Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't mean that there was no pain. Missy screamed and yelled and pulled against her chains. But the pain was not more than she could stand. And she did not lose consciousness. Her mind, however, did seem to retreat from reality. Her body got into the rhythm of the swings while her mind went somewhere else and looked down at her from above. In her mind, she could see the person writhing in pain in the punishment frame, but it wasn't really her even though she could still definitely feel the pain of each blow.

When the crowd shouted out, "Twenty-three," William pause and stepped aside as eight members of the stage crew rushed onto the stage and pushed and grunted as they turned the heavy platform around. Missy was now facing the back of the stage. William leaned in close to her and said, "No one can see your pussy anymore. If you want to let your fantasies take over, no one will see you drip."

Missy couldn't imagine that what William was doing to her could turn her on. She was even more sure of that when strike 24 landed on her ass. Instead she concentrated on going back to where she had been. By strike 28, she was once again the disinterested observer who just happened to be feeling the pain of the subject she was watching.

But she couldn't get William's words out of her mind and as the blows continued to fall, she found herself starting to get aroused. "This can't be!" she thought to herself. The wetness she could feel between her legs, however, told her clearly, "But it is!"

As she felt herself getting wetter, the pain began to change. It was still pain... or was it? It was sensation... intense sensation, but was it really pain?

William now seemed to be concentrating his blows in one place. They were still at the same measured pace as before, but they weren't moving up and down her body. They were all on her ass.

Soon the sensations seemed to move forward from her ass cheeks. It was as if the strokes were, somehow, striking against her cunt. The pain was still in her ass cheeks, but there was another sensation that was definitely in her cunt. It was no longer possible for her mind to observe herself writhing in her chains. The sensations- good and bad- were too intense.

Missy could feel it growing closer as the crowd shouted out, "Thirty-nine." It slowly moved closer and closer with each stroke.

"Forty-two." It was almost there.

"Forty-three." It was even closer.

"Forty-four." Her body was now bucking violently in its restraints.

"Forty-five." A scream that began from deep within her bubbled up into her throat.

"Forty-six." William's last stroke, like for the slave in position three, was delivered with a rising swing up between missy's legs. Pain shattered through her body and it arrived.

She screamed a long, loud, gurgling scream as the orgasm washed over her. The audience thought she was being overwhelmed with pain, but they were wrong. She was being overwhelmed with pleasure. She thrashed and screamed for several moments and then her mind returned to her body. The pleasure was suddenly gone and the pain finally did overwhelm her. She passed out and hung from her chains.

William turned and bowed to the crowd. Then he threw the flogger to the stage between missy's feet. Recorded music again began to play as the crowd started to file out of the fair grounds. Many came up to the stage to take pictures of missy hanging limp in the punishment frame.

A few minutes later, an ambulance rolled slowly up to the stage. Two paramedics wheeled a Gurney onto the stage itself and stood by as several JPI security guards released missy and brought her over to the cart.

"Put her on face down," William said, and they did so.

The paramedics quickly loaded her into the ambulance itself. William got into the front with the driver and they left with lights flashing.

Although several news crews captured video of the ambulance leaving the race track, none noticed that it didn't go out onto the highway. Instead it proceeded across the fairgrounds and stopped at William's bus.

Missy had regained consciousness, but was very shaky as she was led up into the bus. "Should we put her in bed?" one of the paramedics asked. "Face down," William replied.

After the medics left, William sat on the bed and lightly stroked missy's head.

"I could see the blood on the whip," she said softly. "And I could feel the wetness on my back."

Lifting her head slightly, she faced William and asked, "How badly am I cut up?" Her eyes were fearful as she asked, "Will I scar?"

"Not unless you are allergic to corn syrup or red food dye," he answered breaking into a smile. He then held up the flogger and explained. "This is suede. It's a very soft leather. It still hurts like hell, but it won't break the skin if you use it properly... and suede is very porous. I soaked it in a mixture of water, corn syrup, and red food coloring."

When missy continued to look confused, he added, "Stage blood. I shook off enough so that the whip looked dry when I started, but each stroke deposited some of the fake blood on your skin. By the time they turned you around, your back looked like hamburger. And by the time I was finished, it looked like you were dripping blood onto the ground. The big problem is soft suede doesn't sound like leather, so I had a roadie off-stage with a mic set up close to a folding chair. Each time I struck, he slapped the chair with a thick magazine."

He smiled at her once again. "Remember I told you that this is all a performance... and you have another show tomorrow." He handed her a bottle of shower gel and said, "I know it still hurt like hell but it's going to bruise if I don't get the ointment on it, so you get into the shower and rinse that crap off your back. Then come back here and I will rub the ointment on you.

By the time missy had returned from the shower, William had turned down her sheets and was waiting with the tube of salve. He examined her back and legs carefully before applying the ointment. He softly hummed something as he rubbed it softly into her back and buttocks.

"Will it always be fake?" missy asked.

In reply he slapped her ass lightly and she yelped from the pain. "If it was fake," he replied, "your ass wouldn't be all red and swollen. It was real, it was just... augmented for the benefit of the paying public- and to make sure that you weren't damaged."

He sighed slightly and said, "Some things we can mess with and some we can't. If there is something that could harm you rather than just hurt you, I will augment that performance. It's all going to hurt, though. Sorry, missy, but that's just the way it is."

He again patted her ass, this time very softly, and said, "You stay here and let the salve do its magic. I'll fix dinner in a little while and come back and get you."

To her surprise, missy had fallen asleep before William came back to call her to supper.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END CHAPTER FOUR OF THIRTEEN

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.