Twelve Hearts Ch. 5

Story Info
Pony tells Amber his secret bi fantasy.
2.8k words
4.37
24.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: In The Middle

Pony rolled off Amber with a deep, satisfied sigh. Amber chuckled. They curled up together, Amber caressing Pony's hairy chest, and Pony twirling a lock of her red hair between his fingers. They had just celebrated being together for two months.

-That was amazing, murmured Amber.

-Yeah... said Pony dreamily.

-You actually fulfilled an old fantasy for me, said Amber.

-Really? said Pony, kissing her neck. Tell me about it!

-I've never tried it anally before, said Amber.

-Really? Pony stopped kissing her and stared into her face. Why didn't you tell me? I could have been more gentle..?

-If you had hurt me, I WOULD have told you, said Amber reassuring, pinching him in the side, making him squirm.

Pony was very ticklish.

-Pony? said Amber.

-What, hon'?

-Tell me about one of your sexual fantasies.

-Ummmm...

-Come on! I told you one of mine...

-OK, OK! Actually, mine is not that different from yours...

Amber's eyes widened. Did he actually mean..?

-You mean you'd like some... anal stimulation? she said, smiling.

-Yeah... said Pony. I tried it once, with this girl... I'm telling you, I had such a fucking strong orgasm, I thought my dick was gonna explode!

-Well, we could do that, said Amber. I could use my fingers on you... or a butt plug... or we could have a threesome! You, me, and some other guy!

Pony surprised her by neither laughing nor getting disgusted by her remark. Instead, he bit his lip and looked deep into her eyes.

-That's another fantasy of mine, he blurted out.

Amber stared at him.

-I'm not queer or anything! said Pony. I've just... been curious, you know... what it would be like doing it with another guy.

-I think it sounds sexy, said Amber.

Pony's relief was obvious. He had been afraid of her reaction. He had never told anyone else about this fantasy before. No-one. Amber licked her middle finger.

-So, what would you like? she said, letting her hand glide down between Pony's legs, down to his butt, carefully inserting her wet finger inside his ass. Something like this..?

-Hmmm-mmm..? said Pony, turning his attention to her pussy.

-Welcome to my humble abode! said Amber, giggling. Well, mine and Andie's, actually!

She stepped into the living room of the small apartment that she and Andie were sharing at the dorm, and Pony and Johnnie walked in behind her. Pony was of course already accustomed to the place, after all, he had fucked Amber all over it for the past two months. Johnnie, however, Amber's good friend, a Hawaiian exchange student, looked around appreciatively.

-Nice, Amber, he said, with his soft, masculine voice. Real nice.

Pony was bewildered. Amber had asked him out, but when he met her, she had brought along this other guy – a friend, she said – and that guy had been with them all night, drinking, dancing... He was a great guy, no problem there, but why had Amber brought him back with them to the dorm? He had thought that they would be naked in bed by now, not entertaining... waaaaaait a minute!

-I'm going to get us some wine, said Amber.

-I'll go with you, said Pony.

The minute they got into the kitchen, he grabbed her arm and turned her towards him.

-What are you up to? said Pony.

-What do you mean? said Amber, looking at him innocently.

-Don't give me that! said Pony. I know you. Just what have you planned?

-Well... said Amber. Remember when we talked about our most secret fantasies?

-What about it? said Pony.

-You said, that you've always been curious about what it would be like to be with another man, said Amber. So... I talked to Johnnie, and we agreed on this... double date. If you want, you can have your fantasy come through tonight. If you don't want to, we'll just have a drink, chat a bit, and then he'll go.

-Oh, fuck! said Pony, stepping away from her, staring at her. Fuck you, Amber! Why didn't you tell me in advance?

-Because I didn't want you to go on and on about it, said Amber. Saying yes, you want to, no, you can't, yes you can, no, you can't... This way, we're rid of all that. Either you want it, and we do it, or you don't want to, and then we don't do it.

Pony blew out air through his pointed lips, and stared up into the ceiling. His whole being was in a state of chaos. He walked up to the half-closed door and peeped into the living room, where Johnnie sat down on the couch, stretching out his long body, resting an arm on the back of the couch. He looked around, appreciatively.

-Can we trust him? said Pony.

-Oh, yes, said Amber. He's a good friend of mine. Besides, you really think he'd go around telling everyone that he's bisexual? He won't say anything if we don't.

-OK, said Pony.

-You wanna do it? said Amber.

-Yes, said Pony.

Amber took out the wine and three glasses out into the living room, and put them down on the coffee table.

-OK, you guys sit down and relax, while I go and change into something a little more... comfortable, said Amber. And then we can start playing...

She left, and Pony sat down next to Johnnie, embarrassed and nervous. Amber's words had been a clear sign to Johnnie that Pony had accepted their idea of a threesome. A threesome with himself in the middle!

-Want some more wine? asked Pony.

-No thanks, said Johnnie. I don't want to drink too much.

Pony poured himself a glass. He needed something to give him courage to go through with this.

-OK, I'm done! said Amber, and came out of the bedroom.

The two young men gasped for breath. Amber had changed into a black corset with a garter belt and thin, black stockings. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Her red curls gleamed under the black lace.

Pony got up and walked up to her. He kissed her, and she put her arms around his neck. Pony's hands slid across her voluptuous body, over the large breasts and down to squeeze her full, rounded ass. Johnnie went behind Amber and inhaled the scent of her warm skin and newly washed hair. His left hand slid under her corset and played with one of her nipples, and the other explored her moist, bushy pussy. He spread kisses over her shoulders.

Amber caressed her lovers, wrapped her arms around them, leaned backwards and kissed Johnnie. Pony pulled the corset down and sucked on her nipples, one at a time. Johnnie took his shirt off. Amber turned around and licked his neck, his collar bones, his chest; nibbled his nipples, and caressed his flat stomach. Pony kneeled behind her, and buried his face in her wet crotch. He parted her legs so he could reach better, parted her nether lips and licked around the wet opening. Amber moaned. Johnnie opened the zipper of his pants and took out a slim but long, semi-erect cock. Amber took it in her mouth and Johnnie fucked her mouth with slow, long thrusts.

Seeing her deep-throating Johnnie's cock like that made Pony hard. He dove back down between her legs, licked her pussy, and put a finger inside her and began to move it in and out.

Amber could hardly concentrate on sucking Johnnie while Pony was giving her such a nice treatment. She groaned as she came, and her well-trained muscles squeezed Pony's finger.

-How about we get a little more comfortable? said Johnnie.

They went into Amber's bedroom. Johnnie stepped out of his pants, and revealed a slim and smooth body, tanned and hairless. Pony pulled off his T-shirt, slightly nervous, yet relaxed, due to the wine. Johnnie and Amber sat down on each side of him on the bed. Amber caressed his chest and Richard pulled his hand through Pony's hair.

-You're so tense, said Amber. Are you feeling nervous?

Pony nodded.

-You don't have to do this, said Johnnie. You can back out any time you like.

-But I WANT to do this! said Pony.

He looked into Johnnie's eyes, brown like his own, but narrowing at the edges, no longer teasing, but kind and caring... and horny. Johnnie leaned over and kissed him. It was just like any other kiss, only harder. Johnnie's lips weren't as soft and wet as Amber's, but very nice. Pony kissed him back. Amber's and Johnnie's hands slid all over Pony's body, exploring it. He began to relax, and just enjoyed their touch on his hot skin, Johnnie's lips against his own, and Amber's wet mouth taking his cock in, sucking on it. He caressed Johnnie's smooth, hairless chest, broke their kiss off and began a trail down Johnnie's cheek, neck, shoulders, down to his nipples. Johnnie pulled his fingers through Pony's hair over and over again, leaning his head backwards, licking his lips. Amber moved behind Pony and offered her breasts for Johnnie to kiss. His cock stood straight up, twitching, calling for Pony's attention. Pony looked at it, licked his lips, and closed his eyes as he took the rounded tip into his mouth. The head was soft as silk under his tongue, and he licked around it, circling his tongue around Johnnie's cock, taking it further and further into his mouth, raised his head and smiled at Johnnie, who smiled back at him mischievously. Pony went down over his cock again, bobbed his head up and down, sucked his cheeks in, and tried to make the cavity of his mouth as tight as he could. Johnnie moaned and grabbed his head, carefully holding him down. Amber kissed him, and then leaned back against the wall, fingering her clit as she watched her boyfriend suck on another guy's cock. Pony put his soul into this new game, and Johnnie's breathing grew heavier, until he pushed Pony away.

-Take it easy, man! he said. I don't want to cum quite yet!

-Don't forget about me, said Amber. I want some of your action too.

-Come here! said Pony, a bit out of breath, but excited and happy.

He made her lay down on her back, and Johnnie got on top of her. He put his cock at her wet snatch, and with one quick thrust, he pushed his entire length inside of her. Amber gasped for breath under his attack. Johnnie pounded her rhythmically and hard. Pony watched them and jerked off, not sure what to do. Johnnie looked up at him and grinned.

-I know what you want, he said. Amber, have you got any lubricant around here?

-In the top drawer of my dresser, said Amber.

-Get it! said Johnnie.

Pony got up and walked over to the dresser. He opened the top drawer and took out a small bottle. He came back to the bed.

-OK, grease yourself up, said Johnnie, and blinked at him.

He went back to his hard thrusting into Amber's swollen cunt while Pony poured a glob of lube over his dick and greased it in.

-OK, said Johnnie. Now get behind me.

Pony got on top of the bed, behind them. Johnnie lay still, arching his back, offering his bottom to Pony.

-Go slow now, cowboy, he said. Ease it into me.

Pony positioned the head of his wet cock at Johnnie's ass, Johnnie exhaled and relaxed his muscles, and Pony slowly pressed himself into Johnnie's asshole. Oh, God! So fucking tight! Could he even move? He withdrew, and pushed it back in. Slowly, slowly, he began to fuck Johnnie in the ass. Johnnie moaned.

-That's it, Pony! he said. Nice and slow. Just the way I like it!

He synched his movements with Pony's as he continued to fuck Amber. She could hardly believe that this was actually happening, that she was on the bottom of this amazing fuck-feast. It was so sexy, so... so... She stopped reflecting, and got caught up in another orgasm.

-Oh, it feels so good! she cried.

-Yeah! panted Pony. Johnnie, man, you're so fucking great! Man! I've never felt anything so goddamned TIGHT! Ooooooooh... Oh, no, I'm gonna cum! Shit!

-It's OK, man, cum for me! said Johnnie, and thrust back at Pony. Just cum, baby!

Pony grabbed onto Johnnie's hips and pulled him towards himself as he came, shooting it all into Johnnie's ass. The feelings were so strong he felt light-headed, and when he was done, he slid off Johnnie and stretched out beside him and Amber.

-Was it nice, honey? said Amber.

Pony kissed her frantically.

-It was fucking great! he said. Amber, you're the greatest, hon'!

-You sure are hot, said Johnnie, getting up on his arms and changing angle from where to fuck her.

He went back to his fierce ramming of her pussy, and Amber tore her hair and howled as yet another orgasm tore through her body.

-Oh, I can't take much more of this! she whimpered.

-Want to take a little break? said Johnnie.

Amber nodded, and Johnnie withdrew, kissing her chubby thighs.

-How about you, Ponyboy? said Johnnie. Do you want to get ridden?

-What do you mean? said Pony.

Johnnie held his chin and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

-I'd like to fuck that pretty ass of yours, he said.

Pony bit his lips. This was the final frontier...

-Like I said, you don't have to do it if you don't want it, said Johnnie. But I'd sure like to. I promise I'd be gentle...

-What the fuck, said Pony. OK. But you're gonna have to lube up, man!

-Relax, said Johnnie, and kissed him again. I won't hurt you.

He got Pony to lay down on his back, and Amber moved up against the wall, determined not to miss a second of what was coming next. Johnnie took Pony's balls in his mouth, licked them, sucked them, and then worked his way down, nibbling at Pony's perineum. Pony moaned, as he was getting hard again. Johnnie lifted his legs up and parted them, and began to lick around the rim of his asshole. He wet a finger in his mouth, then slid its tip into Pony's ass. Pony tensed up at the unfamiliar intrusion.

-Relax, said Johnnie. I'm gonna take you to heaven and back, baby!

Pony took a deep breath and tried to relax. Johnnie moved his finger in and out of Pony's ass, all the time licking the rim. As he fingered Pony's G-spot, Pony started to moan and shake his head from side to side. Johnnie noticed that Pony was getting ready, and reached for the bottle of lubricant and snapped it open.

-Here, I'll help you, said Amber, and poured a rich amount of lube into his hand.

-Thanks, Amber, said Johnnie, and lubed his cock up real good.

It dripped.

-I think this will be easier doggy-style, he said. Turn around, Pony!

Pony got up and stood an all four.

-Now relax, said Johnnie. If you tense up, it hurts.

Pony's body twitched when he felt Johnnie's cock pushing against his hole. He hung his head down and breathed deeply. He tried not to tense up when he felt the cock entering him, but the pain made him whine. It was a stinging, sharp pain.

-Relax and let me in, said Johnnie. The pain will go away soon.

Pony did his best, and felt Johnnie's cock slide deeper into him, filling up his entire asshole. The pain did go away, and Johnnie fucked his ass slowly and carefully.

-How does that feel? said Amber.

-Oh! said Pony. Oh, it's so..! Ah!

-I know, said Johnnie.

-Do you like it? said Amber.

-Yes! said Pony. God, yes!

-OK, said Johnnie. Now I'm gonna ride this little pony of mine!

He increased his speed and strength, slowly at first, until he rammed into Pony's ass as hard as he had Amber's pussy. Pony cried out for each thrust.

-Yes! he said. Come on! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!

He freed one hand and jerked off, the friction inside his ass, against his G-spot, making him so hot that his load shot out in wide spritzes all over Amber's bed.

-I can't wait anymore! said Johnnie. Amber, get over here!

He grabbed hold of Amber's head and kissed her passionately as he rammed himself into Pony's ass, filling it with hot sperm.

All three of them panted, unable to speak, for a minute or two, and then Johnnie withdrew his deflating cock from Pony's soar ass, and all three of them fell down in a puddle of naked bodies on the cum-soaked bed.

-So, said Amber. "When shall we three meet again?"