Twenty Dollar Spanking Ch. 2

Story Info
Aunt Florence confronts Carol's spanker.
6.4k words
4.56
104.2k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

Two days had gone by and I hadn't heard from Carol. Stupid me, I had forgotten to get her phone number. The day had not been too bad except for the rain. It had been raining heavy all day and with the coming of night, it seemed to get even worse. It was 7:30 when my doorbell rang. I opened the door and a woman stood on my steps. The rain hat she had pulled down over her face made seeing her difficult.

"Mr. Jamison? I'm Florence, Carol's aunt. I think that you and I need to talk." I opened the door and let her in. A gust of wind brought the rain in with her. I closed the door.

"May I take your coat?" Not knowing just what she wanted, I was trying to play this very cool. Florence removed her hat and I could see her face clearly for the first time. She had a pretty face but it was marred with the ugly scar that ran from her ear to her chin on the left side. I took her coat, which was dripping water and hung it in the hall. Then I invited her into the living room.

"May I offer you a drink?"

Florence was taking the time to look around at my living room. Then she turned to me. "Scotch! Plain, thank you." I fixed her a drink and made one for myself. Then I asked her to sit and sat down across from her. The woman was dressed in what appeared to be a business suit. She wore heels and stockings and I could see how her legs grew bigger as they went up her thighs. Florence took a sip of her drink. "Top notch scotch. I commend your taste in liquor." I nodded my thanks.

Florence sat there sipping her drink. The silence in the room became like something alive. Then she looked at me and her eyes narrowed. "You fucked my niece!" It wasn't a question. This woman was making a statement of fact. Had I not been told about this woman's sexual habits, I would have been at a big disadvantage. But I did know. And as hard as she tried to look angry, there was a lot more to this than it appeared to be.

"Excused me but unless your niece lied to me, she is over 18 is she not?"

Florence puffed up like a wounded peacock. She was a big woman and her titties were in proportion to the rest of her body. I wondered how big they would be outside of her bra. "Being over 18 has nothing to do with it. You fucked my niece." I figured the only way to get to the bottom of this was to use shock value.

"If you know that I fucked her, then you must know everything that took place. I didn't start out to fuck that young girl but things just seemed to happen that way. Besides, she's old enough to make decisions."

Florence looked at me. "You're much too old for a girl that young. What are you in your early 40s? And being so young, she wouldn't know what a man like you is capable of." I looked at Florence and sipped my drink. "I'm 50 actually. And from what Carol told me, I'm not the only person in this room that Carol doesn't know the capabilities of." Florence's eyes grew wide. "What do you mean by that?"

I smiled at her as I sipped my drink. "Yes Florence, I did fuck your niece. I not only fucked her I put her over my knee and spanked her delicious bottom. The only difference between us is that I didn't go and lock myself in a room when I finished spanking her. I let her enjoy the pleasure that spanking gave me." Florence looked like she could have crawled into a hole.

"What? What are you talking about?" I took the last sip from my glass and then to give her time to think about what I might say, I got up and poured myself another one. "Would you like another drink?"

Florence handed me her glass and this time, I filled it to the top. She took a big gulp when I handed it back to her. I sat down and took a few seconds to give her body a good looking over. I started at her shoes and let my eyes slowly work their way up her legs to her skirt and blouse. Florence knew that I was undressing her with my eyes and the feeling made her uncomfortable. This was not going how she thought it would. She crossed and re-crossed her legs, giving me a glimpse of her big thighs as she did it. "Just what do you mean by that?"

Her voice had lost much of its bluster. I smiled at Florence but I knew that it was like the smile a hungry fox gives to the rabbit just before eating it. "Florence, Carol told me that each time you spank her for doing something bad, you lock yourself in your room. She can hear you in there making love to yourself. She knows because she snuck in the house one day when she was supposed to be out and watched you lying in bed using a dildo in your pussy. She even admitted that seeing you made her so hot, she had to take care of her own need as she watched."

I let those words sink in and saw that like her niece, Florence's complexion caused her to blush too. She took an even bigger gulp from her glass. "Carol read one of my stories about spanking and confessed to me that from the first time you spanked her, she got hot from it. She thought that there must be something wrong with her. She even admitted to being bad just to be spanked. Each time you spanked her, when you would close your door and fuck yourself, she would go to her room and do the very same thing. But I think that there is a lot more to this than you're try to make me believe." I got up and began to walk around. Florence's eyes followed my every move. Her hand trembled as she brought the glass to her lips. I stood behind her so she couldn't look at me as I began to talk to her.

"Carol feels bad about the fact that you don't have a man in your life. She allows you to spank her so that you can take out your sexual frustrations afterward. But I have met many women like you Florence. When was the last time you had a man take you across his lap and spank you?" Florence nearly choked as she had taken a sip when I asked her the question. "Me! I! I would never allow a man to do that to me!" The sound of her voice told me different. I leaned over the chair and dropped my voice low.

"I think we know each other Florence. One of the reasons why feeling your palm kiss the smooth soft skin of Carol's ass turns you on so much is because you have been spanked before. Don't deny it and don't try to lie to me. I have been a spanker for far too long not to know the signs." Flo was beginning to breathe a bit heavier. I knew that from the way she was drinking, the alcohol was also having an effect on her.

"Remember how it felt Flo? The sting of a palm or paddle or belt as it slapped your soft ass. Is that what you think about when you go back in your room? I bet that if I touched your pussy right now, you would be soaking wet. Did you make Carol tell you every little detail?" Florence was breathing faster. She just nodded her head. "And did you wish it were you that was getting the spanking instead of her? I bet that you spanked her even harder this time. Did it make you cum thinking about it."

"YES!" Florence's answer was like an act of surrender. Then she began to cry. I let her sit like that for awhile. The tears ran down her face unheeded. Then she began to talk in a low voice. "I didn't mean to let this happen. The first time Carol made me so angry. I came in and found her in bed with that boy. She was only sixteen. I got mad and made her strip.I spanked her for a long time. Then when it was over I sent her from my room. I was so hot, all I could think about was when I was younger. I was thin and pretty then and my boyfriend used to spank me. I took out my dildo and fucked myself so hard. All during the time I did it I wanted to be spanked too. I cried because I was ashamed of what I had done. But then she was bad again and when I spanked her, the same thing happened. I should have known that she was being bad on purpose. I should have known that after a spanking she would go in her room and take care of her pussy. When she would get up and I would be wet, I thought she had peed while I spanked her. I never let myself believe she was cumming."

I let Florence continue to cry. But I had placed my hands on her shoulders and was softly massaging them. "It's been so long since I had felt a man's hands on me. I'm not a pretty woman and being big, not too many men want to talk to me. You can imagine how frustrating it gets when I have to spank Carol. And sometimes she does things to annoy me so bad." I bent my head down and whispered into Florence's ear. "You have been a very bad girl Florence. I think that the only way for you to make amends is to take the same spanking that you have been giving Carol. You do understand that this is for your own good don't you?"

Florence nodded her head. Then she took a big gulp from her glass and sniffed back the rest of her tears. "Would you really spank me? I'm not pretty like Carol and my body would turn you off." I knew that Florence, as much as she wanted the spanking, also was afraid to get it. She had convinced herself that no man would want her because of her size and the scar on her face. Florence was visible shaking. Whether from lust or fear of rejection, I didn't know. But just like I had done to her niece, I was going to go for broke.

"You have been a very bad girl Florence. And to punish you, I am going to take you into my bedroom and make you lie across my bed. I am going to spank you with your skirt on. Then I will make you remove your skirt and I will spank you with your panties on. Then I will take down those panties and you will receive a real spanking on your bare bottom." Florence was shaking so hard; the drink was almost splashing out of the glass. "My behind doesn't look as pretty as Carol's does. It will turn you off. And I'm wearing a girdle." I reached down and cupped her massive tits. Florence gasped as my hands closed over her huge melon sized tits. "I'll tell you if your ass isn't pretty. Now get up and follow me into the room. Would you like another drink?" She nodded yes.

I poured Florence another drink and when she got up, I could see that the liquor had affected her. Her voice had also begun to slur a bit. Florence walked before me and I couldn't help but watch her fat ass as she walked. When we got to the bedroom, I made her stand at the foot of the bed. "Did your boyfriend only use his hands when he spanked you?"

"Yes." Florence was breathing heavy. I walked close to her and let my hand touch her tit. Her nipple had grown hard and was poking thru her bra and blouse. Flo gasped as my finger touched her nipple. "Remove your blouse." I made it sound like the command it was. Florence began to unbutton her blouse with trembling hands. Then she undid her bra. Her titties when they dropped from the cups were big. The nipples were the biggest I had ever seen. I laid her across the bed and sat on the side. When my hand touched her ass, Florence let out a loud moan. "Ohhh!"

"Have you been a bad girl Florence?"

"Yes sir."

"And do you think you deserve this spanking?"

"I'll be good. I promise." Just like Carol, Florence knew the words that would make me hotter. SMACK! "Oh sir! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be bad." SMACK! Even thru her skirt and the girdle her ass shook as my palm smacked it. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! By the time I had delivered ten smacks Florence was moaning, thrashing and humping her pussy against the bed. I let my hands rub her ass thru her skirt and she kept lifting her ass up to press it against my hand.

"Stand up and remove your skirt. It's time for the second part of your punishment." Florence stood up. She was unsteady so I held her by her arm. Flo was soft. I guess all that weight made her soft. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her bare ass. She turned to look at me. Her eyes looked down and saw the bulge in my pants. She reached out her hand to touch it then drew back like it was fire. "May I touch it please?" I looked at her. "Maybe if you take your punishment like a good girl, I'll let you touch it. Now take that girdle off." Florence had to sit down to take her girdle off. Watching her push it down her massive thighs, instead of turning me off made me even hotter. Florence saw me looking at her thighs.

She blushed an even redder red. "I told you that seeing me naked would turn you off." I reached out and took one of her big nipples between my fingers. As I slowly squeezed it, she moaned. "Just the opposite is true. Seeing those big cellulite thighs is making my dick harder than ever. But for trying to tell me what I would think, I'll have to spank you even harder." Flo stood up and stepped out of her girdle. I laid her back down on the bed. The heat coming from her ass was strong enough to feel even through the panty. I rubbed and squeezed her flesh through the soft material.

"A big girl like you needs more than just a hand to spank you. I will use my hand this time, but the next time you are bad, I will get a special paddle just to tan your behind with. Do you hear me?" SMACK! Flo's ass jiggled from the blow. I had delivered it quick for the sting effect.

"Oh please sir. I promise to be good. I promise." Just as I had said to her niece, I told her, "after the spanking I give you, I promise you'll think twice about being bad". SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Florence was crying openly. Watching her ass bounce as I smacked it was bringing me closer and closer to my point of cumming. Florence had pushed her hands down underneath her and I knew that she was rubbing her pussy. SMACK! "I didn't give you permission to play with that fat pussy of yours." SMACK! "I'm sorry sir" Florence pulled her hands free and grabbed the sheets. I hooked my hands in the waistband of her panty. "Please sir! Don't spank my bare bottom."

I yanked her panties down. "I'm not going to spank your bare bottom." I made fun of the way she had pleaded. "I'm gonna spank you fat ass." I ripped the panty from her ass. Hearing the sound of ripping material made me want more. The crotch of her panty was soaked to the point of dripping. "Look what you've done?" I held the material up so she could see. "You have cum in your panties haven't you? Now I will have something to really whip your ass about."

Flo was half turned so she could see the shredded panty I held up. "I have to pee." I laughed at her. "That didn't work when Carol tried it and it won't work now."

"No sir. I really do have to pee. If I pee in the bed, you'll spank me harder. I have to go pee."

I stepped back from the bed and Flo struggled to get up. "Just so I'll know that you're not trying to get out of this spanking, I'll have to come and watch you. If you're lying, I'll get one of my belts and whip you till you can't sit down for a week."

"You can't! I would be too embarrassed. Oh please sir! I'm not lying. I really do have to pee. But I wouldn't be able to do it if you stood and watched me." I looked at her. I was not about to let go of the control I had over her. "Either I watch you or you had better be very good at holding it. The choice is yours to make little girl." Flo sat there and I could see her squeezing her thighs together. Sighing in resignation, Flo walked to the bathroom. Watching her sit I was amazed at how much of her ass hung over the seat. She sat there for a few minutes in agony. Then she looked at me. "I can't! I can't pee with you standing there." I began to unbuckle my belt.

"Then you lied to me. I told you what I would do if you lied to me."

Flo cringed. "No sir, I didn't lie. I swear. I've never had to go with someone watching me." I walked into the bathroom and stood directly before her. "If I shoved an enema tube up your ass, I bet you'd have no trouble peeing or anything else. Now either pee or get your fat ass back in the bedroom." Tears of shame rolled down her face as she concentrated. Then I heard the water. Her piss was loud and the stream was strong. It sounded like a waterfall she let so much out. And all the time she did it she cried in shame.

When she reached for the toilet paper to wipe herself I stopped her. "Your pussy is already drenched from cumming. You don't need to wipe it again. Get back inside and lay across the bed." I wanted to shove my dick in her mouth so bad. But I wanted her complete surrender first. I was going to make her beg for it.

I watched her rolling ass as she walked. Ordinarily, a woman that big, would have turned me off. But spanking her and having her act the way she did made me forget her size. Flo went inside and lay down on the bed. She was lying on her back looking up at me. I began to take my clothes off. She moaned when she saw my hard dick. I made her turn over onto her stomach. I rubbed her ass, grabbing handfuls of her pliant flesh and squeezing it. "You do have a big ass. And it's not as pretty as Carol's. But I'm going to spank it like I spanked hers. And when I'm finish, I'm going to shove my fat dick inside your pussy just like I did to her. But you'll have to tell me you want it first."

"Please give it to me." I laughed out loud. "That's not the proper way to beg for something. When I'm done, you'll show me you really want it by how you beg. If you don't beg me good enough, I'll send you home without fucking you. I'm sure that I can call Carol over to finish what you started." I raised my hand and before she could say a word, I held up my hand and stopped her. This time I was going to make it different. "I will give you 20 spanks. It will be up to you to keep track of them. You have to count out each one and if you lose count, we start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. I have to keep track and count out my spanking." I raised my hand and brought it down with considerable force.

SMACK! "One!" SMACK! "Two!" SMACK! "Three! I'm sorry sir!"

"I didn't give you permission to talk. We'll have to start over." SMACK! "One!" SMACK! "Two!" SMACK! "Three!"

"Open your legs wide. I want to at least try and see your pussy thru all that flesh." Flo opened her legs then moaned in pain as I spread them even wider. I could barely make out the hair around her pussy. SMACK! "Four!" SMACK! "Five!" I stopped and pushed my hands between her thighs. Flo's pussy was a soakin mess. She must have cum at least twice already.

"Turn around and look at me," I told her. She lifted her face and looked. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and they were coated with thick crème. I stuck them to my nose and sniffed. Her pussy juice didn't smell bad at all. At least she kept her pussy clean. Then I licked it off. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" she moaned as she watched me. Then I pushed my fingers back into her cunt. This time I pushed them to her mouth. "Lick them clean." Flo used her mouth like a suction hose. The loud noise she made as she sucked her cum from my fingers caused my dick to twitch. SMACK! Ah, ah Six! Six!"

"Good girl. I thought I was going to have to start over. SMACK! "Seven!"

"Is there anything you would like to say to me Flo?" Flo turned her head to the side. "Thank you sir! Oh thank you." SMACK! "Eight!" SMACK! "Nine!" SMACK! "Ten!" SMACK! "Eleven!" SMACK! "Twelve! I'm gonna cum sir. Oh please help me?"

I shoved my fingers up her cunt. Only this time I tried to work my entire hand up into her. Flo shook and thrashed around on the bed like a beached whale. She was on the verge of cumming when I pulled my fingers out. "IEEEEEE! NO! PLEASE SIR! I NEED TO CUM!" I pulled her over onto her back and lifted her massive thighs. Her pussy looked like someone had poured thick white frosting on it the crème was so thick. I shoved my mouth down on her cunt and sucked hard. Flo's clit was about an inch in length. It was like sucking a miniature cock in my mouth. Flo screamed and grabbed her tits. She pulled the nipples so hard, I was afraid she would pull them off. Flo screamed as the thick cum shot from her throbbing pussy into my mouth. I sucked as much of it as I could but I never dreamed a woman could have as much as she did. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed her legs up as high as I could. Then I pushed my throbbing cock into her.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12