Twelve Months Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never done that before.... but I think snowballing is my new favourite thing!" added Sarah.

"Ah, so you *do* know what it's called?" I ribbed her. She smirked.

"Well there is a big wide Internet out there you know."

We had a dip in our pool and showered before making some sandwiches for lunch, then (despite earlier comments to the contrary) we got fully dressed and left the resort village to go exploring the nearby town. It was a typical Spanish tourist magnet - sangria, paella and big hats everywhere. We decided to do some supermarket shopping while we were there - good food, wines and beers aplenty. We had our dinner in a tapas bar near the sea with a few glasses of wine in the sun. Bliss!

It was dusk when we returned to the resort. We showed our passes at the gate and headed up to the villa, passing some unclothed couples and groups on the way. I disrobed as soon as we entered the villa gates and dived straight into the pool for a quick swim. When I climbed out I strolled over to the balcony wall that overlooked the communal pool which was now lit with soft lighting and the glow of a patio heater.

Below I saw four women, ages ranging between 20-something and 50-something. The floor was strewn with the cushions that cover the sun loungers and the oldest woman was laid out on her back, while another was on her front laying between her legs with her face buried between them. The third looked in her 30s and was squatted over the elder woman's face, the fourth was sat back on a lounger watching. She looked 30-something too.

I felt my cock swell at the sight of this saphic show... the bodies writhing on the ground, that voyeuristic feeling turning me on. The two girls switched places after a few minutes and I saw the two faces that had previously been obscured. The older woman was Mrs 50s who we'd seen earlier, and the one who'd been between her legs was much younger, maybe early 20s. At the balcony on the other side of the pool I saw Mr 50s, stood watching the show too. He noticed me and smiled, giving a little wave. I waved back and wondered why he was only watching!

I heard movement behind me and turned to see Sarah and Sam approaching, both undressed now too. "There's a show going on," I said quietly. They joined me at the wall and they stood either side of me in silence, watching as the girls rearranged themselves - the fourth now joining them as they became a daisy chain of faces between legs completing a circle on the floor, using mouths and fingers on each other. I felt Sam's hand on my ass rubbing gently along my crack and a moment later Sarah's hand on my rigid cock, gently stroking me.

"We've got all week," said Sarah. "Maybe we should go try out the bed tonight?"

We all smiled in agreement and so re-entered the house, Sam grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge and some glasses on the way. The bed was indeed huge, and as I lay down on the middle I looked up and noticed the mirror.

"How very swinging 60s!" I said. The mirror was a big as the bed, and I watched in it's reflection as Sarah lay on her side next to me, draping a leg across my thigh while Sam filled our glasses with wine at the dressing table. He joined us, laying the other side of me and mirroring Sarah - his leg across my other thigh and his calf crossing hers. His throbbing meat pressed against my hip and his hand snaked across my torso and down my belly, finally taking my own erection in his hand. My hand snuck between Sarah's legs, fingers stroking her slit which was already slippery, then finding her clit and beginning to massage.

Sam began to move his hips, rubbing himself against me. We watched ourselves in the mirror above for a while, occasionally kissing and whispering in each other's ears... Sarah told me she wanted to see if she could join in with the saphic foursome sometime later in the week, Sam whispered that he'd like me, him and Si to put on a show in the communal area for Carly, Sarah and whoever else would like to watch.

I found myself fantasising about Mrs 50s, who reminded me of my first schoolboy crush - a teacher who wore low-cut tops and clearly loved the idea of her class of boys masturbating over her. Which I did regularly during my teenage years! I used to fantasise about her seducing me, and found myself now fantasising about Mrs 50s doing the same.

I was brought back to reality by Sarah's voice: "Come on then boys, I want a gay show before you fuck me!" She sat up and moved over to the side of the bed, Sam rolling ontop of me and snogging me passionately. His prick pushed between my thighs, my cue to open my legs! Sarah tossed a bottle of lube to us which Sam smeared over himself while I spread my legs wide, swinging them up and hooking my knees over his shoulders. He propped himself up with his arms and shuffled himself forwards, pressing himself into my crack while we stared into each other's eyes.

I moved my hips a little, helping him find home. Sarah laid herself on the bed next to us, now on her side with her head near my bum for a front-seat view of the action. Her hips were alongside my head, one leg lay flat while the other was bent at the knee keeping her legs akimbo and her glistening slit visible. I resisted the temptation to lean over and taste her, instead returning my gaze to Sam, locking eyes with him as he began to slowly push and I felt his beautiful bareback head enter me. He continued to push and we continued to stare into each other's eyes as his shaft slowly slipped inside me, finally coming to rest as his hilt reached my cheeks. I realised I'd been releasing a slow moan as he entered but this too came to a halt and I lay there, impaled by and smiling at my lover.

He smiled too, then pulled back a little. Sarah watched close-up as his member withdrew half way then slowly eased back in. I closed my eyes and lay there, enjoying the feel of each stroke as he repeated again and again at a gentle pace. I pictured that naked, bareback cock sailing in and out of me... quivering each gentle push. It was lovely, but wasn't what I really wanted.

"Mmmm.... now fuck me hard," I breathed and like the flick of a switch he began to slam his groin into my cheeks, gentle turning to rapid in no time at all. I grunted at that sudden change, startled even though I'd requested it. Eyes open now I saw his were closed, concentrating on our physical connection. I turned my head and saw a foot away from me Sarah's hand between her legs, rubbing hard and providing herself some physical stimulation to accompany the visual. The rhythm of her hand matched that which Sam was giving me, each rub of her clit coinciding with a thrust of his cock inside.

This position never makes me cum. I love receiving anal of any kind, but only two positions have ever given me an anal orgasm and this wasn't one of them. But sex isn't just about your own climax... I knew first-hand how good this was for the giver, and I wanted our first bareback fuck to be memorable for Sam. Plus, of course: I absolutely love the finale of bareback sex. If you gave me the choice between my own orgasm and receiving a lover's cum I'd always be fifty-fifty. I used to think it was because it was unobtainable - I was always a safe-sex guy - but then after moving in with Carly and Si, from that first time I ever received cock bareback I realised that nothing fulfilled me more (no pun intended).

I began to push hard against him, putting my head back and using my knees as leverage. I looked up at the ceiling into the almost forgotten mirror, seeing Sam's humping body against me and Sarah's face not visible, being practically inside the small gap between my rear and his groin. I watched her body writhing as she touched herself, the sight spurring me on to push as hard as I could against her husband. The speed of the fuck turned up a notch, he was pounding my ass and I knew I'd still be able to feel it in the morning!

But it was only a few minutes before he started to get vocal, and I turned my attention away from the mirror and towards his face - watching the expression of ecstasy begin to spread across it. His mouth began to hang open and he started panting, orgasm building inside him and ready to release inside me. I turned my head briefly towards Sarah's masturbation, seeing she was now furiously rubbing her clit and likely to cum soon too.

Suddenly Sam exclaimed "Fuck fuck FUCK! Yeah baby push hard!" before continuing with low grunts.

I complied, pushing my ass as fully onto him as I could... the rhythm now slowing as I felt him twitch and spasm inside me, feeling his cock unloading his balls into me, that sensation of being filled up. I let out a low groan, overcome with pleasure but not orgasming. As his grunts subsided I noticed for the first time that Sarah was moaning too, bringing herself off manually. I looked up into the mirror and saw she was now on her back, legs spread and all four fingers rubbing her mound with her eyes closed.

I looked back to Sam, he was watching her directly. He must have felt my gaze as he turned and grinned at me before we both turned back to watching Sarah.

"God god fuck yeah yeah FUCK!" And she came, her rubbing slowed then came to a stop before finally her eyes opened and she looked up at the mirror, watching us watching her with Sam still inside me. Huge smile on her face.

Sam shuffled back and my legs descended onto the bed, then he fell forwards alongside me with his head hitting the pillow. The other side of me Sarah knelt and swung herself around and lay down again so we were all laying the same way and looking up at the mirror.

"Jesus that was good," said Sam. I smiled - mission accomplished! "I think I'm about ready for some sleep."

Sarah took hold of my semi erection and began stroking it to attention, saying "I thought you might be a bit hungry..." while looking me in the eye. I was fully hard in an instant, and as she rolled ontop of me and expertly slid me inside her she finished with "We're gonna make you another pie darling!"

**********

The following morning I woke between Sarah and Sam, bedsheet draped across our lower halves, to the sound of my phone giving a text alert. It was from Carly: they'd just landed at the airport. I tried not to disturb the sleeping couple and got up, switched the coffee machine on and went for a shower.

I emerged into the kitchen wrapped in a towel, finding a naked Sarah pouring three cups of coffee.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"When we finally got to sleep - yes thanks! You?"

"Mmmm. Feeling a little sore this morning."

"Statement or question?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah he did give it to you hard last night didn't he? You seemed to be enjoying though."

"Looking forward to more of the same today," I began, "from Si too."

"They're on their way?" she asked.

"Should be maybe twenty minutes."

She walked past me with two cups and gave me a peck on the cheek as she passed, saying "I'd better wake up sleepy-head and have a shower then!"

I drank my coffee, checked Facebook on my phone then went out to the pool. Another lovely sunny morning! Dropping the towel, I dived in and swam a few lengths. I lost track of time, as before I knew it I heard the villa gates opening and saw Carly and Si appear.

"Hello!" I shouted. They looked down and saw me then smiled.

Si pulled their small suitcase along while Carly strode to the poolside and said, "Good morning! How's the water?"

"Too empty without you!"

"Ha! You old smoothie. Let me take a look around and I'll come join you." She headed indoors and passed Si, who was coming back outside after depositing the suitcase.

"Hiya! How's the place then?" He asked.

"Awesome. Will show you round later, lots to see," I said with a grin.

"Will join you after I've had a coffee. Still half asleep!" he said as he headed back indoors.

I swam a few more lengths then got impatient so exited the pool and went into the kitchen. Sarah was bent over a breakfast-bar stool and Si was stood behind her, trousers on the floor, slowly pushing his hips back and forth at her with his hands gripping her shoulders. Carly was stood infront of her watching, getting undressed. I sidled up behind her while watching the show too, feeling myself getting harder by the second. Her blouse and bra were on the floor, skirt still in place.

I hiked her skirt up and snaked my hand between her legs from behind, two fingers straight into her sticky wet hole while I kissed her neck.

Well it certainly didn't take long for us to get started did it!

By the time Sam entered the kitchen around 10 minutes later both girls were naked and bent over stools facing each other, far enough apart that they could snog and whisper, with the guys stood behind them pumping away at their pussies. We'd already switched around once, Si now fucking his wife while I fucked Sarah, and on seeing Sam we both withdrew. Si moved back round to Sarah and I stood aside letting Sam resume where Si had left off, sliding his rigid cock into Carly. The rutting continued with the girls alternately kissing and giggling at each other while they guys focussed on their wives being screwed.

Both Sam and Si loved watching their partners being fucked by someone else, and I loved the symmetry of this particular arrangement too. My cock throbbed at the sight and I couldn't resist - slowly stepping in between the stools I slowly pushed my dick into the kiss which the girls were sharing. I was absorbed into it, my end became part of the kiss and I felt two tongues lapping it it, licking their own pussy juices from it. It felt as amazing as it looked!

After a few minutes we rotated, Si moving onto (and into) Carly, Sam taking my place in between, and me returning my attention to Sarah's pussy. Carly was getting close to cumming and started talking, "Fuck yeah, cum inside me baby, cum inside me...", then looking at Sarah she said "I want all the cum baby, can I have all the cum?"

Sarah whispered in her ear then smiled before kissing her again. Carly began to moan and I knew from his face that this was working for Si, getting close to orgasm himself. His breathing got heavier and his strokes faster, and with Carly moaning, "Cum for me baby, fuck yeah, harder," the inevitable happened.

"Fuck yeah fuck fuck fuck!" he exclaimed as he exploded inside her. Sam now moved away from his double blowjob and no sooner had Si stepped back, Sam replaced him and began to pound away at Carly.

Sarah turned her head to half look at me while we fucked and said, "Cum in Carly baby, she really wants it."

I slowed down my pace to hold-off, hoping Sam was closer to cumming than me. Knowing how good Carly's pussy feels when it's already full of cum I was expecting it wouldn't be long! And I was not wrong; Sam began to grunt and moan, I knew he was unloading inside her right at that moment, his jiz and Si's mixing inside her. I was dying to add mine to her honeypot and so the moment he stepped back I made my move, taking his place and pushing my already sticky cock between her legs.

She was more slippery than I'd ever felt before... I pictured the two different flavours of cum rolling around inside her, washing of my end and shaft. The idea drove me wild and I couldn't hold out any longer.

"You want more cum baby?" I asked, seconds away from the act.

"Yeah, yeah fill me up, make me a cum slut," she breathed while the others watched. And I did.

With an almighty gush I began squirting inside her, adding to her already sloppy cunt. She pushed back hard and I groaned as the final waves of orgasm completed. We came to a halt, I stood still inside her while Sarah dropped to her knees to the side of the stool where Carly lay prostrate.

In one movement I slipped out of her and my groin was replaced by Sarah's face, buried in her mound. Sarah had moved into a sitting position with her back to the stool and Carly had shuffled back enough for her pussy to be accessible for Sarah with her head angled upwards. Sam joined her on the floor right next to her, and after maybe 10 seconds their mouths traded places.

I couldn't resist bending down to kiss Sarah, and she rewarded me with a mouthful of sticky cum. Si bent down next to Sam for a kiss too. Sarah's mouth traded place with Sam's once more, leaving him free to kiss Si, giving him his sticky reward too.

"Fuck yeah," began Carly, "eat me clean... I want a taste too." I couldn't leave her out, especially since she was the source of our current pleasure! I stood and kneeled in front of her as she lay across the stool, our mouths meeting and imparting the delicious cocktail to her - realising this was going to be an incredible and sticky holiday!

12