Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The driver?' she laughed quietly, pressing her lips against my ear.'On her first day?'

The realisation hit me slowly.'She's not in on your plan at all, is she?'

'Well, she wasn't, but seeing as she and Orla are getting on so well...'

We kissed, lingering against each other's mouth as I lifted Jessica up against me, my arms wrapped around her. She and Lisa had been shopping it appeared, judging by the bags now scattered on the floor. More lingerie' Buy that stock, Paul!

Lisa and Orla, who had heard so much about each other, were getting acquainted on the bed. Lisa discarded her top coat and complemented Orla on her (dishevelled) underwear. Tiz, looking just a little overwhelmed, sat defensively on the bed, her arms crossed over her breasts. Jessica went over to talk to her, and make her feel more at ease. I - can you believe this - got sent to make more coffee.

It took a little time, since I had to wash up the last batch. When I returned, things had settled down nicely once more, and I was minded to congratulate myself, since it was me who had found the giant bed that dominated the guest bedroom... there was plenty of room for four virtually naked women to play comfortably... and room for one guy, if it was Christmas.

Lisa and Orla were in a sixty-nine, Lisa on top. Orla's black undies had been discarded and Lisa was down to her skirt and panties, the one pushed up, the other pulled aside. They were licking at each other greedily, murmuring into each other's bodies. The soft wet sounds were almost unbearably arousing.

Right beside them, Jessica was laying against the driver, her mouth pressed to the girl's pussy, teasing her clit with little kitten-licks. Tiz was squirming on the bed, head tossing from side to side, cupping and mauling her own breasts as she gave her body over to Jessica's mouth. I adored the sounds she made as she orgasmed. She was whispering the same thing over and over -'o dio, o dio.'

I put the tray with the caffetiere, the cups, the cream and sugar and all the other items no-one was going to touch on the dresser, and undressed slowly, wondering just where to start with all the female flesh on offer. It was just as well that there was still plenty of day left.

12