Twelve Hours

Story Info
Killing some time with acid.
767 words
3.73
11.8k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an average life. I'm now thirty, single, not the best job, but a good one, and a small town house. Average. I like to ride roller coasters. I go all over the place just to ride them. Its one of the things I live for. Since it's the middle of winter there isn't any amusement parks open, so I have nothing to do. This weekend would normally be boring as hell, but I bough a little something that will kill time.

Now I'm not a drug addict, but a friend of mine suggested I try acid if I want to kill time. He just "happened" to have some with him. I bought enough to kill at least 12 hours. Saturday shouldn't be as bad now.

I got home on Friday, ordered pizza, watched The Thing, and played Play Station till I got tired and went to bed. I woke up the next morning at 9:45 a.m. Saturday the 24th of May. My alarm clock gives that. It was time to go on a trip. First thing I did was seal my window tight. I'm in a third story apartment, so I wasn't willing to risk it. I checked the phone lines in case I needed help, I made sure I had enough food and water, I locked my front door and toke the acid. It was 10:01 am.

I toke about half an hour to kick in, but I felt when it did. The world seemed normal except a lot funnier. I was laughing at air. After an hour of watching TV and laughing my ass off, I got tiered, so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up it was dark. I looked out the bed room window and it was storming. The electric was off, so I couldn't see what time it was, but it was at least past six. The acid wasn't so bad after all, I just slept trough it all. I lit candles to get some light, then sat down and started to read a book.

There was a knock at my door. I looked out and Lacy from down the hall was at the door. She was wearing her full-length white fox coat. I was instantly turned on. I opened up to see what she needed.

"Hi my power is out and I was wondering if you would keep me company?" she said with a big smile.

"Sure come in. Do you want something to drink?" I said ushering her in. She smelled really good.

"Do you have any soda?"

"Sure, but it might be warm."

"That's fine." I got two cokes from a case I had by the fridge. We sat down on the couch and I handed her hers.

"Cheers." I said popping mine. She popped hers and we toasted, to the electric company.

We talked about general things for awhile. She was very nice. Long blonde hair, soft brown eyes, sweet voice, and a very disarming smile. There was loud crack of thunder and she instantly wrapped her arms around me. Its hard trying to calm down a beautiful girl when you have an erection that could punch a hole through steel. Her fur didn't help my cause at all either, because it was soft beyond belief.

"Thank you." she said getting comfortable in my arms. After a wonderful eternity, she looked me in the eye and kissed me on the lips. As she did, she rubbed her fur on my face. I was moaning and twitching in ecstacy. She stood up and lead me to my room.

She proceeded to undress me slowly, rubbing me as she did. I fell back on my bed wearing only my socks. She turned her back to me and undid the clasps to her coat. When she turned back around I saw she was naked under her fur. "Like what you see?" she said with a coy smile while rubbing her nipples with her sleeves.

"Are you testing me?" I said confused. Lacy then jumped in with me and started kissing me all over, then moved back and slid on me and started to go for a ride while rubbing me all over with her soft fur. I then sat up and buried my face in her cleavage while I bounced her. We both came in wonderful harmony.

I feel back and Lacy rested on top of me. I failed to notice through the whole ordeal that my power was back on. I looked at my clock. It was 11: 45 a.m. Saturday the 24th of May.