Twelve Gates Ch. 14 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

"Okay. Since you asked so nicely."

"That was it? I just needed to ask?"

He laughed, then kissed her nose.

"The truth is, I knew you were inexperienced, kitten, so I wanted to expand your horizons a bit beyond straight sex. And I love your talented mouth and tight ass. And the knowledge that your poor pussy was wet and hungry and eager made me want to save it until last...something we could both look forward to. A milestone, kind of. So I figured it would be special to save it for the Twelfth Gate."

She took a moment to digest his explanation.

"THAT'S why you made me wait all this time?" she didn't know whether to kiss him or try to bite him. "That has to be the most..."

Her sentence was interrupted by his wet, pussy-favoured fingers sliding into her mouth again.

"...Romantic thing you've ever heard?" he finished for her, "Why thank you, kitten. I knew you'd...YEOW! NO BITING!" he yanked his fingers from her suddenly dangerous mouth.

"Master," she growled, "Fuck...my...pussy."

"Yes ma'am." he said with a wry smile, then rolled off the bed. He quickly shed his shirt and track pants.

She loved his body; a labourer's body - solid and powerful and toned. The sight of his half-erect cock triggered a powerful craving to have it inside her.

"Please...in my mouth first. Let me make it hard." she begged, her voice filled with genuine need.

He looked at her warily. "No biting?"

"I'd never harm that lovely cock," she promised, "unless for some reason I was unhappy with you."

He laughed, then set about releasing her wrists from bondage; he was always careful about leaving the ropes on too long. When she was freed, he positioned himself on all fours above her, his knees on either side of her head, his face above her smooth slit. He slowly lowered his cock down to her waiting mouth.

"If you bite it off, it's going to take me a long time to grow another one." he warned, but she had already engulfed him, taking him deep in one stroke. When he was just half-hard she could take his full length and she eagerly did so, encouraged by the appreciative groan from deep in his chest.

After a few skillful strokes his cock had grown to where she could no longer accommodate it all in her mouth so she used her tongue to press and stroke and rub the places that she knew from experience would drive him wild. He held his hips steady, allowing Grey to control the depth of his cock.

The first touch of his tongue to her over-stimulated clit almost set her off. She sealed her lips around his shaft and moaned loudly as she fought for control. He sensed how close she was and used his mouth sparingly, a quick touch to her clit followed by long, slow licks along her swollen, salty lips. After a minute or two even that threatened to push her over the edge; her control was taxed to the limit.

"Master...please...now." she gasped around his cock.

He quickly spun around so that his head was above hers, his hips between her widespread knees, his gaze holding her own.

"Don't look away. I want to see your eyes when I go in." he commanded. She could only nod, waiting...wanting.

She felt his cock against her wet lips. They parted to allow him access and she drew breath sharply as the head penetrated her. She reached up and held his face in her hands as he slowly pushed forward, filling and opening her. She fought the urge to close her eyes and lose herself in the sensations as the two of them were joined. At last he was in as deep as she could take him. Hot and thick and throbbing in her tight sheath.

"Thank you Master." she whispered, her gaze still locked on his.

"I love you, kitten." he replied.

He slowly withdrew, then pushed forward again with a little more force but still controlled, contained. He continued to stroke in and out gently...too gently.

"I'm not a virgin, Master. You can go...a little harder." she breathed, flashing him a shy smile.

He returned the smile and increased the pace and the strength of his thrusts. She could feel the friction of him against her clit and all through her depth...every nerve singing as he brought more of his strength to bear.

She could feel an orgasm brewing deep inside, building up for a whole different kind of release. Abruptly he stopped and rolled off the bed, snatching a condom from the night table. He opened the package and had it on in no time.

"I'm getting close" he winked, then grabbed her ankles and dragged her so her hips rested on the edge of the mattress. She spread her legs and pulled them back, opening herself, exposing her dripping sex.

He wasted no time, impaling her in one rough stroke and fucking her with abandon. She lay on the mattress and looked up at him standing over her, his eyes on hers, the muscles in his arms and chest and abdomen flexing and straining with the vigorous ride he was giving her. Powerful and beautiful.

She reached the edge quickly and knew she couldn't hold it long; the speed and depth and angle of the penetration were hitting all her good spots. The pent-up lust and need of the past week reached a tipping point. Panting and gasping, she fought to hold on long enough to get the words out.

"I can't hold it...I need to cum so bad, Master...please?"

"Cum, kitten." he grunted.

Her climax hit her, forcing a loud moan from her. It was one of the best kind, starting deep inside her and spreading quickly through her core. She felt her pussy gripping him, spasming around his thickening cock as he thrust deeper, pounding her hard and almost painfully.

His eyes were closed now, his own release close. She loved to see him this way; out of control, yielding to the power of her sex and her body. Surrendering himself to her in a way that was raw and primal. He roared as his orgasm started, gripping her legs too hard and thrusting too roughly into her inviting sex. She barely noticed the discomfort, and wouldn't have wanted it otherwise in any case. This was Robert at his most elemental. Her lover...her Master.

****

Later, after the shower and gentle washing and stroking; after the whispering and nuzzling and cuddling in bed, they lay together in the darkened room. She was on her side and he was pressed against her from behind, one arm pulling her close to him as he drifted into sleep. She idly stroked his forearm, her mind at ease. The Gates were behind her at last and in the final analysis she had to concede she was better for the experience. Stronger. More confident and assertive. More certain than ever that Robert was exactly the man she'd hoped he would be, and that she could be the woman that he'd hoped to find. She looked ahead to the future with a confident optimism.

Grey slept with a smile.

North200
North200
476 Followers
12