Twelve Gates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth set had her totally naked, white rope binding her hands and chest, wrapping around her hips and then dropping down into the crevasse of her ass cheeks and then up through the lips of her smooth and shamelessly leaking pussy. Grey had to fight for control of her orgasm as Trina deftly tied the rope off. Every movement during that set brushed the rope up against her swollen clit. Her thighs were soaked and her whole body trembled with need. The smoldering looks she gave the camera during the last set were genuine, not faked.

The fourth set mercifully ended; Grey was a hot, dripping mess. Bill suggested that Robert help him set out the lunch they had prepared and the two men went upstairs to the kitchen. Robert cast a backward glance at Grey that left no doubt about how pleased - and heated - he was with her performance.

Left alone, Trina undid the knots in the white rope and helped Grey to her feet. She surprised Grey by pulling her into a gentle hug, holding her close but not tightly. Grey found herself returning the hug without understanding why. Somehow it didn't feel awkward to be naked and embracing the older woman.

"There's a washroom with a shower upstairs if you'd like to freshen up. Clean towels are next to the sink." Trina said.

Grey's face reddened, aware that the scent of her juices in the studio had become obvious and prominent.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Trina. I don't know what-"

Trina waved away her apology with a dismissive gesture.

"Happens all the time. It's part of who you are. Part of whoweare. I've learned not to apologize for it."

Grey's eyes returned to the black collar around Trina's neck.

"Are you Bill's..." she trailed off, not knowing the right word.Property? Slave? Submissive?

"I'm Bill's wife," Trina said kindly, "And we make one another incredibly happy. And judging from the smell of you and the persistent bulge in Robert's jeans, I'd say the same is true of you two."

Grey smiled shyly, not knowing how to respond. After lingering in the embrace for a few moments more, Grey stepped away from Trina and recovered her black dress from the change room, then followed her hostess up the stairs.

****

Lunch was a simple platter of sandwiches and orange juice.

Grey felt renewed after her brief shower. She knelt at Robert's feet in her black dress, cheeks pink with embarrassment, and allowed him to feed her. Bill and Trina shared an amused glance but otherwise didn't seem to find the behaviour unusual. Given their line of work, they'd probably seen stranger things. Perhaps they'd evendonestranger things.

The conversation during lunch was pleasant and comfortable. Bill was a retired cop, Trina was a defense lawyer who still worked part-time. They'd been married twenty-six years and had no children. She wore his collar at home not due to his insistence but because it made her feel more connected to him. Trina expressed envy at Grey's nipple piercings; she hadn't had hers done because she was nervous that they would set off courthouse metal detectors.

Grey found she enjoyed their company - they were easy to talk to and seemed genuinely kind and interesting. She dared to wonder if she and Robert would enjoy the same long-term happiness that Bill and Trina had.

After the sandwiches came another round of coffee, and then Bill announced it was time for the second shoot.

The four of them left the house and made the short walk to the barn. Bill and Trina led the way with a few camera cases, a tripod and a large duffel bag, and Robert walked with his arm around Grey's waist. His hand frequently dropped to her ass to caress or squeeze and she welcomed his interest. She found that her nervousness had disappeared, leaving only anticipation and eagerness in its place.

The inside of the barn was arranged into six stalls of the kind livestock would be kept in. Each stall seemed outfitted to express a different kind of kink, with benches and iron cages and tables with manacles in each corner. Somehow they'd even acquired a gynecologist's examination table, complete with stirrups. Grey was relieved when they passed by that stall without entering. The windows in the barn were all set higher on the wall to prevent prying eyes.

Finally Bill set his camera cases down outside an empty stall. Ropes and pulleys hung from a solid-looking wooden framework build around and above the ten-by-ten enclosure.

"Here we are, folks. Please mind the floor - there are eye bolts screwed in there and we don't want anyone tripping."

Trina was opening the duffel bag and Grey felt Robert unzipping her dress down the back. By the time Trina turned to face them holding lengths of black rope, Grey was already naked. As her wrists were bound tightly in front of her, Grey again felt a surge of lust. She was discovering that she quite liked the sensation of being bound.

Trina led Grey into the stall and positioned her in the middle, facing the entrance to the stall. The older woman knelt and used thinner lengths of rope to secure Grey's left ankle to an eye bolt in the floor and then her right ankle to another bolt three feet away. Grey's wrists were then pulled up above her head using a rope-and-pulley arrangement. Stretched and spread, Grey could only wait for Bill to finish his preparations and allow Robert's hungry eyes to feast on her helpless captivity.

Bill took several shots, then Grey was re-positioned with the same pose but facing away from the camera. More pictures. Then her wrists were released and her hands placed on the floor in front of her with her back still to the camera. Bent and spread, Grey could imagine the view she was presenting. The heat and wetness had returned will full intensity; her slit felt swollen and thick.

Again she lost herself in the moment, obediently allowing herself to be bound and positioned in any way that Trina indicated, welcoming the new sensations of every pose. She felt uninhibited, daring and alluring. Each time she stole a glance at Robert his eyes were locked onto her; she had all of his focus. She came to regard each new posture as a chance to tease him, arouse him, seduce him. The obvious scent of her juices no longer humiliated her; she embraced it, eager for Robert to know it was for him.It's a part of who I am. No apologies needed.

The final pose had her on her knees, arms tightly secured behind her back, her ankles spread and secured to eye bolts in the floor. She wore a metal collar which Trina had tethered to another eye bolt. Her cheek was pressed against the wooden floorboard, her naked ass high in the air. Prone and splayed wide open, unable to move her arms or even raise her head, Grey had never felt so completely defenseless, so totally exposed. But even as she knelt, tightly bound, her lust coursed through her, unrestrained. Pictures were taken.

And then Bill was packing up the camera and moving toward the door.

"We're going up to the house to get these digital pictures processed for you," Trina said, "It should take about forty-five minutes or so. Robert, I assume that you can handle getting her untied and dressed?"

Grey didn't hear his response but a moment later she felt Trina's warm hand rest lightly on her bare, upraised rear. "I hope you enjoyed your first photo shoot, Grey. See you up at the house. No need to rush."

Grey thought she heard some of Robert's teasing tone in Trina's voice.

And then she was alone with him, still bound tightly and secured to the floor.

She heard his footsteps, saw his sneakers as they approached to stand close to her head.

"It seems we have almost an hour together, kitten." he said. She could hear the lust in his voice; knew he was fighting a losing battle to contain it.

"Touch me Sir. Please! Or let me touch you. I need you!" she made no effort to conceal the desperation in her voice.

He crouched and she felt his hands at the rope near her neck. He untied the rope from the eye bolt then stood again, holding the end of the rope.

"Hmmm. I could get used to this." he teased as he very gently tugged the rope attached to her collar.

On her knees at his feet. Collared. Tethered. Panting with lust. She felt completely at his mercy. Owned. She turned her shoulders to see him holding the end of her makeshift leash. His eyes burned with a barely-contained, ravenous hunger. He looked powerful, his presence commanding. All at once, everything seemed to make sense.This is who I am.

"Please...touch me...Master." she said, her voice no higher than a whisper.

"What did you say?" his voice was low. Disbelieving.

"Master." she repeated with growing confidence. "Please Master! I've been so hot for you all day. I need you so bad.Please."

Master. The word broke his self-control.

She was yanked upright and his hands were behind her, clawing at the knots in the rope. Rough. Frenzied. Her arms were freed, and she grabbed his face in her hands. Her tongue was in his mouth. His strong fingers closed over her tits, squeezing, making her nipples hurt. Her fingers fumbled with the button on his jeans, then with the zipper.

His pants were down, his cock deep in her mouth, too deep. She gagged but her fingers were on his ass, pulling him deeper. She wanted all of him, whatever the cost. She forced loud moans from him as her mouth devoured his cock.

They shifted position. He was naked and on his back, and she was on elbows and knees above him, his cock still deep in her mouth. His teeth found her clit, then his tongue bathed it in wetness.

She climaxed instantly. It hit her hard, with no warning and she screamed around the cock in her mouth and shook with ecstatic spasms.

Even as the first orgasm slowly receded she felt a second one building and she ground her sex against his mouth. She felt his cock swelling between her lips and she licked and sucked and bobbed her head frantically. Loving the scent of him, his hardness, his heat. She needed his cum, craved the taste of him.

With a roar, he erupted, jerking his hips up, plunging deep into her waiting mouth. She drained him with long, deep strokes, swallowing his load eagerly.

His tongue didn't stop or even slow, continuing to lick and caress her swollen clit expertly. She reached the edge, held herself there until she had emptied him of every precious drop of cum. Only then did she release him from her mouth.

"PleaseMaster, may I cum for you?"

He grunted, unwilling to release her clit for even a moment.

She took that as a 'yes' and allowed him to carry her over the edge again. Her second cum seemed to start from deeper inside her and lasted longer than the first. It was a full minute before she became too sensitive to continue.

Exhausted, she collapsed onto him, resting her cheek against his thigh, gasping for air. She felt the rapid rise and fall of his chest beneath her.

Her Master.

The word seemed to fit just right - it expressed everything he was to her and everything she wanted to be for him. The realization had changed her. Changedthem. She wondered how the change would affect them in the weeks ahead. She smiled wearily to herself. She couldn't wait to find out.

12