Twelve Nights Ch. 06

Story Info
Mandy gets six dildoes.
1k words
4.25
25.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Part 6.

Mandy stretched out, her new piercings aching with the aftermath of broken flesh. She pulled on a robe and moved downstairs at the B&B, following the scent of coffee and bacon. The kitchen was occupied by the lady of the house, Beth, William, Sandra, and a pair of wolfhounds. The table had a vase with five roses and an envelope. William was drinking some sort of tea; Sandra and Beth had the decency of drinking coffee. Mandy barely registered the lack of clothing; it was becoming normal to find naked people at breakfast. She slid into her seat and snatched the envelope up.

"On the sixth day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Six dildoes fucking, and an orgasm from my lover's tongue. - S.

Mandy looked up at Sandra, a question in her eyes. William stepped up behind her, "Easy or hard to the torment, wench?"

Mandy sighed. "After I eat?"

"That's fine," Sandra took a bite of a Belgian waffle covered in strawberries. "You'll need your strength." She smiled slyly.

Mandy finished her breakfast quickly, wanting the promised gift. William grinned as Mandy rose and walked to the dining room. Sandy followed behind; Beth brought a case from upstairs. Mandy walked slowly, trying to tease her lover. Sandra tickled her red bottom, teasing nails along the welts from days prior. Mandy wiggled and fled, moving into the room. She stopped, seeing how the table had been set. Straps were secured to broad cuffs the top corners of the table. Another pair of cuffs dangled from a trapeze above the table edge.

William grasped her arms and frog marched her to the table. He efficiently tied her arms to the table. A strap around her belly held her hips down. Her ankles were strapped to the trapeze, leaving her sex at the edge of the table. Her pussy was on fire; she was dripping onto a towel laid over the carpet. The woman from the night prior had a strap-on; it was William's girth, maybe a half inch shorter. Three other women with strap-ons were around the bed. Each grinned at her discomfort. Mandy turned to Sandra, frozen as Beth knelt in front of her lover, holding up a huge toy in offering. It was a foot long, ribbed, and nearly three inches across.

The first woman stepped up, her faux-schlong about seven inches in length. She wiggled her hips suggestively, then plunged the plastic into Mandy's pussy. Mandy started thrashing, the plastic schlong working in her sex, finding sensitive points. Then Beth settled over her face, lowering her pussy onto Mandy's face, Mandy started shuddering, coming from the attention and Beth's sweet snatch over her face.

As soon as she settled down from the first, another larger plastic phallus took its place. A blonde this time, thrusting her fake penis into Mandy's cunny, working hard. Beth gave a sigh, sliding off as Mandy reached a second climax.

Sandra slipped on to Mandy's face as another plastic schlong took its place in line. Mandy began licking furiously; the dildo in her cunny had studs along its length and rubbed in interesting places. Se started thrashing about five minutes in to the stroking. Sandra shuddered and splashed her juices across Mandy's face. She gave way to one of the other women.

Someone was spreading lube on her ass; number four began to piston in and out of her backside. The woman on her face slid off, allowing another to get on in a 69 position. Her ass was filled, her sensitive clit was licked and toyed with. The new jewelry rubbed in a strange fashion, the pearls against the nub of her clit. She shook and quaked; the dildo in her ass withdrawing slowly.

And it stopped for a moment. She heard William talking softly to Beth, explaining something. Mandy opened her eyes, felt them go wide. Her lover had a harness around her slender hips. A pair of dildoes were fitted to the harness; the huge twelve-incher she'd seen before and a smaller nine-inch below, with nubs and a rotating tip. Sandra was moving gingerly towards Mandy – that was what William was explaining. There were two prongs extending from the harness into her lover. Mandy's mouth was dry but her pussy was dripping. The four other women were watching intently.

Sandra slid forward, placing the larger phallus against Mandy's sopping entry. Beth had moved forward, supporting the bottom toy as Sandra worked the monster into her lover. It was amazing. The second toy crept inside her ass. Beth moved away, standing in front of William. Sandra was shuddering from the two toys inside her; she moved the other pair further inside Mandy, slowly reaching the end of her stroke where Mandy could take no more. Mandy was shuddering, crying, whimpering. And coming like crazy.

Sandra pulled outwards, backing away; Mandy's hips followed her to the end of her restraints. Sandra reversed, plunging back in a little quicker. Mandy's breath escaped in a long cry of passion. Out again, whimpers and pleas for it to return.

The pace quickened. Mandy's voice alternated from incoherent moans of pleasure to strident cries for "more, harder, faster." Sandra plunged through her own orgasm, body shaking and arms collapsing. Her hips moved of their own volition, pounding the toys in and out of her lover. A second orgasm ripped through Sandra; Mandy shook in response to the motion transmitted through the toys joining the women.

Sandra was pulled out of Mandy gently, the toys unstrapped from her hips by a kneeling Beth. Two women unbound Mandy's legs and slid her up the table. William held Sandra until she was steady. The audience applauded the show quietly. Sandra crept forward onto the table, legs wobbly. She started lavishing kisses on Mandy's abused sex. Her tongue explored Mandy's ass, softly comforting the red and swollen ring of flesh. Up the kisses flowed, tongue moving inside the swollen labia, delving deep for the sweet juices of her lover. The trail of kisses came to the golden ring. Mandy's clit was hugely engorged. Sandra licked her nub, closing teeth gently over the erect flesh. Mandy came undone, pulling against the chains binding her. She went rigid, muscles twitching uncontrolled through her whole body. As the spasms subsided, Mandy became aware of Sandra's body laying along her whole length.

A soft kiss on her lips, tasting of her own juices. "I love you, firebutt." Both women drifted off to sleep right there, one resting alongside the bound other on top of the table.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers