Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 02

Story Info
Two Turtle Doves.
1.5k words
4.59
15.8k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Part Two of 12 Lays of Xmas, the full novella version. Chapter Eight is flying along as I type this. Be warned, the whole thing is already 27,000? words long, though this is a short chapter.

Any similarity to any persons living, loving or otherwise - well - you know who you are.


The Twelve Lays of Xmas: Two Turtle Doves

The following day was a long one, and to be honest I got a little distracted from Jessica's present. One of my clients was being difficult about a project that was supposed to have started on December 1st, and threatened now to make me work over Xmas. Luckily, there were subcontractors involved, and I was pretty much able to tell him that wasn't going to happen.

Then he wanted to be taken out to lunch, which I did. Then I had to go to pick up the CD Rom of the pics for Jessica, which wasn't ready. The prints looked great though, and they were going to make an impressive series of posters. I imagined again them lining the entrance vestibule to Jessica's building, and wondered what visitors would make of them.

One of the most impressive pictures was of Laurie, one of the two lesbian girls who lived across the street. Jessica had the hots for Laurie, but had never made a move on her, because her partner - Katherine - wasn't really part of our little group. Work took her away all the time, and she was really a one-on-one, relationship sort of girl. There was, noticeably, no picture of Katherine in the portfolio.

The one of Laurie was quite decent too... teasing, provocative, but not really showing anything too much. She was looking back over her shoulder, one hand and arm discretely shielding the side of her breast, and a convenient plant leaf hiding most of her pert ass. Still, it showed her stunning, dark, Mediterranean good looks, and that would make my lady purr.

Jessica was on the phone when I arrived, sitting on the couch looking out over the street through the bay window. She leaned back and I kissed her mouth. Lisa strolled in from the kitchen.

'Do I get one of those?'

'Seems fair,' I asked, and we kissed deeply. I had been about to comment on how much time she was spending here, but that seemed more than churlish after the park last night. Instead I asked her - jokingly - how the 12 days project was going.

'Finishing touches to Day Two,' she said, matter-of-factly. 'We're running late.'

I laughed, and went to get a beer. Dinner was on the stove, the apartment was warm and bright with Christmas cheer. Life was good.

'Did you get the CD-Rom?' Lisa was in on my plan too, of course. The pictures we had shot of her were a lot more explicit than the ones of Laurie. I was almost ready to demand a refund from the photographer, who I was sure had been well-paid several times over.

'No, there's a delay. Two more days.'

'Might be worth the wait. Could be that we get one more set of pictures to go on.'

She turned and left before explaining, which was a typical Lisa tease. I watched TV, checked email, then the three of us ate dinner before Lisa left to open the club for the evening. Jessica kept wandering over to the window as if she was waiting for a delivery. The night moved on, closer and closer to the end of the second day.

I was researching some info on the web when Jessica padded up to me and took my hand, drawing me away from the Mac. I noticed she had moved furniture around, placing an armchair in the bay, looking out over the city. The lights were dimmed, and there was a bottle of wine in the cooler at the side of the chair.

'What's this?'

'Sit,' she insisted, and she snuggled down onto my lap as I took my place.

Our apartment sits quite high above the street, and the lamps that lit it were a soft glow below, barely lighting the night sky. Opposite, the building where Katherine and Laurie live - one floor down from our level - was a dark shadow. Brick-built, austere and slightly smaller than ours, it is not a great place to live in, by all accounts, and Jessica was on at the girls to take one of the vacant apartments on the second floor here - a much better space at a comparable rent. Their current place was lit by huge, tall north-facing windows with a view mostly of our building, and that made their apartment cold as hell in winter. I looked down their place now. And what was when I realised what we were doing here,

There was a bright glow from their window, the light from an uncountable array of candles that must have filled the room. A table had been pushed back almost to the glass, and on that table, I could see Laurie, performing a slow, grinding striptease.

'Hell,' I said, and: 'Look!'

'Ssssh,' said Jessica.

The longer we watched, the more I was able to make sense of the scene. Laurie was dancing on the table - those spiked heels were going to leave some marks. She was already down to her lingerie; filmy dark blue satin, with matching stockings. And now I could see the recipient of this prize - Katherine was seated at the table, like she was by the runway at a pole dance club, staring up at Laurie's provocative show. She seemed mesmerised by Laurie's swaying hips, moving her head from side to side, though it was hard to see her expression.

'We need binoculars.'

'Ssssh.'

'I at least need my glasses.'

'Here,' said Jessica, squirming in my lap as she turned to fetch them. 'Now be quiet.'

'Can they hear us?'

'SSSH!'

Laurie reached behind her, and unfastened her bra, allowing her soft, tanned, round breasts to spill out. She performed a long slow turn, then stretched out her hand and drew Katherine up onto the table with her. The two lovers entwined, vines twisting and turning on each other, limbs caressing. They kissed deeply.

Jessica lifted her skirt as she sat against me, and together we stroked her soft pussy lips with our fingers, hers and mine, as closely entwined as the lovers across the street. Jessica shuddered in just seconds, powerfully aroused.

The table dance continued, with Laurie drawing off Katherine's shirt and slacks, leaving the paler girl in white bra and panties. Their hands moved over each other's skin, teasing and caressing. Their kisses were languid, but still sensual, deep and passionate, as if they were merely testing their lust for each other.

Laurie stepped down from the table, and now it was Katherine's turn to dance for her. She looked amazing. Of course, she was completely out of my reach; a good friend - a good friend - but she would never so much as look at a man. She was in love, and every movement as she danced on the table showed it. She flaunted her ass and firm small tits at Laurie, who was just out of sight behind a pillar between the windows.

There was a sudden increase of light in the room over there, a flash. It took me a moment to realise what it was. Laurie was taking pictures of Katherine. I saw Kate's face explode in a laugh we could not hear, watched her wriggle her breasts free from the bra, and play peek-a-boo with her ass. Then she kicked her panties away, and ran her fingers slowly over her shaved mound, pushing her hips towards Laurie. There was another flash.

Laurie reappeared, and the two lovers embraced on their knees on the table, slowly sinking onto the surface, wrapped around each other, head to toe, kissing and licking at each other. Laurie, on top, buried her head down between Katherine's thighs, and I watched Kate's head cum up as if she had felt an electric shock. Her mouth opened wide - soundless from this distance, but her pleasure clear as a bell.

Jessica and I watched until they finished, by which time Jess had come twice and we were both soaked in her juices. We went to the shower, and I licked her clean before we stood under the spray and made love against the tiled wall of the stall. She came so hard I thought she was going to tear the bathroom down with her fingernails and break windows with her screams.

'So, what kink was that' Watching lesbians?' We were lying in bed, some time after midnight, wrapped up in each other and the silence.

'Secret voyeur, I think,' she replied, her hand on my chest, her voice sleepy. 'But don't worry, there were a lot of lesbian cards.'

'You know me so well,' I chuckled, and I heard my lover murmur happily something about how this was all for me, and then she fell asleep. I lay there grinning for quite a while feeling her slow breathing against me, before I slowly drifted off as well.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers