Twelve Days of Hrive 'Isia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilraen watched as Dmitri removed his cloak, and warmed himself before doing as her mother had asked. She could not help but notice the difference in her mother's voice when she spoke to the warrior. It had changed into something resembling a soft melodious sound. Her brows rose in curiosity – and had the word "please" been spoken by her mother?

"You will be given to a merchant; he's due to arrive in the morning. What he does with you or to you, I care not – he does have instructions that he is to do whatever he must to keep you quiet. I suggested cutting out your tongue and scarring your features so you would not be recognized, but he swore his methods of silencing an unwilling female would do the job just as well."

Gilraen's face grew pale. Her mother laughed, took the bowl Dmitri presented to her and sat across from her child. "Open your mouth, little one and we'll share one last touching mother and daughter moment." Only when she saw Dmitri take a bowl of the stew for himself, did Gilraen open her mouth and allow her mother to feed her.

She ate in silence, chewed and swallowed, while her mind worked to think of someway out of her situation. The fact that her mother had found more value in her by not abusing her further was a welcomed relief to Gilraen. In the clutches of another, could be what she needed in order to free herself. She would however work to escape prior to her being exchanged, but right now, she needed what sustenance her mother gave her in the form of food, drink and rest. When she finished the stew, Eáránë allowed Dmitri to take her outside and relieve herself. He watched her, just as he had before. Gilraen cursed softly, but did what was needed, then returned to his side. Again she was lead back into the cottage, and again tied securely and offered another sip of her drink.

She pulled back at the bitter brew, its taste much different than it had been when she'd left with Dmitri. "My wine, mother?"

"Nothing too harmful, dear. It will just help you sleep. I am done hurting you – your value has increased tenfold now that I have someone to take you off my hands."

Gilraen's lids grew heavy. "Did you ever love me?" she whispered.

Tears slipped past her closed lashes, when her mother replied,"I wanted you dead in my womb, only Madrician did I want. I craved that man's touch and now - she has his gift. I will see her out after I deal with you."

Gilraen fought to stay awake, to warn her mother to leave the young girl alone, but her lips would not form the words her mind screamed. Soon even her mind closed itself off to the world, and she slumped in the chair, her dreams dark and clouded.

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

The sounds of wild boars grunting brought Gilraen slowly out of her drugged slumber. She squeezed her eyes shut, opened them, and watched as specks of light blended with her surroundings. She looked around, her vision clearing slowly, while the sounds became more focused to her senses. The lanterns still burned, but again had been made slightly dimmer than when she'd been awake. The fire still crackled and gave light and warmth to the interior of the cottage. Gilraen concentrated on the sound and realized quickly that her mother and Dmitri were the ones grunting like animals. She blushed and turned her head away, wishing that the wine she'd drank had been more heavily laden with drugs.

"My dear, sweet Eáránë," Dmitri's voice was low and husky. Gilraen heard him speak of the slickness of her mother's pussy, and the tightness of her cunt. Her cheeks grew more warm, as her mother laughed and purred in pleasure.

"Cum on my breasts, my mouth, I love to taste your seed, as it flows across my tongue and down my throat. Feed me, my warrior, feed your Queen."

Gilraen thought of interrupting her mother, but fear of retribution prevented her, as did her own curious nature. She chastised herself for wanting to hear more – to see what was transpiring between her mother and the soldier. How could she wish to learn about such things even under these circumstances. What type of elven woman was she? Was she nothing more than a whore like Ireth?

"Oh fuck, my Queen. I – I – oh fuck, yes!"

The Princess's images went back to Ireth and the Priest. Had Dmitri released the "gift" that Ireth had urged from Huro. Was her mother now sucking and licking the swollen rod, savoring the nectar that Ireth promised would be given freely to an eager belly? She turned her head back toward the sounds and tried to make out the shadows of the two lovers. Just as she was about to give up on seeing what was happening, the clouds outside moved and moonlight illuminated the window that rested just above the bed.

Her mother was wiping her face, and stroking Dmitri's cock. She watched silently as the Queen moved back to capture the tool between her lips and suckle again. Her cheeks seemed to swell as the contents grew. When she popped off the elven shaft, she licked the head appreciatively and waited on her knees for her lover to act.

Dmitri moved behind the Queen, pushed her head down and lifted her ass up into the air. Eáránë slid her knees up and rested on the bed, presenting her rump for Dmitri's inspection. Gilraen blinked several times as the man lowered his mouth to the bare cheeks of her mother derriere. He kissed the smooth flesh, then licked it. His hand came down hard and slapped the right cheek. Gilraen stared, wondering if the warrior had gone too far. When her mother begged to be smacked again, Gilraen's jaw dropped. Dmitri hit the royal repeatedly, leaving no doubt that the ass he beat was red and sore. Still her mother did nothing, only calling for more and more abuse.

In time, Dmitri began to insert his cock into the Queen's pussy. The sucking sound of mingling juices toyed with the air, as did the fragrance of male and female mating. She saw Dmitri's cock disappear, then reappear as it plunged into the depths of her mother. The moonlight continued to hover over the couple, as if it too wanted to watch the exchange of adultery. Eáránë's hand moved to grip her tit. She pulled on her nipple, twisted and teased it. The other hand gripped the headboard of the bed. Repeatedly she shoved back on her lover's cock, while he pushed forward. Both were grunting, moaning, and cursing. The sounds and images made Gilraen shift nervously in her seat. Her body reacted to what was around her. She felt the scratchiness of her clothing on her breasts, and she felt the tingling threat of arousal within the depths of her stomach. The Princess tightened the muscles of her sex, and whimpered when a drop of juice slipped free of her virgin pussy.

"Wait."

Gilraen looked at the couple. Her pulse raced.

"Are you awake daughter?"

She said nothing, closed her eyes and held her breath. Laughter was her reward. "Oh you are. Oh my and was that a gasp of pleasure? Do you like hearing your mother get fucked? --- Keep fucking my hole Dmitri, my daughter will most likely hear, see and do much worse when she begins her new life. She may even learn to enjoy what happens to her useless cunt."

Dmitri said nothing, but from the sounds Gilraen heard and from the light of the moon, she could tell he had no qualms with her mother's desire. When the grunt of release bellowed through the small cottage, it echoed with that of Eáránë's climax. Gilraen shuttered softly, unwilling to admit that she feared she too had experienced a reward, though small that it was. She lowered her head in shame, humiliated that an act between one who loathed her so much and one who knew her only as a means to an end would still excite her. Perhaps she was the whore her mother had hinted she would become. A tear fell from her eye, and once more she prayed for the drugged wine to lead her down a path of dreams – even if they were little more than nightmares.

12