Twelve Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy gets her second gift.
996 words
4.32
18.9k
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the second day of Christmas, my lover gave to me,
Two lovely boobies and an orgasm with her tongue.

-S."

What does this one mean? Mandy had called in to work and lazed around into the afternoon; she still couldn't sit or even put on a loose skirt after the paddling last night. From Sandra, of all people. Her lover was slender, shy, and absolutely submissive to Mandy's wild ideas. Beth must've been behind this; William would not have been this subtle. Crafty and dangerous, yes. Subtle – that was Beth. Probably during one of their afternoon trysts in the executive bathroom at the office. Damn it, I don't want to be controlled like this. Her fingers rubbed at her clit to try and release the tension.

And there is the doorbell. Shit, I have to put on something. She grabbed a short satin robe that barely covered her ass. It was nearly indecent but it didn't rub too much on her sore bottom. She went to the door.

"Mandy?" The woman at the door was bundled under a long winter coat against the lake driven wind. "I'm April Lancaster; you applied for some financial aid to return to college, right?" Mandy let out a deep breath.

"Come on in." Good, no traps from her suddenly devious lover. She threw the deadbolt and turned to face her guest.

And found a pair of what had to be 44 DD or larger breasts facing her. April had shed her coat; apparently there had been nothing beneath it. Her breath sucked in sharply. Damn the girl, she knows I like big boobs. Mandy's tongue froze in her mouth. April brought out a sprig of mistletoe, holding it over an erect nipple nearly the size of her fingertip. "Kiss kiss, Mandy."

Mandy began to lick and suck at the breast; hands removed her robe from her shoulders. She smothered the flesh with kisses; putting everything she and Sandra had together you wouldn't get one of these monsters. April pulled her to the bedroom and lay back; Mandy climbed on top, never taking her mouth away from the firm flesh. April was massaging her breasts, playing with the rings in both nipples. Mandy bit and tugged, roughly running her tongue over the offered breast. It was magnificent. Her hands wandered over the other woman's body, finding April moist and receptive. Then their hands entangled; April sat up, forcing Mandy back on her haunches. They interlaced fingers, April drawing her hands up high while their tongues intertwined.

It took a half a moment to register; far too late to react. The cuffs snapped on her wrists. Again. April enfolded Mandy's face in her breasts, a small comfort as she felt the cuffs tightening. Damn. I even put them in – I use these on her! She felt the small breasts of Sandra, her lover, press into her back as hands gently massaged her sore bottom. "You treacherous bitch," Mandy muttered over the nipple in her mouth. "You set me up." She nearly came undone as a hand firmly slapped her bottom.

"Your mouth is only to worship these fine breasts, you ungrateful slut." Another slap. Damn, Sandra is getting into this. "Always whining about wanting bigger nipples, bigger breasts." Her fingers were kneading the inflamed flesh roughly, evoking whimpers from Mandy. "I have had it up to here with your attitude, carrot top." The hand smacked hard onto her tender ass again. "You've been a very bad girl, firebutt." Sandra's breath roared in Mandy's ear, then Sandra bit down on her earlobe. Mandy shuddered but kept sucking on those nipples, worshiping the the breasts.

Sandra moved behind her, sliding underneath Mandy's legs. Her tongue darted into the soft folds around Mandy's clit, working her over, bringing her up to the edge. Fingers darted into Mandy's pussy, teasing and squeezing. Another finger poked into her ass; the first hand found her g-spot and caused a rippling orgasm to tear through Mandy. Then Sandra withdrew. Sandra whispered in April's ear quietly and the huge-breasted woman backed just out of the reach of Mandy's mouth.

"Since you did not appreciate your gift, you get to watch." Sandra hooked cuffs on Mandy's legs, then tied them to the posts. A gag stopped any appeals and complaints. Sandra pulled out a vibrator and put it in Mandy. "Don't drop this, I won't replace it. I'm going to be busy." Mandy was suspended at an angle above the bed. She thrashed and struggled to no avail. Sandra then pulled Angie down into a 69 beneath her lover's body. The two women twisted, moaned, and came under Mandy's eyes. Sandra looked up and smiled at her while eating the busty blonde's pussy. The vibrator hummed and brought her off; her anger and frustration amplifying the orgasm when it arrived. Sandra walked Angie to the door, a last kiss on each breast, and then she was gone.

Sandra picked up her own coat. "B'bye, firebutt. Someone will be by for you later." She flounced out of the room. Mandy thrashed and cursed into the gag, angrier than ever before. Oh, she was going to make that little slut pay, and pay for a long time. She stewed until she heard the door open.

"My, my, that is quite the predicament." William. Fuck me. She sent William. "Would you like some help, lovely?" Of course you insufferable bastard. Mandy nodded her head vigorously. "Here, this should help." His hands found her pussy and began their magic. She yelled curses into the gag until she came so hard she passed out.

Morning again. Damn. She was in a nightshirt; her butt still stung, and she needed to pee. Mandy moved to the shower, cleaned up, and went to the kitchen. The coffee was ready again. First drink the coffee, then be pissed at the little conniving bitch. The bear claws tasted divine. Two roses; dare she read the note?