Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 04

Story Info
Answering the door isn't always convenient
3.7k words
4.7
18.7k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Part Four of 12 Lays of Xmas, the full novella version. Chapter Nine is finished, so I am keeping ahead of the game. The whole thing is almost 31,500? words long this far.

Any similarity to any persons living, loving or otherwise - well - you know who you are.

Four Calling Birds

Jessica and I were in the guest shower, sometime around midnight, having finally staggered from the bed on which so much had happened in the last 10 hours or so. I held my lover against my breast as we allowed the water to beat against our exhausted bodies. It took all my strength to lather shower gel into her back and shoulders.

We kissed long and slow, and I told my woman how much I loved her, and how glad I was that she loved me as much as she did. Jessica kissed my nipples and lay her head on my chest, and told me something so quietly I never heard it, though I was sure I knew every word.

It had been some day. The five of us had scarcely moved from the bed, except when some pizza was delivered at nine. Lisa has staggered off sometime just after that, to open the club. She didn't look capable of turning the key, much less running the bar all night. Just as well the assistant manageress was on duty with her tonight.

Tiz slipped away just before midnight, to get back to her home while she could remember where it was. Jessica gave her the key to one of the small apartments on the second floor, saying that she could move in at once and that they would work on the lease later. It would be a pleasure to have her in the building.

As we tiptoed from the shower through the guest bedroom, we saw Orla sleeping peacefully in the tangle of sheets. Our house guest was one very happy, sated lady, judging by the smile on her full lips. Her hair was a tangle, and her limbs lay at almost every angle as she slept the sleep of the dead. Her skin shone with cum and oil, her full round breasts rose and fell slightly as she breathed.

'Doesn't she look sexy like that?' whispered Jessica.

'That woman looks sexy just walking across the room,' I said, but it was true that she positively glowed that night, having made love repeatedly with all of us, her energy seemingly boundless until she had just fallen back as she now lay, asleep almost before her head hit the pillow.

'I didn't have the heart to tell her that wasn't a foursome,' I laughed.'One more minute of waiting and she would have burst.'

'She has been looking forward to this trip for months,' Jessica observed quietly.'You have to allow her a little pent-up energy.'

We crept into bed, and I held my woman close against me, kissing her mouth deeply, wriggling against her. Her soft breasts squashed against my chest and belly, her hands stroked up and down me, before one came to rest, idly playing with my soft and spent cock.

The five of us had fucked in almost every permutation we could think of. Orla and Lisa got on every bit as well as Jessica and I had known they would, and after their first coupling worked as a team on just everyone else. They had eaten Jessica's pussy and ass together while I enjoyed Tiz's mouth; then the new girl had been set upon by all three of the other women, making her baptism into bisexuality an extremely wet one! Orla had then sucked my cock back to full erection while I tongued Lisa, and I had fucked Jessica and then Orla in quick succession. Don't ask what happened after that, the details all start to blur together in my mind.

What is true is that everyone had a great time, and there was a lot of loud female laughter as Orla demanded that she should be allowed to draw more of the cards from the ice bucket. The only way to quieten the Irish minx was for us all to work on her together, which is what finally exhausted her enough to send her to sleep.

'What is on the menu for tomorrow?' I asked in the stillness of the bedroom.

I felt Jessica's mouth curl up in a smile against my chest.'Get some sleep,' was her only answer.'You'll need it.'

*****

There was a lot of coming and going the following morning. It seemed like the doorbell was going every few minutes. Laurie arrived with a sealed envelope addressed to me, delivered with a suggestive wink. I managed to hide it before Jessica came out of the bedroom.

I saw Cat arrive, and go off into conference with Jessica, presumably about the maid business. Orla stirred at about 9.30am, yawning like a hungry bear. She demolished breakfast, and then Tiz arrived. I was steadfastlessly informed that today was for the shopping part of Orla's sex and shopping trip, and Jessica kissed me goodbye as she, Orla and Tiz skipped out the door.

The envelope from Laurie contained a very pleasant surprise - the pictures from her strip show with Katherine the other night. Shot from a digital camera set at a low angle below the table, they were pretty good, and cleverly she had managed to shoot Katherine so that she was bathed in the candlelight, lit heavily from one side, with her face largely in shadow. I recognised who it was at once; most people who knew Kate well would do the same, but it was otherwise a mysterious figure who writhed and gyrated on the table.

I called the photolab handling the CD and the large prints at once and told them that I was adding one more name to the line-up (though it was tempting to ask Tiz to pose for a few pictures as well, there really wasn't time). Then I fed Minx, grabbed coat, scarf and keys and braved the cold day to take the shots of Katherine over.

I got back at about eleven, checked my email, found a message from Tasha on the machine, got her machine when I replied, and I was just walking over to the sofa to work my way through the newspaper when I heard a voice from the main bedroom.

'Hello' Is that someone there?'

Curious. You'd think that was my line, but no. I folded the paper, dropped it on the coffee table and went off in search of the mystery female voice. It was not at all difficult to find its source. That didn't mean it wasn't a shock discovering it.

Cat was on her hands and knees on the bed. That was just the basics of the situation. Add to that, she was tied, by her wrists and ankles, her arms stretched out towards the headboard. When she lifted her head, perhaps sensing that someone was in the room, I could see that she was blindfolded. She turned her head this way and that, almost sniffing the air like a wild deer.

Then, add this: she was wearing a more or less traditional French Maid costume, minus the apron and the funny little lacy cap thing. So, what that means is that she was kneeling on the bed wearing a clingy black dress with a skirt that would not have covered her ass decently if she had been standing, black seamed stockings on a garter, a miniscule g-string, and spiked patent leather pumps that would drive holes through oak floorboards.

There were more of my kinks going on here than I knew what to do with. I love submissive women (we'll get back to what that means in terms of my relationship with Jessica later); I love girls on their knees; I have a thing for stockings (thigh highs for preference, but really anything that does that magic transforming trick from silk or nylon to bare flesh high on the thigh); and it is one of my major things when a woman wears high heels in bed. Why' Because if she is wearing heels, there's no way she came to bed to go to sleep...

The tying and blindfold thing was an interesting extra.

'Who's there?' asked Cat plaintively, sounding a little scared and a little tearful. It occurred to me that I might have been supposed to have found her earlier - Jess must have helped tie her up, but at the time she could not have known I would be out of the door just after her. Just as well I didn't stay out for coffee... or lunch.

I didn't speak, just took my time to admire Cat's slender figure and soft rounded ass as she fidgeted on the bed. She must have heard me draw in breath, or the whisper of my clothing, or the light tread of my foot on the floor. Her head darted left and right.

'Paul' Jess' Is that you' Oh, please say something...'

I felt my tired, but still willing cock stir as I crossed the room. I placed one knee on the end of the bed and moved my head behind Cat's bottom as she squirmed anxiously. My breath curled air around her ass cheeks and thighs... she twitched violently against the restraints about her ankles, the spiked heels tilting up like thorns.

'Please... tell me who that is... oh don't... don't...'

My tongue stroked up the back of her thigh, from the top of her stocking to her pert little rear. She wiggled from side to side, unable to escape the pressure. I tasted her cold, bare skin on both sides. then slowly ran my tongue up along the narrow strip of material that ran through her pussy lips.

'Oh God, please, don't... you have to stop... oh, who is this... I beg you...'

I did have a little pang of guilt then, but at the same time this wasn't going to be a case of mistaken intent, like with Tizianna. And that had worked out well enough, even if it had side-tracked Jessica's plan to walk in with Lisa and catch Orla and I together, developing the foursome from there...

I drew my tongue up and down Cat's sweet little pussy, tasting her juices from her lips, edging my tongue around the g-string. I gently lifted the material away, and Cat sobbed, pleaded and begged for some clue as to who was there. I kissed and licked at her pussy again, dabbing my tongue at her. I wondered if she could feel my beard brush her labia, or if she was already too far gone to be able to feel the details. She had been left like this, anticipating, for some time; Cat's pussy was flooding almost from the first moment I kissed it.

'No... oh God... you mustn't... please, please, I have to know... is it you, Paul' Oh God, please tell me?'

She uttered a sob as if she was going to burst into tears, but then her voice climbed into a crescendo of choking, gasping moans, and I felt her pussy convulse on my tongue. I lapped along the length of her slit, dabbed my tongue inside, and licked at her flowing juices while she called her release out loudly.

Her head sank down to the sheets after she had cum, and I licked her once more gently... and then stood up behind her, unfastening my jeans. She heard my belt jangle, the snap of leather, the rasp of the zip. She was mewling like a kitten. I watched the ties at her ankles become taut again as she swayed on the bed, and then I took hold of her hips, and guided her back to my cock, sinking it straight in.

'Oh fuck yes!!!' she screamed.'Fuck me!' At least she wasn't asking it was Jess behind her any more.

I pumped my penis steadily in her wet pussy, stroke after stroke moving deeper. She was incredibly wet. Cat was quite slender, and her pussy incredibly tight. I pressed deep, rocked against her, and filled her with long strokes. She started to cum again almost at once, crying out as she slammed back hard, rocking on her knees, impaling herself on my cock. I felt her heels against my calves, the polished leather stroking against me as I pounded into her from behind.

Tired as I was after the previous day's exertions (and I'm not a morning person... except maybe first thing in the morning, if you know what I mean), I could have kept this up for a while. But then the doorbell rang. Cat was shaking, trembling after her cum... she almost choked with loss as my cock slipped out.

It was Tasha at the door, looking scrumptious in a tailored suit, with a crisp white blouse and sexy black ankle boots. She did a little bunny girl pose thing as she saw my eyes travel up and down her body with admiration, laughed tunefully and then asked if Jess or Lisa was around.

'Jess is shopping, babe. Lisa should be at her place, but she might be sleeping a little heavy.'

Tasha caught my meaning and her white teeth flashed.'I take it the Xmas list is going well?' she asked. I nodded, took her hand and guided her inside. With the door closed I gestured for her to be silent, and we crept to the bedroom. As she peeked inside, Tasha had to stuff her fist in her mouth to keep from shrieking.

'Paul' Are you back' Please, take me again... don't leave me like this!'

Tasha's big brown eyes flashed wickedly. She gestured and mouthed the obvious question, and I tried to hint that, yes, I had been fucking Cat when she rang the doorbell. Tasha reached across and touched my cock through my jeans, running up and down the firm shaft with her thighs. Then she lifted her hand, unzipped me deftly, and reached inside. Finding my cock slick with Cat's cum made her shiver with illicit excitement.

I helped Tasha out of her jacket, admiring the way her nipples thrust against her crisp, starched shirt like dark berries. She was stroking me with flittering, butterfly movements of her fingers. Her gaze turned from me to Cat, and she licked her lips hungrily. Grinning just as broadly, I motioned for her to go over to the bed.

Cat whimpered like a lost kitten or a frightened pup as she felt the bed move under her, and warm skin at her back, breath on her ass and the movement of the bed. She pushed her ass back, arching her back and pressing her knees wide as they dug into the mattress. I grinned as Tasha leaned closer.

Surprise.

Cat almost leapt off the bed with the surprise of feeling a soft wet tongue stroke in her pussy. Tasha gave her the most delicate and tentative lick at first, and then pressed her long fingers into the flesh of Cat's upper thigh, opening her up so that she could lick along the soaked furls of Cat's pussy.

I wondered if Cat knew, instinctively or from experience, that someone else was licking her now. She exhaled a long, high, keening cry from her throat, holding rigidly on her hand and knees as she was explored. I decided to leave her in no doubt that something new and unexpected had been added to the mix, and undressed for the second time, moving around the bed, climbing up near her head and navigating between her outstretched arms. At once, her head came up. She knew there were two people there now, and her mouth opened in a sharp intake of breath, to frame the question, just as I brushed my penis against her mouth. She whimpered, and pressed her head forward, taking the length of my flesh in at once.

Cat was not tied so tightly that she could not move, in fact she was able to rock back and forward quite a long way. Slowly at first, but then with increasing vigour, she pitched back and forward, driving her mouth down hard on my cock, then pressing back onto Tasha's face. Tasha's eyes were just visible over the flounce of Cat's skirt, looking back at me with devilment as she wriggled her tongue deeply into Cat's pussy.

Cat uttered high mewling noises, muffled around my cock as she slobbered over its length. Curiously, she didn't appear to cum, even though it was clear she was intensely aroused. Too anxious, perhaps, of who she might be performing for' Or too close to letting go so completely that it frightened her' Interesting.

She was panting so hard, almost sobbing her emotions, I finally slid from her mouth, just watching for a moment. Then, wouldn't you know it, the doorbell rang again.

I couldn't get dressed again, that would just be too much, so I pulled on my jeans and wandered through the lounge pushing my hair back into place and wondering if Cat's scent was all over me. Oh, well, whoever it was could come to their own conclusions.

'Lisa! What a surprise!'

'Very funny.'

'No, seriously... you never ring the bell.'

'You locked the door. What's that all about?'

Lisa strolled past me into the apartment, grinning at me over her shoulder. Just to prove she was completely at home, she shed the silk robe she was wearing, and padded over the floor of the lounge quite naked, tossing her long blonde hair as she looked back over her shoulder.

'Is Tasha here' She left a message on my door.'

I chuckled, shook my head in amusement at the crazy interconnections that ran all through this building and our lives, and gestured to the bedroom. Lisa would have had little trouble finding this room anyway; when I get dragged out of town, she spends more night there than in her own bed. Plus, Cat was almost screaming. Small wonder we could never have conventional neighbours.

'Well, well,' murmured Lisa in the doorway. I stood behind her, and she leaned against me, stroking her hand up and down my thigh, her hair swishing slowly over my chest.

Cat didn't hear her, or show any other sign that she knew someone else had arrived. Instead, she was straining so hard on her bounds her arms were stretched out straight, and the cords were taut. The bed rocked as she slammed back against Tasha with total abandon.

Tasha had exchanged her hand for her mouth, and was perched decorously on the corner of the bed, resting her dark cheek on Cat's round, pale ass while she pressed her hand into Cat's pussy. Three and then four of Tasha's chocolate-coloured fingers were slithering up inside Cat, whose pink lips were stretched around that dark hand, flushed and soaked.

Tasha and Lisa exchanged smiles, and Lisa stepped to the bed on her toes, treading lightly, while I shed my jeans again. Lisa, taking in the situation at once, squirmed onto the bed, feet first, crawling under Cat's body, wriggling down until her face was under Cat's dripping pussy.

Cat knew something was happening, but she was too incoherent to frame questions. Tasha placed a pillow under Lisa's head, and then slid her fingers slowly from Cat's stretched and sopping pussy. At once, Lisa stroked at Cat's clit with her tongue, wriggling into a more perfect position, drawing Cat's hips down and sucking greedily at her pussy.

'Oh God!!! What now' Oh, please... this has to stop... I can't, I can't!' Cat wailed as her pussy was licked for the third time, by a third tongue. I moved to stand at the end of the bed, above Lisa's head, and I could feel the heat coming off Cat's flesh. I knelt astride Lisa's face and guided my cock into Cat once more while Lisa concentrated on her clit. Cat shrieked, and her whole body jumped, straining at the leashes on her wrists and ankles. I fucked her hard, with long deep strokes, my hands on her waist holding her in position as Lisa and I attacked her.

'Fuck! It's too much, it's too much! Oh God... I'm cumming!' Cat screamed, and then Tasha slid wet fingers into her mouth, and Cat's screams were muffled as she suckled feverishly on them, tasting her own juices, uttering stifled cries of incredible strength. Her whole body was shaking.

I came hard inside her, and she sobbed on Tasha's hand. Tasha then slithered out of her skirt, and found a way to lie in a sort of L-shape against the head board,. pushing her wet, pink slit at Cat's mouth, and the three women fucked in a wild tangle on the bed - Lisa eating Cat from underneath, Cat sucking at Tasha, and Tasha fingering Lisa's spread pussy.

Me' I had to answer the door again, didn't I'

I was soaked in sweat and Cat's cum, but fuck it, whoever was at the door was going to have to live with it. I pulled it open a fraction, and found Jessica and Orla there. Jess had left her keys behind, or they were buried her handbag and she was struggling with enough shopping bags as it was.

I opened the door a fraction, and in they came, and there was far too much giggling for my liking at my state of undress. Then they heard Cat screaming again from the bedroom.

'Is Cat still here?' gasped Jessica.'I thought that would be over hours ago,'

'I had some help,' I explained. Orla had already skipped off to look, and Jessica took my hand and walked with me to the bedroom, where all three of the women were cumming at once, pretty much unaware that we were watching. Orla kicked off her shoes and unzipped her skirt within seconds.

'Tied and blindfolded?' I asked Jessica, kissing the side of her face.'You're the one that likes to be tied up - it's your kink rather than mine.'

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers
12