Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In contrast to this almost Gothic romance, Cats was trying to seduce Cristal through persistant playfulness. She dipped her fingers in whipped cream, touched them to Cristal's neck, then licked off the cream like a kitten. She giggled, she flirted. Poor Cristal, on the other hand, looked like a rabbit frozen between a pair of headlamps, wide-eyed, tense and immobile. I wondered if I was supposed to rescue her.

Luckily, Jessica had seen the problem even quicker than I, and she kissed Emma on the cheek, extricated her sticky fingers from the girl's pussy and came round the table to whisper to Cats. With a small pout of her elfin face, Cats turned away from Cristal with a sway of her hips. Jessica and Cristal went off to find brandy and glasses, and to converse softly in a darkened corner of the kitchen.

Things shifted, tableaux breaking and reforming effortlessly as partners changed. As soon as she had recovered her breath, Emma joined Orla in undressing Laine, who was now spread across the tablecloth, writhing under the dual assault. Orla would plant a small piece of fruit somewhere on Laine's body, and Emma would pluck it off with her lips; then Laine crushed a handful of berries on her fist, dribbing juice on the tops of her thighs and over her mound, and both women drank it from her, making her shriek with delight. Orla remarked that fruit dipped in Laine's pussy took on an even more wonderful taste, and she and Emma experimented with the contents of the table. Laine, cupping her own breasts to lick cream from her nipples, seemed to be in almost constant state of orgasm. Her shrieks of pleasure punctuated every other sound in the room.

Tiz and Diane were stripped almost bare (it had happened so fast I completely missed the transformation), writhing on the floor, sticky and slick with yoghurt, cream and chocolate sauce. They lay head to toe, sucking at each other's pussies. I noticed they had taken off their clothes to avoid staining them with chocolate, but apparently it was all right to make a mess of our floor. This is why we can never have carpet, and why we scotchguard the furniture twice a year.

Cats had dropped onto her knees and disappeared under the table. I lost track of her for a moment or two, but then up she popped, between my knees, working my zipper down with long-nailed fingers. I felt her warm mouth slip over the end of my cock as she extracted it, and then slow slide of her lips down my hardened prick. In no time at all, she was pumping her mouth down on my cock, one hand curled lightly around the base. Her other hand played lightly across my ball sack.

The other women had recombined in new partnmerships and situations. Orla drank champagne off Tizianna's breasts, and then used the neck of the empty bottle in the Italian's pussy. Tiz, laying on her back with her thighs spread wide, called out in her native tongue, and thrust her pussy against the cool bottle. Then she begged for a taste of Orla's pussy, and our wicked Irish guest slowly lowered herself onto Tiz's face, feeding her hunger. Their voices rose in a single crescendo as they urged each other on towards orgasm.

Emma and Laine, strangers to each other not an hour or two before, were now fingering each other madly, their bodies soaked in wine and sticky sauces, rolling on the chaos of the table, their holes given over to each other. Then Emma swung around, and they pressed their soaked, messy pussies together, riding their lips together, kissing at the same time as they fucked.

Finally, Diane came over to join Cat and I, and while Cat sucked me, I pulled Diane against me, and stretched around to slip a finger into her ass while I licked at her pussy. She came hard, screaming as I put a second finger in her rear, and nibbled across her clit. Even Cat seemed to be on the verge of crying out with pleasure, even though her mouth was full.

I say "finally", but in fact the night continued in a similar vein for about another hour. Cat brought me off in  her mouth, and then I fucked her and Diane alternately, moving from pussy to pussy as they leaned over the table, until I was unable to hold back any more. It felt that, among the women, everyone had fucked everyone else, and the table, the floor and various other surfaces were going to need a lot of cleaning in the morning.

I left them taking turns in the guest shower, and went to the main bedroom, weary and looking forward to a lengthy sleep after cleaning off what felt like equal measures of dessert and female cum. As soon as I stepped through the door, I realised that it wasn't time to sleep just yet. Jessica had her head buried between Cristal's thighs, and was licking and sucking at her clit. Cristal was completely naked, and lay on her back, hips raised on a pillow, her head thrashing from side to side. Her eyes flickered open as she heard me approach, and when I kissed her mouth it was evident that she had already had her lips on my woman's pussy. Whatever Cristal felt she had been missing out on, she was deprived no longer. She pleased with me to fuck her, in a voice that had lost all control, and which sounded raw and hoarse from screaming.

As Jessica lifted her head, I rolled Cristal onto her belly. She pleaded pitiously not to be taken in the ass, so I filled her soaked pussy with my cock while she ate Jessica out once more. Cristal was panting as she licked, calling out "yeah, yeah!" with every exhale, which only spurred my lover to a deeper and harder orgasm.

After I spurted in Cristal, listening to her screaming so loud she almost rattled the bedroom windows, I more or less died where I lay, spooned against her back, with Jessica wrapped around me from behind in turn. We slept in the same position all night, exhausted and spent, and glued together by melted chocolate and other sweet things!

12