I had suckled them while they were hovering over me and while I was on top of Alison, and I had buried myself in her cleavage when she was dressed up at the end. But I never got to play with these tits while they were naked and right in my face. This I had to fix quickly. As such, I placed my hands on Alison's back and slid them up to her bra strap, working on it as she rubbed her covered groin against my uncovered cock.

While our bottoms were at work, my hands finished theirs and helped Alison shrug her bra off. With her boobs now free and beginning to bounce along with her, I stopped her left breast from bouncing as much by putting it onto my mouth. After a few initial kisses and nibbles, I looked up at Alison and made sure she saw my tongue stick out and play around with her nipple. As my tongue poked on it, my right hand went up front and circled around the other nipple. Then when my hand went down to squeeze the bottom of her right breast, my thumb went up to stimulate the right nipple this time.

As Alison rubbed up deeper against my cock, she pushed up her chest even more as I grabbed a handful of both her tits. My mouth went over to her right breast and gave it a brief suckle each time she finished bouncing on my lap. With each time, my mouth opened wider to take in more of her flesh, then when I opened as wide as I could, I slid my tongue all around it before pulling back and blowing on it.

Alison's moans now increased in length and volume as I put my face back between her breasts and returned my hands to her back. Soon I had them slide down to her bouncing ass and squeeze the exposed portions of her cheeks, before squeezing the parts still covered by her panties. I started playing around with the edges as the front of her panties pushed harder against my cock, with the fabric getting me closer to the edge along with her.

I probably had enough for two orgasms for the night, and it appeared this would have to serve as No. 1. I let us keep humping and press our chests together for a few more seconds, before I spun her around and had her lie onto the bed. By the time she was on her back, I was about ready to blow, as I backed away just in time to land my load on her stomach, and parts of it on her tits.

Alison looked astonished, perhaps partly because she was about over the edge herself. She looked on at me cumming on her and then placed her hand on her panties, rubbing over them to help finish her off. However, I acted quick and put my hand on there, so I could finally take her panties off and place my hand on her bare pussy before it finally unloaded. I caught most of it with my hands, although a few drops got on my sheets; another reason for me to move laundry day up to tomorrow.

But for now, I was focused on watching Alison finish, as I saw her cum settle onto my hand while my own semen was still on her front. I tentatively lifted my hand up, a little hesitant to lick her juices off in front of her, so I just took a little lick to see how it went. In response, Alison took a little dab of my cum off her stomach and sucked it off her finger. "Hmm, that's gotten better with age," she commented, which relieved my tension and enabled me to finish getting my hand clean.

But after getting it clean with my mouth, I figured I should use soap; and brush my teeth while I was at it. So I went into the bathroom naked, washed my hands and brushed my teeth, and tried to stay in the moment instead of doing cartwheels over the recent past. Since it worked, I was able to get tissues for Alison and help clean herself off when I returned to bed.

Given that we had both just cum and it would be a while before we'd be ready to go again, this left us with some time to fill. I laid down beside her, trying to figure out how to pass this time. But when I saw her look around, I had an opening to state "So....this is my room. And my workspace most of the time. I did tell you I do my online work in bed every morning, right?"

"I remember. I hope this doesn't make you sleep late and rush to the office," Alison teased.

"I should be fine, now that I finally bought an alarm clock. But the sheets in my office might need some work done after tonight. I might have to fumigate at this rate," I predicted.

"Well, remember to take those DVDs to the break room first," Alison stated as she pointed at my shelf of DVDs. I got up and went over to pull out my two "Community" DVDs, explaining "I'll be sure these make the trip."

"Yes! I wish NBC listened to endorsements like that," Alison quipped/lamented. As I wished that as well, I couldn't help but glance at the DVD covers. There was Alison on two of them, and then there was a naked Alison a few feet away on my bed. The contrast and the sheer premise of it was still overwhelming, even though I had been in overwhelming premises with 10 other TV beauties. Yet this one was in my room and helping me out of a pr nightmare and having sex with me a second time...and maybe not the second and last time at this rate....

"Speaking of endorsements...." Alison interrupted my thinking and brought my attention to my rising penis. "It's ready already?"

"Oh, um, uh, I don't think it's that ready yet. I suppose you just made it want to get a head start faster than usual."

"I've noticed it does that quite a bit around me," Alison recalled. "Come here, I'll inspire it a little more."

"Now you're ready already?" I asked. "Not all the way....but we're in no rush to get there this time, are we?" was Alison's answer. That was good enough for me to get back on the bed and lie next to her, which she marked by gently tugging on my cock again.

She wasn't jacking me off in any particular hurry, as she was taking her time to rev me back up. Getting the idea, my hand went back to her pussy and brushed the leftover juices off. As we masturbated each other in a gentle manner, we allowed ourselves to start kissing again in the same way.

Soon enough I rolled myself on top of her, but we tried to keep stroking each other anyway. Doing it in this angle and trying to kiss at the same time was somewhat difficult, so we soon gave up and settled for kissing. But not long after our tongues got back into it, we grew impatient to have something touch our genitals again, so we lined up and sunk back into each other.

It would take quite a while until we could cum again, but that was more of a strength than a drawback. Since most of my sex was on TV sets, there wasn't usually a lot of time to slow down and savor it like this. Mila and Emma were different because I was with them in hotel rooms, and me and Alison had something like that on the "Community" couch. But having the sequel in my room, at this pace, and in these circumstances made it feel....normal in a way. And that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I wasn't star struck, wasn't doing this in part to live out a crush or finally see an actress naked, or to help her or let her help me. If some creepy outsider was spying on us now, they might just mistake this as regular old sex between a regular couple. That sounds boring, but getting to feel on that level with any actress after four years of this; and with Alison in particular; meant quite a lot to me at that moment.

This fueled me to go a little faster, but not quite rapid yet. I was still content to make out with her a while longer, with our arms and legs wrapped around each other and now starting to move. The next shift had Alison finally break from my lips and guide them down my neck as her hands went down my back. In fact, they soon went all the way to my ass before her left hand went across my hip, inching towards my cock and her pussy.

But it actually made its final destination at my balls, holding them gently; thankfully. Each time my cock went all the way in her, she gave my balls a little jiggle. With both sections of my genitals being stimulated at once, it drove me to pick up the pace even more; but as carefully as I could, considering what it could make Alison mishandle.

It seemed Alison was bringing the sweet, normal part of this session to an end. Like she said, there was a time and place for certain things, and we had built up enough to the steamy stuff. But I still wanted one more innocent moment as a segway.

I fit my right arm around her waist and leaned down to kiss her again, with my lips and tongue back at a slow pace. Alison joined right in, putting her free hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss; but she still gave my balls the occasional rub with her other hand. My other hand carefully went down there to take hers out from between our genitals; then when it was, I felt safe to pull out of her, sit up on my knees and then lift Alison by the waist to sit her up with me.

Once we were both on our knees, I parted hers and settled right back into her. It was a somewhat awkward position, but it was part of a process. I let her settle in and get her legs back around my waist as we fucked sitting up, with my arm around her as if I was keeping her from falling back down. But I wasn't done yet.

After a few minutes in this position, I made another move and turned us both sideways. At that point, I bent Alison down and laid her back on the bed; only in this position her head was hanging down the right side of the bed. To keep her head straight, I put my hand on the back of her head and lifted it up to my level as I laid back on top of her. This allowed me to hold her head up, play with her hair and leave her neck very exposed for my lips to explore.

"Oh Jesus....you could have just put me here from the start," Alison gasped while holding back some moans.

"You told me not to be embarrassed for being aggressive. I just saved it for the end this time," I answered before my mouth got back to work on her neck.

"Ooh....I guess that includes a nice, big finish, then. Very big indeed," Alison punctuated by squeezing her thighs tighter around me. "That's what I'm going for," I confirmed.

"Then keep going and fuck me harder."

I had enough bursts of energy left to fulfill her request. It was a bit hard to cradle her head up and fuck her at the same time; plus it was hard not to grab her hair in the process. But I held it and her head up as gently as I could, and she seemed to like it when I occasionally let it fall back.

To mix it up further, I steadily slowed down a little and went back to longer thrusts, only to unleash another series of hard, quick thrusts when her guard was down. I repeated the pattern three more times before some fatigue set in, yet we were both pretty wound up by now anyway.

"Oh, fuck, tell me you're getting close!" Alison demanded. "Another minute or two should do it!" I let her know. "Then how do you want it?"

"I want you to cum in me.....but we can save it for next time when I'm more protected." I could barely dwell on those implications before she went on. "You tasted me before, but I still haven't cum on your face yet.....eat me out and then I'll do it to you again."

I liked how she did that to me the first two times, so I could hold off until then. First I had to ensure she couldn't hold off much longer. After a few more final thrusts, I pulled out and helped put Alison back on the center of the bed, so her head could finally lay on a real surface. Once she was settled, I gave her another few kisses and again trailed my lips down her neck, throat and chest. In the meantime, my fingers went back to her wet pussy and started warming it up again as I kissed down her breasts.

I slipped more of my finger inside as I finished suckling the underside of her right tit, then it was all the way inside by the time my lips neared her bellybutton. I dipped my tongue into that as I put the tip of a second finger in her, making Alison groan more impatiently. Before she could tell me so, my kisses finally went all the way down to her pussy.

Yet I still didn't remove my fingers, as I just placed my tongue next to them so they could work together. Judging by Alison's increased moans and curses, it was a very successful partnership. "Fuck, that's it, I'm gonna cum! Get your mouth on there right fucking now!"

That finally convinced me to get my fingers out of her while my tongue stayed in to fill the void. I placed the rest of my mouth on her just in time as she started cumming. My hands grasped her hips and pushed her pussy deeper onto my face, to help me lick up as much as I could. Eventually I had to breathe, yet I wound up catching most of her cum by then.

All of this made it harder to keep my cock from bursting, yet it was still rock hard. Alison only needed about a minute to compose herself before she took her pussy off my face and backed up next to me. "You still good back there?"

"Yeah...still hasn't popped yet," I assured her as I rolled onto my back to show her.

"I remember that blowing you makes you pretty tired at the end. And you wore me out a bit yourself. So you go lie down on the pillows and get comfy, I'll make you sleepy and then I'll probably drift off myself, okay?" I was in no position to disagree even if I wanted to, so I crawled back and lay on my left pillow. Once I was down, Alison pecked me on the nose and then went down to peck the tip of my dick in the same manner, before starting to use the rest of her mouth.

My pillow was pretty comfy, and laying on it did start to make me tired. It also helped that the fatigue of the last hour was catching up to me, along with the wild phone calls and the fact that I had been in and out of sleep most of the day. But before I started slipping back asleep, I would make sure I saw Alison engulf my cock and bring me off one last time.

She was already halfway there as she worked on my shaft with her lips and mouth, and remembered to look up at me with her enchanting eyes. I laid a hand onto her hair again, but since I had already used that move, I brought it down to her cheek and tried to keep it there as she bobbed up and down. In fact, I soon put both hands on her face and resisted the urge to face fuck her or push her head down, trying instead to caress her soft face and convey how much I loved this.

I was close to showing that in other ways; especially when Alison popped off my cock, dropped down to briefly suckle my balls, then licked me back up to the tip before taking the head back in her mouth. "Fuck me! Oh, that's almost it!"

With that in mind, Alison gave me one more deep suckle and then popped off again, as she let her hand stroke the top of my shaft to finish me. In the meantime, she looked back up at me with a sweet/naughty smile, with my cock aimed right at her lips. With her lips and breath ghosting over my cock, her stroking it off, the fact that it would cum soon over her perfect face, and the rest of her perfect body lying comfortably on my bed....it pretty much added up to a hard, exhausting explosion.

My back almost arched up as I shot off, though I was still barely able to see Alison place her lips on my exploding cock. She seemed to be swallowing most of it, yet some just landed on her lips and hung there, with some errant spurts going down her chin. By the time I finally finished, my back went back down on the bed and I saw Alison getting the rest of my juices before my head sank back into the pillow.

I soon felt Alison's mouth leaving my cock, but I didn't hear her say anything. With that, it was harder to distract myself from how tired I was getting. Somehow, I had the energy to remember that if I was going to fall asleep, I had to turn my alarm clock back on. So I reached for my tiny clock on the table next to me and turned it back on; since it was set for 6 a.m., perhaps it would get Alison up if she needed to head out in the morning.

That assumed she would actually stay the night and need to leave here early in the morning. And as I felt a pair of arms go onto me and actually saw her left arm drape over my chest, I realized it was more than a possibility.

I had fucked actresses over the years; but this was the first time one was actually staying to sleep with me afterwards. Emma came close, yet I couldn't sleep and I let her rest in my hotel bed. With Kaley, we slept together for a little while before I went to her couch for the majority of my nap. But I wasn't leaving here; and not just because it was my own bed.

I didn't have any words for this moment, and Alison seemed to be resting her mouth as well; which was understandable. So I decided not to spoil it, and quietly started to give in to exhaust as my hand stroked her arm.

I trusted that no paparazzi or spy was peeking in to take pictures of this post-coital scene. However, a picture of this moment wouldn't have been so bad; at least the photographer would leave behind something nice before I put him into a coma.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers