Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
Slave missy discovers that you can be punished with pleasure.
8.6k words
4.52
33.1k
19

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a young woman's conviction as a terrorist and what happens to her when she is sentenced to penal slavery. Penal slavery is not impossible. The thirteenth and fourteenth amendments to the constitution of the United States of America do NOT prohibit slavery. They only LIMIT slavery to punishment for crimes. In other words, the constitution allows penal slavery.

After the woman is convicted, a "sentence negotiator" gets her sentence reduced to a public day of repentance followed by eleven days of public punishment. Following that, she is to serve one year of penal servitude.

This story deals with non-consensual punishment, pain, and involuntary slavery. If such topics offend you or upset you, I would advise skipping this particular book.

There are thirteen chapters to this story. The chapters can be read on their own, but the story is much better understood if the previous portions have been read. A description of the thirteen chapters follows the end of each chapter.

I have come to the conclusion that it was a mistake to post this online serialized into its thirteen chapters rather than publish it as an ebook as I have done with my other full-length stories. This is not because I could have made a couple hundred bucks by publishing it, but rather because by dividing it into totally separate segments, the full story is lost in the individual day episodes. On those sites where it is possible, I will repost the full book.

This story is, in fact, a character study of two people, William and Vicki / Missy as they move slowly into a loving Master / slave relationship. William Wilson initially is in it just for the money- or at least he thinks that. Vicki LeClaire / slave missy is initially angry at herself and the world and wants to be angry with / hate William. But as the days pass, it becomes evident to her that his actions are not motivated out of money and that he actually cares for her.

No, their relationship is not "normal," but, against the backdrop of a very dystopian society- which is NOT beyond the possibility of existence in the future of our nation- it is nonetheless a very powerful love story.

In this final chapter, slave missy finally reaches her last day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

If you are under the age or 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2015 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Thirteen - In this final chapter, Missy finds out that it is, indeed, possible to be punished with pleasure.

Somehow, supper never did get eaten that night. Missy awoke with William curled tightly around her in a spooning position. Missy didn't remember William ever applying the ointment, but her back- and his front- were all greasy when he uncurled from around her.

"I must not have awakened when you applied the magic potion," she said sleepily.

"Which time?" he replied and held up an empty tube.

"Let me see your ass," he said. Missy got up on her hands and knees and teased, "You want more?"

"Eventually," he said with a chuckle, "but this morning I am more interested in whether or not the salve has you healed up enough for today's performance."

"One more day of getting my ass turned into hamburger," she pouted.

"You haven't been listening," he responded. "Today is punishment by pleasure, not pain."

"Is that even possible?" she asked.

He slid out of the bed and grabbed his clothes off the desk. "Ask me that again when we get back tonight. Right now I am running late getting breakfast ready and neither of us had supper last night." He turned and walked down the hall into his own room. A few minutes later, missy heard him puttering around in the kitchen.

Breakfast was the typical eggs, bacon and, coffee and then it was time to "clean up, grease up, lock up, and mount up," as William always said. Except today when she finished applying the oils to her body he was not waiting for her with her chains and collar. Instead he was holding a metal bikini- at least that's what it looked like when missy first saw it.

"What is that?" she asked as she walked over to the trailer.

Holding up the bottoms he said, "This is a Masters Intimate Devices Lover's Embrace chastity and denial belt." Raising the metal top in his other hand he continued, "And this is the matching brassier." Switching into his stage voice, he said, "This is the perfect device for enforced chastity and denial as well as teasing, edging, and forced orgasm."

"Wow!" said missy. "How does it do all that?"

In response, William held up two silvery looking dildos. "Accessories go in first," he said, "and then the whole thing locks on."

"On me, I assume," missy said with a sigh.

"Certainly not me," William laughed.

"Why do I have to put it on now?" she whined.

"Because the show has to end by six," he answered with a smile. "Hopefully, it will end exactly on time at five, but you have an hour of display following that."

"I don't understand," she said. From the look of confusion on her face, it was obvious she was telling the truth.

"I promise that you will understand completely by the time we get back to the fairgrounds." William replied. "Now, turn around and bend over."

Missy did as instructed and William squirted a large glop of gel between her butt cheeks. He then pulled a blue non-latex glove over his hand and pushed the gel into her with his fingers. Missy gasped slightly as the first finger entered her ass and grunted when one finger became two... and then three.

"Had to loosen you up a little," William said as he pressed the tip of one of the dildos against her now slightly gaping rosebud. He pushed and twisted slightly at the same time and the device slid in.

"Stand and spread your legs slightly," he then said. Pulling the glove off his right hand, he handed the other dildo to missy and added, "I think you can put this one in yourself." She squatted slightly and inserted it into her cunt.

"Time for the bottoms," he said as he stepped around behind her. He reached in front of her and pulled the waistband into place. There was a loud click as it locked behind her. He then reached between her legs and pulled a very flexible metal strap back to the waistband. There was another, not quite so loud, click. He reached back between her legs to make sure that the strap had also connected to the dildos.

Missy jumped slightly as she felt something cold press against her ass cheeks and heard another soft click. William then walked around in front of her and pressed a V-shaped panel into place over her cunt. There was another click as it somehow connected to the back panel and also locked onto to the belt.

"Now the top," he announced as he once again moved behind her. This time he pulled what looked- and felt- like a metal brassier into place. The metal bra also locked in the back. It hung heavily on her breasts until he reached over her and brought two thin, flexible, metal straps over her shoulders and locked them in place.

"I hope you... or someone... has the key to this," Missy said as she ran her hands across the shiny metal. "It looks pretty permanent."

"It's all computer controlled," he answered. "But I can unlock it from my laptop when we get back."

"When we get back!?" Missy shouted. "That will be nine or ten hours from now!"

"Think of it this way," William said with a smile. "There is no way anyone is going to spank your ass with that in the way."

Missy started to say something in reply, but he cut her off with "Mount up, we need to get going." So, she just huffed loudly and held out her arms for the manacles.

"Just the metal you've already got on," he said and pointed to the cage. A few moments later, they were headed into town.

As they left the fairgrounds, slave missy's eyes suddenly got very wide as both dildos began vibrating softly within her. After a few moments, she gripped the bars on the front of the cage and began moaning softly. Vibrations from the two dildos were starting to get stronger. And then very light electrical pulses began to tease her breasts and nipples.

She had not noticed the LED glowing dimly exactly at the tip of each brassier cup, but now the blue lights glowed brighter and a green light was starting to blink next to it in time to the pulses.

"This might not be so bad," she said as they rolled toward the town square.

She felt her orgasm starting to build. Her body was starting to undulate as her hips rocked forward on their own."This ought to pull them in to our last show," she thought as she realized that she would climax as they were going around the square.

Then everything stopped.

She looked down at the metal covering her breasts. The blue lights were once again glowing dimly. The green light and what appeared to be a yellow and red light also on the cup, were not lit at all.

"Nooooooooo!" she screamed. "Don't do this to me! Give me pain. I can handle that, or give me pleasure. But don't take me almost there and then take it away from me!"

William looked back at her, but quickly turned back to watch the road. The heads of everyone watching from the sidewalks turned to follow her as she continued past. A softer "No, no, no, no, no." erupted from her lips as she felt the vibrations and tingling begin once again.

Halfway back to the fairgrounds, she was once again rocking her body against the bars as the green light flickered on her metal brassier. When the vibrations stopped, she stood rubbing her crotch against the bars, but with the metal covering in place, she could do nothing but shudder in need as the sensations were taken away.

Tears started down her face when the green LEDS flicked to life and the vibrations began once again within her. She was clanging the metal covering over her cunt against the bars as William pulled up onto the stage.

The stage crew attached the cable and released the clamps holding the cage in the trailer, but nothing happened. She didn't start up into the air. William and the crew stood watching her. What were they waiting for?

The tingle and the vibrations got stronger and stronger. Maybe it was going to let her cum this time. She was almost there. In desperation she pushed her metal-clad tits against the cage and rubbed the metal bottoms against one of the bars. She tightened her grip on the front bars to keep from falling when the waves of pleasure washed over her... but those waves never came.

Instead, microseconds before that magic moment, severe electrical pulses bit into her nipples... and her clit... and her cunt... and her asshole. She could see the red LED flashing brightly out of the corner of her eye as she tilted back her head and screamed, "Nooooooooooooooo!"

The painful pulses lasted at most a second or two, but by the time they had finished, she was nowhere near the top of orgasm mountain. In fact, she wasn't even on pleasure island.

"That's three," she heard William say, and the cage began to rise into the air.

"Three!" she screamed. "Three out of how many?"

William had to have heard her. They probably heard her in town. But he silently got back onto the ATV and drove it off the stage.

The vibrations began once again. Missy was determined that she would not let the sensations sexually excite her, but when the gentle teasing of the pulses began on her nipples... and on her slit, her body went against her wishes and again began to slowly undulate.

"Three out of how many?" she asked herself aloud. As she gripped the bars and tried to keep as far away from orgasm as possible, she already knew the answer. Everything was based on the forty-six stores whose computers had crashed. This would repeat forty-six times! She had forty-three more abortive trips up orgasm mountain ahead of her.

She felt her body begin to shake. She could not control herself. It was getting close... so very close. She tried to brace herself for the severe shocks that would stop everything. And then everything stopped... no shocks... no tingle... no vibration... no anything. She was at that point where the softest touch would send her over the edge, but there was NOTHING!

She slammed her crotch against the bars. She screamed. She yelled. She cursed. She turned around in her cage and she screamed at everyone she could see. As she faced the back wall, she could see that on stage left, there was a projected image of a large counter. As she watched, it rolled over to "04". An almost identical projection on stage right now displayed, "42."

Slave missy didn't watch the stage crews set up for the afternoon performance. The infernal metal bikini she was wearing wouldn't let her think of anything else except her overwhelming need. She tried to block out the sensations- will them away. If she could make pain feel like pleasure, she could make pleasure not feel at all.

She was almost successful. The fifteenth- or was it sixteenth- cycle she concentrated on not feeling anything at all. She told her body that there was no vibration between her legs. There were no electrical impulses tweaking her nipples like gentle fingers. She displayed mental strength that would have impressed ancient Buddhist monks, but The Lover's Embrace had been programmed for such a defense.

A single, high intensity bolt of pain shot through her nipples and her clit. It was almost like being shocked after shuffling your feet across a carpet in wintertime. It wasn't extremely painful, but it was impossible to ignore. Her mental wall toppled and the pleasurable sensations once again flooded her body and mind.

The cycles began to speed up. With her defenses destroyed, her body responded rapidly to the stimulation. To those who had arrived early for the show, it seemed like every few minutes she would scream "Nooooo!" and then dissolve into sobbing cries of "Please, please, please, let me cum." Occasionally she would slam her body against the iron bars. The clanging could be heard throughout the fairground. So, too, could her plaintive cry of "Let me CUM!" Between cycles slave missy would collapse against her bars and cry heavily.

As two o'clock approached, the counter on the back wall indicated that missy had endured thirty-seven cycles of punishment by pleasure. There were nine cycles left to go.

William stepped onto the stage. All of the previous shows had started exactly on time, but today he stood and watched the back wall. Almost everyone else was watching missy as she screamed and sobbed and begged for sexual release.

A couple minutes after two, missy's shuddering cry of "Noooooo!" could be heard. It was no longer a scream, but it still could be heard all the way to the back row of the grandstands. The counters switched to thirty-eight and eight.

"Ladies and gentlemen," William shouted out. "Welcome to the eleventh and last day of punishment for our wayward terrorist." He waited for the applause to die away and then continued. "As you can see, today is a day of punishment by pleasure. And today is sponsored by one of the only companies in the world that can provide you with mechanical devices that will give you as much pleasure... ... as you can afford. I'm talking about Masters Intimate Devices and here now is the founder, CEO, and chief designer of Masters Intimate Devices, Mister Dominick Masters!"

A very distinguished-looking man in his early thirties walked out onto the stage. Like William, he was wearing a tuxedo. Walking with him was a younger woman in a sweeping white sequined evening gown. A step behind them both walked a naked hairless slave.

"Thank you, William," he said. He spoke in a cheery, but very precise way. "Before I say anything about my company or our wonderful devices," he continued, "I want to introduce to you my companions."

Holding the young woman's hand, he twirled her so that the gown billowed out slightly as she made a complete revolution. "This," he said with a smile, "is my lovely wife, Alisha."

He then pointed to the ground at his feet and the naked slave ran up and knelt where he had pointed. "And this is my corporate- and personal- slave, June." He held his finger up in the air and twirled it in a small circle. June immediately jumped up and began to slowly rotate with her hands held up in a ballerina pose.

"Notice," he said, "that there although June has no hair at all on her body, there are no brands of any sort. June is not a judicial or penal slave. June is a contractual slave by her own choice. She is an employee and receives very good remuneration, but would probably have accepted the position just for the sexual pleasure that it gives her. She can leave this arrangement at any time, but stays because she gets as much- if not more- pleasure out of serving me as I get by having her around."

June returned to her kneeling position at his feet as he continued, "My wife, Alisha, is also a contractual slave of sorts."

The young woman reached up to do something at her neck and her gown dropped to the stage. The stage lights reflected brightly off the metal of The Lover's Embrace which she was wearing.

He smiled. "Unlike slave missy," he said pointing up at the cage, "whose Embrace is in teasing and edging mode, Alisha's is set for denial."

Holding the microphone up to her he asked, "How long have you had it on this time?"

"Two weeks, Master," she replied.

Turning to the crowd, he said, "Don't worry. In just a few minutes, all of that denial will be more than made up for as Alisha demonstrates for us the epitome of sexual stimulation machines, The Unicorn."

William stepped up alongside him. "Mister Masters," he began, "is it true that the book The Perfect Sex Toy is actually the story of how you met Alisha?"

"The book is based on reality," he answered, "but it, of necessity, dramatizes some of the events." He laughed. "However, it is much closer to the way things actually happened than the movie which will be out this summer."

"So there is also a movie?" William asked.

"Yes," Dominick answered, "the movie is why Alisha and I no longer need to be secretive about my company or our relationship. But we are not here to promote a book or a movie. We are here to demonstrate some of our products."

William gave a one-handed bow indicating that the stage was his and walked back off stage.

"You have all been given brochures which list most of our devices," Mister Masters said to the audience. "And there are special offers in those brochures that can be redeemed on line or over the phone. All of the information is there in the brochure. If you go on line, beneath the image of each device is a link which will take you to a video which shows what that device can do."