Twenty Dollar Spanking Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Flo screamed again and more cum flowed from her pussy. I was trying to bang her cunt as hard as I could but all that fat kept me from hurting her cunt. So I pulled my dick out and worked my fingers up into her. Three fingers then four. I squeezed them together and pushed my thumb into her too. I had pushed my whole hand up this fat bitch's cunt and she could still take more. Balling my hand up, I began to fist fuck her. Flo grabbed my wrist and began to work my hand like she would have worked a dildo. With each thrust into her cunt, she cried out "Please". Then she screamed and a long stream of hot pee shot from her pussy. Since I was standing directly in front of her with my face close to her pussy, it hit me in the face. I was watching in fascination as my fist disappeared into her cunt again and again.

To my shock and surprise, Florence had fainted. I had jumped up when the first hot splash hit me. This jerked my fist from her pussy but she had clamped down on it so hard I know it hurt when I pulled it free. It came out of her cunt with a plopping sound and a flood of thick crème spilled out. I checked to see that she was still breathing. Her big tits were moving up and down in a slow even rhythm. I went into the bathroom and washed off. When I came back, Flo was beginning to stir on the bed. "I've never felt anything like that. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Flo sat up and pulled me to her. I felt lost smothered in her big tits. I pulled away from her. "I don't remember finishing your spanking. But maybe we'll leave that to another time. Tell me, how did you find out I had spanked and fucked Carol?" Flo reached for her glass. Her hands were shaking so bad I had to hold them while she sipped. "Carol came in late and I was mad that she hadn't done some things I had asked her to do. The truth is that I was horny and wanted to spank her anyway."

Flo giggled and I knew that she was high as a kite. "I called her into my room and began to chastise her for forgetting to do the things I had asked her to do. She was dressed in the little girl outfit for her play so I just pulled her across the bed and pulled her skirt up. I saw how red her behind was and knew that she had been given a spanking. I began to spank her and asked her who had spanked her before I did. She didn't tell me at first. I got up and grabbed my belt. I have only used the belt on Carol once before. That was when I found out she was smoking weed. I gave her three good smacks when she shouted out your name. I made her tell me everything that the two of you had done. I knew then that I had to find a way to get you to spank me. I would have blackmailed you if I had to. I was going to threaten to call the cops on you, then make you spank me as a way to keep me quiet."

Flo's tale was one of desperation. She had gone without sex from a man for a long while. And her dildo was not giving her all the relief she needed. I was going to change that. But I had plans to bring her niece into the action also. "You pissed in my face! I will have to punish you severely for that." Flo looked shocked. I had made my voice sound hard and angry. "I'm so sorry sir! I had no idea what was happening to me. I remember screaming as I came and the next thing I knew you were standing looking down on me." I went to my closet and pulled out a belt I had purchased a long time ago. It was made special for spanking. It had a handle and about two and a half feet of thick leather. The belt was four inches wide.

Flo's eyes grew wide as she watched me approach. "I'm going to show you what I do to women who pee in my face." I was not going to beat her, but I did want to scare her. That was important to making my plan work. "Please don't spank me with that. I couldn't take it. I'm sorry. I won't let that happen again." I stopped at the foot of the bed. Flo had crawled up the bed until she was pressed against the headboard. "Please! I'll do anything to make up for it. Please don't hurt me!" This time Flo's tears were from fear.

I looked down at this woman. She was a very pretty woman when you looked pass the big scar that disfigured her face. "I'll make a deal with you Florence." I purposely used her full name. "I'm gonna continue to fuck and spank you. I won't use this unless you really give me a reason to." The look of relief on her face was almost laughable. "But I'm gonna continue to spank and fuck your niece also. In fact, you are going to send her to me for her spanking. I am going to spank her in front of you. And since she already knows that you fuck yourself after giving her a spanking, you will do it while I spank her."

Flo looked shocked. "Mr. Jamison! I could never do anything like that in front of my niece." I threw the belt at her and watched as she scrambled away from it like it was a snake. "You fat sloppy hypocrite! You came here hoping to get me to spank you. You said you were even ready to try and blackmail me to get the satisfaction you crave. Well, let me tell you something Flo! You're not going to blackmail me; I'm going to blackmail you. See that speaker up on the wall and the other one on that wall?" I pointed to the two wall speakers. There was soft music coming from each speaker and there were two tiny red lights on each one.

"Well, to protect myself from women who would try and say they didn't beg me to do the things to them that I do, I have two small cameras mounted in the speakers. I have been taking a video of everything that took place in this room." Hearing this, Florence looked from one speaker to the other. Then she looked at me and her lip began to tremble. "Tell me you didn't take pictures of what you just did to me? Please tell me that?"

Looking at the pathetic look on her face, I laughed. "There is also a camera in the living room. Oh Flo! You should see your face. People would pay a lot, to see a woman as big as you are, using my fist to fuck her pussy. Now are you ready to do as I say?" I sipped my drink as she tried to come to grips with her situation. Tears streamed down her face. Florence knew that she had lost everything. She hung her head in shame and acceptance. "You are not a very nice man Mr. Jamison."

This time when I started laughing I had to put my drink down and hold my stomach. Then I stopped. I looked directly at Florence. "You didn't come here because I was a nice man. You found out that I had spanked your niece. I even fucked the sweet little girl. And you wanted some of the fun. Well, you didn't care about me being a nice man when you grabbed my wrist a little while ago. In fact, if I had been a nice man, I wouldn't have let you fist fuck that fat pussy of yours." I had purposely used words that were harsh enough to make Flo wince as I used them. I reached out my hand and caressed her face.

"Now to get back to what we were talking about before you interrupted me. As I said, Carol already knows that each time you spank her, you lock yourself in your room and use your dildo to fuck your pussy. What you don't understand is that Carol goes into her room and does the same thing. In fact, she thinks about you while she does it. Like I said, the next time that Carol gets naughty, you will bring her to me. I will spank her tender ass. In fact, we will both spank her. And after I am finish taking care of her, I will take care of you. Make no mistake Flo; I am as bad a person as you think I am. The idea of fucking the two of you makes me hot."

I hadn't gotten a chance to shoot my load. I reached down and unzipped my pants. "I took care of your needs, now it's time to take care of mine." I held my semi-hard dick in my hands. Flo looked from me to the speakers on the wall. Laughing, I reached across the table and hit the switch. The red light on both speakers went out. "Happy?" Flo moved closer to me. Little did she know that the only thing I did was turn out the little red lights. The cameras were both still working. Flo took me in her mouth. She was not as tender as her niece was but Flo did know how to suck a cock. As she worked her lips and tongue over my growing cockhead. I reached down and grabbing her by the hair held her head. As my cock grew longer and fatter, I pushed more of it in her mouth.

Flo wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft. This stopped me from making her gag as I pushed most of it into her throat. "Carol loved sucking my cock. She told me that she had never had a dick as big as mine up her pussy. Tell me Flo, did you like it when I sucked your fat pussy."

"Mmmpphhh!" I didn't let Flo lift her head off my cock so she could only mumble. "Do you want me to suck it again?" She nodded her head hard. Flo did suck my dick as loudly as her niece did. And it wasn't long before she had me ready to explode. I saw that she had her other hand down between her thighs. "Go ahead and play with that pussy. Make it wet so I can suck it again." Hearing me say that I would eat her cunt again, Flo let go of my dick and tried to swallow it. I couldn't believe how frantic she was sucking my dick. I would reward her by giving her pussy a real good going over. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load.

And Flo moaned as she swallowed all of it. When I pulled my withered dick from her sucking lips, I was done. It would be awhile before I would get hard again. I pushed her over onto her back and pulled her thighs apart. As I lowered my mouth down to her creamy cunt, Flo reached down and pulled her lips open. Her clit was already hard and sticking up like a tiny dick. This time Flo came quick. I had no sooner begun to really suck her clit, letting my tongue lash back and forth against the tip when she cried out.

Flo squeezed her thighs together as she came and the pressure of that massive amount of flesh pressing against my head almost made me faint. But I continued to suck her juice. I forced her thighs apart and lifted my head up. The strong smell of her cunt filled the room. And my bed was a mess. I was glad that I used a plastic mattress cover. Otherwise I would be trying to dry it out. Florence lay on her back. Her ponderous tits were moving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. The phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello? Oh hello Carol. Yes your Aunt Flo is here." I could see the look of fear on Flo's face. She thought I would blurt out that she was lying on my bed and that I had just finished making her cum. "No we didn't fight. She was angry when she first got here but I explained to her just what happened. In fact, we have come to a few agreements. Yes I did tell her what you knew.

Well Carol, no woman would like the idea that her niece snuck into the house to watch her masturbate. Well, she wanted to come home right away and spank you. But I told her that it would be more of a punishment if she spanked you while I watched. Oh you're supposed to be ashamed. No Carol! I think that between your aunt Flo and I, we will spank that delicious behind of yours enough that you will learn to behave. No, she is in the next room. Yes baby, you do have a very sweet pussy. Yes I did love sucking it and I can't wait to shove my fat dick up into it again. Ok Carol. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned back to Florence. "That little girl is going to need a lot of taking care of. I expect that she will be putting herself in a position to receive many spankings from us. But from now on, you don't have to hide what you do after you spank her. And she won't have to hide how the spanking makes her feel either. I think that you should get dressed so I can take you home."

Florence stood up and went into the bathroom. I told her where the towels and washcloths were. This time when she closed the door I let her have her privacy. I could hear the splashing of her pee even through the door. I smiled at the sound. Things would prove to be very interesting as time went on. I couldn't wait until Carol was bad again.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12