Twelve Gates Ch. 07

Story Info
Bound and hungry at the Fifth Gate.
3.6k words
4.67
17.9k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
477 Followers

Grey used her key to unlock the door to Robert's apartment and let herself in. She closed the door behind her and hung her purse from the door handle, then slipped off her open-toed heels, enjoying the cool tile against her bare feet.

Reaching behind her, she unzipped her pale blue dress and gracefully slipped out of it. There were hangers in his closet set aside for her clothes; he preferred her to be nude in his apartment except under rare circumstances. Even without that rule, shewantedto be naked for their first meeting each day, to see the need in his brown eyes as his gaze traveled slowly over her body. Even the thought of it made her wet.

The padded white bra was next. The padding was necessary to hide the outline of her barbell nipple piercings and to protect them as they continued to heal. After two weeks, her nipples no longer throbbed all day long but were tender to the touch. They thickened and hardened as the bra came off, eager to be stroked despite the soreness.

The blue, barely-there g-string was stripped off and it joined the bra on a second hanger in the closet. She lowered her hand and ran her fingertips over her mound and the outside of her slit, checking for any stubble she might have missed the previous night in the shower. But her shaving job had been perfect, as she had promised him after he'd spanked her for forgetting.

She took a moment to savour the sexy, uninhibited feeling of being naked in his apartment.

There was no sign of Robert but that wasn't unusual - he was an early riser and often did morning workouts in the gym in the basement of the apartment building.

Grey stepped to the kitchenette and busied herself with the coffee - grinding the beans as he had shown her and getting the coffee brewing. As part-owner of a chain of coffee shops, Robert was a man who took his coffee seriously!

As the coffee brewed she quickly washed a couple of dirty dishes that he'd left on the counter and checked the fridge to make sure he wasn't running low on cream, milk or eggs. She could always stop at the mini-grocer on the corner during her lunch hour if he needed more of anything. It made her feel good to help him out in ways he didn't ask or expect.

After another quick check that the counters were tidy, she found 'her spot' on the carpet just outside the tiled doorway. She knelt with her knees wide, taking a few moments to settle into the posture that was now both familiar and oddly comforting. She straightened her back and crossed her wrists behind her.

Naked and in position at last, she closed her eyes and took a deep, relaxing breath. The solitude of the empty apartment allowed the thought of Robert's impending return to become her sole focus. She felt the stress of the early-morning commute fade, and the anxiety of the upcoming day at work slowly retreat. All that mattered was that she was there, inhisplace, forhim.

It might have been five minutes before she heard his key in the door and opened her eyes. She thrust her breasts out eagerly, wanting his first look at her to be the best she could give him.

The door swung open and he stepped into the apartment. His attention immediately came to rest on her prone body and his eyes reflected warmth and happiness, but most of all a naked, masculine hunger. She thrilled to that look and to the certainty thatshewas the cause of it. Never before in her 29 years had a man looked at her with eyes like that; she'd developed a strong craving for it during the last few weeks. She was a different woman when he was near her.

He kicked off his sandals and stepped forward to stand over her. She felt his presence - powerful, reassuring and safe. It made her tingle to have him so close. Without a word he loosened the drawstring of his athletic shorts and slowly drew them down along with his briefs.

His beautiful cock was already semi-hard and she was close enough to scent it - sweat from his workout mixed with his familiar, sweet musk. Her heart beat faster and she licked her lips to wet them. She looked up at his face and they exchanged ravenous glances. She broke first.

"Please Sir?"

His eyes were intense. He nodded his assent.

She quickly leaned forward and took him in her mouth, running her tongue over his cock and enjoying the salty taste of him. He quickly swelled to full erection in her mouth. She'd tasted his cock frequently since he'd moved to Toronto and she knew exactly how he liked her tongue and her lips. She had only just started drawing out his gasps and groans when he stepped back, leaving her empty and unfulfilled.

"Oh, just a little longer?" she blushed as the words left her, humiliated by her exposed craving. Her need for him made notions of pride or propriety irrelevant. How had she reached this point in only a few weeks?

He pulled his shorts up and dropped into a crouch in front of her. He held her eyes with his own as his right hand found its way between her thighs. She widened her stance to give him better access, then gasped as his fingers found her dripping slit and began to tickle and caress the slippery, sensitive folds. At the same time, he pressed an open-mouthed kiss against her lips.

Her breathing turned to moaning as his fingers found her clit and made it their focus. His other hand went to her breast and he gently flicked his index finger against the pierced nipple, causing sharp pricks of pain that drove her arousal higher. She was close to begging for her climax when he broke contact and stood up.

"Open." he commanded She opened her mouth, ready for what was coming.

He slid the index and middle fingers of his right hand past her lips. They were slick and salty and the scent of her juices on them was strong. She eagerly licked and sucked, cleaning them, wishing they were his cock instead. The taste of her own juices had become familiar in the last two weeks.

He left her there immersed in heat and lust and he walked to the kitchenette. His incredible control - of her body and his own - continued to amaze and torment her.

He poured and mixed his coffee and hers and carried both mugs to the living room. He sat on the loveseat with his coffee and set hers down on a side table. Her hungry eyes followed him.

"Come and drink your coffee, kitten."

She rose and walked the few steps to the living room and sat on the carpet in front of the loveseat. He reached out and teased the side of her neck with a warm hand. She stroked his bare legs as she sipped her drink.

"I'll tell you about the Fifth Gate at supper tonight." he said.

For the last two weeks she'd eaten all her meals with Robert. She left home extra early in the morning to meet him for breakfast, rushed the two blocks from work to his apartment during her lunch hour and again after work to eat dinner with him. Grandmother needed her home by 7:30 to help with bedtime preparations so staying the night wasn't an option, but at least Robert had continued their evening chats online.

"I can't wait, Sir."

"You've sure changed your tone about the Gates."

"Because I already know that I'll agree to anything you ask. The fear is gone."

"I appreciate your devotion, kitten. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

"Why not give meallthe Gates tonight? Just name them one after the other and we can get them checked off the list?"

"One Gate every two weeks."

"Yes Sir." she smiled, having known the answer before she asked the question. It was one of the things she loved about Robert; always reliable, always consistent.

They chatted about the day in front of them and Robert refilled their coffee and made her some toast. Too soon it was time for her to leave for work. His eyes were on her as she dressed by the front door.

"Anything else before I go, Sir?"

He stepped in close and gave her a deep kiss. His fingers found their way under the hem of her dress and stroked her pussy through the scant material of the g-string. In less than a minute she was again hot and wet and wanting.

"Think of me, kitten." he whispered into he ear.

She knew there was no doubt.

***

The tantalizing smell of grilled beef welcomed her as she let herself into the the apartment after work. Robert, barefoot in his jeans and a black t-shirt, stood over the stove stirring a small pot. The counters were littered with cooking utensils and ingredients.

"Smells great, Sir. Can I help with anything?" She wriggled out of the dress.

"I think we're all under control here. It should be on the plate in twenty minutes. You've had a long day - why not grab a shower or put your feet up for a while?"

"A shower would be heaven, Sir. Thank you."

Naked, she came up behind him and embraced him from behind, loving the contours of his back and chest. He stepped back from the stove and spun to deliver a soft kiss. His fingers wandered down her bare back and gripped her ass cheeks hard, possessively. She purred in appreciation as she returned the kiss and leaned into him.

"And this is why I need a shower - you made me messy today, Sir." She took his right hand and placed it against her slit. His fingers quickly parted the lips and found her wet. The feel of his thick fingers inside her was a welcome delight.

"I refuse to apologize." he growled.

"It wasn't a complaint."

With a sweet kiss on her forehead, he turned back to the stove. She reluctantly left him to his cooking and went into the washroom, leaving the door open as she was supposed to. She sat on the commode and spread her knees wide, feeling even more exposed. Her scent was obvious and strong. The indiscreet noise as she emptied her bladder embarrassed her - even after two weeks she hadn't become accustomed to this particular loss of privacy. But he'd been clear in his expectations - in his apartment, she hid nothing from him.

The hot shower felt wonderful after a stressful day. He'd stocked the shower with her favourite body wash, shampoo and conditioner and she rinsed away the trials of the office. Out of habit she ran her fingers over her pussy, and decided to do a quick clean-up to remove the stubble. There wasn't much after less than a day, but she wanted her skin to be silky for his fingers. Or, better, for his tongue. She grabbed her razor off a ledge and made short work of it.

Ten minutes later she emerged from the bathroom damp and soft and fresh.

Robert met her outside the bathroom door. In one hand he held the blindfold, in the other, the handcuffs.

She felt a surge of arousal on seeing the toys, thrilled by what they represented. She knew from her experience at the hotel that to be obedient was one thing, but to actually be helpless was an entirely different feeling.

She stood still as he buckled the padded blindfold in place, completely sealing off her sight. Then his hand was on her arm, turning her away from him. She submissively crossed her wrists behind her and allowed them to be locked into the cold metal cuffs. Completely at his disposal now, entirely subject to his will and whim, she shivered with excitement. Suddenly dinner was forgotten; the ache between her thighs proved a more urgent hunger.

He led her the few steps to the living room. She knew the layout of the apartment perfectly by now; she was facing the loveseat. He was behind her, his breath on her neck. She felt his teeth, nipping first her earlobe, then the junction of her neck and shoulder. Delighted shudders ran down her spine.

"Kneel, kitten."

His hand was under her arm, steadying her as she dropped gracefully to her knees and parted them widely, feeling the moisture on the outside of her labia as the air caressed it. She was hot; the blindfold and cuffs served to amplify her lust but also to imprison it until he chose to set it free.

She felt him leave her and then return. He carried with him the scent of food now. How could he think of supper as she knelt before him, willing and wanting? He heard him settle into the loveseat in front of her.

"Move in a little closer to my legs kitten." he directed and she shuffled forward to comply. "I'm going to eat now, and I've got plenty for you as well, if you want it. While I'm eating, if I see your mouth open, it means you want to be fed. If I see it closed, it means you don't want more. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." food wasn't what she wanted most at that moment, but she could only play his game. She parted her lips slightly.

"Wider than that. All the way open, kitten."

She complied, opening wide, blushing at the picture she knew she presented; helpless, naked, kneeling and spread, mouth gaping in a clear invitation.

A few moments passed before she felt his fingers in her mouth. She closed her lips over them, tasting beef and gravy. She sucked his fingers as they withdrew, leaving a morsel of beef for her to chew and swallow. The taste reminded her that she hadn't eaten since lunch, and suddenly she was hungry at both ends.

Almost a minute passed in silence. She heard the sound of his fork on the plate as he ate.

"Finished already, kitten?" he teased.

She remembered his directions and opened her mouth wide.

"Much better. How about a potato this time?"

She leaned forward slightly in anticipation only to be gently reprimanded.

"Don't lunge for the food. Keep your position and wait for me to feed you."

She straightened her posture and he slid the potato into her waiting mouth. Again she managed to catch his fingers with her lips as he withdrew. The food was as tasty as the cook. She remembered to open wide this time and she held the pose for several seconds before his fingers returned with another slice of beef.

After several repetitions she got the hang of it, quickly gaping her mouth after each swallow, eager not only for the food but for the sensual contact with his fingers. Her arousal was a steady throb in her sex.

Sharing the same food felt so intimate. Waiting to be fed and signaling her hunger with a wide-open mouth embarrassed her; reinforced her helpless position at his feet. His intimate control fed the growing submissive streak in her; she longed to be entirely in his hands.

She felt his warm hand under her jaw, lifting and cradling it, then a cool liquid slowly poured into her mouth. She grimaced; it was bitter and fizzy and cold. Grey had never enjoyed beer but in her current position she had no voice to complain. She swallowed once, then twice.

"Let's have your tongue out now." he said in a low voice.

Mouth wide, she stuck her tongue out as far as it would go.

She felt his finger against her tongue, gently caressing the tip and then gliding over the side, then back again. Caressing her top lip. Teasing her, making her wait and want. At last he eased a chunk of carrot between her waiting lips. She needed him badly.

She felt him lean in close, his voice a hot whisper in her ear.

"Your pretty, bald pussy is dripping on my carpet, kitten."

The words caught her breath and flushed her a deep pink. Her slit felt hot and swollen and aching with pent-up lust. Dripping? Could her display have become so shameless?

"I'm...sorry...Sir." she was panting, trembling.

"Mouth open." he teased, and she gaped wide for him again.

His fingers entered her again and she sucked the gravy off them.

She felt his hot palm cup her pussy; he didn't penetrate her but the contact brought an urgent moan and she rocked her hips forward slightly. He pulled his hand back. She felt it on her cheek next to her mouth, a gentle caress that left a trail of moisture behind. She could scent her juices in that brief touch and in the wetness that remained on her face. The proof of her naked lust made her groan in humiliation and need.

"Open." she did, spreading her lips wide. Her jaw had started to ache. His fingers were inside her again feeding her and stroking her lips as she chewed and swallowed.

"The food's all gone, my pet. Time for dessert." his voice was teasing and low and heated in her ear.

She felt fingers slide between the lips of her pussy, then higher to her engorged, throbbing clitoris. His touch was feather-light, enough to make her gasp and roll her hips forward but not enough to bring the release that had become her single-minded goal. Bound as she was, she could only moan and mew and try to follow his elusive fingers. It took only a few moments for the desperate craving to break her.

"Oh please, Sir! I need this so bad! Please do it harder?"

"It?"

"Touch me?"

"Touch you where, kitten?"

"My clit." she was beyond shyness now, beyond shame. "Please rub my clit Sir! I can't stand this...I need to cum...so bad."

"Hmmm. Whose decision is that?" his voice was calm and steady, teasing. His fingers grazed her pink bud again.

"Yours, Sir. But...please...allow me?"

"I suppose you've been a very good girl for me today, haven't you?"

"Oh yes Sir!Sogood. Please?"

His fingers stroked her with more urgency now, touching her with just the right pressure, rubbing in perfect small circles that had her fighting her orgasm fiercely. She wouldn't release without his permission.

His lips were against her ear.

"Cum, kitten" he whispered.

She ground her soaking sex against his fingers as the orgasm hit, building to an incredible peak and then holding there, at the very top, for endless moments. When it was over she felt drained and warm and weary and whole. She slumped forward into his strong, waiting hands. He embraced her gently, his fingers working behind her to free her of the cuffs, then the blindfold.

He pulled her onto the loveseat and she snuggled against his warmth. He stroked her neck and face with his fingertips. They cuddled for a long while before her spoke.

"Tell me how you feel about the Fourth Gate, kitten."

She glanced down at her decorated nipples, then gently ran her fingers over them. They felt sore and deliciously sensitive.

"It really hurt to get them done, Sir, and there is more after-care than I expected. They were in agony for the first few days. But I love my barbells. They're a gift from you. I love looking at them and knowing that you had them put there."

"So you're better off after the Fourth Gate?"

He always asked that question and the answer was always the same. She seemed to get happier, more confident and more certain of him with each passing Gate.

"Much better off, Sir."

"Glad to hear that, kitten."

"Sir, would you please tell me about the Fifth Gate?"

"You just experienced it. The Fifth Gate is this: from now on, the only food you eat will be from my hand. You'll eat only what I serve you."

She paused to digest the idea. A small part of her was alarmed at the prospect of surrendering such a basic life function, but she was surprised at how easily she accepted the notion. After all, they already ate all their meals together. He was an excellent cook. She knew he cared for her and wouldn't let her go hungry...

"You mean I can't eat anything unless you feed it to me, Sir?"

"Or drink. Other than water, all food and drink that goes into your mouth will come from my hand."

"What if you're not around? Or if we go to a restaurant?" she'd already decided to pass through the Gate, but needed to know the details.

"We'll deal with the exceptions on a case-by-case basis. But the Fifth Gate will probably apply to ninety-five percent of what you consume."

"Then I accept, Sir. I think I'm even excited by the idea."

As she said the words, she was shocked by the truth of them. The thought of kneeling for Robert as he attended to her food and drink was a powerful statement about the closeness of their relationship.

Suddenly she remembered the time. She looked over at the clock on the stove.

"6:50! I'll be late getting home!" she cried. The commute by subway and bus was usually an hour, often longer.

North200
North200
477 Followers
12