Twelve Hours with Joan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie looked at the clock, deliberately keeping his eyes off the screens in front of him. It was 11:05.

"I'll be there about noon, maybe a little after," Eddie told him. "I'm bringing a surprise for you."

"Seriously?" Richard was interested. "What kind of surprise?"

"Seriously." Richard insisted. "And it's a surprise surprise! See you in about an hour?"

"I'll be here."

"See you then."

The last lines spoken as an obvious goodbye, Eddie clicked off and looked at the screen. Joan was standing, picking up the plate with the knife on it, the glass, the baggies of melting ice, and looked around for anything else. She took these into the kitchen and placed the plate and baggies in the sink.

Then she took the glass to the refrigerator and poured her glass full, the drained it quickly. She looked at the box again, apparently debating more when the timer dinged.

Joan quickly placed the glass in the sink and hurried to the bedroom door. She spent a few moments trying different poses and finally settled for keeping her hands at her side and her eyes down.

Eddie was sorely tempted to run the tape back, but it was already later than he wanted it to be. But he made a mental promise to replay it before any other tape later.

He placed the cell phone in his pocket, turned and opened the door and came down the stairs briskly. Taking a step into the kitchen he retrieved the timer.

Eddie then stepped over and past Joan and walked into the downstairs bedroom. He went to the other side of the prop filled bed and took some note cards out of the bedside table there.

"Come in here, Joan," he commanded.

As she walked in the door he motioned for her to stand at the middle of the bed across from him. Eddie knew that her choice of posture allowed her to see everything that was on display.

"You will have 20 minutes to get ready to go out," he said watching the places where her eyes seemed to stop for a moment. She seemed to flinch when she saw the three in thick leather flogger. Her eyes grew a bit wider when she saw a set of three anal plugs. Eddie knew the smallest was 2 inches across at the top, widening down it's 9 inch length to 2-½ inches at the base. The medium version was significantly wider and 2 inches longer. Then there was the large version.

"I want you to dress in your professional outfit," he continued. "And while you are getting ready I want you to study these note cards. He reached across and handed her the cards he had taken from the table drawer. "These will tell you what I expect from you in your behavior and demeanor."

Joan pulled her eyes away from the bed. There were at least 30 different items on the bed, and most of them looked incredibly painful. What she didn't see was anything that looked like an electrical box. Maybe that was upstairs.

She had been paying attention to his every word though, and held out her hand for the note cards.

"Stand right there," he instructed.

Eddie walked back around the bed and took the stylish black collar off of the door handle. He quickly took off the heavy leather collar and replaced it with the narrow one.

"When I set the timer you will 20 minutes to make yourself ready. There is tape in the bathroom so you can put the note cards on the mirror while you dress. Do NOT come out when the timer expires. I will come and get you."

"May I have my makeup kit," she asked?

"Of course," Eddie agreed, and stepped to the side motioning her to go and get it. He spent the next few moments surprised at the fact that her question had caught him by surprise.

When she returned he set the timer for 20 minutes and said, "Go."

Joan headed immediately into the bathroom and Eddie could hear the sound of tape being stripped off of the roll. He had 20 minutes.

He went immediately into the living room and retrieved her laptop. Taking the bag upstairs he rummaged through and found the power cord. Eddie had prepared a couple of peripherals knowing that her laptop didn't have either WIFI or a built in camcorder.

But as the computer booted up soundlessly he saw a wireless icon appear in lower right hand corner with a message stating it was not in use. Clicking on the message itself allowed Eddie to turn on the built in wireless card and connect it to the hot spot he had created in the hotel suite a few days earlier.

'Good,' he thought to himself, 'this will make things easier.'

He went to the beside table of this bedroom and got a flash drive. It held a powerful encryption breaking program that he hoped would crack her passwords quickly.

Putting the flash drive into the available slot he clicked on Joan's internet access icon. It booted quickly and Eddie checked her favorite's section. Near the top were both the married and cheating site where he first talked to her, and the free e-mail website where they had traded numerous letters and IM's.

Clicking on her e-mail website he began to type in the address he had sent so many messages to.

As soon as he typed in the letter J two choices jumped up on the screen in front of him. One of them he recognized immediately. He clicked on it and the password filled in automatically. Not believing that she would be so naïve he clicked on the login rectangle.

As her homepage opened Eddie automatically looked for her mail. Scanning down the inbox he recognized his own e-mails to her, and saw that she had apparently been talking to several other men as well.

No time to investigate now.

He logged out and checked her favorites again. Checking the married but cheating website that he first met her on he found that she had also left her password set up to log her in immediately. Trusting but stupid.

Wow. All Eddie needed to do now was to get her IP address. A few mouse clicks and key strokes and it was right on the screen.

How difficult would it be to leave the computer on and operate it remotely? He smiled at Joan's naiveté and reached for his cell phone.

Eddie had an app for that!

Checking the time he saw that his still had about 8 minutes left before the timer went off again. He moved quietly back down the stairs and gathered all Joan's clothes, her purse, cell phone and ID card.

He also went to the closet and retrieved a short coat he had bought at the thrift store. The once white rabbit fur was in a style that was way out of date and the discolorations showed it's lack of care. Eddie held it up to the short denim skirt and yellow tank top. It clashed perfectly.

He placed the floral dress and matching shoes in the bottom of her suitcase. The rabbit jacket, skirt, red heels and tank top went in next. The tank top didn't have any writing on it yet, but Eddie would fix that later with one of Joan's lipsticks.

Snapping his left hand in frustration at the rush Eddie looked over the outfits in the suitcase wondering what he was forgetting. 'Oh hell,' he almost laughed out loud. He went back to bedroom and retrieved the thick leather collar.

As he returned to the living room he heard the timer go "Ding."

Eddie turned towards the doorway to the bathroom. "Stand up, step to the doorway, and face into the bedroom," he called.

He heard the chair in the bathroom scrape the floor. Eddie went over to the camcorder and took it off the tripod. Taking it back into the bedroom he deliberately ignored Joan as she stood in the doorway. He hoped she was getting another good look a the toys on the bed. Going around the bed he went back to the side table and opened the drawer again. He quickly changed both the tape and the battery in the camcorder.

Still pointedly ignoring her he went back into the living room. He placed the camera and the camcorder into the bag that had held her laptop, along with an additional change of tape and battery. It would be a be good disguise for them. Then he went back to the table by the chair, picked up the folder labeled 'Husband' and placed that in the satchel as well.

Out of her eyesight he rearranged his pockets. Taking her cell phone he silenced the ring and set it for vibrate. That phone went into his front jacket pocket. Her ID went into his left pants pocket. His phone and two black markers went into his right jacket pocket.

A prepared bag came out of the front closet, along with her long coat. He set the bag next to her luggage and laid the coat over the top. His own overcoat came out of the closet and was folded over the arm of the sofa.

He returned to the bedroom and looked at Joan and her outfit. He was silently amazed at her ability to dress for the role he wanted her to play. The grey pinstripe suit was ideal for her impersonation of a corporate manager. Even her makeup was toned down from what she had on earlier. She was still attractive but maybe just more... professional was the only word he could think of.

"You've read the notes I gave you. Do you think you can do as I have instructed," he asked?

"I believe I can, Sir. But may I ask you a question?"

Eddie thought for a moment and then said, "Go ahead."

"You want me to tell this man exactly what I want him to do. Wouldn't it be better if I just showed him what I wanted?"

Eddie recognized this behavior. She had quickly understood his idea but decided that she knew how to do it better. He also knew exactly how to deal with this kind of insubordination.

"What you need..." he began. Then he remembered that little scene he saw on the screen upstairs, when she couldn't have knows that she was being watched. This woman certainly had an imagination.

"Tell me what you have in mind," Eddie found himself saying.

Joan took two minutes to tell him exactly what she had in mind.

When she was done Eddie wondered whether or not she would be able to pull it off. Once again that brief scene played itself in his memory.

Eddie agreed with her plan. The additional preparations took a couple of minutes and got them out of the hotel room even later than he had planned, but he thought that maybe Richard was in for one of the most memorable encounters of his lifetime.

That didn't change the fact that Joan was deliberately disobeying by changing the plans that Eddie had gone to great length to work out.

'Her nipples will pay for that when we leave Richards' office,' he decided.

End of Part Two

12