Twelve Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy's lover begins her twelve nights of "gifts".
2k words
4.49
40.5k
6

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Holiday fun for Mandy. This is a spin off of the Beth and William series.

*

Mandy fairly skipped into the beauty shop where she worked. December 12, only thirteen shopping days left 'til Christmas. She'd left Sandra in bed, tangled in the sheets and surrounded by the detritus of a weekend-long session of debauchery. Her pussy still tingled from the last frenzy, barely half an hour ago. The cold wind off the lake blew in, lifting her skirt hem and arousing her even more. She'd been unable to find her panties in the rush to get out the door. Cindy, the receptionist, looked over her glasses at the flushed redhead. "You have a customer waiting."

Mandy favored the other woman with a dazzling smile, hung her coat, and went to the back to see who was waiting for her. Probably Margaret or Patty; they both were going away to visit family. She saw the man in her chair and stopped stock still.

"Hello, my dear." Oh, shit, thought Mandy, William! "I just need a trim."

Mandy approached William carefully; he was smiling. God he was dangerous when he smiled. It meant he wanted something. She knew he was up to no good, but that smile made her nipples rise and her pussy moisten. She moved behind him, putting the cape on a shade too tight. "How much off, sweets?"

"Even it up, bringing it up off my ears." She was running her fingers in his hair. It was thick and dark for the most part, but single strands of white, blond, and red appeared if you looked closely. She loved running fingers in his hair. When he hadn't tied her hands down, that was.

"What?" He'd said something, "Say that again darlin'."

"I have a gift for you, for all your help." He craned his neck back to look her in the eye. She looked down from his glance, she didn't want to see that gleam. He nodded to the counter, "It's in the envelope. You can have it when you finish."

"Tease. Bastard." Her hands flew, quickly and efficiently evening out his hair. "You know I love surprises." She suddenly spun him about, lifted her skirt to show him her lack of panties, then spun him back and returned to cutting. "Take that, you evil teasing man."

He laughed at her. Her nipples got even harder, her pussy tingled. The other two hairdressers were around the corner at the sinks or in back doing perms. She whipped the cape off him and straddled his lap, grinding her sex against his groin. His hands smoothly grasped her wrists and pulled her arms behind her back. "The envelope, wench." His left hand encircled both wrists, his right began to play with the ring in her left nipple. She tried to kick him; his hand shot down to her thigh, stopping the movement, then fingers slid inside her skirt band, expertly playing her labia and clit like a musical instrument. She had been nearly coming to start with; two or three strokes and the helpless way he dangled her pushed her over the edge, fast and hard. He held her until she stopped shaking, then let her down.

He left her a tip on the counter, gathered his hat and coat, and kissed her on the cheek. "I tried to hurt you, you know." Her voice was petulant, not wanting to give in to his strength. "You could at least be insulted or something, darlin'."

He turned, looked her in the eye squarely, and grinned that evil grin again. "I know. I'll keep it in mind." His voice dripped with danger, unstated promises of pleasure, pain, or some tormenting combination of both. She nearly wet herself. "Don't forget your envelope."

Mandy approached the envelope like she would a snake. She opened it, pulling out a small card.

"On the first night of Christmas, my lover gave to me, One lovely spanking, and an orgasm from her tongue. Be at the EL station near Chinatown, on Cermak, at seven. -S."

Sandra! That little wench! How dare she get him involved in our play. Mandy stomped to the bathroom, closed the door, and began to finger herself furiously. She couldn't wait for tonight.

*****

She arrived on time, walking up the stair to the platform. Mandy looked left and right, her red curls shaking this way and that. It was cold and snowy. The right edge of the platform was closed off for some sort of repair, with plastic covers to stop the wind. She looked left and smiled. She saw Beth in a white coat craning her neck. Mandy moved behind a pillar out of Beth's line of sight. "Hah," she thought, "You won't catch me that easy, sweetie. She peeked out as the train departed, still seeing the flutter of white. Beth was moving away, calling in the other direction. Mandy began to sneak up on the other woman. "Two can play this game." Mandy reached the last pillar behind Beth, waiting to rush out and subdue the other woman. Then she'd show who would get a spanking. One last rush... and her feet were dangling off the ground.

He'd been behind the last pillar, waiting for her. "Beautiful, look what I caught." Beth turned around, smiling. She came up to Mandy, stood on her tiptoes and delivered a quick kiss. Then Beth walked past, towards the construction area. William shifted his hands and slapped a pair of padded handcuffs on Mandy. His right hand held her wrists up high, keeping her on her tiptoes. His left began to play with her bottom, tickling her through her skirt and making her walk a desperate wiggle behind Beth's sexy stroll.

Beth opened up the plastic, a rush of warm air seeping out from the enclosed area. William moved Mandy through the opening and Beth closed it behind them. Mandy heard a rustle of cloth, then Beth stood in front of her again, naked except for her collar and thigh high white boots. She stripped Mandy's skirt and shoes off; William adjusted his hands firmly holding Mandy so Beth could work off the coat, blouse, and bra. When Beth finished removing Mandy's clothing she fastened thick padded cuffs on Mandy's wrists. William hooked them to a waiting chain slung over a beam.

Mandy had been cursing both roundly the entire time. William drew up the slack in the chain, bringing Mandy to her tiptoes. Beth approached with a ball gag. Mandy closed her mouth like a youngster refusing to eat. William slipped a finger in her pussy and she squealed with pleasure. In went the gag. She tried to curse and they started laughing at her. Her skin flushed from face to belly button, the bane of having fair skin. Worse, Beth began to tease at her clit, making her shake horribly. "Is she ready?" A quiet voice called from behind Mandy.

"She is, my dear." William's voice held hints of horrid things to come. "All trussed up and nowhere to come."

Sandra moved into Mandy's field of view. "I have a gift for you, sweets." Sandra was in a black corset and stockings. Her hair was pulled back in a braid, her small breasts lifted by the satin half-cups, nipples standing out hard over the edge. Her hands came out from behind her back holding a flat wooden paddle with dozens of holes drilled in it. Sandra ran the edge of the paddle along Mandy's slit, moistening the edge and making Mandy squirm for a release. "You're soaked. You must really want your gift."

Mandy moved her head up and down. Sandra removed the gag, "Say you want your gift, sweets."

"I want my gift, wench." Slap. Open hand, had to be William. She gasped from the suddenness. Fingernails scraped along her thighs – Beth – then a finger in her twat and another one sliding into her bottom.

"Say you want your gift properly, sweets." A quiver in her voice. Mandy realized that Sandra wanted to be right here; Beth was working her up but not going to let her come. Damn it but the girl was skilled.

"Yes, mistress," her voice quavered uncontrollably from the attention on her pussy and ass, "your servant wants all the gifts you see fit to give her, mistress." Beth's fingers withdrew, but the look on Sandra's face triggered a small orgasm for Mandy. Beth laid down at Mandy's feet, steadying her for what was to come. William's strong touch smoothed something on her bottom, then Mandy started to twitch as she realized it was some sort of deep heat cream. Her ass was on fire and the paddling hadn't even started. She started to cry, it wasn't fair. SMACK.

She jerked from the impact, the paddle solid on her ass cheeks. William's voice rang out "One." Her clit and nipples started to ache with the same throbbing rhythm as her ass. SMACK.

"Two." Beth moved away, having finished fastening the leg cuffs. Mandy's eyes followed her kneeling next to William's bulk. He turned sideways and she pulled his cock out, licking and sucking while she watched the spanking show. Mandy licked her lips looking at him, thinking about how to get that cock... SMACK.

"Three." Oh shit, she could feel the start of something building in her loins. She tried to think of other things, closed her eyes. Nope, a vision of Sandra in that corset, labia puffy and pouting, nipples erect... No, no, no, something not sexy, something calm. SMACK.

"Four." Fingernails scraped over the abused skin of her ass. She shook uncontrollably. Time slipped away. SMACK.

"Five." Fingers exploring her spine, a kiss at the point of her tailbone where the curves came together. More shuddering. SMACK.

"Six." Flicks on her nipple ring. The fire from the tug ran straight to her clit. A quick nip on the nape of the neck; Mandy arched her back to move into the bite. SMACK.

"Seven." Tears streaming, start to catch. SMACK. "Eight." Too fast, come leaking out her pussy. SMACK. "Nine." The orgasm starting, the burning of her ass transitioning to pleasure. SMACK. "Ten." Stronger, starting to overwhelm her senses. She pushed her ass back, seeking the next blow. SMACK. "Eleven." Mandy heard a whimpering voice through the edges of her orgasm.

"More, harder, more, please, more mistress, please more, harder more faster faster..." Her own voice. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. The paddle started to fly even faster in response to her pleas. "Enough." Mandy hung limp from the chain, her ass afire, her pussy dripping. She'd lost complete control during the orgasm, squirting her juices all over. She jerked as hands grasped her bottom, firm against the tender flesh. Lips and tongue assaulted her pussy and brought her back up over the point of climax.

William held her up while Beth undid the chain holding her aloft. Sandra was weeping and laughing, proud of her ability to bring Mandy over the edge. William wrapped Mandy in her coat while Beth and Sandra recovered theirs. He carried her down the steps, Beth and Sandra running to get the van. Mandy recovered slightly, nuzzling into William's chest as he held her. He motioned Sandra to the back seat, putting Mandy's head in her lap. He climbed in the passenger seat in front, smiling at Beth. They drove back towards Mandy's apartment.

*****

She awoke to the morning alarm. Mandy rolled over to turn off the alarm, squealing when her abused bottom touched the sheets. She rose to hands and knees, crawling to the alarm clock. "Oh, you are going to pay, sweetie." She looked over her shoulder at the mirror; her ass was bright red with little dots from the holes in the paddle. It was still on fire; the fire spread to her pussy. She had to lean forward against the wall to masturbate; she couldn't even sit on the toilet seat because it hurt too bad. She left her robe on the bathroom door and went to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast.

The coffee was made, a pair of her favorite bear claws on the table, and a vase with one rose. There was an envelope, too. Her hand trembled with anticipation as she opened it up...

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers