Twelve Nights Ch. 08

Story Info
Eight Minstrels Playing.
1.6k words
4.25
14k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Part 8.

Mandy's butt was still on fire, but it was a good hurt. She opened her eyes to find herself entangled in a mass of bodies. The bed wasn't crowded, but it was full. She shifted to the side, discovering her pillow was in fact William's thigh. Under his arms were Beth and his niece, Rebekka. Her own lover, Sandra, was entwined with the ebony-hued Jerome, feet tangled with hers. She extracted herself, eliciting some groans. Soft steps to the hidden bathroom, then off to the pool to try and cool her buns.

The water soothed the welts on her bottom. Rebekka charged into the clearing, yelling "Cannonball!" The scream after she hit was a satisfying payoff; she'd forgotten about her welts in her enthusiasm. Mandy wrapped her up in a hug, giving quick kisses to try and stop the tears. The others filtered into the clearing; Jerome was carrying a tray. William spread a blanket out in the open; Beth threw a half dozen soft pillows on it. Jerome set the tray in the center of the blanket, then jumped in the water. Sandra came into the clearing, weaving seven orchids into a necklace. She slid into the water softly.

"Here you go, lover." As she slipped the orchid necklace over Mandy's head the other two closed in. Fingers traced the still throbbing welts; other fingers probed her sex, making blood rush to her face. Sandra was kissing her softly; Rebekka and Jerome were playing her body like a musical instrument.

William reappeared, drying his hair with a towel, once more in his slacks and shirt. Beth was behind him, dripping wet, and slid into the water again, laughing. "Anyone need help here?" Beth's giggles played over the water as she attacked the group with tickling fingers. The mass splashed and fought, laughing like little kids. William watched, sipping at his tea and thinking.

Towels were grabbed, bodies dried cooperatively. The others joined William for breakfast; fruit, bagels, and coffee. Mandy saw and ignored the envelope waiting for her. If I don't open it… she looked at Sandra, who was waiting, flushed and anxious. Mandy's head dropped, and she reached for the envelope.

"On the eighth day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Eight minstrels playing, and an orgasm from her tongue. -S."

Inside the envelope were a pair of tickets to Mandy's favorite rock band, with a great opening set. Mandy giggled and bounced like a schoolgirl, hugging Sandra. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou." The words rolled together. William produced a pair of identification lanyards from a pocket, emblazoned with "All Access."

"I think you two will need these." The pair leapt on him, smothering him with kisses.

"Where did you get those?" Rebekka was shocked, "I couldn't get those – I have a dozen people trying." She pouted. Jerome started laughing, slipping an identical lanyard over her head. "What, how…?" Rebekka was sputtering, unable to put words together.

William stood, regaining his dignity, and held a hand out to Beth. "Beautiful, I want a night for us. Jerome and Rebekka will provide a ride to the terrible twosome this evening." Beth started shaking, her tongue circling her lips. "I bid you four farewell; we shall meet again." He held Beth's coat for her, then strode from the greenhouse. Beth was leaning against his arm, looking up with adoring eyes. He carried her out the door, to the big SUV, leaving the four in the greenhouse.

"I wish I knew why he left." Rebekka was quiet, looking after her uncle with barely hidden lust. Jerome grunted, taking another bite of breakfast.

"He'll be back in his own time, cherie," Jerome seemed to miss William nearly as bad. "It was a big fight, you remember."

Sandra and Mandy leaned in, "Go on, tell the story." They perched like conspirators, anxious for some information about their secretive friend. "What could make William stop anything?"

Jerome looked at the pair. "William stops William. End of story." He looked around for a moment. "Did he leave you two clothes?"

Panic. "SHIT!" Mandy started cursing William's name, to the amusement of Rebekka. Jerome openly laughed while Sandra was quietly stunned. Jerome stood, picked up some jeans, and faced the three girls while putting them on.

"He left a wad of money, said a great concert deserves new clothes." Jerome pulled out a white turtleneck, sliding it over his torso. "I'll go get the car and you three can buy new stuff. Get your coats." The three women scrambled towards the door, grabbing coats and boots.

"Shopping trip!" Sandra flushed at Mandy's exuberance. Rebekka was giggling again. As they piled into the BMW, Mandy started talking. "Last time I was in a mall this little minx…"

*****

The three girls tumbled out of the car; a mass of wild curls and fluttering coats. One or two men stopped and stared, sure that they had seen a lot of nothing under the wraps. The girls blushed from the cold, running inside. Jerome went to park the car; he'd have no problem finding the girls. He'd follow the trail of accidents and hard-ons.

Victoria's Secret, of course, was the first stop. Jerome caught up just in time to see a disheveled clerk trying to rearrange her skirt stumble out of the dressing room. Sandra was strutting about in garters and stockings, not bothering with a bra or panties. Mandy had a demi-cup and g-string. Rebekka had a sheer bra and panty set on; the pink did not conceal her treasures; the seams highlighted the dirty bits. They paid the flushed clerk and slid out into the holiday shoppers, clustered around Jerome. He drew a lot of jealous looks.

Mandy leaned and whispered in Jerome's ear, "I want to sit on Santa's lap." Jerome stumbled, trying to contain his laughter. The other two started giggling. A small boutique was next on the hit list. Sandra found a red lace dress, sleeveless, that showed off her skin wonderfully. Rebecca had a blue minidress, scandalously short, that showed off her breasts. It matched her eyes.

Mandy found a green backless number with a hem that fell mid-thigh. It had a slit up to the waistband. She loved it. The demi-cup went into a bag. They moved over to the counter to pay, glancing down at where Jerome was pounding in and out of the clerk. She was biting a roll of cloth and had her skirt above her waist. The three tittered at the sight of Jerome's dark skin sliding in and out under the blonde thatch and pale skin. He let her finish shaking, withdrew, and helped the girl to her unsteady feet as he zipped back up.

They turned the "Out to Lunch" sign around as they left. The foursome stopped at a men's store, the three girls tormenting the gay salesman with whispered tales of Jerome's size and stamina. Jerome didn't bother going into the dressing room, he just changed in front of the three mirrors. The girls enjoyed the show; the salesman about had a heart attack. He left with a new pair of slacks, crisp shirt, and jacket. The salesman had been left in a changing room, licking his lips clean.

The trendy shoe store was unprepared for the whirlwind assault; each girl put on her prima donna routine. The heels were tall, the salespeople bothered. One salesman kissed each toe of Rebekka's dainty feet. She giggled, stroking her other foot on his hardness. She didn't stop until the man started shaking and a wet spot appeared in his slacks. They flounced out on top of the world.

Jerome brought the car around; all three girls piled in the back. "To the show, Jerome!" The chorus of their voices made him smile. They were on their way.

The seats were great; a sky box in the arena. A big screen TV inside and binoculars at the front. A dozen other twenty-somethings crowded the area. Jerome greeted two or three by name – almost all the women looked at him appraisingly; he was the only black person in the room. The three girls drew attention; they danced without inhibition, grinding on each other through both sets. It got warm in the room and Mandy shucked her dress without a concern, the g-string emerald against her skin. Other women followed her example.

Sandra's garters drew attention. Jerome was careful to collect the party dresses and bag them up; he knew the girls would want them later. As it was, the whole room fell to debauchery in time to the music. Great concert!

As the final encore went down, Jerome escorted his three naked charges out of the room; a pile of naked bodies still squirmed inside. The girls had on their coats and new heels. They got to meet the band, Mandy getting a signature over her little patch of red pubes. The band was generous, but firm in turning down the offered bodies. The foursome left happy.

Jerome pulled the car around and again the girls piled in the back. He drove to the hotel William had directed.

Rebekka slid over the seat back, allowing the other two some room. She watched as Sandra went down on Mandy, her mouth eliciting moans and thrashings from the redhead. Mandy shuddered and shook, screaming out Sandra's name at the top of her lungs as she came.

They came in the front door heedless of the flesh showing; Jerome led the wanton trio to the elevator, pressing the "P" button. They fell on him like a pack of hungry wolves; his new shirt was in tatters and his slacks cast aside by the time the elevator arrived at the suite. It took a half hour to reach the super-king sized bed; the tangle of limbs continued thrashing until nearly dawn.

Jerome's last thoughts as he drifted off were succinct: How did William manage to keep this up for seven days?

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers