Twelve Hearts Ch. 3

Story Info
He finds interracial porn on racist Cora's computer.
2.1k words
4.24
28.9k
2
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down, boy!

-Fuck!

The girls looked up as a yell came out of Cora's room. One minute later, Cora herself stormed into the room, waving a bunch of papers in the air.

-My friggin' laptop crashed! she announced. And my essay is due tomorrow morning! Now what am I supposed to do???

-Aaaw, that's a bitch, Cora! said Amber sympathetically.

-Can't you borrow a computer at school? asked Tammy.

-Hullo??? said Cora. I've got 30 pages of notes to cleanwrite. That's like gonna take me all night!

-Relax, said Andie. I think I know someone who could fix that for you.

-Who? said Cora, and poured herself a cup of coffee.

-Jason's friend, Hermes, said Andie. He's a computer wiz. I can talk to Jason at lunch, if you want?

-Oh, great, said Cora sarcastically.

-Hey, be nice, or I won't ask Jason to help you, said Andie sharply.

Cora took a sip of her coffee and tried to calm down. This essay really was important, so she swallowed her bitter remarks together with the java.

-OK, she said. Sounds great. Ask' im. Thanks, Andie.

-OK, it's all taken cared of, said Andie. I talked to Jason, and he called Hermes, who's gonna be at your place at 5.30 tonight.

-I hope it won't take long, said Cora. I need time to finish the essay, and I'd rather not pull an all-nighter. -Oh, and Cora – be nice! said Andie.

Cora just gave her a sweet, innocent southern-belle-smile, which Andie didn't believe for a second.

-I knew it! Cora muttered, as she paced over the carpet in her room. That damned nigga ain't comin'!

With that, there was a knock at the door.

-About time! Cora hissed, as she went to open the door.

She stared at the man outside the door. He was tall and muscular, and his skin was as dark as he could possibly get. He had a nice face, with dark brown, piercing eyes. He wasn't too bad looking, but he sure wasn't Cora's type.

-Hi! he said, with a deep base. Name's Hermes, Jason sent me to fix your computer.

-You're late, said Cora, and turned her back at him as she walked into the room. I expected you half an hour ago.

Hermes gave the grumpy little blonde a stiff smile.

-Didn't know I was on a time schedule, he said, and walked into the room and closed the door behind him. I thought I came here to do a favour for a friend of a friend.

-I'm in a hurry to finish my essay, said Cora. I was told you'd be here at 5.30, and it's already 6.05.

-Do you want my help or not? said Hermes, and did his best to control the anger in his voice.

-Yes, said Cora, realizing that she had gone to far, but reluctant to apologize.

-Then you better behave, missy! said Hermes. Now, where's that laptop of yours?

Cora, grinding her teeth for being scolded like a child, handed him the laptop and sat down at her bed. Hermes put the laptop on her desk, sat down and opened a plastic bags he had brought with him. Cora had no idea what he was doing with the different tools he had brought along. She picked up her notes and began organizing them.

Hermes tried to focus on fixing Cora's laptop, but he was annoyed and had a hard time concentrating. Just who did she think she was, that little brat, sneering at him like he was her employee rather than someone doing her a favour!

-Jason, you owe me big time for this, Hermes thought to himself.

He caught a glance of Cora sitting on her bed, reading through her notes, by the reflection in the black screen of the laptop. She was a real looker, that was for sure, but the stuck?up expression of her face distorted the image of a true beauty. Hermes had been with enough women to prefer an entertaining personality before a hot body... like hers. Cora flipped through the papers, and Hermes realized that he hadn't been doing a thing with the computer for 3 minutes straight. He went back to the task at hand.

Half an hour later, Hermes had the laptop working again.

-Finally! said Cora. Can I work on my essay now?

-Hang on, said Hermes. I'll just need to check that the systems are working.

Cora sighed and went back to her notes. Hermes ignored her and opened different programs, giving them a routine run through to make sure that they were in order. He started Word, and pressed Ctrl O to see if the files would open properly. Out of a list, he randomly picked a file named "On the influence of Chaucer", and then froze in his chair staring at the screen. The file showed a picture of a pretty blonde girl in a plaid skirt giving a black man with rastafarian hairstyle a blowjob. Hermes scrolled down, only to find even more pictures of blonde, red? or brown?haired white girls sucking on black men's cocks, getting fucked doggystyle or having their pussies licked by black men.

So, this was the little snobby girl's secret? Hermes turned around and looked at Cora.

-Nice pictures... he said.

Cora looked up, saw that he had opened her secret pornography file, and turned blood red.

-How dare you snoop through my private files? she asked.

-Wasn't snooping, just testing the system, said Hermes, smiling. So, you like it interracial, huh?

He turned towards the laptop again.

-I like this one, he said, and pointed at a picture of a cute redhead sucking on the dick of a black man with braids. Have you ever tried that?

Cora rushed up and folded the laptop's screen down. -I was doing research, she said through her teeth.

-Sure you were, said Hermes.

-If you're done, you can leave now, said Cora.

-You know, if you're doing research on black men's bodies, I could help you, said Hermes.

-Out! said Cora, pointing at the door.

Hermes stood up, towering over her, big and muscular, with a naughty grin on his face. Cora began to feel nervous.

-If you want to see a black man's body and cock, I'd be glad to be of service, said Hermes in a low, soft voice.

He unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt. Cora stared at him. Hermes unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his shorts. Cora gasped for breath as his dick fell out, still limp, but long and fat.

-I told ya to get out of my room, boy! she said.

-"Boy"? said Hermes. What do you mean by that?

Cora stood there, looking up into his angry eyes.

-Got something against black people? asked Hermes. Think you're better than me?

He unfolded the laptop and held the screen in front of Cora's face. She looked at the redhead giving her black lover a blowjob.

-So what's all this? said Hermes. You like "slumming it"?

Cora backed away from the huge, angry man in front of her, and fell on her back on the bed. She looked up at him, nervous but still defiant.

-I was just curious, she said. Hermes put the laptop down on the desk.

-Curious about what? he said. Black cock? Never had one before?

-No, said Cora. We don't have that many blacks in my town.

Hermes was still mad at her, and took his dick in one hand and stroke it in front of her.

-Well, you want to see a black cock, here's your chance, girl, he said. To his surprise, Cora didn't back off or look away. Instead, she looked at his hand stroking the long shaft.

-How big does it get? she asked.

Hermes had expected anything but this. He was completely taken off guard.

-10 inches, he said. A little less than 10 inches.

-You wish! said Cora, with an evil little smile on her face.

-Don't believe me? said Hermes, smiling back at her wickedly. Just wait and see!

He stroke his cock more deliberately, slow, long strokes from the base to the top and back again, until his cock was standing out in a massive erection.

-That's all? said Cora. Doesn't look like more than 8 to me!

-Well, maybe if you'd give me a helping hand..? said Hermes. He prefers women to my hand.

Cora shot a quick glance at the computer screen, at the redhead giving a blowjob. She sat up, licked her lips, and

took Hermes big cock in her little white hand. She leaned over and took its big, round head in her mouth, moved her hand along its shaft while she let the giant cock glide in and out of her mouth. Hermes looked down at her through half?closed eyes, grunting as her little pink tongue teasingly licked his frenulum. Cora bobbed her head down and started licking his balls.

-Oh, fuck! moaned Hermes. Damned, you're good!

Cora couldn't hold back a smile. She went down over his cock again, taking it into her mouth, into her throat, letting her tongue circle around his cock as it sled in and out of her mouth.

-Slow down, girl! whispered Hermes. You're gonna make me cum!

-Ain't that the point of this? said Cora mischievously.

-I thought the point was to satisfy your curiosity? said Hermes.

-Think you can satisfy me? said Cora.

-Challenging me, are you? said Hermes. Come here!

He pushed her down on the bed, pulled her towards the edge, and spread her legs. He kneeled down in front of her, and gently moved her nether lips apart. He bent forward and kissed her clit. Cora jerked.

-Lay still, said Hermes. Enjoy the ride.

He let his tongue glide, warm and wet, over her clitoris, slowly, again and again, then sucked the tiny bud in between his lips and nibbled it. Cora writhed on the bed, sighing repeatedly. Hermes sucked at her clit, played with it, teased it with his tongue. Cora moaned, and her hands grasped for the cover of the bed. Hermes wet one finger in his mouth and put it inside her pussy. She was tight, very tight. He could hardly fit his index finger inside of her. He reached down and licked around her opening.

-Not there, whined Cora. Do what ya did before!

-And what was that? said Hermes, teasingly.

He wanted to her this horny little snob say the dirty words he longed to hear.

-Lick me, said Cora. Lick my clit!

-You forgot the magic word, said Hermes, and rubbed a moist fingertip over her clit, teasing her, bringing her close to the edge but never allowing her to go over it.

-I said: down, boy! hissed Cora, and pushed his head down into her pussy.

Hermes laughed, but obediently continued licking her clitoris. It was only a matter of seconds before she let out a long, loud whimpering sound, as her legs became as stiff as wood.

Hermes looked up at her.

-That was nice, huh? he said.

-U-huh! panted Cora, short of breath.

-Want something even better? said Hermes, and crawled on top of her.

-And what would that be? said Cora, trying her best to keep her voice cold, even though the rest of her seemed to be on fire.

-So you never had a black cock before? said Hermes. We'll see if can take care of that...

He pulled her up on the bed and guided his cock towards her wet opening. As it was in position, he pushed it all the way in with one great thrust. Cora screamed out loud, and Hermes froze stiff.

-You a virgin, girl? he asked, puzzled.

-Not anymore, you big oaf! said Cora angrily.

-I'm sorry! said Hermes. I had no idea! I...

-Are ya just gonna lay there, or am I gonna get some reward for what you just put me through? said Cora.

Hermes moved in and out of her, carefully.

-You sure you're OK with this? he said.

-Are you gonna fuck me or what? said Cora, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She put her arms around his neck, and Hermes gave in and thrusted into her body, filling her no longer virgin cunt with his big tool. She was really tight, her cunt hugged his cock so snugly he had to force himself inside every time. He grabbed her face by the cheeks and kissed her, played with her tongue, and heard her moans synchronize with his groans.

Cora came first, with that whining sigh that seemed to mark her orgasm, and Hermes grunted as he filled her pussy with his load of sperm. He withdrew, and felt a gush of semen and blood run out of her pussy, down her ass.

They lay still for a while in each others arms, catching their breath.

-So... said Cora. Was that all?

Hermes grinned at her.

-Hell, no, he said. That was just the beginning.