Twenty Dollar Spanking Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

I could feel it puddle under my ass. Carol was humping and jerking her body driving my dick deeper and deeper into her pussy. I knew that I couldn't hold back any longer and I didn't want to take a chance on shooting my cum into this young girl. I pushed her off my lap and grabbed my cock. I jerked it hard and pointed it at her tits. The first shoot splashed between her twin mounds. Carol watched as I came. With each squirt, I aimed higher. By the third splash of thick cum, I had reached her mouth. She opened wide and I deposited the remainder into her waiting hole.

I eased off the chair and pushed Carol onto her back on the carpet. Then I began to lick my cum from her chest. I ended up sucking her titties until I had licked all of it off her. I would have loved to wait until I could catch some rest and fuck her again but she said she had to get home before her aunt got mad. I told her to call me and make sure she came back. She looked down at me. I lay on my back with my wilted dick drooping down. "As good as your spanking and dick made me feel, I want to come back a lot. You give me a reason to be bad if that is what I will get."

"You wet one of my good chairs Carol. I am going to have to give you an even harder spanking next time." Carol looked down at me. "I hope that you give me a much harder and longer fucking next time too. I like your cock James." I watched Carol dress and then she left the house. As the door closed I smiled. That was by far the best twenty dollars I had ever spent.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12