Twenty First Birthday Surprise

Story Info
What will happen to Kylie on her birthday beach weekend
1k words
3.51
44.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie watches the clock tick slowly as her teacher drones on about how important math is. She couldn't wait for this weekend, her and her friend were going to the beach. It was her twenty first birthday and she wanted to party all weekend. She had never had a drink in her life and she planned on getting wasted. If the damn clock would just reach four then her last class at the community college would be over for the weekend.

Finally the teacher dismisses class and Kylie and her friend Sara jump up racing to the door. "Are you ready for this weekend?" Asked Sara as they headed down the corridor to the parking lot. Kylie laughs, "What do you think?" Sara nods, "Fair enough. First things first we need to buy you some sexy clothes if we are going to the beach this weekend, we need to find you a man." Kylie shakes her head, "No, just drinking for me."

Later that day Sara takes Kylie to the mall and into a store called, "18 and Up." "Sara I told you, no skanky clothes," Kylie grumbles as Sara pulls her inside. "Come on just look around," Sara pleads as they go to a rack of clothes with holes in them.

Kylie picks up a skirt that is so short she knew it would show her pussy. Suddenly the thought of someone seeing her most private parts was very exciting. She kept them out to try on later. After a couple of hours Kylie found three pairs of panties with no crotches in them and three pairs of short skirts and tube tops.

They left as soon as they got cashed out and within hours they were arriving at their destination. A small beach house that Sara's family owned, right on the beach with a wrap around porch. Kylie couldn't wait to hit the clubs and get her first taste of alcohol.

Once they unpacked and Kylie changed into a pair of her new panties and short skirt, her tube top and no bra, they left for the strip.

The first club went to was vibrating with sound of music, they bouncer quickly let them in after squeezing Sara's ass. Once inside they headed for the bar and ordered drinks. Sara ordered Kylie a Kamikaze assuring her that there wasn't much alcohol in it. Kylie downed it and headed for the dance floor. The music was pounding

in time with her heart as she felt someone come up behind her and starts grinding against her. Thinking it is Sara, Kylie grinds back until she feels something harden against her. She freezes and the person notices. Without warning a hand lands on her mouth smothering her and another arm wraps around her waist pulling her against the stranger. A rough voice growls in her ear, "You are coming with me, make any moves to escape and I will kill you. Nod if you understand." Kylie nods frantically as she panics looking for someone to help her.

The man leads her outside and into a black car with tented windows and throws her inside. She starts screaming and he backhands her into the window. "I told you not to make any moves to escape, now are you going to behave?" He asks as he motions for the driver to leave. Kylie nods, afraid to make a sound as she feels the car glide smoothly into traffic. "Undress," he snaps from the darkness beside her. Kylie hesitates for a second then slowly starts undressing. First her jacket then her tube top, her huge double D breasts swing free. Her nipples harden from the chilly air in the car. Next she slides down her skirt and then her panties, mortified at herself at how wet they looked in the moonlight shining in through the window. She could only hope he didn't notice.

Out of the darkness she feels his fingers touching her erect nipples, Kylie stifles a moan as they harden more. She knocks his hand away and she is rewarded with a sharp smack across her head. He grabs her wrists and pulls them behind her back, she feels a zip tie biting into her flesh. He bends her over the in the back seat and shoves his cock hard into her virgin pussy. Kylie screams as the pain causes stars to burst in front of her eye sight. She struggles to get away, to get away from the pain. He just pulls out and slams back in even harder, going faster now. Kylie starts crying as the pain gets more intense and the pleasure rivals with the pain. Horrified at herself for feeling pleasure, Kylie cries even harder as his large cock pounds her pussy even harder. He is going so fast and hard she hears splashing noises as she realizes how wet she has gotten. She knows she should not be getting aroused by this but her body is betraying her.

Before she knows it her body lets go and she screams as an orgasm rips through her, but he keeps going just as hard as before. "Please stop!" Kylie begs even as she feels another orgasm forming deep within her. "Shut up you whore! I knew you were a fucking slut from the first time I saw you! Now take this huge cock as deep as it will go," the growl is so close to her ear she can smell the alcohol on his breath. He rams his cock all the way to the hilt over and over until Kylie cums again, squirting all over his cock and legs. He rams in one more time and cums a huge load deep into her womb. Kylie passes out from sheer pleasure.

When she awakens she finds herself in a hotel room, covered up but still naked. She hears voices coming from somewhere in the room but she can't make out what they are saying. She tries to get up but she handcuffed to the headboard. She tries desperately to get free when a group of men walk in. In front is the person who raped her and she recognizes him...