Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three!" Now it was BobbyJo's turn to dance as she gasped and shrieked from the pain.

"Switch," ordered the Headmistress, and the two instructors stepped around to the other girl.

"One!" came the command and both canes swished down to land with a loud "Snap!" against the upturned asses. Missy yelped with a very high-pitched scream. BobbyJo's feet both came up off the floor as she screamed out "God!" The audience applauded.

"Two!" The "Snap!" this time seemed even louder. So did both girls screams.

"Three!" Both the Nordic giant and the small Asian grunted slightly as they brought their canes down in their final stroke.

"Aiiiieeee" both missy and BobbyJo screamed out. Both also let go of the seat of the chair and stood upright frantically rubbing their behinds.

"I don't think our test worked," Herr Bergen said. "Obviously both instructors caned much harder on the second set. We will have to figure out something else."

Lucinda turned to missy and BobbyJo and said, "You may return to your classrooms." She smiled and then said sweetly, "Please remember to sit quietly while we sort this out."

Neither missy nor BobbyJo looked like they really wanted to sit- quietly nor not- but both returned to their front row center seats and very tenderly sat down.

Herr Bergen held up his hand. "I just remembered," he said, "of a caning contest that my professors used to talk about. It was back in the old days and it was an argument very much like this one. Two women both claimed to be the best at administering the cane."

"How did they solve it?" Lucinda asked.

"It was simple," he replied. "The two women traded stroke for stroke and the first one to give up was the loser."

He turned one of the chairs so that it was facing up stage and then said, "Remove your skirts."

Both instructors dropped their skirts to the floor and stood there in plain white school-style panties.

"I think this should be on the bare," said the Headmistress and both girls lowered their panties to their knees. The large blond had a thick thatch of hair between her legs that hung down almost like a blond beard. The Asian, on the other hand, had a black, well-trimmed, triangle between her legs.

"You will need to be able to move your legs when you administer the cane," Herr Bergen said wearily as he reached up with his foot and pressed the Asian's panties to the floor so she could step out of them.

"You will be first over the chair," he said firmly as he looked down at the petite teacher.

This was the point where the Lucinda's presentation left the script. The two young women had been given an exact scenario up to this point. They had even properly memorized their lines. But who would win this contest was not determined by the script. To insure that the two girls gave a good performance, Lucinda had promised a significant cash prize to the winner and an equally significant punishment to the loser. From this point on, this was a real contest.

The Asian leaned over the chair to present her thin ass to her opponent. There was a loud swish and an even louder "Snap!" as the cane struck her ass cheeks. You could see her muscles tighten as she dealt with the pain, but she said nothing.

"Change," the Headmistress ordered and the blond took the Asian's place over the back of the chair.

When the dark haired girl swung the cane, the swish was not quite as loud and the "Snap!" of the cane meeting flesh was definitely much softer. The blond gasped slightly, but otherwise did not acknowledge the blow.

The crowd began buzzing with conversation as various people compared the two women's caning abilities and ability to withstand pain. A significant number of bets were made about who would end up giving up first. The odds were greatly in favor of the larger woman, but some people will always bet on the underdog.

Once the petite Asian had draped herself over the chair, the blond delivered her second stroke. The "Snap!" was even louder than the first time and a second welt appeared across the dark-haired girl's ass, criss-crossing the first. She yelped slightly, but controlled herself enough to keep from crying out.

It was then the blonde's turn to present her ass to her opponent. The stroke was obviously much less powerful than what the blonde had delivered... but it was in exactly the same place as the first stroke. The blonde grunted slightly but otherwise ignored the stroke.

And so it went for stroke after stroke. The blonde slowly turned the smaller girl's ass red and purple, but the little Asian would not give up. Meanwhile, the single welt across the blonde's substantial ass became deeper and deeper and began to seep blood.

After ten strokes had been traded, both women were no longer able to hold back their screams of pain. On the eleventh stroke, the smaller girl's "Aiieeee!" echoed through the stands. She staggered slightly as she stood up and the crowd held its breath waiting for her to give up or collapse.

The blonde then placed herself over the chair and the Asian began her swing. Unlike her first ten swings, this time she turned her body as she brought the cane up over her shoulder. Then spinning her body and putting all of her weight and strength into the swing she brought the cane down with all her might. The extra effort did not affect her aim. The eleventh stroke landed in the groove created by the first ten strikes.

This time the "Snap!" was louder than anything to that point. And the blonde's scream was unbelievably loud. She jumped up to her feet and grabbed at her ass. "Oh God! Oh God!" she cried out. "Oh God that hurts! That hurts so bad! I can't take any more. I give up! I give up! I give up!"

The Asian girl held her hands above her head in a Rocky-like pose and danced around the front of the stage. Several crewmen in black hustled up onto the stage. Two of them helped the blonde leave by the side steps while a third escorted the winner. The petite Asian did her Rocky dance once more as she left the stage. As she did so and faced the audience, her neatly trimmed black thatch glistened in the light. She may not have been turned on by pain, but winning had definitely gotten her juices flowing.

Lucinda and Herr Bergen picked up their chairs and walked back to their classrooms and stepped behind their desks. The lights on the stage left classroom dimmed as Headmistress Lucinda sat behind her desk. On stage right, Herr Bergen began writing on the board.

Almost as soon as his back was turned, the girl next to missy slipped a note onto her desk. Missy looked over at the girl. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties. Her hair was very dark, almost black, but her skin was very, very pale. For some reason the words "black Irish" came into missy's head.

The girl pointed to the note and missy glanced down at it. The note said, "Would you like to have sex with me? Check yes or no." There were two small appropriately labeled boxes below the note.

Missy gasped and tried to hand the note back but the girl wouldn't take it. Instead she looked missy in the eyes and stuck out her tongue. With her eyebrows raised as if asking a question she reached up with the tip of her tongue and touched the front of her nose... and then slid her tongue on up the bridge of her nose for another inch before pulling it back into her mouth.

She smiled and mouthed the words, "Size matters."

Both girls jumped in their chairs and their heads snapped back to facing forward as Herr Bergan's hand slammed down on his desk. "There is no talking in my classroom," he bellowed. "And no passing of notes between students."

He was now standing directly in front of missy staring down at her with his hands on his hips. "Give me the note," he growled and held out his hand.

Missy wasn't sure what to do. She knew the girl sitting next to her was one of the participants from the audience, so she wasn't sure if this was part of the scenario or not. She looked over at the black-haired girl.

"This is my fantasy," the girl said softly. "And I don't have to pay to go to one of Lucinda's camps to live it out."

Missy handed the note to Herr Bergen who held it up and began to read in his heavy German accent, "Would you like to have sex with me? Check yes or no."

He looked over the small piece of paper at missy and said, "I see you have checked yes."

At first missy thought that he was adding that for dramatic effect, but then she realized that while the girl's lizard-like tongue was sticking out, she had, indeed, checked yes.

"First we will punish you for receiving- and answering- this note," he said loudly. "Then we will find an appropriate punishment for Fraulein Kelly O'Grady."

He reached down and effortlessly lifted missy to her feet. "Assume the position over the desk," he said gruffly. "Receiving notes in class is 6 with the leather paddle. Sending notes is twelve."

"Eighteen strokes!" thought missy. "I won't survive that from him!" Then she realized exactly what the old German had said. "He said with the leather paddle, not the cane. I can handle that."

As missy took her place in front of the desk, Herr Bergen reached into the middle drawer and pulled out a small pillow. He placed that on the front edge of the desk and said, "Prepare yourself."

Missy wasn't sure how she was supposed to prepare herself for a dozen and a half smacks with a leather paddle, but she draped herself across the desk with the pillow centered so that it padded her groin and protected it from the rough edge of the wooden desk.

"Count them," the teacher ordered and almost immediately followed that with his first swat. The loud "Smack!" of the leather slamming into missy's ass reverberated through the stands.

"Aaaaahh!" she screamed and then recovered herself so that she could shout out "One, sir!"

He slammed into her ass again. ""Aaaaahh! Two, sir!"

Herr Bergen was as precise as the best machine. His swats were exactly two seconds apart and were always applied with exactly the same force. Each "Smack!" was exactly the same as the one before it.

Missy's response was nearly identical. She would cry out and then yell the proper number. But the regular pace and constant strength of the swats allowed her to go into the pain. By the time the fifteenth swat was delivered, her cry had softened to "Ahhhhh" and was as much passion as pain. After she finally counted the final "Eighteen, sir!" she continued to lay face down on the desk moaning softly- not in pain, but in need.

"Turn longwise on the desk and turn over onto your back," Herr Bergen now ordered.

Missy wasn't sure what he wanted and apparently didn't move fast enough for him. He grabbed her legs and spun her body ninety degrees. He then growled, "Back!" and missy flipped over so that she was face up on the desk.

"Surely he isn't going to use the paddle on my front," she said to herself. When he next told her to raise her knees, she began to tremble in fear. Her cunt was now very exposed to the paddle he was tapping against his palm.

"Miss O'Grady," he barked out. "Come here." He was pointing down to the floor next to him.

The girl scrambled over to his side. "I think I know the perfect punishment for you, Fraulein," he said as he slapped the leather paddle harder against his palm.

"You wanted to have sex with this slave, didn't you?"

She nodded her head.

"You can't wait to put that snake tongue of yours into her juicy twat, isn't that right?"

She again nodded her head.

"You imagine yourself naked with her taking her as high as a woman can go, don't you?"

This time her head nodded vigorously.

"Then don't you think you should get naked?"

She started to nod her head once again, but suddenly startled and began rapidly removing her school uniform. To the surprise of some, she was wearing nothing beneath the pleated skirt. Her cunt was hairless except for a thin strip of her very black hair that ran from the top of her slit almost to her naval. The effect was to accentuate her slit and make it look much larger than it was.

"Now," the teacher said firmly, "you are going to get your wish. You are going to lick this slave until she comes at least twice." He laughed slightly. The laugh sounded very ominous and artificial. "And all the while that you are licking her cunt, I will be pounding your ass with this leather paddle."

The dark haired girl's legs buckled slightly before she recovered herself. She didn't look afraid, however, she looked extremely aroused. She turned and put her hands on missy's knees. She bent over as she spread missy's legs. Missy's "Ahhhhh" was almost as loud as it had been on the sixteenth swat as the girl's tongue touched her labia.

The leather paddle slammed down on Kelly's ass with a resounding "Smack!" but she didn't respond at all. Instead she pushed her face deeper between missy's legs and began forcing her tongue into missy's gushing snatch.

Kelly made no sound as the paddle slammed into her ass, but missy's ever increasing grunts and cries of passion kept exact time with the paddle. Missy's knees were now over Kelly's shoulders and her hips were rocking up to meet the thrusts of Kelly's mouth and tongue.

Kelly's huge tongue slipped out of missy's cunt and slid upward to smother her clit with a long wet embrace. Missy was starting to wail and slam her hands against the top of the desk. It was obvious that she was very close to orgasm. Kelly suddenly pushed her shoulders forward with all her might and rolled missy's ass upward off the desktop. She planted her mouth directly over missy's clit and slid her tongue downward into missy's slit while at the same time sucking heavily on that sensitive pleasure nub. Herr Bergen's paddle was now driving Kelly's own clit against the side edge of the desk. She began to shake and quiver as she mashed her face against missy's sex.

Missy's wail suddenly became a loud scream as she tightened her legs and body against Kelly's shoulders. Except for her own shoulders, missy's body was now lifted totally off the desktop. Kelly threw back her head, which was now clamped tightly between missy's legs, and added her own primal scream of pleasure to missy's orgasmic howl.

Herr Bergen stood with the paddle by his side, breathing heavily from the exertion. After he regained his breath he said, "That was thirty-two swats, but I'm not sure that it was punishment." He pointed at the front row of student desks and added, "But I think remaining in your seats for the rest of the class will complete the punishment."

Kelly stood slowly and started to pick up her clothing, but Herr Berger said curtly, "You have lost that privilege. You will remain without your uniform for the remainder of the class. Kelly returned to her seat naked. She winced slightly as she sat down, but smiled and stared dreamily at missy as she walked over to her seat.

Missy also winced slightly, but she was still in a post-orgasmic haze and really didn't feel the burn as her ass touched the hard wood.

The lights now dimmed on stage-right and came up on stage-left. Headmistress Lucinda was sitting at her desk shuffling through a stack of papers. "I am very disturbed," she said gravely, "by what I am seeing in these standardized yearly tests." Looking up at the class she continued, "It is obvious that five of my students have cheated on this exam."

She then called out five names and told two girls and three boys to step to the front of the room. They did so and she had them stand in a line facing the class.

"This test is the same each year," she explained, "and it is very apparent that you five were given the answers in advance of the test by a form six student who kept the answers from last year and created a cheat sheet for you. You will each receive a zero on the test and six strokes with the wooden paddle."

She looked out at the class once again and said, "And in case any of you are wondering how I was so quick to discover this trickery, the test questions are identical each year, but the order of the questions is changed. All five students had the same horrid score of nineteen on the exam." Facing the five she added, "Even without your scores being thrown out, you all failed the exam."

She began to pace up and down in front of the line of students. "What I want to know before your punishment begins," she said sternly, "is who gave you last year's answers. He or she will share in your punishment as well as receive three with the cane."

The five answered in unison, "It was slave missy, Ma'am."

Lucinda turned to BobbyJo and said, "Go to the other classroom and tell Herr Bergen that I need slave missy in my classroom." BobbyJo jumped up and scampered through the doors over to the other classroom. A few moments later she returned with missy. Missy looked confused and afraid. Neither her confusion nor her fear was an act.

"Slave missy," the Headmistress said sternly as soon as she entered the room, "these students have informed me that you helped them cheat on this year's standardized exam." Missy started to say something but Lucinda cut her off with "Don't bother to deny it. It is exactly the type of conduct I would expect from a student who has already lost all privileges."

She then instructed the five to prepare themselves for punishment. The five- all participants selected in the lottery- either tucked their skirts into their waistbands or lowered their pants, depending on whether they were female or male. Lucinda then pulled missy into the line and arranged them boy-girl-boy-girl-boy-girl in a small circle at the front of the room. By the time they were finished, they were each bent over so that their chest was resting on the rear end of the next one in the circle.

"This punishment will be passed through your circle six times," she said as she had the boy leaning on missy's back move back slightly and support himself with his hands on his knees. "I will give the first stroke and then you will pass it on to the person in front of you until it has gone all the way around the circle. The last one will return the paddle to me and I will start the next round. Do you understand that?"

Everyone except missy answered in a sing-song unison, "Yes, Headmistress Lucinda, we understand."

Missy tried to relax her ass muscles, but she was too nervous. This was a solid wooden paddle, not a slapstick. It was going to hurt!

It did. She yelped as the solid wood slammed into her asscheeks. It wasn't as hard as she had expected, but it was still a very loud "Smack!" as wood struck flesh.

The Headmistress then lifted up on missy's shoulder and raised her to the standing position. She handed her the paddle and said, "Now you pass that swat around to your co-conspirators."

Missy did as she was instructed. She tried to hit with the same force that the Headmistress had used on her, but the stinging from her nether regions encouraged her to give just a little bit more than she had received.

Because the young man was wearing underwear, the "Smack!" was nowhere near as loud as it had been when the paddle hit her bare flesh, but his yelp of pain was at least as loud as hers had been.

"Now hand him the paddle," Lucinda instructed and missy did so.

The young man passed on the swat which he had received. The "Smack!" this time was a little sharper than it had been when the paddle met his ass. That was apparently because the girl's panties were much thinner than his underwear, or perhaps because they covered less and a portion of the paddle struck bare flesh. In any case it was sharper and slightly louder. The girl's yelp of pain was also louder.

After the young man passed the paddle on to the girl, he bent over with his hands on his knees and the Headmistress guided missy down into position against his back. The girl's swat which she delivered to the next young man was less sharp, but it was definitely louder. He grunted rather than yelping, but it was a very loud grunt.