Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We go on tour," he answered, "like the bus says. One show mid-week, then three shows on the weekend- Friday night, Saturday night, and a Sunday matinee."

"Will the shows be like the past eleven days have been," missy asked.

"Not exactly," he replied, "but close. We have the punishment platforms from Madison, the smooth metal flogging post from the whipmaster, the spanking benches and paddles from the lottery, that metal bikini you left on the floor, and Mister Master's Unicorn. We will mix them up depending on the crowd and what undercard or other performances are at the venue. There might be a couple of other special events thrown in, but I don't have anything set up yet."

"I have two requests," she said quietly.

"Shoot," he replied.

"When you use the bikini to tease me," she said, "put me at ground level and tie me between two of the restraining posts. I've got bruises all over my back and shoulders where I slammed myself against the bars trying to get off."

"And?"

"When you use the robot to cane me at the Sunday Matinee," she said softly looking away from William, "bring me back here and make love to me right after the show."

"Why is that so important?"

"That way," she answered, still looking away from him, "I become addicted to you rather than to the pain."

He laughed and said, "No problem."

Missy turned her head back to face him. "What happens after that?"

"You mean at the end of the tour?" he asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"The money sentence has been satisfied," he began, "so the tour will be just one year. At the end of that you are once again free. You can take back your name, if you want. Or you can take my name if you are willing to become my wife."

"Vicki LeClaire is dead," missy said slowly and softly. "Too much has happened to me. Becoming a slave has peeled away so much of what I thought I was. What is left is the true me. I could never go back."

She sniffed sightly, "Besides, my hair will never grow back and these brands are permanent. No matter who I say I am, everyone will know that inside I am just slave missy. Maybe I always was. In any case, I could never take back my old name."

She looked down sadly and then suddenly her eyes and mouth opened wide. "You said 'wife'!" she exclaimed. "Are you asking me to marry you?"

"We have to wait 'til the year is up," he answered. "But yes, I am asking you to marry me, if you are willing."

"Why do we have to wait?" she asked.

"Because slave marriages are very special under the law," he replied. "They have to be approved by two different judges and once you are married, it is permanent- at least for me."

"What do you mean permanent?"

"Because a slave may be forced to marry, if by nothing else, trying to please his or her Master," he explained. "Once you marry a slave, she is yours forever. She can leave, but you can never divorce her or kick her out no matter what happens. A slave marriage is permanent."

"Is that why you don't want to marry me until the year is up?" she asked.

"No," he answered. "I don't want to marry you until the year is up because I want you to be able to make the choice as a free woman."

"I just told you," she replied, hugging him and putting her head on his chest, "I will never truly be a free woman ever again." She paused and grinned at him before continuing. "Actually, in many ways, I am freer now that I have ever been before in my life. And this very free slave says 'Yes' to your offer of marriage."

"Then why don't we make this trip south a honeymoon?" he said. "We have to meet with the judge to turn in the report on your days of punishment, and there has to be a second judge present during that meeting." He laughed, "That's to guarantee that someone doesn't offer a judge a chance to closely examine their brands or something like that."

"I've always wanted to go to North Padre Island," she said excitedly. "There is a campground right there by the beach, or you can even camp on the beach if you are willing to risk getting the bus stuck."

"We meet with the judges tomorrow afternoon," he said. "There's no waiting period in this state, so we can pick up the licence in the morning and have them marry us after the fulfillment of terms of sentencing meeting."

Missy snuggled in once again against his chest. "Have you ever thought," she asked, "of extending the tour?" Her eyes looked up at him and she grinned. "You know, just an appearance every week or so to keep the equipment from rusting or whatever?"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.