Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third strike came exactly fifteen seconds after the second. And once again it was exactly two centimeters from the previous strike.

The two security men cranked the bench back up to level and removed the stocks and restraints which held the slave in place. They then supported her as she walked painfully back behind the stage. The last image of her striped ass remained projected on the stage wall.

"This device," said Mister Madison, "is the most precise punishment device on the market. It will deliver the exact number of strokes at the exact timing in the exact place that you specify. It is the most economical way to properly punish a slave."

Another security man took something from the edge of the device and handed it to James on stage. He held it up and said, "And it prints out a log saying exactly what was done and when it was done. It also provides this log in digital format so all you have to do is paste it into your monthly slave compliance reports to the Department of Slave Welfare and Protection."

Putting the slip of paper in his pocket and looking up at the crowd he said, "Not everyone owns slaves or needs to punish a slave." He made some sort of signal to a security man who hurried back stage.

"But there are some people who derive pleasure from what other people consider to be punishment," he continued. "The fully automatic version of our Programable Punishment Platform can be used not only to punish a wayward slave, but also for self-bondage pain sessions."

He lowered his microphone and looked stage right. The eyes of the crowd followed him as a woman wearing a full face hood walked out from behind the stage. She was wearing nothing else.

"This woman is not a slave." James said. "Her face is concealed to protect her identity, and I won't tell you her name. But I will tell you that I promised to give her this machine if she would publicly demonstrate its full potential for us this afternoon."

The naked woman walked across the area in front of the stage and stepped up onto the fourth platform. She stood in front of the control panel for a moment setting the machine. As soon as she began entering settings, the clone of the control screen appeared on stage.

James Masters pointed his laser pointer at the screen and said, "You can see that she has selected twenty-five strokes- ouch!- and has set the repeat rate at random... that means she will not know when the next blow with strike. She has also set the intensity to intermediate. That would be a seven in a scale of one to ten. The settings above that are Harsh, Severe, and Extreme."

The woman knelt on the low pad of the spanking bench. She twisted her body slightly so she could attach restraint belts over her own calves. Then she grabbed the wide belt and pulled it around her back as she lay her upper body over the upper pad. As she lay down, she reached to her side and clicked it into place alongside her. The last thing she did was to stretch out her arms and place her wrists in the two half circles on the bar.

The machine began to hum slightly and another bar was brought over the first so the woman's hands were trapped in the stocks. The wide belt around her upper body tightened automatically. Then the upper pad and the bar rotated automatically so that her body was bent downward. The effect was that same as if she had thrust her ass upward in preparation for punishment.

A second video projector came to life on stage as the image from the first projector changed. "The image on your left," explained Mister Madison, "shows this woman's ass. As before, you will be able to clearly see her cheeks become redder and redder as the paddle strikes.

"The image on your right," he said, "shows a slightly different portion of her anatomy." The camera appeared to be mounted in the kneeler and was pointed up between her legs. Her pussy lips were clearly visible in the image. They were already moist.

"Remember this woman is seeking pleasure pain." he said. "As proof that this device delivers what she is seeking, you will also be able to clearly see how her sex becomes wetter and wetter as the paddle strikes." After a short chuckled he added, "If this works as well as she hopes, you may also have a close up view of a cunt during orgasm."

A loud "Smack!" drew everyone's attention to the platform. The device had started the punishment cycle.

Missy heard the woman's scream. It didn't sound all that different than the slave who had been caned. She could clearly see the device as the arm slowly moved back cycling for another blow. And she could see something else. She could see that the masked woman's body wasn't tensed waiting a second blow. It was relaxed.

The woman's head was still thrown back so that she was looking upward at the stage. Missy, from her vantage point high above the stage, could clearly see the dark eyes behind the mask. She seemed to be looking for something... waiting for something. She wasn't dreading the next swat of the paddle, she was waiting openly for it.

"She's going into the pain," missy said aloud.

The paddle suddenly struck again with a loud "Thwack!"

The woman again screamed. This time it wasn't quite as loud as the time before. Missy turned in her cage so she could see the projected images. The woman's ass bore two large, deep red marks where the paddle had struck.

She looked at the second image. The woman's cunt lips were still moist, but obviously there was no new fluid.

"Thwack!"

Another red stripe appeared across the woman's ass. She again screamed, but this time the scream as not quite as intense.

"Thwack!"

Another red stripe and another scream. Again the scream was slightly less intense.

"Thwack!"

A new red stripe, but this time there was no scream. Instead there was a soft grunt as the woman absorbed the pain.

"Thwack!"

Another grunt.

"Thwack!"

Another.

For the next several smacks, the woman responded with just a grunt.

"Thwack!"

This time it was more of a sigh than a grunt. Missy again checked the images on the wall. In the one image it was clear that the woman's ass was now almost completely red and the paddle struck on a slightly different point with each swing. In the other image, it was equally clear that there was now moisture seeping from the masked woman's cunt.

"She's turning the pain into pleasure," missy said. Her voice almost sounded like surprise and awe.

"Thwack!"

The sigh was now more of a moan.

"Thwack!"

The sigh had definitely changed into a moan.

"Thwack!"

The moan was starting to get louder.

"Thwack!"

The moan lasted a little longer with each strike

"Thwack!"

The moan was now a continuous low-pitched wail that carried throughout the arena.

Missy watched the huge projected image as fluid seemed to pour from the woman's pussy lips.

"Thwack!"

The bound woman was now thrashing... no grinding... in her restraints. Her cunt was beginning to twitch. It was as if the pussy lips were clenching themselves at each strike and then relaxing to release a new flood of fluids.

"Thwack!"

The count, which was superimposed on the close up of the woman's ever-reddening ass, now said nineteen.

"Thwack!"

The woman's moan was now broken up by sharp intakes of breath. She was crying out, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." which changed to "AHHH!!" each time the paddle slammed into her ass.

"Thwack!"

The woman's chant was now becoming higher pitched.

"Thwack!"

Fluid was dripping from the masked woman's cunt.

"Thwack!"

Sweat was now also dripping from the woman's body.

"Thwack!"

Her chant now changed back to a continuous moan that seemed to warble slowly up and down in pitch.

"Thwack!"

Her pussy was now twitching in time to the changes in her moan, which also corresponded to the grinding thrusts of her body.

"Thwack!"

The woman's body was starting to vibrate.

"Thwack!"

Her voice now began rising in pitch and volume.

"Thwack!"

A long, loud, guttural scream echoed through the stands as the woman orgasmed. Her body was thrashing wildly. The lens of the camera was smeared with fluids which had dropped on it, but it was still possible to see the woman's cunt opening and closing in the intense orgasm.

Missy looked back at the other image. The woman's ass was swollen and starting to turn purple. The number displayed in the corner of the screen said, "25."

"She knew exactly how much she needed to get off," missy said. "She went into the pain and turned it into pleasure, and in twenty-five strokes it took her to orgasm."

William's voice interrupted her as he stepped back out onto the stage and said loudly, "Thank you very much James Madison for demonstrating these marvelous devices."

"You're welcome," he replied, and then added- speaking to the audience, "Remember all of these devices can be ordered by phone or from our website."

Missy could now feel her cage being slowly lowered to the floor. While she was descending, she could see several stage hands, assisted by people in Madison shirts, pulling the large machine onto the stage.

"This is the ultimate in fully-automated Programable Punishment Platforms, Mister Madison said loudly.

"And this afternoon," William continued, "our repentant terrorist will help demonstrate this device as it delivers forty-six precise cuts of the cane to her naked body."

The audience screamed and yelled their approval.

As soon as her cage settled onto the stage, William unlocked the massive padlock and opened the door. Missy dutifully stepped out and stood docilely while he removed her chains. She then walked with him over to the ladder-shaped restraints.

William pointed with his hand and she stepped up to face the frame. As she stepped into place, she noted that there was a large circular base to the frame. Standing this close to the frame, she could see that the pieces of leather were actually two pieces and that there appeared to be a small, rachet device on each end of the leather band.

William reached up and released one of the leather bands... or more accurately one-half of one of the leather bands. He then pushed her abdomen against the band and pulled the second half of the band around behind her back before reattaching it. He wiggled the ratchet on one side of the band and the belt against her tummy tightened. When he used the ratchet on the other side of the band, the section around her back tightened. She was now held firmly in place between the two bands.

There was a band just above her knees, one at her ankles, one just below her head, and one a foot or so above her head. William started with the lowest band and secured her feet. After her knees were held in place, he told her to raise her arms straight up into the air. She did so. The upper band, in addition to the ratchets, also had two thick belt-like pieces of leather which went through slots on both halves of the band and could be tightened individually like wrist restraints to keep her from pulling her arms out of the taut band.

The last band put in place was the one just beneath her head. This band was also different from the others in that it was heavily padded. William seemed to be very careful as he put this band in place. Then, to missy's surprise, he snugged it up, but did not tighten it.

"This one is mainly to protect your neck in case something goes wrong." He patted the belt around her middle and said, "And this one will protect your kidneys."

He then patted her ass and said, "But don't worry. Remember what I told you." His voice suddenly got very serious as he said, "And if it looks like anything at all is going wrong, I have an abort switch that will stop the machine. Trust me, this will hurt you, but it will not harm you."

He patted her ass once more and then stepped back alongside Mister Madison.

"This device," James said, "has been programed to deliver forty-six strokes of the cane. They will be across her entire body from calves to shoulders." He paused. "Except..." he said dramatically, "in the forbidden areas on the neck and over the kidneys." Pointing to the restraints which held missy in place, "And notice that for additional protection, two of the restraint straps also protect those vital areas."

William roared out, "Are you ready?"

Missy was somewhat confused by the question, but before she could answer, the audience roared back, "Yes!" He wasn't asking her. He was asking the crowd.

She could feel a slight vibration in the floor of the stage and the motors in the device began to hum. There was also a light swishing noise as hydraulic cylinders moved the mechanism up and down to adjust the height of the stroke.

She tried to relax as she had seen the masked woman do as she was paddled. "I need to open myself to the pain," she told herself. Then the first stroke of the cane hit squarely in the middle of her ass.

There wasn't really all that much noise when it hit. The swish as the cane moved through the air was almost as loud as the crack as it hit her flesh. A moment later the pain boiled through her body.

There was a stripe of fire across her ass and that flame was exploding outward to every part of her body. She thrashed violently in her restraints- or at least she attempted to. With the wide bands holding her tight at five different places, the most she could do was wriggle like a worm on a hook.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "No, no, no, no, no. I can't stand it! I can't stand it!" Her voiced was ragged with the force of her scream. Her mind was frantic. If it hurt this much on the first stroke, how would she ever survive forty-six?

She could vaguely hear the hum of the machine as it drew back the cane for the next strike. She tensed her entire body and very tightly clenched her ass awaiting the next blow.

She heard the swish as the cane swept through the air, and then the snap as it hit her body. Everything seemed to be happening in very slow motion. She could feel the flame of the strike ignite across her ass cheeks about a hand's width above the previous strike. Then everything snapped into high speed as the pain raced throughout her body.

"Aiiieeee," she screamed. "I can't stand it! Please, make it stop!" she begged. This stroke hurt more than the first one.

"Swish," the cane moved through the air. "Snap!" it smacked against the flesh of her back. A half-second later, the pain surged through her body.

She could hear herself screaming. Her voice was already turning hoarse from the force of her screams. William promised her it wouldn't hurt. Why did it hurt so very badly? And why did each stroke hurt even more than the previous stroke?

Her mind was in panic. She could hear the cheers of the crowd as she struggled in her bonds. But beneath the yells and jeers of the crowd, she could hear William's voice. It wasn't in her ears, it was deep within her mind. "I didn't promise you it wouldn't HURT you," the voice said softly. "I promised you it wouldn't HARM you. If you fight the pain it will get worse. If you go into the pain it will get better. You have to trust that I won't allow you to be harmed. Go into the pain."

"Swish. Snap!" The next stroke slammed into her back. Again it was about a hand width higher than the previous stroke. And again missy screamed out in misery while the crowd cheered and applauded.

But as the machine drew back for the next stroke, missy did the hardest thing she had ever done in her life. She relaxed. She stopped struggling. Her body seemed to be quivering on its own, but that was her muscles' reaction to the pain. That wasn't her struggling to escape.

"Swish. Snap!" the next stroke struck across her back almost at the shoulders. The pain again flashed across the length of the welt and then burned through her body, but it wasn't quite as painful as the previous stroke.

Missy still screamed out, but it was more of a gurgling "uhhhhhh," that came from deep within her. As her cry faded out, she once again relaxed her body. "Open yourself to the pain," she told herself silently.

"Swish. Snap!" The cane was now moving back down her body. She couldn't be sure, but it felt like this stripe was in the middle between the previous two strokes. As the pain flashed across the length of the stripe, it seemed to ignite pain in the welts on either side of it. But even the combined pain of the three welts did not equal the pain of the previous stroke.

"Oooooooooo" the crowd heard her scream loudly. Their cheers drowned out the ending of that scream as she said more softly "pen." She closed her eyes to the sights around her. Within her mind, she was chanting "Open, open, open, open." Then in the pause as the machine moved for the next stroke, she told herself, "It will hurt you but will not harm you."

"Swish. Snap!"

This time her response was a loud grunt. The crowd still stomped and cheered.

"Swish. Snap!"

"Hurt but not harm..."

"Swish. Snap!"

"Hurt but not harm..."

"Swish. Snap!"

"Hurt but not harm..."

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy's eyes flew wide open, but not in pain... in surprise. The cane landing across her ass almost didn't hurt. It didn't feel good, but it didn't hurt. And at the same time a strange, warm feeling was flooding her entire body... not a sexual warm, but a cozy, comfortable, warm place kind of warm.

"Swish. Snap!"

"Swish. Snap!"

"Swish. Snap!"

"Swish. Snap!"

The cane continued down her body. She again closed her eyes and concentrated on what she felt as the machine slammed the cane against her flesh. It was no longer really pain. It was just sensation.

"Swish. Snap!"

Is it pleasure or pain? she mentally asked herself.

"Swish. Snap!"

Lifting her head and opening her eyes, she said aloud, "I choose pleasure."

The cane continued its relentless march up her body. She had no idea what the count was, but felt that it had to be above thirty. "Do I have time?" she asked herself.

"Swish. Snap!"

It was definitely pleasure. It was a very intense, very strange kind of pleasure, but it was definitely pleasure.

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy willed the intensity toward her clit.

"Swish. Snap!"

The crowd now heard a loud, deep, moan coming from the stage.

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy was once again writhing as much as her bonds would allow. Her moan was growing louder and more shrill.

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy was starting to gasp and grunt with the strokes.

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy could feel that pre-orgasm tingle that seemed to start in her toes and race upward through her body.

"Swish. Snap!"

Missy's entire body went totally stiff within the restraints. She threw her head back and screamed, "I love you, William!" And then she passed out.

In the silence which followed, Mister Madison said softly, "Forty-six."

Missy was only vaguely aware of what was happening around her. The stage hands were attempting to push the heavy platform, which held the machine and her restraints, slightly forward on the stage.

She heard the familiar sound of the winch lowering the cable. "I guess it's time to get back into my cage and hang around for an hour," she said aloud to no one in particular.

But no one came to undo the restraints. Instead, one of the stage hands brought over a small ladder and used it to attach the cable to the top of the ladder-like restraint. There were a couple of loud clicks and then the restraint frame, and the large circle under it on which Missy stood, rose slowly into the air.

Missy could feel herself rotating slowing beneath the cable. As she rotated so that she could see out into the crowd, hundreds, if not thousands of flashes nearly blinded her. Some of the photographers were still standing in front of the stage taking pictures when the hour was up and she was once again lowered to the stage.