Twelve Nights Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body stiffened and she closed her legs on her lover's head, trapping Sandra as she brought Mandy off. She could hear the cries of pleasure from the next room as Beth was getting pounded by that cock; felt another orgasm build in response to the jealousy and the memory of William inside her pussy. The climax ripped through her; she pulled Sandra close, hugging her tightly. "I love you, you sexy minx."

"I love you too, firebutt." Sandra kissed her fiercely.

Jerome spoke into the silence as Beth's cries faded out from the next room. "I don't know if I could love the statue of a god, but I could worship it."

Rebekka responded to her lover's thought. "Amen, lover, amen. Mom is gonna kill me when she finds out he's in town and I didn't tell her." She sighed, "I just can't do it to him, to her." She rounded on Sandra and Mandy, suddenly intent. "Does he love her?"

Mandy thought for a moment, kissed a silent Sandra, then answered. "I think he does; god have mercy on his soul."

The two couples entwined, just being together for a time. They ate dinner, then went as a group to an oversized bed in the second bedroom. The lovemaking was subdued, gentle. Midnight found them all asleep, comforted by their lovers. They hoped the same peace settled on the far room.

12