Twelve Gates Ch. 11

Story Info
A quick and dirty lunch date at the Ninth Gate.
3.6k words
4.65
14k
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
477 Followers

To my readers: thank you for your kind words, your comments about the plot and your constructive criticisms. I truly value your input and feedback. Literotica isn't currently accepting .rtf files, so this will be my first chapter submitted as text.

***

Grey met him at the top of the winding wooden staircase wearing only an oversized t-shirt, white socks and running shoes. His collar was buckled loosely around her neck and her eyes were bright with excitement.

"Now there's a sight that's worth walking up three flight of stairs for." he said, taking her in with his warm, hungry gaze.

She grinned, faced away from him and raised the shirt to her waist, baring her rear and giving him a playful look over her shoulder. He tried to swat her ass with an open hand but she danced away before the blow could connect. He chuckled and reached for her. She allowed herself to be gathered into his arms.

"You have to close your eyes, Master."

"Can't I enjoy the view for a few more minutes?" she could see his eyes linger on the obvious outline of her nipples through the thin shirt.

Only she and Robert had keys to the new building so he had felt free to dress her scantily while she painted the interior. The shorts and bra she'd worn on her walk to the new building were set aside, away from the dust and wet paint.

"You can enjoy the view for as long as you like." she purred, then tilted up for a kiss. He obliged, adding a tight hug for good measure. She breathed him in; his scent was familiar now, and welcome.

He held her for another few moments, then stepped back, keeping her hands in his.

"You texted that you wanted to show me something, kitten?"

"Yes Master. Eyes closed now."

He pressed them shut and she led him by the arm into the apartment. The clutter and debris had been removed and the floors had been swept so the path to the kitchen was clear. Finally she brought him to a halt.

"Okay, open your eyes, Master."

She watched his face as he opened his eyes and took in the newly painted kitchen. His eyes registered surprise, then delight.

"Hey! This looks really good, kitten!"

"What do you think of the colour?"

"I wasn't sure I'd like the Sea Foam when you first picked it, but you were totally right -- it's bright and welcoming. Good call!"

She beamed at him proudly. The kitchen had been an ordeal from beginning to end -- filling the drywall holes with putty, sanding, washing the walls and painting. It had taken hours to apply the two coats of paint. But it had been her project from beginning to end -- she'd done everything herself, and the result was easily worth the effort. She found it refreshing and motivating to work at a job where the outcome was so obvious and so pleasing. And the fact that she loved her new boss did wonders for her enthusiasm.

Robert stepped close to one wall and gave it an appraising eye.

"This is quality work! I've seen professional jobs that weren't done this well."

"Thank you Master. It sure wasn't easy."

"But it feels great when you're done, doesn't it?"

"It really does. I'm just so pleased with how this turned out."

He smiled at her and drew her close to him again, his eyes mirroring her own pride and excitement. She felt his warm hand drift lower to squeeze her rear.

"Oh -- don't forget to take the 'after' pictures." he said, fishing his cell phone out of his front pocket and handing it to her. She snapped pictures from several angles, capturing the results of her work for posterity.

"I don't suppose it's time for lunch, Master?" she asked, returning his phone. The physical activity of the past week had improved her appetite considerably.

Lunch was served on a rickety fold-out tea table. They sat side by side on folding chairs and shared the ham-and-cheese sandwiches he'd packed into a cooler.

"So when these apartments are finished, how much will you charge to rent them?" she asked.

"You mean how much will you charge, kitten."

"Me?"

"I told you that these apartments are your project from start to finish." he fed her a bite of sandwich. She chewed and swallowed quickly.

"I'm going to be the landlord?"

"Landlady. And yes, if you're willing to take that on." he said.

She took a moment to process his latest unexpected and unwelcome revelation.

"Wait -- you're telling me this now?" the frustration in her voice surprised her.

He regarded her with a cautious expression; the change in her tone hadn't gone unnoticed.

"You were so busy with the painting and cleaning, kitten. I didn't want to bury you with all these details at once."

"I thought I'd be helping you with the coffee shop." she tried to filter the aggravation from her voice.

There was a long pause. She could see him reading her expression and body language.

"I guess I didn't communicate that very well," he said in an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry about that, kitten." he held out another bite of sandwich as though it were a peace offering. She sighed and took it from his fingers.

"Sorry for snapping at you, Master. The painting may have tired me out a little. I was just caught off guard by the...sudden change." she tried to be graceful about it. After eighteen weeks of non-stop and unpredictable change, she found herself growing weary of not knowing what was next.

"My fault, you don't need to apologize."

"Thank you Master."

"Okay, so let me back up and ask which option you'd prefer. Landlady or coffee shop? Both? Neither?"

"Well, I don't know anything about being a landlady."

"Are you interested in learning?"

She tried to put aside her emotions and consider the idea objectively. She absolutely loved the process of fixing up the apartment -- renting it out seemed like the next logical step. And the rental income would be a useful contribution to the life she and Robert were building. It would be something new for her, a chance to pick up a new skill set. She found herself slowly growing eager for the challenge; the feeling of being totally in charge of a project was liberating.

"Are you going to teach me, Master?"

"I don't know anything about renting. Buying, yes. Renovating, yes. Selling, yes. Being a landlord, no."

"There are probably laws and regulations to follow, but I could get those from the library." she was thinking out loud.

He fed her another bite.

"Sounds like you're up for it?"

"Yes Master, it would be interesting. Are you sure you trust me with it?"

"A thousand percent sure, kitten."

"Thank you." she felt genuinely touched by his confidence, and her annoyance began to fade.

They ate together in companionable silence for several minutes. Her head was filled with questions that she'd need to find answers to. She vowed to make notes on her cell phone after lunch.

"When do I get to hear about the Ninth Gate, Master?" she asked between mouthfuls. That time had come again. More change, and none of it under her control.

"It almost sounds like you're eager for it, kitten." he teased.

"Curious more than eager. There are four Gates left and I've been trying to guess what they're going to be."

"You've been guessing? What have you come up with?" his voice registered real interest and he turned his chair to face hers.

She paused, reluctant to share her musings on the matter. But she knew Robert would insist, so she took a moment to collect her thoughts.

"Well, I subscribe to this blog. It talks about...alternate lifestyles." she said delicately.

"Are we living an alternate lifestyle now? My parents will be so proud." he teased.

"Do you want to hear this or not, Master?" she felt shy about sharing her ideas on the Gates, and his gentle ribbing didn't help.

"I'm sorry kitten. So what did the blog have to say about these Gates?"

"Well, not about the Gates specifically, of course. But there were articles about different kinds of activities that Masters get up to with their...partners."

"And some of them struck you as interesting?"

Her cheeks coloured at his words.

"Well...I figured maybe since you're a Master that you'd have similar tastes, and would have used these ideas in the Gates."

"But none of them interested you personally?"

Her blush took on a deeper shade. She silently cursed the Complete Truth for the umpteenth time.

"Yes Master, I did find some of them...interesting."

"Now I'm really curious. So which ones sounded Gate-like to you?"

"Well, one article was about different postures that Masters liked to teach their partners. They had different names like 'inspect', 'submit', 'welcome' and so on."

"What made you think that would be a likely Gate?"

"You taught me to kneel, so maybe..." she trailed off.

"Hmm. That's awfully clever, kitten."

"Thank you Master."

"Show me."

"What?"

"Show me the poses. Demonstrate them."

"But..." she was stuck. She couldn't say she didn't remember the poses because she did remember them, and in any case Robert could just find the blog on his phone and retrieve the information. She sighed and got to her feet. She knew she was red-faced; her cheeks were hot.

"Um...okay. So one of the poses is called 'inspect'. You stand..."

"Is the submissive is supposed to be naked in these poses?" he interrupted.

"I don't think it was a requirement, but maybe implied."

He didn't reply, just looked at her expectantly.

She caught his meaning and pulled the t-shirt over her head, then removed her shoes and socks. She was glad that she had hung bedsheets over the windows to provide privacy from the surrounding office buildings. Naked, she met his gaze and saw the heat there, the desire. She felt an answering surge of arousal. She loved his eyes on her, loved the thrill of being desperately wanted.

Setting her feet wide apart, Grey laced her fingers behind her head and pushed her elbows back to be parallel to her shoulders.

"This is 'inspect', Master."

He got to his feet and stepped close to her, then walked a slow circle around her. She held the position, certain that his eyes were roaming over her. The thought caused an excited shiver.

He crouched in front of her.

"And I suppose the Master would use this position to inspect his submissive..." His warm hands touched her ankles and slowly drifted up the front of her legs, over her shins, her knees. "...to ensure that she had been thorough when shaving." His fingers slid higher, to her thighs, then trailed over her smooth pussy lips and brushed against her mound.

"Yes Master...that was probably the intent." she felt the swelling and heat in her sex and knew she was wet. His fingers didn't penetrate her, just teased and caressed her slit gently. After a few wonderful moments he rose and stepped back from her.

"You said there were other positions?"

She knelt with her buttocks on her heels, brought her chest down until her breasts touched her knees, then set her forehead on the floor and extended her hands out in front of her, palms down on the hardwood floor.

"This is 'welcome', Master."

She heard him walk slowly around her prone body again. To display herself in a position of such abject submission humiliated her and heightened her arousal. She wondered, not for the first time, if the one caused the other.

"Hmm. Not my favourite. I like to be able to see your pretty eyes, kitten. May I see another?"

She raised herself onto her elbows and knees, then lowered her forehead to the floor, spread her knees wide and flexed her back. This pushed her exposed cunt back towards him. She could feel the cool air on her wet slit as he made another circle.

"This is...'mount', Master." the words and the obscene posture thoroughly embarrassed her.

"I wonder what this position is for, kitten?" he asked, his voice low and teasing.

"I think that's pretty obvious."

He walked a circle around her, lingering behind her for a long moment. Clearly he enjoyed the view from that angle -- her most private flesh was plainly visible.

"This position has a certain...appeal." he said.

"Yes Master, but the hardwood is killing my knees."

"Sit back down on the chair, kitten. I think you've given me the general idea." he helped her to her feet and back to her chair, then handed her a bottle of water.

"What else did this blog say that you thought would be a likely Gate?" he asked.

"Well...there was an article about a Master who had his partner recite a morning pledge to him when they woke up every morning. You know...greeting him, pledging her service to him. That sort of thing."

"And what do you think of that idea?"

"I'd do it if you wanted me to, Master." she said, her tone dutiful but without enthusiasm.

"Nah. That idea might cross the line between 'Master' and 'egomaniac'."

"I didn't think there was a line, Master." she said sweetly.

"Nice."

"The Complete Truth compelled me to say it."

He chuckled. "Okay, what else did this blogger write about?"

"There was an article on a 'slave contract' between the Master and his partner. I know how much you like details, so this sounded like it might be something you'd consider for a Gate."

"And is it something that appeals to you?"

"Yes it is. It makes everyone's expectations clear. It probably would have been more useful in the beginning than at the Ninth Gate though."

"You're likely right. So what would my duties be in this hypothetical contract, kitten?"

"It would be something we'd write and negotiate together, Master."

"What sorts of things were mentioned in the blog?".

"Well, the contract would spell out what you could and couldn't do. With me, that is."

"Such as?"

"Well, like you couldn't do anything to seriously injure me."

His expression became incredulous.

"Why would I want to do that?"

"You wouldn't, Master, but that was one of the things mentioned in the contract on the blog." she quickly explained.

"Okay, fair enough. What else?"

"That...you wouldn't have any other women. That's just an example - I'm obviously not suggesting that you would cheat."

He stared at her.

"And that...you couldn't make me do illegal things. Or...share me with other guys, or...animals." she drifted into silence, too embarrassed to continue. Why had she ever thought this would be a good idea? How could he not be offended at the implication?

"Animals?"

"It was in the blog, Master."

"Grey, are you worried that I'll ask you to do this stuff?" his voice was serious.

"No Master. These are just some examples from the article."

"What kind of contract specifically covers sex with animals?"

"The author probably just wanted to touch all the bases."

"That would be one hell of an 'alternate lifestyle'." he muttered, shaking his head.

They ate in silence for a few moments before Robert revived the conversation.

"Okay...so what would your duties be under this contract?"

"I'd have to obey you and follow your rules. And consent to punishment...if it was needed. That sort of thing."

"And what sort of behaviour would I need to punish, kitten?"

"The blog more or less left that up to the Master to decide."

"And you'd have to wear my collar?" he reached out and ran a finger over the smooth surface of the leather buckled around her neck.

"Yes Master, that was in there as well."

"And your body would be available to me at any hour of the day or night?" he dropped his hand lower and gently squeezed her breast. His hand felt hot and welcome against her bare skin, and she leaned into his palm.

"Any time you wanted it, Master."

He stroked and squeezed her for a moment, then slid his hand down over her belly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensual caress.

"And the contract would describe proper posture?" he tapped the inside of her thigh and she spread for him. She quivered in anticipation of his fingers.

"Oh yes." she breathed.

"And it would describe what sorts of touching were permitted and forbidden?" His fingernails stroked lightly over her smooth pussy lips and inner thighs. She spread wider and slid her ass to the edge of the chair to give him better access.

"Yes Master."

"And what other duties would be in the contract for you to perform, kitten?" his index finger dipped between her pussy lips and sampled her wet heat, then travelled higher to graze her erect clit. It stayed there, tormenting her with feather-light caresses.

"I'd have to show respect."

"How so?" his finger moved skillfully, teasing, building her hunger.

"Kneel for you...call you Master." her face was flushed as she spoke the words. Her breathing was fast and hard. It had been three days since her last orgasm and she felt the need acutely.

"And what are your other obligations?" his finger left her clit and she felt two thick fingers slowly slide into her pussy then withdraw to caress her outer lips.

"Ahh...chores...dress..."

"Does it specify what sexual activity is permitted?" his fingers were inside her again, stroking in and out at an almost leisurely pace.

"Yes Master." she moaned and rolled her hips forward to meet each gentle thrust.

"What does the contract say we can do?"

"Anything."

"That's not a very good answer, kitten." he teased as he withdrew his fingers, "Contracts need to be very carefully worded to prevent misunderstandings. Try again?"

"Kissing?"

The answer was rewarded as his fingers slid into her again. She felt him nuzzling her neck.

"I always enjoy your lips. But that's not all we're allowed to do, I hope?"

"Your fingers are allowed...in me."

"In where?"

"Oh, right there." she loved the friction of his shallow penetration.

"Where?"

"My...pussy."

"Good. Very good." he was leaning close to her, his voice low and hot in her ear. His fingers slowed, then threatened to withdraw.

"My...bum."

"Your what?"

"My ass, Master. Your fingers are allowed in my ass."

"Mmmmm."

"And your cock is, too."

He pulled out of her and slid slippery fingers over her engorged clit, drawing a hungry groan from deep inside her.

"This is becoming quite a list."

"Ahh...yes Master. It's a very long list. Please...don't stop."

"I won't."

"Feels so good..."

"I have to say, kitten, I love your contract idea. Shall we write one?." his finger continued to rub her pink bud in gentle, tight circles.

"If you like, Master."

"Tell me what you thought of the Eighth Gate."

She couldn't keep her hips still; they rocked back and forth against his fingers.

"I love living with you, Master. The last two weeks have been the best, really. Better than a dream come true." She failed to suppress a moan. "May I please hear the Ninth Gate now?" she was rushing, knowing that a blissful release might be waiting for her on the other side of the Gate.

"The Ninth Gate is this: I'd like to get you a tattoo."

"A tattoo?"

"Provided you accept the Gate, of course." his finger didn't slow its relentless attack on her clit.

She felt herself close to the edge of orgasm. Her breath was coming in gasps. She tried to force her attention to the matter at hand.

"What..what kind?"

"I was thinking a silhouette of a kitten. About the size of a quarter. Located about three inches southeast of your belly button."

"Sounds cute, actually."

"I thought so."

"Maybe...on my shoulder instead?"

"I want my mark to be somewhere that only the two of us will see it."

"I'll wear sleeves?"

He laughed and she smiled even as she fought for control of her impending climax. She'd caught on to his habit of inflaming her lust before announcing a Gate and had learned to negotiate even while clinging to the edge.

"How about on your lower back?" he said, surprising her. She hadn't expected him to give in.

The lower back wasn't a bad idea - she knew women who had tattoos there. And she wouldn't have to display herself obscenely to the artist. She was surprised to discover that the idea of wearing his mark gave her a warm feeling. The tattoo would be like her collar and nipple piercings -- gifts from him. Symbols of his control. For better or worse.

North200
North200
477 Followers
12