Twelve Nights Ch. 10

Story Info
Ten Dancers Dancing (and Licking).
2k words
4.41
15k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Part 10.

The morning came all too soon, the four bodies tangled in the bed separating to move to the shower. The crowded stall was soon filled with giggles and soap bubbles; tickling and teasing bringing laughter. The group spilled out into the living room, towels wrapped for drying, not coverage.

Mandy slipped up to the broad shouldered form working over the stove in the kitchenette. William turned, raising a spatula in warning. Beth was standing at the counter, eating ravenously. Rebekka slid on a chair next to her, a raised eyebrow indicating one of the other barstools. Beth wiggled her butt around to face the younger woman, showing the red hand marks proudly. "I can't sit." She glowed from the admission.

William flipped pancakes out, working diligently. Sandra joined her lover, both dropping to their knees and working on his semi-erect cock. He sighed deeply, his flesh responding to the sucking and kissing. Jerome plopped on one of the other stools. He grinned across at the larger man, pulling pancakes off the stack.

William finally relented, showing a crack in the façade he normally kept. His hands gripped the counter edge and he shook with his orgasm. The two girls licked him clean, stood, and exchanged a high-five. They stalked around to the far side of the counter, taking the last two stools. "The burnt ones are yours; you caused them."

Coffee was drunk by most; William and Jerome had some sort of herbal tea. The girls chattered about the concert, filling in Beth on the details up to her return. Beth countered with a graphic description of the very kinky sex she'd been having with William, raising eyebrows and causing William to smile enigmatically. A few of the details elicited a gasp from even the worldly Rebekka; she looked at her uncle with wide eyes.

William slid a vase to the center of the counter; nine white roses filled it nicely. He turned his hand over and an envelope appeared. He set it deftly in front of Mandy, turning back to his tea and some newspaper in Spanish. Mandy looked at the envelope, half frightened. It was the 22nd, three days to Christmas. She didn't want the presents to end. Lifting the envelope, she opened it carefully.

"On the tenth day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Ten ladies dancing, and an orgasm from her tongue. -S."

They lazed about for the rest of the morning. Beth took Rebekka out shopping for presents. Jerome went to "stock the larder," returning with a huge load of groceries and alcohol. William worked feverishly on a computer, then disappeared for half the afternoon without a word. Mandy and Sandra got dressed and ran out for music and movies. They returned triumphantly with twenty CD's and a slew of DVD's. Beth and Rebekka rolled in with wrapped presents and stockings. Jerome mixed drinks expertly, claiming experience as a bartender in the past.

William returned suddenly, a heavy box on his shoulder. He set it down, revealing a pre-lit Christmas tree. Deft hands had the tree up in five minutes, an angel settling on the top.

At six the phone rang; William answered it. "Yes, five minutes, be ready." He turned to the other five in the room. "Let's go, the limo is waiting." He pulled on his coat and held a cloak for Beth. She leaned into him as they walked to the elevator. Jerome pulled on a leather jacket, held the full coat for Rebekka. Mandy and Sandra each pulled on their own covers, giggling like girls. The elevator full, William punched the button and the car went down to the lobby.

They exited the car, moving to the front entry. The limo waiting for them was ostentatious. Gold, with heavily tinted windows, spinning rims, and fur-trimmed interior. The driver was a woman, shivering in a tuxedo teddy, top hat, and tails. The hose she wore were no defense against the wind off the lake. The laughing party tumbled into the car. The driver ran around, hopping into the warmth. William stopped her from raising the barrier, talking to her in a directed voice that no one else could hear.

The limo pulled out, two bottles of champagne popping. Glasses were poured and the festivities kicked into high gear. The limo pulled up to the VIP entrance of an exclusive strip club. The group piled out, William dropping a $100 on the front seat for the driver with a wink. The bouncer started to object until William unwound his bulk from the passenger compartment. Mandy had never seen a man turn that shade of pale. He opened the door without any further sound, letting the group enter.

They spilled into the VIP room, separate from the rest of the club and the private dance area. They were early; the club was nearly empty except the girls arriving to have a bite before starting. Mandy was flushed from excitement; it had been forever since she'd been in a strip club and never in the exclusive section. Her coat slid off, showing off her green party dress. Sandra looked around, finding a comfy seat. She pulled off her coat, relaxing in the red lace dress.

Beth dropped her cloak, naked except for a golden chain around her hips and a thick, diamond studded gold choker around her neck. Her hair was back in a long braid running down her back. Rebekka was back in her blue dress. William was impeccable in his white shirt and slacks. Jerome looked disreputable in a scarlet silk shirt and white slacks.

Wait staff set up a buffet table under William's watchful eye; a bartender in hot pants and a threadbare wife beater took up station behind the private bar, eying the group carefully. She licked her lips and stared at Beth, who smiled coyly in return.

William had a tall glass filled with an amber liquor; he settled into a comfortable chair near the central stage in the room. Jerome settled directly across from William; the girls filled in the other four seats spaced around the small platform. Four college-age kids entered the room, nervous in their lack of clothing. All had white collars with bow ties, faux cuffs, and nothing else on. Two each, male and female, restocked plates from the buffet and fetched drinks for the revelers. The boys were hard; the girls excited. Money was important in their arousal but the sheer sexuality of the six partiers raised the stakes.

The dancers were studying the group quietly from behind a curtain; it was agreed that they would share tips for the special party. Sometimes the customers ran out early, leaving a girl or two out in the cold. Each took a moment to appraise the group, the one naked woman among them uncaring. This would be a wild night; no bouncers – no limits except what they wanted to do. Eyes sparkled. Several of them were lovers; they'd be able to embrace both their kinks tonight – lesbian sex and exhibitionism. Perfect.

A tiny Latina strode to the pole confidently; Guns 'n Roses starting to crank from the speakers. She twirled her hips, spinning 'round the pole expertly. She shook to the rhythm, trying to capture the eyes and hearts of her small audience. They were attentive, even the women. William gestured and she slid to Mandy and began a lap dance, shedding the skimpy outfit, push up bra, and the "mandatory" g-string. No rules, tonight.

She ground her pussy into Mandy's face; when Mandy licked the girl thrust harder. She slid around, raising Mandy's skirt, smiling with the discovery of the tiny patch of red hair unhidden behind panties. By the third dance Mandy was naked, writhing in a soft 69 on the stage with the dancer. The song ended and the girl disengaged from Mandy to applause. A naked waiter presented her with a drink; she sat down on the arm of Sandra's chair to watch the next dancer perform. She decided to stay here except when she had to dance in the main room, even if it cost her money.

The second dancer was a busty girl the color of café au lait. She looked at the Latina, winked, and picked up where the other girl left off. Mandy orgasmed during the second song, returning the favor to the dancer during the third. Seeing the way it was going, the queue of dancers moved into the room; they left their clothing by the entry. Easier that way, more fun. Drinks flowed, food was eaten. Soon only the two men were dressed; a great deal of pressure was being exerted on both to get naked.

The dancers danced, petite and full figured; dusky and pale; white blond and dyed black. Soon more dancers joined the party; the main room had been quiet all night, the real party in the back. Just before midnight William stood and called for quiet. Everyone gathered as Sandra led Mandy to the stage and tied her hands to the pole. Sandra teased Mandy's pussy for twenty minutes in front of a crowd, bringing Mandy to one explosive orgasm after another. They untied Mandy, put Sandra in her place, and a half dozen dancers took turns bringing her off.

The two curled in a chair together afterward, watching the stage as couples coupling became the early morning entertainment. The servants left satisfied, agreeing to never speak of the evening to anyone else; they'd complain and make sure that the next party for this customer would happen on their watch.

The bartender had done shots off Beth's sex, then dove in with tongue and fingers. She traded her ass for that opportunity, Beth lubing her up for William's use. The bartender considered it a fair trade, maybe even a plus for her – the big man had brought her off multiple times, a first for her with a man.

The dancers were happy; they'd attacked each other in drunken revelry. The few fully straight girls found the waiters and Jerome willing to scratch their itches. Rebekka was cuddled between two dancers, one pale blond, the other a deep brown with tight black curls. The contrasting fingers diving in and out of her pussy had held her fascinated until she came so hard she squirted all over.

William had only done the bartender and Beth; he'd taken Beth on the stage. Every woman in the room had watched him work her. Straight, bi, or lesbian they envied his command of his lover's body. He'd finished her standing up, holding her in his arms off the ground; his hands pressed her hips to him, her arms wrapped around his neck. The room had gasped at his strength and balance. Even when he'd climaxed he did not stagger under the combined weight. Beth had glowed in the aftermath of the lovemaking. An oriental girl had crept forward and licked her clean, savoring the taste and wishing she'd been Beth.

The party ended at three; the club had to close. The limo pulled around for the VIP's. The dancers looked forward to the next "private party for six; request ten dancers." The sex had been great, the booze free, and the money nearly overwhelming.

The driver looked into the back seat and saw naked people sprawling on the seats, coats loosened. She stopped as directed in a parking lot near the hotel; they dragged her into the back and had their way with her. She ended up with a man in her mouth, one in her pussy, and four hungry mouths sucking on nipples and nibbling on her body. It was quite the tip.

She let them out wearing only her top hat; the doorman looked at her mussed hair and nudity, chuckling. He'd seen the aftermath of William in a mood before. The six moved to the elevator, reeking of alcohol and sex. They rode to the penthouse, walked through the room with the Christmas tree and presents, then all went to the master bedroom, collapsing in a satisfied pile of arms and legs on the bed.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers