Twelve Hours with Joan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue reading," he said as he walked back over to the sofa.

She found her place on the page. "The second is a white trash slut outfit that will consist of a yellow tank top that says SLUT on the front, a short blue jean material skirt, and red high heels." She stopped in expectation of his interruption.

He waited for a count of 5. "Don't try to anticipate me Joan. Keep reading."

"Uh... Uh Yes Sir," she stumbled, and it took her a moment to find her place again. "The third is a predominately gold dress with a large floral pattern. At the end of the encounter the sub will be responsible for providing a black coat dress with red 3 inch high heels to go home in. The sub will wear no other clothing, and will only wear jewelry that the sub has been decorated with during the encounter.

"Oh yes," Eddie interrupted at last. "Stop right there."

He took the three steps back over to the double door to the bedroom and pushed both doors wide open. The right side door with her suit on it was pushed up against a wall and he moved her shoes back under her outfit. He knew if she looked into the room from where she was standing she would see just about a quarter of the king sized bed, which was covered with sex toys, most of which they had talked about during their cyber conversations. The bedside table was clearly in her line of sight, however, and Eddie opened the single drawer, reached in, and took out two collars. The first was a ¾ inch thick black leather dog collar with pointed silver studs. The kind that was typically meant for a pit bull or other guard dog. The second was a thin round strip of black leather with a small 3 cylinder spinning combination lock on the back. It was a more delicate and elegant piece of decoration, but a collar nonetheless. He also took a manila folder full of 8 x 10 pictures that was labeled 'Husband' from the drawer.

Eddie walked back over to the chair and placed the folder face down on the table next to the easy chair. Then he turned to where Joan was standing and stood in front of her, apparently deciding between the two collars. He knew she could see them both clearly. He put the more elegant collar on his right arm, down to the elbow and then stepped behind her. Using both hands he wrapped the obvious dog collar around her neck and strapped it at the back snugly, but not tight. He then walked back over to the door where her suit was and put the other collar around the neck of the hanger.

Walking back to the easy chair he looked at Joan and said, "Kneel"

She quickly complied and he added. "Continue reading, and stop when you get to the end of the next section." He sat again in the chair, but sitting forward now.

Joan quickly found her place and stated, "Locations. The Dominant is responsible for providing locations for this encounter. The Dom will provide directions to a private location where the encounter will begin and end. Other locations that the sub has agreed to in advance include the private office of a friend of the Dom, a casino bar, an adult bookstore, a glory hole in that adult bookstore, the theater room in that adult bookstore, an alley, and a truck stop."

She paused as she came to the end of the paragraph.

Eddie asked, "Do you have any questions about any of those locations?"

"No," she replied.

"Are you sure," he insisted?

"I'm... I'm not sure what you are looking for, Sir," she finally said.

OK, then. If you don't have any questions then I have a couple. Have you ever been to an adult bookstore?"

"Um... yes, Sir," she admitted hesitantly.

"And have you ever been to a glory hole? I know you know what one is, but have you ever seen one?"

"Only in video's Sir."

"And have you ever been in an adult theater before?"

Joan looked straight down. "Only for about 10 seconds, Sir. I looked in the door of one and then got out as quickly as I could."

"But you do know what we have been talking about and are prepared to go through with this?"

Joan obviously thought about it. "Yes, Sir... I believe I am."

Eddie turned and retrieved the folder, taking the first picture out. "Look up and tell me what is in this picture you sent me."

Joan looked up at the picture, paled, and quickly turned away. "It's a picture of my husband, Sir."

"Look at it," Eddie insisted. "This is the reason you came here today. Tell me what is happening in this picture!"

"He... He is kneeling," she began, and looked away again, anger in her face and maybe tears forming.

"You've seen this picture, and the others you sent me. Did you ever make them larger and take a really good look?"

Eddie waited for an answer.

She finally looked back up at the picture and softly said, "No, Sir."

Eddie matched the softness of her tone. "You told me your husband was secretly the slave of a black Mistress, didn't you? And that you had pictures of him sucking the strap-on she was wearing?

"Yes, Sir. That is what I told you."

"And that isn't a strap-on is it?"

"No, Sir. That's.... not a strap-on"

"No, Joan, it's not. That is a real life black cock," Eddie said, and paused for effect. "Your husband is the slave of a black transvestite, isn't he?"

"Yes," Joan admitted, and broke into tears.

Eddie continued speaking softly as she kneeled in place and tried to stop her tears. "So this picture shows him sucking a black cock while he is kneeling and wearing a slave collar?"

She nodded her head.

"Look at this next picture, Joan," he commanded.

Joan looked up, anger in her eyes now.

Eddie began describing in detail. "This is a picture of your husband in a slave collar, a body harness, and a cock ring, and he is taking a black mans cock in his ass, right?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"And these other pictures," he continued, "show your husband being whipped, paddled, with clamps on his nipples..." Eddie flipped through the pictures, showing each of them in turn. "...clamps on his cock and balls, a ball gag in his mouth, and of course this last one," he finished, holding the last picture in front of her, "has a black man's fist up your husbands ass. Are all these correct?"

Joan snarled a yes at Eddie this time, really pissed off now.

"And today you are going to show him what a real slave is supposed to be, aren't you, Joan Laura Gibson?

"Yes, Sir, I am," she said. "I can take anything he can take, Sir."

Privately Eddie wondered about that. "Did you ever wonder who took these pictures, Joan?"

The shock on her face and silence told Eddie everything he needed to know. He decided to go back to her contract. "Go on to the next paragraph and read it completely," he commanded.

Joan took a few moments, then looked again at the paper. Eddie put all the pictures back into the folder and placed it back on the table next to her purse.

"Participants," she said, starting the next paragraph. "The participants in this encounter include the Dom, the sub, and 5 more males and 1 female that are known to the Dom and have been chosen especially for this encounter. The Dom will be allowed to select up to 6 strangers at random for the submissive to service."

Eddie decided to push his luck a bit. "That's 12 men and 1 woman. Are you going to object if that becomes 13 men, or 15 men? Or even a few more?

Joan quickly shook her head, "No, Sir. I won't object."

Eddie smiled to himself. This bitch really wanted some vengeance. He was going to make sure that she got it.

Outwardly Eddie kept his face passive. "Then read the next paragraph, Slave."

Joan allowed herself a small smile hearing that word. She was sure that Eddie saw it but decided she really didn't care.

She read through the next paragraph. "Sexual Acts. The sub agrees that her pussy, mouth, and ass will be available to all the other participants in this encounter for sexual purposes with, or without, her cooperation or consent. This includes all male participants, and the female participant. As long as the sub does NOT use her safe word or safe gesture her consent is implied, even without her physical cooperation."

Eddie allowed a slow count to ten again before speaking. "You DO understand what this means don't you? You are going to have a lot of cocks in your pussy, mouth and ass today. You'll be swallowing a lot of cum, have an ass full of cum, and a pussy full of cum. You'll be wearing a lot of cum"

Joan nodded her assent. "I understand, Sir."

Eddie was certain she really didn't know what she was in for but smiled and said, "OK, next section then."

Joan took a moment, and then continued with her Declaration, "Other Acts. The Submissive has agreed to other acts that may or may not be considered as sexual in nature." She paused for a second, then said, "These acts include golden showers, body piercing, (both permanent and play), bondage, whipping, caning, paddling, clamping, gagging, blindfolding, gang-banging, fisting, body graffiti, and body decoration. The submissive has made a specific request that her nipples be pierced vertically at some time during this encounter, and the submissive is responsible for providing the needles and studs for this piercing."

"And where are the needle and studs," asked Eddie.

"In my makeup kit, in the side pocket of my suitcase, Sir," she answered.

Eddie stood up, walked back over to the suitcase and looked in the pocket she indicated. Her makeup kit was not small, but she had packed the needles and studs in a plastic sleeve that was on top as soon as he opened it. He rummaged briefly through the rest of the kit, finding only makeup. He tucked the packet into his inside coat pocket and walked back over to the chair.

"The next section!" he commanded abruptly.

Joan looked back to the paper. "Toys & Equipment. The sub will provide 2 18 gauge needles and two studs for the purpose of giving the sub permanent nipple piercings. Any other needles and studs or rings will be provided by the Dom. The Dom will also provide the following items," Joan took a deep breath and read the list quickly. "Cat-o-nine tails, Crop, Wooden paddle, Whip, Belt, Clothes pins, Clit Clamp, Nipple Clamps, Door Restraints, Hog tie Restraints, Leg Spreader Bar, Hand cuffs, Harnesses, Straight Jacket, Hood, Leash, Collar, Butt plugs, Ball gag, Open gag, Bar gag, Latex gloves, Tens w/tens pads (electrical). The Dom may include other items as he wishes. The sub would prefer that these be shown to her and their use explained before they are used on her."

It took a moment for Eddie to speak again. The last two sentences weren't in any of the drafts of this contract that he had seen. But he recovered quickly. "If you haven't made yourself aware of what each of these items do you will find out soon enough. We discussed each of these items while we were having our conversations in IM. Do you think that is fair enough?"

"Of course, Sir," she said. "I have had some of those items used on me before, several years ago, but do know what all of them are for."

"Then you should certainly remember these," he suggested, taking a pair of nipple clamps from his right side jacket pocket. He'd decided to start with a pair of adjustable alligator clips with one ounce weights attached. "Sit up," he commanded.

As Joan straightened herself Eddie leaned forward and touched her for the first time. Gently caressing and lifting the bottom of her left breast he watched her nipple harden even further. He used one hand to open the clip to the width of her nipple, then let her breast drop back and used the other hand to set the adjustable knob. Then he deliberately spun the knob two full turns tighter, making sure that they would have a good grip. He used the setting for the first clamp to set the second.

Listening to her inhale and hold her breath he lifted her left breast again, placed the clamp securely on the base of her nipple and heard her gasp. Then he slowly lowered her breast, watching the nipple get pulled down by the weight. As he repeated the process with her right breast and nipple he told her, "The weights are small magnets. I can add more weight by clicking another magnet to the bottom of each of these." She could here the smile in his voice as he added, "And another, and another..."

Eddie watched the tightness of her lips and the small twinges at the corners of her eyes. But she was certainly aware that this was only the beginning, and a mild beginning at that.

Eddie sat back in the chair again. "Read the next section!"

Forcing herself to keep her hands on the paper and away from the pain in her nipples Joan continued, "Time Allowed. This encounter will take place on Wednesday, November 30th 2011 and will begin when the sub arrives at the specified location on or before 9 AM and will end when the sub leaves to go home at 9 PM of that same day."

"Congratulations, Slave," Eddie grinned. "Your day has arrived. Go ahead and read the next section. And speak so I can hear. I'll be right back."

As Joan began the next section, Eddie got up and went into the bedroom. He heard her raise her voice a bit as he stepped up to the bed and looked over all the toys.

"Safe Words and Gestures," she called. "The Dominant has given the following safe words for the submissive. 'Green' will indicate 'continue', 'Yellow' will indicate ceasing the current activity and changing to a different one. 'Red' indicates stopping all activity. In case the submissive is gagged the gesture of 'crossed fingers' will indicate to the Dominant that the submissive needs to have the gag removed so that she can give a safe word."

"So what are your three safe words again," he called, selecting a set of leather wrist cuffs from the end of the bed, and a black hood from the nearest pillow.

"Green, Yellow, and Red," she called back.

"Very good," he said, returning to the room. "Read the last two sections now."

As she found her place on the paper again Eddie went back to the table by the front door and got the digital camera. Then he went and stood behind her.

"Recordings," Joan read. "Digital point and shoot camera, Digital camcorder. The submissive has stated her preferences with the Dom, but the use of both the camera and camcorder during any and all activities during the encounter will be left to the complete preference of the Dominant."

Again Eddie was caught off guard. During their conversations Joan had insisted that during any sexual acts that her face should not be seen. Apparently she now left that decision entirely up to him. Eddie looked again at the hood as Joan continued reading, and the tossed the black fabric onto the sofa to his right.

"Exceptions and Conditions," Joan was saying, "The submissive insists that under no conditions will any activities include any person under the age of 18. In addition, any activities that involve 'Scat' or animals are also prohibited." As she finished she squared her shoulders and dropped the piece of paper to her side.

"And you have signed and dated both copies of this document," asked Eddie, his voice coming from just behind her right ear.

"Yes, Sir. This copy is signed for you and I left a signed copy at home."

Eddie reached around and took the paper from her. "Put your hands behind you," he whispered into her ear.

As her hands came back Eddie took each wrist gently and wrapped the leather cuffs. Strapping them on securely, he then took a double snap ring and connected it to the rings on each cuff, binding her hands behind her back.

"It's time to get started," Eddie whispered in her ear, and watched her body stiffen up.

Standing up Eddie unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out his cock and balls, already hard from the events of the last 50 minutes. He stepped around in front of her, sat down on the ottoman, looked Joan in the eyes and told her, "Suck my cock!"

Then he leaned back so he could enjoy it.

End of Part One

12