Twelve Nights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

"One, fifth." The strokes were whistling now; the pain like diamonds, sparkling and perfect. "Two, fifth." She felt her body tremble, another climax building. "Three, fifth." The rush carried her over; she could barely hear the words.

"One, sixth." The wand cracked like a whip, blazing through the fog of orgasm. She screamed. "Two, sixth." Another gunshot stroke, harder than believable. Her ass was on fire; her pussy sopped. It was going to get worse! "Three, sixth." She bit her lip, moaning against the need in her sex.

"One, seventh." She saw stars, the pain was exquisite, overwhelming. Her bladder let go, adding to the wetness running down her legs. "Two, seventh." She was going to pass out, her vision narrowing to a grey-edged tunnel. "Three, seventh." And her butt came up, like the others, searching for the blow. She waited, whimpering, butt wiggling and searching for the source of pleasure and pain. The sound came behind the fiery impact; her ass exploded, her pussy spasming in time to the rushing blood in the welts. She couldn't move, couldn't think; her legs were in another world, her hands belonged to someone else. She came down, only to leak and shudder as the soothing cream smoothed on her bottom.

She slumped off the horse, hugging Jerome's legs, running her cheek along his hardness, showering kisses on any piece of flesh she could reach. "Thank you, thank you, thank you…" Her voice was feverish, babbling. She crawled on unsteady limbs to William's feet. She kissed his feet and slid her torso up his legs, rubbing her face against the hardness behind his slacks. He smiled down at her; she shuddered and came from the look. Jerome gathered her up, taking her back to the mat where she knelt forward, butt in the air, chest on the ground.

William placed the seven wands of her torment in a long leather tube, closing a buckle on the cap. He walked it over, placing it in front of the still bowed Mandy. "Your seven willow wands, firebutt." A chuckle. Jerome threw something at William in response to a raised hand. William sat down cross-legged, handing the chamois pillow to Sandra. The two raised Mandy off her knees, laying her head in William's lap, the pillow under her inflamed bottom, and Sandra moving between her legs.

"And an orgasm from your lover's tongue, firebutt." Sandra's words hissed out, pleased. Sandra dove into Mandy's leaking cunny, her tongue driving in and out, teasing pleasure for her lover. Mandy didn't last long, starting to thrash and moan quickly. William steadied her, keeping her tormented bottom on the pillow. Sandra did not relent until Mandy stiffened and shook, unable to even whimper. As the orgasm subsided, Mandy tried to rise. Her legs betrayed her. William nodded to Jerome, who strode out of the tiny clearing.

William picked Mandy up, holding her to his chest. Sandra held her hand. Beth and Rebekka were holding hands, whispering with glowing eyes. William carried Mandy along the pathway, a screen of plants had hidden a huge bed, low to the ground. William laid Mandy on the bed, face down. Sandra lay down beside her, snuggling up on her side, her ass not quite as red, but just as sore. Jerome smiled and shook his head.

The two women on the bed were fast asleep in moments, exhausted by the ordeal and the pleasure. The other four moved off to the warm pool of water by the horse. William stripped and climbed in the heated water; Beth and the others followed.

"So, how long are you staying, Uncle Bill?" Rebekka was looking up through her lashes again, coy and sexy.

"Tonight, doll. I may come back later. I can't stay." He was struggling with something; Beth looked at him with concern. Jerome looked down into the water, silent. "I wish I could." Beth cuddled into him, confused. He kissed her forehead.

"Besides, there are five more days of fun for those two." His eyes gleamed evilly, "Sandra is so thankful for our help." He kissed Beth fiercely and relaxed in the water. In the quiet one could hear Sandra snore; it started the group laughing.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers
12