Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Slave missy is caned by a robot.
8.5k words
4.46
27.9k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a young woman's conviction as a terrorist and what happens to her when she is sentenced to penal slavery. Penal slavery is not impossible. The Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America do NOT prohibit slavery. They only LIMIT slavery to punishment for crimes. In other words, the Constitution allows penal slavery.

After the woman is convicted, a "sentence negotiator" gets her sentence reduced to a public day of repentance followed by eleven days of public punishment. Following that, she is to serve one year of penal servitude.

This story deals with non-consensual punishment, pain, and involuntary slavery. If such topics offend you or upset you, I would advise skipping this particular book.

There are thirteen chapters to this story. The chapters can be read on their own, but the story is much better understood if the previous portions have been read. The complete story is full book length.

A description of the thirteen chapters follows the end of each chapter. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

If you are under the age or 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2016 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Six - Slave missy experiences a top-of-the-line Madison Robotic Discipline System

William and slave missy's morning routine was quickly becoming automatic. William was evidently an early riser. He would get up, shower, and go up front to the kitchen area where he would watch early morning television and catch up on the news on various sites on his computer. Somewhere around 7:00 he would start fixing breakfast. The smell of coffee and bacon was missy's alarm clock and she would come padding out to the kitchen carrying her towel, which she placed beneath her always naked ass when she sat on the bench seat on one side of the table.

After breakfast, she nervously said to William, "I have a couple of questions."

He looked up at her from his plate of eggs and said, "Shoot.'

"You said I was going to be punished by a machine today," she began. "What is it going to do to me?"

He held his fork in the air as he thought for several seconds and then spoke slowly, "Do you really want to know in advance?"

"Yes," she said firmly.

"OK," he answered. "The sponsor for today is The Madison Robotic Discipline System. Basically they are mechanical spanking machines. They can spank with everything from single whips to canes to heavy paddles. You are going to be caned."

"Forty-six times," she said fearfully. "I won't survive it." Her eyes were starting to tear up.

"That is where you have to trust me," he said, setting down his fork and looking missy intently in the eyes. "The Madison RDS is computer-controlled. They can be programed for number of strokes, time between, even duration- how long the stroke is held firm against the skin when it strikes. But most importantly they can be very accurately adjusted for the intensity of the stroke."

He struck the back of his hand lightly with his finger imitating the stroke of a cane. "If a cane strike is too light," he said, "it doesn't leave the proper welt." He hit his hand again, this time much harder, "If the stroke is too hard, it breaks the skin. Some people think you have to do that to add to the severity of the punishment." He once again hit the back of his hand with his finger and said, "But if the stroke is just right, you will raise a welt without breaking the skin."

He softly struck the back of his hand with his finger as he said, "The sign of an expert canemaster is that they can deliver a very large number of blows, raising a proper welt each time... without breaking the skin. I have convinced Madison that the perfect display of his product would be for it to cane you all forty-six times without breaking the skin.

"He is so concerned about a proper display, that he agreed to turn back the intensity to the lightest level which will raise a welt. It doesn't have to be a large welt because there will be forty-six of them."

He reached across the table to softly place his hand on top of missy's. "I won't lie to you," he said. "It is going to hurt. It is going to hurt like hell. But you will not be harmed. Your body will not be damaged. Remember what I told you last night about going into the pain?"

Missy silently nodded her head.

"If you trust me that your body in not in danger," he continued, "... if you trust me that in this case hurt does not equal harm, then you can open yourself up to the pain. That is very hard for most people to do, but once you do it, you can change the pain. You can even make it pleasure."

He stroked the back of her hand very softly, "Being able to go into the pain can also be dangerous. Pleasure pain can be very intense because the body is releasing endorphins and all sorts of other crap to help it handle the pain. They are like a narcotic in the brain that not only lessens the pain, it magnifies the pleasure. But because endorphins are a narcotic, pleasure pain, itself, can be addictive. Those who are addicted to it are uncontrollable painsluts. They will do anything for the pain that brings them narcotic pleasure and they end up trusting the wrong people or they end up harming themselves."

He paused for a moment before asking, "Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"Yes," missy said, taking a very deep breath. "You are giving me a powerful medicine, but warning me that I can easily become addicted to it."

William nodded his head in response.

"But right now I NEED that medicine," she continued. "And if I become addicted, I have someone I can trust who will not harm me even if he has to hurt me."

She smiled weakly at William and said, "I'm ready."

"Then let's get you oiled up for the parade lap through town," he replied.

It was actually about a half-hour before the dishes were done and missy had made her second morning stop in the bathroom. Their preparations to leave were also becoming automatic. Missy would grease down her body with the baby oil and baby gel while William backed the ATV and trailers out of the main trailer. He would then oil her back and put on her chains. After that, she would get into the cage and William would drive the ATV into town, once around the square, and then back out the fairgrounds.

People in town knew they would be coming and many were at the curb with cellphones or cameras. Now that missy was protected within the outer cage and inner protective tube, most of the youth had lost interest in throwing eggs or garbage at her. One or two high-school-aged boys evidently did not realize that there was a protective circle at the top of the cage and tried lobbing eggs in a high arc so that they would land inside the protective tube. Missy smiled at their disappointment as the eggs smashed on the upper protective screens and then puddled on the Lexan circle above her head.

It was a little after nine when William pulled the ATV onto the stage and the crew attached the cable so they could raise the cage into the air above the stage. Missy had become used to her perch high above the stage and calmly watched the stage crew set up four smaller stages just in front of the main stage.

Once the smaller stages were set up, men dressed in blue polo shirts with "Madison" written in yellow letters across the back carried out four different machines and set one on each of the stages. They then carried a slightly larger version of one of the machines onto the main stage. Along with the machine, they also set up a very elaborate-looking restraint frame that seemed to be oddly-shaped. It appeared to be too narrow and had wide leather straps across it horizontally at several points. The straps made it look almost like a strangely-shaped ladder.

As she had done the day before, missy leaned back against the back bars of the stage and braced her feet against the bottom of the front bars. She then slowly masturbated herself until she reached a pleasant plateau of pleasure. Staring dreamily out at the crowd as it began to gather, she said- not quite loud enough to be heard- "There is a certain freedom in slavery. I don't have to care what you think about me. I'm a slave. I'm outside your world. I'm outside your thoughts. If this helps me get through today, then I'll do it." She fell silent for a moment, and then added, "... unless my Master tells me I can't." She sighed and finished her soliloquy with, "I'm a slave. The only rules are my Master's rules." After that she closed her eyes and entered into her own private dream world while she awaited the day's punishment.

At precisely two o'clock, William stepped out onto the stage in his tuxedo and addressed the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen," he said in his ringmaster voice, "today is day four of our repentant terrorist's eleven days of punishment." He walked back and forth on the front of the stage looking out at the crowd before continuing. "I think you will find today very interesting... because today is sponsored by The Madison Robotic Discipline System, the world's leader in automated slave punishment."

A very well-dressed mid-40s gentleman walked out onto the stage to join him as he said, "Let me introduce to you, Mister James Madison, founder, owner, and CEO of Madison Devices, Incorporated.

"Thank you, Mister Wilson," the man said as he raised his microphone to his mouth. "We are pleased for this opportunity to demonstrate some of our devices today. We are especially pleased to be able to show the crown jewel of our collection, The Madison Robotic Discipline System."

Gesturing down to the smaller platforms in front of the stage, he said, "We will start with one of our less-expensive devices. This is The Madison Arm Action Whip. What makes it unique in the industry is that it accurately mimics the motion of a human arm as the flogger swings."

He looked off stage for a moment. When he could clearly see two Madison security men walking onto the track with a naked slave between them, he turned back to the crowd and said, "One of our production slaves is in need of punishment and will be our test subject for the Arm Action Whip."

He turned to William and said, "Because this is a flogging, and I own the machine, this actually qualifies under public two-for-one flogging law. So this slave, who should receive twenty lashes, will only receive ten."

Turning back to the crowd, he smiled and said, "But keep in mind, that his ten lashes that will be delivered perfectly."

The slave was brought up onto the first platform and restrained to a tall pole. Unlike the floggings of previous days, he was not tied between two poles, but rather suspended nearly off his feet in front of a single pole.

The machine was directly behind him, but as it began to move, it was obvious that its mechanical arms could reach far out on either side to deliver the blows. The machine itself was nearly silent, but it was flipping the whip back and forth so rapidly that there was an angry hum in the air.

The slave pulled against the chain, but he was kept centered by the restraints on the floor which held his feet in place. It was almost not possible to see the final action of the mechanical arm as it delivered the first lash with the flogger.

It truly was as if an expert whipmaster was flogging the slave. The strands landed so that the tips were curled slightly back. This caused them to snap sharply against the skin immediately after the main portion of the leather strip struck the skin.

The slave grunted deeply as he attempted to keep from screaming.

Then the second lash landed. The first had been at a 45 degree angle across his back so that the tips hit high near his left shoulder. The second was also at 45 degrees, but the tips hit high near his right shoulder. He screamed loudly as a large red "X" suddenly appeared on his back.

The next blow was directly across his back at shoulder level. The one following that directly on his ass cheeks. The fifth blow was again straight across, but was just above the small of his back.

"Notice," Mister Madison said from the stage, "that none of the blows are over the kidneys. A kidney blow is forbidden by law, but in a manual flogging it sometimes happens by accident. That can cause internal damage and not only put a slave out of commission for a significant time, it can cause you to run afoul of the slave protection regulations. ... You could even lose possession of your slave."

He made a hand motion and one of the Madison guards, restarted the machine. The next five strokes were delivered rapidly in exactly the same place as the first five. It was obvious that James Madison's primary purpose was to demonstrate his machines, not punish his slaves.

"I now call your attention to the device on the second platform." Two security women now escorted a female slave to that platform. "This is an even more economical product which uses a thin, single strand whip." He again turned to address William and said, "The action is purely mechanical, but because the whip is made of leather, is flexible, and is over nine inches long, it qualifies as a flogger under the two-for-one laws. This young slave was sentenced to ten lashes, but has volunteered to be here for public punishment, so she will receive only five."

The security women had already restrained the young slave between two upright poles. The mechanism was behind her on her left side. James gave a signal from the stage and one of the security women started the machine.

Its operation was extremely simple. A long metal arm was slowly drawn back, tightening a spring mechanism. When the arm was pulled back sufficiently it was released and slammed forward. The arm slammed against a stop and the whip, which was swinging in a wide arc with the arm, swept forward and struck the slave in the ass.

A bright red stripe immediately appeared across both of the slave's ass cheeks and a shrill, loud, cry carried out over the arena. The machine again drew the arm back and again it snapped forward against the stop. The slave screamed again as the whip struck almost exactly in the same place as the first strike.

When the machine finally stopped, there was a single, deep welt across the slave's ass. The welt seemed to be seeping blood.

"As you can see," Mister Masters said, "this is a very limited machine. You can adjust the height of the strike, but that involves turning the mechanism off and moving mechanical parts.

He smiled out at the audience and said, "We sell very few of these, and I wouldn't normally have demonstrated it today. But two of our competitors have something very similar to this as their top of the line product." His smile broadened as he said, "Go out to their websites and compare their machines against ours. They are almost identical... except for the price. For very little more than what you would pay for their very limited machines, you could own one of Madison's programable devices."

Stepping over so that he stood in front of the third platform he said loudly, "Speaking of programable devices. This is The Madison Programable Punishment Platform. The one on this platform is set up for a caning." Pointing at the last platform he said, "The one on the last platform is set up for a wooden paddle."

Two security men brought a naked female slave out from behind the stage. "This slave," explained Mister Madison, "has been sentenced to 'three of the best' as they used to say in the old English boarding schools."

The guards began to strap the young woman onto what appeared to be a spanking bench on the platform. There was a low portion of the platform on which she was forced to kneel. The kneeler was about 18" wide so with her feet sticking down at the back, her knees were still on the pad. There were two wide restraints built into the kneeler, which the security men strapped tightly around the slave's calves. They then pushed her upper body down on a higher pad which was waist high to her as she knelt. This pad was also about 18" wide and supported the upper portion of her body. Most of her abdomen was left unsupported. Again there was a wide restraint built into the pad which they pulled tight across her upper back, crushing her breasts against the pad.

The final restraint was a wooden bar which was supported by two poles which seemed to be connected to the upper pad. The guards stretched out the slave's hands and placed them in two half circles cut into the bar. They then set another wooden beam in place. It also had two half circles so that it effectively locked her wrists in place.

After they had tested the restraints to make sure they were tight, one of the men cranked a handle on the side of the bench and the upper pad, as well as the stock-like bar holding the slave's hands, rotated downward so that her head was almost even with her knees.

One of the guards then stood behind the machine and began setting controls on a computer screen. As soon as he began, a video projector came to life on stage displaying a large image on the back wall of the stage.

Mister Madison explained to the crowd, "This is a clone image of the control screen. Notice that the operator has selected caning and set the intensity at medium. The initial strike is set to the center of the ass. The physical spacing is set at two centimeters. The timing is set to fifteen seconds. And the number of strokes is set to three.

The projected image changed to a camera image from directly behind the slave. Her quivering ass cheeks were almost six feet high in the image on the stage. Mister Madison looked down at the security men and nodded his head. The man standing at the controls pressed something on the screen and the arm of the machine began to move slowly back. When it reached the proper point, it was released so that the cane slammed forward.

The slave screamed, and thrashed slightly in her restraints, but she was bound so securely that her body barely moved. The one exception was her head, which snapped up so that she was looking at the stage as she screamed.

Exactly fifteen seconds later, the cane again slammed into the slave's ass. Her reaction was the same as on the first strike. James pointed his laser pointer at the image and spun it in a small circle between the two red welts which were now visible on the slave's ass cheeks. "Exactly two centimeters between the stripes," he said quickly.