Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William drove up onto the stage with her cage and asked, "Do you think you can get in on your own?"

In response, missy walked very stiffly over to the trailer and stepped up into the cage. William didn't bother to close the door as he drove slowly back to their bus.

Once there, he didn't drive into the trailer, but instead stopped directly in front of the door to the large RV. Missy was crying softly as he helped her up the steps and led her back to her bedroom. Once he had her placed face down on her bed, he began to very gently rub the special healing ointment into her back, ass, and legs.

She winced as his fingers went over the 46 welts that striped her body. Once or twice she cried out in pain as his fingers touched a particularly nasty welt. Finally the salve began to do its work and she started to relax against the bed.

"Sleep for a while," he said softly. "I'll call you when I have supper ready."

She looked up at him. "Please stay with me until I fall asleep," she said. "I'm afraid."

He took her hand and sat on the bed next to her until her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep and regular.

Missy awoke to William rubbing more ointment into her back and ass.

"Is supper ready yet?" she asked.

"Supper was ready two hours ago," he replied. "And this is the fourth time that I have applied salve since you fell asleep."

She raised herself up on her arms and looked at him in surprise.

"You were emotionally exhausted," he said quietly. "I kept your supper warm for you. Come out to the kitchen when you're ready."

He then returned to the front part of the bus. Missy used the bathroom and then joined him in the kitchen. She remembered to bring her towel with her and set it on the bench seat before she sat down at the table.

After she had eaten, she seemed to stare at William for a long time. Finally he said, "Missy, you have my permission to speak or ask questions or whatever it is that you are so afraid to say."

Missy looked down at the table. "I followed your advice today," she said softly.

"And?" he asked.

"I went into the pain," she answered. "It turned into pleasure... extreme pleasure."

"I noticed," he said with a short laugh. "Most of the crowd thought you were yelling out in pain there at the end, but I have come to know your pain cries and your pleasure cries. You had a very intense orgasm from the caning."

"It scares me," she said simply. "I liked it. I liked it too much. I'm afraid I might be a painslut."

She reddened at her own words.

"What do you know about painsluts?" he asked.

"You have my browser history," she replied. "You know what kind of sites I used to look at." She shrugged, "I've heard the term. I've even seen some videos of painsluts."

"What you've seen," he said firmly, "is videos of women who were exploited for their addiction to pain. People who cared nothing about them, used them up... abused them... destroyed them... or allowed them to destroy themselves."

"You are not addicted to pain... not yet," he said. "And I will not allow you to become addicted. You are one of those people who can turn pain into pleasure." He slammed the palm of his hand down on the table, "That does not mean that you are addicted to pain."

"It does mean," he said more softly, "that you may need more stringent guidance for your life than most people."

"In other words," she said, "I need a Master."

"Right now," he answered, "what you need is another coat of the healing ointment and a good night's sleep. We have another performance tomorrow."

Missy groaned slightly. "We always have another performance tomorrow," she said in almost a whine. "For you, it's a performance. For me it's my life now."

As William escorted her back to her bedroom, he said quietly, "Life is a performance."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END CHAPTER SIX OF THIRTEEN

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.