Twelve Nights Ch. 09

Story Info
Nine Cocks for Sucking.
3.8k words
4.62
27.5k
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Part 9.

Room service arrived, rolling in trays of food at noon. The four bodies disentangled slowly, drawn by the siren scent of coffee. Jerome went to the shower with his cup; he was joined moments later by Sandra. He was able to lift the slight girl like he did his own Rebekka; she squirmed against his hardness, thrashing and scraping his back. They both climaxed quickly; the previous night's passions had kept both near the edge.

Coming out of the bathroom they saw Mandy and Rebekka sipping from coffee cups. The grins said they'd heard their lovers tryst in the bathroom; they were turned on. Sandra moved to the low table, rearranging the eight roses and putting an envelope down next to the vase. She went for coffee, wiggling her bottom, showing off the welts William had left two days prior.

Mandy finished her sweet roll and went to the low table. She picked up the card, her hand trembling with anticipation.

"On the ninth day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Nine cocks for sucking, and an orgasm from her tongue. -S."

Mandy looked up at her lover, as she sat on the overstuffed leather couch in the center of the room. Sandra was smiling at her, stroking Rebekka's hair. Jerome was pouring coffee with a bagel hanging out of his mouth. He moved over to another seat.

"You will entertain them right here, firebutt." Sandra indicated a pillow in the center of the room. "They should start arriving anytime." She giggled like a schoolgirl. "I know you love cock, lover. This should keep your dirty little mouth happy for a while."

Mandy moved to the indicated pillow, her knees weak. She knelt down, waiting for the arrival of her first treat. Sandra was perfect; Mandy had never been in love before. Lots of lust, huge amounts of sex, but never love. Now her lover was letting her – no, had arranged for her – to suck on nine men. Mandy quivered with anticipation, wondering what each would taste like, how big they were. She was already moistening with anticipation.

The door opened, a handsome young man walking in. He stared at the three naked people on the couch.

Sandra spoke up, "Your presence is required by the lady on her knees. Do what you have come here for." He swallowed, visibly nervous. "You should strip."

The dark-haired young man dropped his slacks with little style, his shirt came over his head. While he was nervous, his cock was not. It stood straight out, hard and straining. He walked forward where Mandy knelt. She suddenly was overcome with a strange need; to show her lover how much she appreciated this gift. She grabbed the offered cock, sucking it in her mouth in a single stroke. Her hand grasped his balls; the other began to finger his ass. She moved her head back and forth rapidly, pressing her tongue against the underside of his prick. He had no chance whatsoever.

Sandra watched the young man's face turn red, then purple. His breath was ragged barely a moment into the assault on his sex. Rebekka whispered, pointing out the moment Mandy sunk a finger in his ass, seeking his prostate. Jerome watched with interest; the girl knew what she was about. Mandy slid back as he began to twitch. He let out a moan of intense pain. She swallowed his offering, sucking him dry.

Mandy disengaged her hands, withdrew her mouth. The youngster collapsed like a puppet with its strings cut. Mandy came to her lover on all fours; Sandra leaned forward and kissed her. Their tongues darted in and out, sharing the flavor of the young man.

He groaned, gathered his clothing, and crawled to a chair. He dressed, rose on unsteady legs, and bowed as he had been instructed. "Thank you, dear lady, for sharing your lover with me." He stumbled to the elevator door, sagging inside. He'd have to teach his own girl that trick, he thought as the doors closed, it was better than anal.

Mandy crept back to the pillow like a cat, wiggling her welted bottom at Sandra on the couch. She then straightened up, sitting on her knees like a good subbie should. She batted her eyelashes demurely at the trio on the couch, eliciting laughter. The elevator gave a "bing" as it arrived at the penthouse with a new offering.

The second man was not much larger than Jerome. Pitch black hair and oriental features on a solid build. He bowed to the three on the couch, then removed his shirt and slacks, revealing a toned body covered with tattoos and piercings. He moved forward, offering his erect, pierced member to Mandy.

She took it gladly, tripping her tongue over the barbell and rings along his shaft. She could imagine how it would feel in her cunny; a small tremor passed through her body as she worked her mouth around him. Her fingers explored his ass; he relaxed, allowing her to slip a finger inside and massage the prostate. He didn't explode, just gave a little moan and rocked harder back and forth. She worked a different tack, tonguing the tip of his erection. He began to shake.

She bit down on him; he squealed and began to spurt like a fire hose. His orgasm set Mandy off; she was in tune with his elation, dripping juices on her thighs. He finished with a heavy sigh. "A shame you play for the other team, dear girl." He bowed to the three on the couch. "I am envious; thank you for sharing your fiery lover with me."

Sandra giggled, rose, and came up to him, hand falling on his still semi-erect member. She whispered something in his ear, kissed him, and returned to the couch.

He smiled, bowed lower this time, and gathered his clothing. He was dressed by the time he reached the elevator, his tattoos and piercings hidden, just another normal man as the elevator took him away.

Sandra sat back on the couch, a smug grin on her face. Mandy crept over to share another kiss. As they broke apart, Mandy whispered, "I liked him, Mistress. May I find him to feel him inside me?" Sandra laughed.

"Don't worry, lover." She blushed red, giggling, "He's coming to the New Year's party." Mandy crept back to her cushion, her sex afire with thoughts of those piercings rubbing inside her. She had to sit on her hands to keep them away from other parts.

The elevator arrived, bringing another man to her. He was slender, fair. His hair matched her red exactly. He dropped his jeans and shirt casually on his way in; facing the three on the couch he gave a courtier's bow. "I have arrived as appointed, dear lady." His voice was lilting, a heavy Irish accent flavoring the words. "Fire for fire, as they say." He settled in, his wide manhood settling in front of Mandy's face.

Mandy took him differently, almost coyly. The patch of red hair above his hardness could have been her own; it was like playing with a male version of herself. She played with the tip, swirling it about. She took her time, torturously licking and stroking the hard member in front of her. Ten minutes later he was lathered in sweat; she was dripping with desire. He began to twitch and shake. Her mouth waited patiently until he was done, taking everything he had to give. She'd not used her hands at all; only her mouth had touched him.

He cut a wobbly version of his original bow, "Should you ever be in the isles, ladies, 'twould be my pleasure to entertain you both." His legs threatened to buckle on his way out; force of will kept him on his feet. He gathered his clothing, starting to pull on his pants as the elevator doors closed.

Mandy crawled over again, sharing the wealth of her gains with both Sandra and Rebekka. Sandra said what all had thought, "It looked like you were giving head to a male Mandy!" Giggles spread, along with talk of Ireland, and possibly finding a match for the other two girls and a female match for Jerome. Mandy crept back to her pillow, continuing the talk.

The elevator gave another "bing"; Mandy gasped in surprise as the old biker, Mike, who'd pierced her, walked in the door. His leather vest was set on the chair by the doorway; he removed his jeans and turned back to the small audience. Mandy let out a gasp; Sandra and Rebekka were silent. Jerome let out a small laugh, "Hey, foot-long, how goes?" Mike was huge, with ponderous balls below his length.

"I am here as bid, dear lady, to provide for the betterment of thine servant." He gave a bow totally incongruous with the grey pony-tail, slight beer gut, and biker tattoos. He moved forward, his member swaying from side to side. Mandy took him in her hands, struggling to get even half into her mouth. She worked hard; his flavor was different. She tasted a woman on his flesh, as if he'd come from a sex session. She stroked with one hand, played with his balls with the other. It took a long while before he gave a grunt and began filling her willing mouth with his ejaculate.

"That was well done, my dear." His hands petted her hair softly. "Are your piercings still making you happy?" She swallowed suddenly, preparing to speak.

"Yes, sir. They are divine." She blushed, finding it strange to speak while she still held his semi-rigid length in her hands.

He turned to the three on the couch, "I see you've fallen into worse company, dear girls." He winked at Jerome. "That one seduced two of my daughters and one of my sons with his wily words and black trouser snake." Jerome started laughing at the accusation.

"It cannot be helped that they wanted to try something different, you old bear. It isn't as if any of them hadn't decided what they desired before I came along."

Mike laughed with Jerome, a pair of friends as different as night and day. Mike bowed to Sandra, "Thank you for allowing me to assist in educating the mouth of your servant, dear lady. I bid you good day." He turned, gathering his jeans up and shrugging into his vest. He didn't look back as the elevator doors closed behind him.

Mandy sat back on her pillow, looking at Jerome in an accusing manner. "Two daughters and a son?"

Jerome laughed, "He has three other daughters and a pair of sons besides. And they seduced me, not the other way around." Sandra and Rebekka pinned his hands to his sides, teasing his nipples and playing with him.

"Maybe we should let Mike pierce Jerome, that would be a proper revenge." Rebekka's voice was innocent, her face betraying the evil glee underlying her words.

"No, no, and no, woman." Jerome laughed and moved her onto his lap. "I cannot; it would sap my strength and unman me, like cutting Sampson's hair." She licked her lips, hesitated, and slid back to her seat. Mandy noted the hesitation; she was sure Jerome would be number nine tonight.

Number five entered, his skin the color of milk chocolate compared to Jerome's purplish black. He stripped with a dancer's smoothness, tantalizing with his eyes and hips. He was not as large as the other four. Still, Mandy's mouth was watering as he paused in front of her. He bowed to the three on the couch, sending an envious smile at Jerome. Straightening, he slid forward. Mandy lunged to take him in her mouth, savoring the light sheen of sweat on his skin and the smoothness of his shaft. Her hands cupped his buns, pulling him so his balls rested on her chin.

She worked quickly, pulling him in and out of her mouth. She tried the prostate gambit again, found that he grew harder, and kept stroking inside and out. He fought the coming orgasm, eyes to the ceiling. His cry was one of the damned; he did not collapse as the first man had. It was a near thing. He held her face in his hands as he finished spurting inside. Jerome met the man's eye; the dancer looked away.

"I never thought a woman could; you are a lucky man." Sandra realized the jealousy had not been directed at Jerome, but at the girls. "Thank you, miss, for allowing me to assist you in training your servant." He wobbled away, looking over his shoulder hungrily at Jerome. He didn't start to dress until the doors had nearly closed.

Mandy took half a breath, then crawled to Jerome's feet. She shared a kiss with him, passing the spoils from the last man. He didn't flinch away. The kiss was more erotic than they had expected. Rebekka and Sandra watched with wide eyes, their breath catching.

Mandy crawled back to her place, satisfied that she had discovered another thing about Jerome. She sat back, sore bottom on heels, waiting.

The elevator arrived, a blonde man walking out. He was tall, with broad shoulders and bright blue eyes. He shucked his slacks and shirt artlessly, with casual arrogance. He was well built, projecting forward from his hips and wiggling with each step. He nodded to the trio on the couch, distaste crossing his lips as he spotted Jerome with the girls. "I have come as ordered, to school your servant in pleasuring men." He placed his manhood in front of Mandy's mouth.

She was angry at his arrogance; she wanted him humbled. She attacked him with her lips, one hand twisting his balls, the other shooting to his ass. She forced two fingers inside him, one stroking the prostate, the other wiggling finger moving inside him, searching for a way to finish him quickly and send him away.

She heard his exhalation, felt him go rock solid in her mouth. He wasn't going to last two minutes. She twisted his balls tighter, a third finger forced its way in. He dropped to his knees, groaning in pain and desire. She felt him twitch inside her mouth; she bit down firmly. He spurted and thrashed, falling to his back. Mandy followed him forward, pistoning her fingers in his ass, twisting his balls, and sucking him dry. He whimpered as he finished, weakly spasming on the floor.

She pulled her fingers from him, pulling him back to her. "Lick them clean, bitch boy." He complied meekly, whimpering. She forced his head back, kissing him and forcing his load into his mouth. He took it; she stroked his throat. "Swallow, bitch boy." He complied, sobbing. He started to crawl away; she swatted his ass. "Leave your clothes, bitch boy, you don't need them. Find some cock to suck, someone to pound your ass until you are happy." He slid on his belly to the elevator, weeping. The doors closed behind him, taking him away.

Jerome started clapping. "Well done, dear girl, he was quite unworthy of you." Mandy turned to face them; Sandra looked at her with shining proud eyes. Rebekka mouthed "thank you" silently while clapping.

Mandy flushed with happiness; she realized her pussy was dripping. The power trip had turned her on immensely. "I saw him look at you, Jerome, and it pissed me off. He had no right." She turned back to face the elevator, settling in. "No right at all," this last, quietly, to no one in particular.

The elevator opened again; Jerome gasped as the man entered the room. The man bowed sweeping his hat off, revealing a shock of bleached blond hair on his ebony body. "Brother, you are well?" His face could have been Jerome's; he slid his shirt off and dropped the loose slacks from his waist. His body differed no more than a finger from Jerome – the resemblance growing as clothing fell away. "Dear lady, I am here at another's request to lend my body for your will. What would you have me do?"

Sandra motioned him forward, towards Mandy's waiting mouth. Her hand touched Jerome on the leg; she nodded that he should join in. He rose, moving beside his brother, and Mandy took one in each hand. She alternated from one to the other, greedily sucking the two nearly identical cocks. She stroked and murmured, kissing the offered flesh. The two men began to shake at nearly the same moment. Mandy worked the two tips side by side into her mouth. Spurts began to fill her mouth, overflowing her wanton lips. She waited until they were complete, licking each clean in a loving fashion.

Jerome turned and embraced the man as she finished, kissing him on the cheek. "When did you get in, Jacques?" He was nearly crying, hugging his brother close.

"William called; he sent a ticket. One does not refuse when William calls." He smiled. "Tomorrow I return to Jamaica; William has given me another task. You will visit us soon?" His voice was hopeful, a trace of something underneath. "Your friends are welcome in our family's home."

Jerome embraced him again, "I will be home in the new year, Jacques. Tell Mama I shall arrive before Valentine's."

Jacques turned to the two women on the couch, bowing low. "I am overjoyed to have served the needs of my brother's friends. Be welcome in my home whenever you should come there." His words had a heavier accent than Jerome's, but the humor underneath shone through. He turned, gathering his things.

Jerome stood and talked with him while Jacques dressed; they spoke a different language that the girls couldn't follow. Once dressed, Jacques embraced his brother again, bowed, and entered the elevator. Jerome slumped into his seat, emotionally drained.

Mandy looked over at him, "I thought you were number nine." Wait, think. "Does that mean…" The elevator opened, Beth bounding out like a child. She jumped to the couch, whimpering a little as her bottom touched down. Her sex was red and inflamed; she wore a satisfied grin.

William strode to the edge of the entryway. He bowed. "I have arrived as appointed. I have come to serve your needs and educate your servant. May I enter?"

Sandra squeaked as she found her voice, "P-please enter and serve our needs, good sir."

He stepped into the room, his presence making everyone quiet. His jacket came off, maddeningly slow. Sandra cast a quick glance to the side, seeing both Beth and Rebekka starting to masturbate to the show. Each button was agony. She watched Mandy get more excited, the drops trailing down her legs. Even Jerome was affected, his manhood rising up quickly in the aftermath of his orgasm.

The shirt came off, showing the sparse hair on William's chest, the slabs of muscle defining his torso. He slipped off his shoes. His belt snaked out; he snapped it suddenly, catching the other end as it flipped up. The sound made the five watchers jump. Beth gave a soft moan and began to shake in her first orgasm. The slacks slid down, William taking each sock off as his hands pulled the leg from underfoot. He folded the slacks over, setting them on the table. He pulled down his boxer briefs; his cock was fully extended. He moved forward to where Mandy knelt.

Mandy licked dry lips, looking up at William. She'd had him inside her before; it shouldn't be that difficult. He ran his hand along her jaw before she began, softly touching her. She shuddered and came. As the shudders stopped she moved forward, licking the bulbous head, trying to tease him to pleasure. Her hands cupped his balls, her mouth pressed over the tip. She pulled him in and out, trying to elicit a response. He tasted of Beth and vanilla. She felt the blood pulsing in his member, working from the pace of the pulse. She wanted to please him; wanted to please her mistress.

She felt his balls draw up; it was the only warning. He didn't shake when he came, he just started spurting, hot and salty, into her mouth. She trembled and orgasmed as he shot off. It was like working on a statue of flesh. He didn't get soft as he finished; she continued working on him. He laid his hand aside her cheek, motioning her to stop. Mandy withdrew, looking up at him, adoring what he was. She crawled to her mistress; Sandra pulled her up to the couch, sharing a kiss with his essence. Beth crawled off the couch, she was clinging to William's leg like a child. He picked her up, holding her in his arms. She trembled, whimpering into his shoulder.

"I have done as promised," he bowed low. "It was my pleasure to be of service." He carried Beth to one of the bedrooms, closing the door behind them.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like that," Rebekka quietly spoke, afraid of making too much noise. "How did he do that?"

Sandra pushed Mandy back on the couch, teasing her way downward. Mandy began to respond, slowly allowing the nine men she'd touched to come into her mind, one by one. She shuddered and shook with pleasure as her lover licked and sucked on her sex. The image that drove her over the edge was that of William standing like a statue of a Greek god, unmoved and unmoving.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers
12