Twelve Hours with Joan Ch. 02

Story Info
Eddie pushes Joan a little harder.
5.5k words
4.4
18k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrgg43
jrgg43
17 Followers

Eddie watched as Joan considered her position. Naked and kneeling with her hands cuffed behind her, his cock was over a foot away from her mouth and several inches beneath her chin.

Inching forward was going to put her too close to him, and just bending over was going to put her off balance. Instead she settled her body weight further back, resting her butt against her ankles and leaned forward, opening her mouth. As she did so the clamps on her nipples started to swing from front to back, causing her to open her mouth further and her eyes to react to her pain.

Reconsidering before she reached the head of his cock she leaned back again and held still until the clamps were still. Shuffling her knees just a bit she inched forward, keeping the clamps swaying to a minimum. Just before resuming her position she looked towards the camera on the tripod. Eddie was shocked when she smiled towards the camera and winked!

Then her mouth was on the head of his cock.

'Oh, Jeez,' thought Eddie. 'This isn't going to take long.' His cock had been hard almost from the moment he opened the door. And this woman obviously knew what she was doing.

Eddie wasn't hugely endowed, but his cock wasn't small either. Joan took the head of his cock and just a little more. She used her tongue to swirl her saliva around his cock and then went down on him, taking his cock quickly and deeply into her mouth.

He heard a small slurp and realized that she was lubricating his cock as quickly as she could. Unable to help himself he gripped the cushion of the ottoman. He kept his ass on the cushion but still pushed his hips forward, pushing his cock another inch deeper into her mouth.

It's impossible for a woman's teeth to clench when she has a cock pushing into the back of her mouth. Eddie knew this and he knew he needed a distraction to keep from cumming too quickly. Fumbling into his jacket pocket he rummaged around. He could feel the packet with the needles and studs inside. Reaching deeper he found the extra magnets he had brought from the back room and took out the ones he could grab.

He realized Joan could see he was up to something. She had redoubled her efforts to make him cum in her mouth. He slowly leaned up and forward to where he could reach around her shoulders. With a magnet in each hand he reached under and heard the quick snaps that indicated another ounce of weight was now dangling from each nipple. He could even feel her mouth widen as the extra weight not only took hold but began swinging a bit from side to side. She forced herself to take the added weight in stride and continued to bob her head up and down on his cock.

Then she surprised Eddie again. Looking towards the camcorder with his cock in her mouth she jiggled her tits, causing the weights to start swinging from side to side even more. He could tell by her eyes that she immediately regretted her impulse and her mouth started to pull back away from his cock.

Grabbing the back of her head quickly Eddie held the last couple of inches of his cock in her mouth.

"Hold still," he commanded, "and look at me."

Joan stopped and looked up at him, a hint of tears in her eyes from the pain. Eddie stared at her for almost a minute until the clamps stopped swinging. He could see her breathing through her nose as she waited. He slowly pulled his hands back.

When the clamps had stopped swinging completely Eddie reached under and added another magnet to each clamp. Hearing her moan a bit Eddie put a finger to his mouth.

"Shhhh," he whispered. "I want you to hear this, so be quiet. I'm going to add one more weight to each clamp..."

Her eyes widened and he started to feel her mouth open as if to speak.

"Ah Ah Ahhhh," he said, waving the finger from side to side. "Listen to me. I am going to add another weight to each of your clamps. And if you take my cock out of your mouth at all before I cum I will take the clamps off, take the adjustment screws out and put them back on your nipples as tightly as they will go. Then I will show you that there are more ways to add weights than with magnets. Do you understand?"

Joan carefully nodded her head yes.

"Don't move."

Eddie fumbled in his pocket and got the last two magnets out. As he gently let them snap into place he mentally kicked himself. He had been planning on fucking her pussy and now he was committed to cumming in her mouth. 'Ah well," he thought, smiling to himself, "I have all day to fuck her again.'

"Stay still," he told her again. Moving slowly to keep his cock in her mouth he reached around for the camera. Turning it on he took a few seconds to get a good focus on her face.

"Now," he said. "Finish!"

Joan stared straight into the camera and Eddie felt her tongue brushing the underside of his cock. She opened her mouth and lips wide and very gently used her upper teeth to push the head of his penis down onto her tongue, which was flicking from side to side.

Eddie snapped the picture and as soon as he did Joan took almost off of his cock into her mouth. He could feel the head of his cock at the back of her mouth, pushing at her throat. He quickly took another picture and set the camera to the side, his mouth wide from the sensation of what her mouth was doing to him.

She was riding her mouth up and down his cock, taking his entire shaft into her mouth and licking at the hair on his balls. Eddie leaned forward and let his hips ride with her rhythm. Up and down and up and down and when his felt the head of his penis beginning to swell to bursting he waited until her mouth was on a down stroke. Reaching down he slapped the outsides of both her breasts and then grabbed the back of her head to hold it onto his cock.

As the weights on her nipple clamps jerked sideways from the slap her "AAHHH," of pain became "nnngggffff" as the head of his penis hit the back of her mouth and gagged her scream.

"Don't swallow!" insisted Eddie as the let her mouth recieve half of his cock and the first spurt of cum went into her mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow," he said again as a second spurt came rushing out.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow, don't swallow," he repeated, slightly breathless as a third smaller stream of cum came out of him.

Eddie released her head, pulled his cock out of her mouth and reached for the camera.

"Show me," he commanded.

Joan opened her mouth and showed the camera in his hands a mouthful of cum. She tried to hold her head still, but the weights were still swinging and she was very slowly lowering her torso.

Eddie snapped 2 quick shots and saw that cum was about to drip onto her chin.

"Sit up," he told her, and stood up himself.

"Keep your mouth open," he reminded her as he stepped behind her and released the cuffs with one experienced hand.

"Choose a hand," he commanded, and as she raised her left hand he continued, "Let some cum drip onto your fingers."

Obeying, she couldn't stop some of the cum from rolling onto her chin. Her right hand was clenched in a fist and held to her side to keep it away from the evil clamps. As she started to raise that hand to her chin Eddie stopped her.

"Let it go," he said. "Now swallow what is in your mouth."

Joan carefully leaned forward and took a breath in through her nose and then exhaled equally slowly. She took a small gulp and then blew her cheeks out so she could breathe again through her nose. Opening her lips in a small circle she exhaled, blowing a small cum bubble, and then quickly gulped again. She inhaled and exhaled deeply twice and then opened her mouth for Eddie to see that she had swallowed it all.

Eddie took another picture.

"Now lick the cum from your fingers and clean off your chin. Make sure you swallow it all."

With that statement he stood up and went into the kitchen. Turning on the sink he doused a paper napkin with warm water and cleaned off his cock. He knew that the cameras would catch all the action of the woman cleaning herself. Zipping himself up he went to the refrigerator and took out two containers.

Turning to the counter he was able to look back into the living room where Joan was pushing a final bit of cum back up her chin and into her mouth. Seeing that she had his attention she made more of a show out of it, pushing the drop of cum onto the tip of her lip before swallowing it.

Eddie took strawberries and small squares of chocolate from the containers and prepared a small paper plate. He carried it back to the living room and sat on the ottoman in front of her again.

"Put your hands behind your head," he instructed. "Intertwine your fingers and grip them together tightly."

Joan managed to put her hands behind her head and keep her eyes downcast at the same time. Eddie leaned forward and simultaneously opened and pulled away both nipple clamps.

She gave a long sigh of relief which was followed by a gasp of pain when the blood began to rush back into her nipples. She desperately managed to keep her hands behind her head but her lips were pressed together as she managed a mewing sound that seemed to emanate from her nose.

Eddie watched her take short fast breaths, trying to mentally get on top of the pain. She stared straight ahead now, her intertwined hands as stiff as fists.

"Stand up and go to the freezer," he told her. "Inside you will find two snack size baggies filled with crushed ice."

As she stood quickly to comply he added, "Put them on your nipples and then come back and sit on the floor in front of me.

He heard her open the freezer. Apparently it was a few seconds before she finally spotted the baggies of ice on the top shelf of the freezer. He wondered if the dildo mold filled with blue juice drink had caught her attention yet. She couldn't help but see it on the front of the elbow high shelf.

The fact that the freezer took more than a few seconds longer to close than it needed to made Eddie start to smile, but he quickly erased it from his face. He had to look serious.

Joan came into the living room quickly after that. Her arms crossed she hugged the small bags of ice to her nipples. He saw that she was breathing easier as she used her right arm to lower herself cross legged to the floor. Covering her left nipple again she breathed in deeply now.

"We have a few more things to talk about," he said conversationally. She stopped biting her lips and looked him in the eyes.

Gesturing towards the front door behind her he said, "I see you brought your laptop with you like you said you would. What do you want to have done with it?"

Joan managed to look self possessed as she sat naked on the carpeting of a strange hotel. "I want you to destroy the hard drive and the mother board, Sir, like I told you during our last IM session."

"Because you seem to think that destroying your computer will destroy any trace of our conversations? Our e-mails," Eddie asked.

"Yes, Sir. This is the only computer I have used to talk to you with. The only computer that I used to log into the cheating wives web site that I met you on. The family computer in the living room is the one that I normally use for my other regular web sites and e-mail."

"And that means what," Eddie asked, gesturing with one arm for her to continue.

"It means that this is the only computer I have used that has the names of the accounts I met you under, all new account that nobody knows belong to me except for you. From what we talked about online I thought that you would be the best person to make sure that nothing on this computer can be traced back to you. Don't all computers have a specific address or something that identifies each individual one?"

"Are you referring to IP addresses," Eddie asked?

"Yes, Sir."

Eddie pondered the problems with her theory. What it really came down to though was that if what she was saying was true then Eddie himself was far better off with the computer in his possession instead of hers.

"OK, then," he told her. "I will deal with your laptop."

Eddie reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and took out a pocketknife. Opening it he proceeded to cut the green tops off of the strawberries on the plate next to him. When they were all cut he selected on of the and turned back towards Joan.

"Which brings us to a rule you will need to obey for the rest of the day," he informed her.

"What rule is that, Sir?"

Eddie leaned forward and held the strawberry in front of her between two fingers.

"Open your mouth."

She did so.

"The cum you had in your mouth a few minutes ago is the last thing you will hold in your mouth today. For the rest of the day you will immediately swallow any fluid that is placed in your mouth. Anything that can be considered a food," he added, placing the strawberry in her mouth for emphasis, "is to be immediately chewed up and swallowed. Do you understand this rule?"

Joan nodded her head, chewing. While she swallowed she pulled the ice away from her nipples and looked at them. Then she put the ice back on.

"If you fail to obey this rule there will be a punishment, do you understand that?

"Yes, Sir," she acknowledged.

"Now one of the final things I am going to do tonight before you leave is pierce your nipples like you have asked."

Joan nodded her head during the pause.

"So I want you to keep in mind that any punishment you receive during the day is probably going to be nipple related."

She was giving him her complete attention.

"You've already had a taste of nipple torture this morning. So before you even think about doing anything that you think will require punishment you need to ask yourself what kind of condition you want your nipples to be in when I pierce them tonight. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"That's not good enough," he insisted. "Tell me in your own words what I just told you."

"If I fail to obey a rule, Sir, I will be punished. If I am punished it is probable that the punishment will involve hurting my nipples."

"That's close enough," Eddie decided. He picked up the chocolate bar and used the knife to shave a piece off of it and leaned forward to put it in her mouth.

She started to roll it across her tongue, remembered her new rule and promptly chewed the candy and swallowed.

Eddie smiled, got down off the ottoman and walked on his knees until he was just behind her with the plate and the knife.

He cut the top off of another strawberry and put it into her mouth.

"So how are you nipples feeling," he asked, slicing some chocolate and idly eating a piece himself.

Joan swallowed first. Then she let the ice packs fall away from her nipples, held them for several seconds, and then put them back on.

"They still burn a bit, Sir."

Another strawberry for her, and more chocolate for him.

"Sir, may I have something to drink," she asked.

"Of course," he said, standing up. "I'll even get it for you."

Eddie walked into the kitchen and got a medium sized water glass from the cabinet. Turning back to the living room and leaning over the breakfast counter he asked, "So what did you do this morning to prepare for coming over here?"

Joan spent some time collecting her thoughts. Eddie's questions kept coming from different directions.

"My husband left for work just after 6:00 as usual. I immediately got up and gave myself an enema, Sir."

"An enema," Eddie interrupted?

"Yes, Sir, I didn't eat all day yesterday, and I used an enema to clean myself out this morning. You did inform me that my ass may get well used today."

"Interesting," Eddie said. "What else?"

"I showered and shave my legs and my... pussy," she finally said. "I called for the cab to pick me up at 8:15 and bring me here, and then I worked on my hair and my makeup," she finished.

Eddie nodded and turned to the refrigerator. He put the water glass under the nozzle of the box of wine and nearly filled the glass. He walked back out and set it on the floor in front of Joan.

"White Zinfandel," he informed her. "This is what you will be drinking today. Whenever you feel thirsty just inform me and I will get you a glass."

She pondered the glass for a few seconds, and then nodded her head. She opened her mouth and exhaled deeply as she lowered the ice packs from her sore nipples, set them on the floor and picked up the glass. Raising it to her lips she drank deeply as Eddie sat down just behind her left shoulder.

When she finished Eddie put another strawberry to her lips, and followed it quickly with a piece of chocolate. As she chewed and swallowed he picked up the knife. Placing the blade gently against the small of her back he gently stroked it up her spine.

He heard her inhale, gasping a bit from the touch of the blade.

Carefully keeping from breaking the skin he ran the blade up to her shoulders, back and forth across them, and then back down to the small of her back. Then he set the opened knife back on the plate.

Then he stood up and informed her, "You have 5 minutes to eat something, then we have to start getting ready to leave. There is more food in the refrigerator."

Having said that he walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer and took out a timer. Setting it her told her, "When this timer sounds you are to stand in the doorway of the bedroom down here and I will give you further instructions.

Eddie then turned his back to her and went up the stairs.

He turned into the bedroom on the left and shut the door behind him. He needed a couple of minutes to think about what he had going on here!

He looked at the computer screen in this room, which was split into four views of the living room downstairs. Joan was eating some more of the chocolate, still sitting cross-legged on the floor. He had deliberately left the camcorder on the tripod running, wondering if she was going to play to the camera again.

Taking his phone from his pocket while he scanned the screens he punched a speed dial.

The receptionist who answered at the other end politely announced the name of the company and asked how she could help.

"May I speak to Richard please, Tell him this is Eddie." Richard was the owner of the company.

"May I place you on hold while I see if he is available." she returned in her professionally friendly voice.

"Absolutely," he answered.

As he listened to the soft jazz of the hold line he noticed that Joan had picked up the knife and was testing the sharpness of the blade. He looked at another angle to check his first impression. He was right. She wasn't playing to the camcorder. She seemed to be lost in a reverie of her own.

"Eddie." came a surprised but friendly voiced over the phone. "Let me guess. It's a gloomy day, more people are gone from your office than there are at mine, and you're finally going to give in and let me treat one of my best customers to a couple of lap dances and a trip to the VIP room at my favorite club across the river."

"Oh., you are so close, so close, so close, Richard." Eddie said, drawing out the words as he watched the screen. Joan had closed her eyes and place the edge of the blade against her stomach. Slowly she drew the blade incredibly gently up her stomach, her ribs, and then pressed the tip of the blade against the bottom of her right nipple. By the time the blade reached her breast her back was already arched, her mouth open, and her eyes tightly closed.

Several seconds passed.

"Eddie," Richard asked? "You there?"

"Yeah. Sorry, I got a bit distracted. Anyway, you know my boss would disapprove if he ever found out I went to one of those places with you."

"Yeah, I know. Which makes you a prude by association, Eddie."

Eddie laughed. "So what are you doing for lunch, Richard?"

"Seriously, it's so slow around this office I was planning on waiting until 2:00 and then heading over to the club. I'd probably show back up again on Friday, maybe," Richard laughed.

jrgg43
jrgg43
17 Followers
12