Twelve Nights Ch. 07

Story Info
Seven Willow Wands...
4k words
4.33
17.5k
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Part 7.

Mandy stretched like a cat, responding to something tickling her feet. Sandra was sitting at her feet, running a feather over Mandy's toes. "Hey, stop that… It tickles."

Sandra smiled shyly, "I know, grumpy. It's time for breakfast. I had to do this or start playing with you; I think this is more likely to get you out of bed. And I'm hungry." She bounced off the bed and to the door, completely naked and uncaring. She paused at the door, "If you catch me before the kitchen table you can spank me… firebutt." Sandra dashed out the door.

Mandy came off the bed in a rush, scrambling for the door. That little minx deserves a good thrashing. I can catch her. Mandy scrambled down the stairs three steps behind Sandra, just a little out of reach. They flew through the dining room and Sandra hit the brakes, trying to avoid bouncing off William. Mandy caught her, smiling.

"No fair, I was in the kitchen." Sandra was sputtering, indignant at her near escape being foiled by William. Beth was sitting on a cushion gingerly while drinking her coffee. She innocently held up a paddle; the look in her eyes was pure evil. Sandra rounded on William, "You did that on purpose!"

He smiled. Mandy's hands reflexively covered her butt. "He does everything on purpose, lover." Mandy's voice was very quiet, trying to draw as little attention as possible. "I'd suggest taking your spanking without complaint. He might decide to jump in if you are too mouthy." Mandy slid over to Beth and snatched the offered paddle just before William extended his hand. Mandy stuck her tongue out at William, "That's my butt to spank, sir immovable object. I thank you for your assistance and you may watch." Her whole body shook as she turned to Sandra, putting her backside towards William.

"Now for you, you treacherous, lecherous, evil little minx." Sandra started to back away, bit her lip, then stood straight.

"Where shall I take my punishment, mistress?" Sandra's voice was quivering; Mandy's body responded to the sound.

"Right here on the table, wench." Sandra moved forward, laid her torso on the table and stretched her arms out as if they were bound. She spread her legs to touch the table legs. Mandy's left hand diddled her pussy as she moved up to her lover. Beth had spread her legs and was stroking her clit with one hand and twisting a nipple with the other. William's briefs showed a very stiff outline. Sandra's labia started to swell and redden as Mandy watched. A drop of fluid oozed from her slit, trailing over the hardening clit.

"I am ready, mistress." Oh boy. Mandy swallowed hard, softly stroking the offered bottom. Sandra whimpered and wiggled, waiting for the paddle. "Please mistress, you promised." Mandy bit her lip and started swinging. The paddle smacks alternated with whimpers and moans. Mandy stopped after ten smacks, then dropped to her knees and began planting kisses on Sandra's bottom. Mandy was weeping and whimpering, begging for forgiveness.

"It's all right, lover." Sandra had turned around, was stroking Mandy's face. Mandy had her head turned, hugging Sandra's tummy against her cheek. She couldn't see the smile of triumph on Sandra's face or the wink from William. Beth gasped from her masturbating, sealed in the small world centered on clit, nipples, and pussy.

"Let's eat, lover." Sandra gingerly sat down, Mandy stayed on her knees beside Sandra's chair. Sandra fed Mandy toast and jam, bacon, and strawberries a morsel at a time. Mandy remained kneeling, still crying softly and touching Sandra's thigh. "You have an envelope, lover." Mandy took the offered envelope and opened it.

"On the seventh day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Seven willow wands, and an orgasm from her tongue. -S."

Mandy's breath caught in her throat; she already could feel her bottom warming. She looked up at Sandra, her mouth open in shock. Mandy saw the gleam in her lover's eyes, the wicked little grin, and knew she'd been set up. Again. Damn her, that little bitch played me like a fiddle. I'm screwed, she's gonna beat my ass cherry red. I had her down, DOWN! And I let her go, that sneaky minx.

Mandy's jaw was moving but no noise escaped. She looked over to find William gone; Beth was eating a banana and letting one of the kitchen boys rim her. The other guests had come to the kitchen in various states of dress. Sandra reached down and casually clipped the lead chain to Mandy's nipple rings. "Up, firebutt." Mandy stood, surprised at her own cooperation. The third chain clipped onto her clit piercing. Sandra got up, walking to the front room. Beth slipped away from the kitchen boy and followed. All three put on their coats; William had the SUV out front, waiting.

Mandy noticed that all their bags were in the back; "where are we going?" Sandra smiled at her, holding a finger to Mandy's lips.

"Shhh. It's a surprise, lover." She giggled like a schoolgirl, "I couldn't believe you fell for that in the kitchen." Her eyes flashed with amusement, "You lost me a bet. If you hadn't given in, I could have spanked William."

"What did he win?" Mandy had a sinking feeling she already knew.

"He gets to switch you, then me." Sandra stuck her tongue out at Mandy, "I bet my butt you'd be a heartless bitch after all I've put you through. I love you, firebutt, but I wish you'd paddled the hell out of me this morning."

Mandy was speechless. "You mean you lost on purpose? You let me catch you to set up a bet with him?" She sputtered and rambled, "I should've tanned your butt good. I still ought to. Betting with that evil bastard…" Mandy's voice trailed off.

William was chuckling. The three girls stared at him; it was a sound unlike any they'd ever heard. His normal laughter was tight; it was polite and evil, setting nerves on edge. He sometimes made a soft sound of amusement. This was a belly laugh, and infectious. Completely out of character. The girls found themselves starting to giggle along with him; the car filled with mirth. Mandy cuddled into Sandra while Beth leaned over on William's arm.

They pulled up to a large greenhouse; it sprawled along the base of a hill. The house it belonged to was on top of the hill, an old plantation-style mansion, resplendent in white. "Come along, girls." William walked straight in without waiting for them. It took a moment for them to follow; his step was light and he was humming some tune. The three women exchanged worried glances and hurried to follow, not wanting to break his mood. They came into the greenhouse and stopped stock still. It was a tropical paradise under the glass. Beth dropped her coat, already feeling beads of sweat from the 90-plus degree air. She walked forward, looking at the artificial stream, the beds of orchids and ferns stretching away. Mandy and Sandra carefully set their coats on the table near the entry. They exchanged a glance, seeing William's suit jacket on the table.

Laughter boomed out from nearby; a pair of voices joined in counterpoint. Beth came on the scene suddenly, a little twang of jealousy prickling as she saw William lifting a woman into the air like a child. She was tiny, perhaps five feet tall, no more than 90 pounds. She giggled and laughed, her Polynesian wrap skirt flying like a flag in the air as William tossed her up and caught her, holding her over his head.

"Put me down, Uncle Bill!" Petulant, unrepentant. Uncle Bill?

A man appeared at her elbow, ebony skin gleaming with perspiration. He was a hand shorter than William, wiry where William was bulky. A simple loincloth around his hips revealed the cut musculature of his abdomen. "You must be Beth." He lifted her hand and kissed it, "Welcome to Jamaica on Lake Michigan." He had the slightest lilt to his voice, traces of French creeping in. He took her hand in his, placed his other on her hip and waltzed her into the clearing, humming an old dance tune.

"Holy shit!" Beth's head turned to see Mandy and Sandra standing at the edge of the clearing, mouths open at the strange tableau. William brought the giggling woman down, placing her gently on the ground.

"This is my niece, Rebekka, and my devoted, devious, and evil buddy Jerome." William smiled, continuing, "Don't trust Jerome, he just wants to put notches in his bedposts."

"I don't do that any longer, my friend," Jerome's reply was light and airy, "it looks like a pile of sawdust on my beautiful rugs. Besides, she's threatened to neuter me if I so much as take three more women to my bed." He paused dramatically, "And here you are – I'm doomed by your hand." He swooned dramatically, sagging against Beth.

The group erupted in laughter. "Is everything ready, Rebekka?" William (Uncle Bill?) looked to the young woman.

"On one condition, Uncle Bill." She lowered her chin, biting her lower lip and looking up at William through her eyelashes. "I want one, too."

William let out a sigh, "You know I can't refuse that look." He lifted her chin with a finger. "Don't tell your mother."

A giggle responded; "I won't; she doesn't know you're here, or she'd be in line too." A quick pirouette made her skirt fly out, "This way." Off she went, skipping and singing some Broadway tune.

Jerome grinned at William; the three girls exchanged unbelieving looks. William strode along the trail. The rest followed quietly, Jerome intent and the girls unsure of what the whole turn of events meant. Beth whispered to Mandy, "I thought this was supposed to hurt, right?" Mandy nodded wordlessly.

Sandra chimed in, softly, "Uncle Bill?" That set all three to giggling.

The group came to a small pond in the center of the greenhouse; a willow bent over the water. A sawhorse sat near the water's edge, a huge bolster along the top padding the frame. William had kicked off his shoes and socks, his white shirt completely undone. Sandra sucked in when she saw him, grabbing Mandy's arm for support. He looked like the cover of a romance novel. Jerome stood next to a low table, slender willow wands arranged over the surface. He had shed his loincloth and was semi-erect. Rebekka was kneeling on one of four pads arranged facing the sawhorse. Her skirt was gone, her eyes downcast.

Beth moved to the pad next to Rebekka and knelt; the smaller woman reached out squeezed Beth's hand. Mandy and Sandra moved alongside; all four were breathing nervously, anticipation of the event bringing each higher.

William came before them, stopping briefly. "Hmm," he called over his shoulder to Jerome, "Which one is deserving, my friend?"

Jerome's lilt carried out, "I think you should end with the guest of honor, my liege." His voice had a strange twinge, "the anticipation will be invigorating. Perhaps your lady niece or your fine prize should start."

William smiled broadly. "Ah, one rebel or the other." Suddenly Beth looked up and stuck out her tongue at William. She tucked her head back, giggling softly. She heard the gasp from Rebekka; could feel Sandra's eyes on her.

William was laughing. "Very well, beautiful. You get to go first." He held his hand out to her, helping her up. He walked her to the horse, then kissed her softly. His hand extended, "Four foot, pinkie." Jerome set a wand in his outstretched hand. William whispered something to Beth; she flushed red and bent over the horse. Jerome softly applied a cream to Beth's bottom; she twitched as his hands played over her bottom. William moved to the side, waiting patiently.

Jerome backed away, nodded, then spoke, "One." The willow wand shrieked through the air, an exacting stroke against the pale skin of Beth's bottom. She yelped but did not move from the bench. The red welt appeared like magic, clear on her skin.

"Two." A second stroke, again delivered devastatingly hard, exactly below the first. Beth squirmed; the three kneeling women could see her labia begin to darken, the first glimmers of moisture appearing.

"Three." The third stroke landed, a sure pattern forming. William was moving down Beth's bottom a stripe at a time. Beth was sobbing and whimpering; the moisture was no longer a glimmer, visible drops extruding from her sex. Her clit was fully engorged; it begged for attention.

"Four." The fourth stroke, perfect again. Beth was shaking; Mandy was leaking on the pad under her knees. Sandra was sitting on her hands to keep from touching herself. Rebekka was staring at the scene like a starving woman at a feast.

"Five." The whistling crack of the stroke. Beth shuddered and liquid began to flow down her thigh. Jerome moved forward, smoothing another layer of the cream onto the stripes. His hands playing over her bottom invoked more shudders from Beth.

"She is done for now; the taste is sufficient." William's voice had a strange timbre; he was different again. "You may thank the squire for his ministrations, my dear."

Beth slid from the horse, falling to her knees in front of Jerome. She kissed the tip of his erection, "Thank you for your kind hands, sir."

"You are welcome, dear lady." He helped her to her feet, bringing her back to her place on the mat, settling her in place. He looked to William.

"Sandra, I think." His voice was thoughtful, "Twenty." He turned and surveyed the wands while Jerome helped Sandra to stand on her suddenly wobbly legs. Beth sat back gingerly, a smile on her face despite the tears on her face. She took Rebekka's hand again, her eyes glowing.

Sandra bent over the horse, legs shaking. Jerome spread the cream on her bottom; it was cool, soothing. His fingers teased near her swollen labia, not quite touching her need.

"Three and a half, thumb." Jerome presented the wand, the ritual exacting. William bent to speak in Sandra's ear; her bottom twitched and shook in response.

"One." The wand fell, its music different than the first. "Two." Sandra was squirming already, whimpering under the blows and leaking down her leg. "Three. Four. Five." The blows fell at a steady pace. Sandra's knees were shaking, her juices dripping from her sex. "Six. Seven. Eight." The stripes evenly spread; a flush of pink near the edge running to the crimson welts.

Sandra's voice was full of tears, pleading, "More please, master, more please…"

"Nine. Ten. Eleven." Her bottom was screaming red; she was coming. Trembling legs set her weight against the horse. "Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen." The whimpers became moans; Jerome stepped up and steadied her shoulders, not missing a beat. Mandy watched with dry mouth and soaked cunt. Rebekka was chewing on her fingers, eyes shining.

The count continued, "Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen." Jerome paused, taking a deep breath. Sandra twitched, whimpering. Her bottom rose to meet the stroke that hadn't fallen. A sob escaped her, her bottom wiggling in the air, searching for the tormenting wand. Mandy shuddered from the sight of her lover wanting that lash. "Twenty." The wand fell. Sandra slumped bonelessly over the horse, trembling uncontrollably as spasms wracked her body.

Jerome tended to her striped bottom, his hands gently smoothing the cream on the welts. More come flowed down Sandra's legs. Jerome held her steady, then settled her on her knees. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Sandra's face was stained with tears; she kissed Jerome's cock, then tried to pull it into her mouth. He pulled away and stood her up.

"Later, lovely, after the show." His whisper made her knees wobble again. He walked her to her place, settling her down on her knees. She rubbed her sore bottom against her heels, sighing as she wiggled her pain for pleasure.

"Rebekka. Twenty." The tiny woman was helped to her feet by her lover, reluctantly releasing Beth's hand. She could barely walk, her nipples stiff and her pussy on fire. She leaned over the horse, breathing raggedly. The cream was spread over her bottom, soft in contrast to the coming spanking. "Five, pencil." She gasped, her bottom wiggling and bouncing. William's hand received the wand, "Impertinent."

"One." William's arm twitched; Beth realized that she and Sandra had gotten off easy. The whistle of the switch was like a guitar string. She didn't see the wand pass through the air; it went from above William's shoulder to the red mark rising on Rebekka's bottom faster than the eye could follow. The crack of impact made her bottom twitch in sympathy.

"Two." A scream responded; strangled pleasure intertwined with pain. "Three." Sobs, curses, pleas. "Four. Five." A shuddering moan of pleasure. "Six. Seven. Eight." Rebekka's vocalizations rattled the glass; she was coming with banshee screams. "Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." A two word litany dripped from Rebekka's mouth. It was impossible to tell if it was a request, a curse, or a statement of being.

"Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen." The wand screamed, biting deep. Beth could see the first welts turning purple, darker than her own scarlet marks.

"Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen." Jerome had moved forward, nearly touching Rebekka's arm. "Twenty."

A whimpering plea tumbled from Rebekka's lips, "Don't make me wait, please no, not that, please, please." Her bottom raised up, wiggling. She wept with need. The final stroke whistled; her breath sucked in, her bottom raising up to meet it. It never fell. She started sobbing, whimpering, "no…no…no…no…" Suddenly William's arm rose and fell in one smooth, impossibly fast motion. Beth glimpsed the wand at the top of its motion, bent nearly in double from the speed of William's movement.

It cracked like a gunshot on Rebekka's flaming bottom. She screamed and thrashed, the motions uncoordinated and wild. Jerome held her to the horse until she subsided, spread the soothing cream on her welts, then lowered her to her knees. She kissed his cock, his balls, and ran her tongue from base to tip. "Thank you, good squire, for your service." She crawled to William's feet, kissing his toes in turn, red bottom proudly in the air. "Thank you, Uncle Bill." She went to her mat on hands and knees, her face a mess from the tears. She couldn't sit on her heels, she hovered as she knelt.

"Mandy. Seven times three strokes." Jerome helped Mandy to her feet; she couldn't make her legs work. Mandy got to the horse, grateful for its support as she bent forward. William squatted down and whispered to her; "You will match your nickname for a month when I'm done with you, firebutt." He stood. The cream was wonderful on her bottom, a little tingly but soothing. "The series is from three foot thumb to five and a half, pencil. Stand you ready, squire?"

"It is prepared, my liege." Jerome held out a short, stout wand. "One, first." The wand hummed and struck, just above the edge of her nearly-faded paddle marks. "Two, first." The second stroke fell just below; Mandy cried out as the blow fell. "Three, first." The stroke was masterful; it landed between the first two, completing a solid stripe across the top of her ass.

"One, second." A higher pitched hum; the pain was sharper, better defined. "Two, second." Mandy's orgasm was building to a near peak. "Three, second." The swat took her over the edge, gasping for air.

"One, third." Sharper still, the world snapping into clarity under the strokes. "Two, third." Another orgasm approaching on the heels of the first, her body starting to disobey. "Three, third." Nearly there, almost to the next one. Her thoughts centered on her lover watching from behind, feeling Sandra's eyes on her leaking sex and the red welts.

"One, fourth." Her eyes crossed as the orgasm ripped through her. "Two, fourth." The line of the wand focused the waves, intensifying the sensations. "Three, fourth." Another crash, continuing the series of climaxes.

Mandy could hear her own voice, distant, "More, spank my fiery butt, more, harder…" It sounded wonderful in her ears.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers
12