'Twas The Night Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lusty fuckers kissed feverishly as true lovers, like true husband and wife, with more passion than Sadie had ever kissed her chosen husband Mark. They kissed and caressed each other throughout their entire mating lap-dance of love. When Santa's massive balls drained, Sadie remained impaled on his big prick, savoring the lusty after-shocks of love pulses rippling along his over-worked shaft. The massive cock served as a cork to keep his most-precious Christmas gift from leaking out.

"Mmmm... Santa..." the young blonde cooed between kisses.

"Oh... you dear Child..."

"Mmmm... I love you..." With tears streaming down her face, Sadie was torn with emotion. She was a married woman and mother of a newborn baby, but in Santa Clause she found the man whom she was truly meant to be with... the man whom she truly loved. She was married to Mark, but her heart and her very soul now belonged to this dear, elderly man beneath her.

"Yes... I know Child... I love you too..."

The lovers knew, though, that their forbidden night had to end, and with that, they must part ways. Sadie's life was here, with her chosen husband Mark and her infant son. Santa's calling was at the North Pole.

Breaking their kiss, Sadie dismounted, and the feeling of Santa's big cock dislodging from her snug, sperm-flooded pussy seared in her memory. With a show of deep love, the busty young blonde knelt down before her man and lovingly licked his cock and balls clean of all their sticky love juices. "Mmmmm...." She found the slimy concoction delicious, and she wanted more. Her sweet pussy juices, mixed with Santa's rich, creamy semen, were sacred to her, and Sadie savored every drop of the sticky, slimy goo.

The pretty, young blonde helped the dear old man back up and into his red suit and walked him back to the fireplace. Before scurrying up the chimney, jolly 'ol Santa Clause turned to regard the busty young woman, her naked beauty catching his breath. Unable to resist, the dear old man playfully cupped and fondled the young blonde's big, beautiful tits one last time.

"One last drink for the road..." he murmured, bending down to suckle. Sadie smiled and sighed contentedly, as she adoringly watched the love of her life nurse at her heaving young bosom. Even though she was losing him, she took comfort in the notion that Santa Claus was leaving her with the greatest Christmas gift of all... the gift of life.

Later that evening, after the young wife and mother had returned to bed... Laying down to rest, beautiful young Sadie heard in the distance...

"Ho, ho, ho! Mammmary Chirstmas! Mammmary Christmas to all!"