TV Temp: Sofia Vergara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Where are you going with those things?" I rasped out. "If they go lower, I won't last that long."

"We can't have that, I haven't ridden it yet. But I want to suck it too," she admitted. "But I bet I did both in your dirty mind, didn't I?"

Given what she had just done, I was questioned whether she was one to talk about dirty minds. However, she gave me no reason to nitpick that out loud so far.

"Okay, then here's what we're going to do," Sofia reasoned, taking charge. "I am going to sit on that big stick of yours. Then when you're ready, I am going to suck you dry of cum like you sucked me dry." Sofia then turned her face back to see me and teasingly asked "Did I say that right? I know I don't always do."

"No....that one you got right," I credited her.

I slid a bit backwards to give her more room to sit down. With that, Sofia stood back on her feet and then once again turned around before I could fully gaze at her full frontal form. By now, the view of her with her back turned and her ass facing me was more common, but this time she didn't cover my face with her backside.

This time she sat over my cock, finally giving me an extended view of her bare, heart shaped bottom. And it looked like I would keep getting a view of it for a while, as Sofia was inserting herself down my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. It meant I couldn't see her tits bounce right now, yet I could stand to see her other parts bounce and jiggle for a while first.

As she did before, Sofia slid her ass and pussy up and down while sitting on me, only with my dick inside her in the process. After she got a rhythm going, I placed my hands back on her cheeks and started playing around with them again. However, I was neglecting the rest of her body, which just could not do.

Sofia turned her head to me as she kept riding, seeing my hands slide above her ass and start to trace the hourglass form of her waist. Her curves and her smooth, tanned skin would be more than enough to keep my hands busy for a while. She did look more than satisfied, whether it was due to my hand movements or due to getting my cock deeper into her.

My groans and moans joined with Sofia's, although my hands were the only parts of me that were moving. She was doing well enough going up and down my dick, so I wanted to focus on her other sensitive parts. Two of them that I hadn't touched yet were her breasts, even though I had fucked them and came on them already.

I sat up a bit so that my hands could go over to finally touch her breasts, despite how I couldn't see them. I could tell that they were bouncing, nonetheless, so I let them hit the palms of my hands before I started grasping them myself. I still doubted that my hands were even covering half of her tits, although I had more than a handful as I moved my hands up and down.

"Mmm, ah, don't make me go off yet. It might make you go off in the wrong hole," Sofia reminded me.

"Bouncing, ugh, like that won't help," I pointed out. But with her slamming into my groin, I knew I had to find ways to prolong this longer. And that would probably require changing positions.

"Stop bouncing, please," I asked. However, Sofia did keep going, albeit a little slower as she asked "What? Why?"

"I know I had you taking control, but I'm gonna need to take it back for a while. I can make it worth it....then maybe when you go off I won't cum in the wrong hole after all." I hoped phrasing it like that would get her interested.

"Hmm....well, you make it worth the while, then," Sofia reminded. "Now how are you going to do that?"

"Start by lying on the couch in my place." This got Sofia to remove herself from my cock, which allowed me to get up and stand. The couch was briefly left unoccupied before Sofia got on and laid on her back just like I had.

And just like she had earlier, I sat on my knees besides the couch, finally taking in the view of a full frontal Sofia Vergara. She was a mother in her late 30's and the second straight actress I was with who was over 10 years older than me; yet I knew more than ever that few younger women had anything on her. And I would lick and kiss as much of the proof as I could.

While she had kissed down my full frontal body before, I kissed my way up starting above her bellybutton. As I rubbed my lips and tongue over her skin, my fingers made my way back to her pussy and two of them were placed against her opening.

I kept them there as I got up and lay on top of her on the couch, placing my head a few inches below her breasts. My fingers continued to tease her without going inside, while I began to tease her left breast by licking the underside of it. But I did finally go deeper by placing my fingertips inside Sofia while my mouth made its way to the tip of her tit.

While doing this was still making my cock raging hard, it stood a better chance of not exploding since it wasn't in her pussy. But with my fingers in there instead, my mouth gobbling on Sofia's left breast and my other hand gliding all over her right, she was probably getting good to go herself. Once she started calling out in Spanish again, I took that as a good sign.

"Oh, it's worth it!" Sofia confirmed in English. "But I still want something bigger in me to make me cum! Please do it!"

"Well, you gave the order that time. But you did ask nicely so...." I pretended to reluctantly concede and put my cock near her pussy again. My fingers were still in her, yet when I took them out, I could put something bigger in her in just a second.

With that taken care of, I put my right arm back around Sofia, as I settled into the missionary position. While I had let her be on top of me most of the way, laying on top of her, gliding in and out of her and feeling her move around below me was just as perfect. To add to it, my left arm draped back to her groin so my hand could rub all around her clit.

I went back and forth between using my hand and my dick on her in rapid fashion, while the top half of my body rubbed against hers and let her tits crush against my chest. Our faces were pretty much the only things that weren't moving as much, yet our mouths moved and moaned enough to make up for it.

But it soon became clear that Sofia was moving her pussy faster up and down my cock and fingers. It seemed she wanted to get herself off faster, despite how it might make me go off too. "Say it, say it now...."she cryptically called.

"Say what?" I inquired.

"Say what you said in the restroom. Because I'm doing it now." She certainly was as she slammed onto my cock over and over and made me stop moving it. But if my words would help her get off....

"Fuck me, Sofia. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard.....cum all over me, Sofia, cum on me....!" And with a few more upwards thrusts, she did just that. In turn, I severely clenched myself so that it didn't make me cum all over her yet.

When she was done, it took me several seconds to finally feel safe. I slowly opened my eyes and stopped gritting my teeth, which helped me notice that Sofia was easing herself off my dick. My finger was still nearby, so I used my left hand to rub the cum that was left on my cock. I tried carefully to rub it off instead of using it as lube that could bring me closer to the edge.

"Well....I believe you lived up to the first part of your bargain," I reminded Sofia. She nodded and licked her lips; either to make sure they weren't dry anymore or to signal what she wanted to do with them now. Nevertheless, I would get in position for her to use them right now.

I got off of her and moved back to the left edge of the couch as Sofia waited for me on the right. Once I was in position, she crawled back over to the left, eyed my glistening cock and put her lips on it without hesitation. It had already been in Sofia's tits and pussy, yet her mouth was making an effort to rival their warmth and tightness.

"Did you get off like this in any fantasies?" Sofia asked once her mouth was freed. "Or did you just come off in me?"

"Funny thing....I can't remember right now," I said truthfully.

"I told you I know about funny. And my punching line is that you'll remember cumming in my mouth for sure." She gave me a few more hard suckles to make that all the more likely.

"Did those words help?" she asked once she popped off me. "English isn't my best suit, but if talking helped get you off in the restroom, maybe it can help here. That and tasting your....long,' she illuminated by licking up my length. "Thick," she demonstrated by licking across my shaft. "Hard," she proved by squeezing my shaft. "Yummy cock."

She showed this by licking the precum off my slit and whatever bits of her cum were still left on it. But she wanted more proof very soon, and once my engorged to the limit head was fully in her mouth and her tongue attacked all of it, she got her substance of proof.

It was funny how this started because I couldn't contain myself. Yet the "punching line" was that I lasted a little longer when the real thing happened with Sofia. That was fortunate because cumming into a toilet was nothing like cumming into Sofia Vergara's mouth and tits, or having her cum onto me.

I may not have had endurance every time it was tested, yet I still had it when it really counted; no matter how much someone may have tempted me along the way. This way when I did go off, it was very relieving for me and very plentiful for her, which mattered even more.

Sofia certainly looked like she found it plentiful, as she kept licking me dry even after I was finished. Once she figured out she got every last drop, she popped off one more time. "Now that...was a punching line," she joked.

Comedy always had truth in it; at least good comedy. Considering the punch that this line delivered, it was worthy of Emmys. At the least, it taught me the lesson that not having self-control isn't always a bad thing; both before and during sex with the most gorgeous TV women alive.

But it probably wasn't worth testing more than once, so I made sure to keep it in my pants for the rest of my time on "Modern Family." I would leave the bathroom masturbation for home....although whenever I made plans to jack off to this night, I didn't usually make it to my bathroom.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12