Twenty-Five Days of Pleasure

Story Info
Jendeh's quest to have sex with 25 people in 25 days.
2k words
3.4
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDKay
DDKay
2 Followers

Nothing less! My 25th birthday was coming and I vowed, the 25 days leading to my birthday, there would not be one day where I did not have sex, of some sort, with a different guy; hell might as well celebrate.

The first one up was Jackson. Jackson owned a pizzeria and functioned as the delivery guy as well. I had been with him before, several times in fact, and I was in need of a jump off and he was the one.

He was 36 years old standing six feet and about 200 pounds of muscle, he was a good first candidate.

I called and ordered my pizza.

"Pizza for You. Pick up or delivery?" his voice had a slight lilt to it. He knew it was me; caller ID and all. His Italian accent was as thick as his dick.

"I need a late delivery please, extra large with all the works." He knew the codes.

"Yes, ma'am. Would you like something to drink with that?"

I could tell his dick was already stirring.

"Yes, whatever you bring." I breathed deeply.

"What time would you like to schedule that delivery ma'am?"

His erection pushing against his jeans.

"Your last run will be fine, thanks, I need to hop in the shower anyways."

I offered knowing he liked when I was freshly showered. He said he liked sucking the moisture droplets from my body.

He dropped the phone, quickly regained his composure, feigned getting my address and hung up.

Jackson arrived precisely at 1:10am. The pizzeria closed at eleven. He had to go home and tuck the wife and the kids in, shower, go back to the pizzeria and cook my pizza; a girl had to eat. He had already went to the liquor store and bought my favorite drink - Friz Vodka.

I opened the door barely clad in a towel. He stepped inside and handed me my treats.

"I've missed you." He said as he started to remove his clothes.

It had been about three months since we last spent time together.

"Really?" I pretended to be surprised.

Jackson was an Italian in every way, he liked to take control, except when it came to me. I gave him what he could never imagine to get in life, not even from his wife.

Jackson liked to be fucked up the ass. He loved eating my puss and giving me what I needed, sliding that dick in my wet hot puss in a masterful way.

Then it was his turn, something he could never tell his wife. He lay on his back and I lay on top of him, sixty-nine style as usual. While he sucked my puss I sucked his dick and fucked him with a dildo. I went at it like a man in a house full of 18 year old whores.

I earned my two-hundred-fifty dollars. (Did I forget to mention there were fees attached to my pleasures?) In all honesty I think he gave me the money to help ensure my confidentiality. It worked. He shot his load into a towel he would take with him and throw away in some dumpster along his way home.

I ate my sausage and bacon pizza, had a few drinks and went to bed. Day one was a good start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DAY TWO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to class the next morning, with the thought of finding Mister Day Two on my mind. It didn't take too long before I spotted my next victim. I slowly walked over to him, making sure he knew I was coming his way, by never losing eye contact with him.

"Preston. How are you, darling?" my perfect southern drawl at play.

"Jendeh, what up baby?" he said into the side of my face as he kissed my cheek.

"I need to talk to you about a party I want to give, can you meet me after classes at my apartment?" I was damn near purring.

He tilted his head to the side, "Aww man, I can't." he said with a smack of his lips, "Me and Lacy are going out for dinner, can I call you later?" his mouth said no, but his eyes said yes.

The dork Preston had been talking to took this moment to leave saying he would call him later. I took the only opportunity I would have to bed him.

I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear,

"What I want to discuss with you needs to be soon, like now maybe?" I let my lips brush his face.

He looked around the hall at the students rushing off to their classes,

"My first class starts in about ten minutes, can you meet me in the old video editing room say in about," he glanced at his watch, "twenty minutes, you know let the class get under way." He smirked.

I agreed and went on my way, just waiting and longing for those twenty minutes to pass. In the mean time I went to my English Lit class and thought of Preston while Mrs. Slaughter droned on about English Diplomats.

Preston was six months shy of earning his Masters Degree in Business Management, but he was a DeeJay by trade. He was the go-to-guy for DeeJaying the best parties. He knew who had the best weed, he traveled with the best looking guys, and he also knew where to sneak away to get a quick hit.

Preston was a true blond-haired-blue-eyed boy, but he dressed as the popular black kids did, he talked like they did too. He was what we called a blond-brotha. He carried his 220 pounds well on his six foot one inch frame. Preston came from money, and of all the girls that swarmed around him, Lacy was the only one his family approved of, she came from money too. Though he never hesitated to take a walk on the wild side, you had to understand that was all it was going to be with him, no one replaced Lacey.

I arrived to find the door slightly ajar to the VER. I slipped in and closed the door behind me. The only light was the one from his flashlight.

"Don't turn on the lights, I don't want anyone to know we are in here." His voice a rumbling whisper.

Once my eyes adjusted, I glanced around the room that was mostly empty except for some old video equipment and boxes. There were a few chairs thrown about, of which he was already sitting in one.

"I know this is not about the party, so you want to sit on my lap and get at it and we talk later?" he smiled.

He knew me too well. I pulled my skirt up and slipped off my panties. I watched while he put on the condom, playing with my puss the whole time. When I finally eased myself down onto his throbbing manhood, reverse cowgirl style, I was wet and eager to pop.

"You want it hard and deep or quick and sweet?" he was caressing my breast and clit at the same time as he whispered in my ear. His strokes were slow and steady at this point.

"Surprise me." I moaned, my 36DD's started to wiggle around.

He scooted down in the chair, reached around my small waist and grabbed my slender/well toned thighs opening them as wide as I could go, his dick never falling out but going deeper.

He rocked my body for about thirty seconds and then suddenly let go of my legs,

"Stand up and bend over, hold on to the chair." His breath quick.

My body started to tingle even more, I knew he was about to give it to me as he had done so many months ago.

He entered me from behind with a hard thrust of his more than ample manhood, I moaned loudly,

"Shh!" he admonished me.

He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head back and started pounding me as hard as he could, the chair scooting across the floor until it was up against the wall.

I love the way he pounds my puss leaving it no choice but to receive it and swell up when it's over.

In my mind I am screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

His dick slid in and out like a well oiled machine. It was deep and hard, just like I like it. He used his free hand to play with my clit, flicking it back and forth, inducing the feeling of a big fat wound up rubberband ready to fly.

My orgasm was getting close, before I could even think about protesting, he stopped fucking me long enough to lie on the floor,

"Sit on my face, come on. Now." He was very demanding.

I move to the floor putting my puss on his mouth. I could feel him yanking his penis as he licked my puss. I began to grind so hard I thought I was going to break his nose. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me down harder onto his face.

Lick, Lick, Lick, Kiss, Suck, Lick, Lick, Swirl, Twirl, Lick,

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Suck, Twirl, Suck, Lick, Lick, Swirl, Lick,

Suck, Suck, Suck, Suck, Kiss, Twirl, Swirl, Swirl, Suck,

Kiss, Lick, Lick, Swirl, Lap, Lap, Lap, Lick, Lick, Lick, Kiss

Damnit, that last kiss did it, I felt that cold chill right before the loss of control over my faculties. I arched my back and grind my puss deep into his face. My thighs locked around his head, he couldn't hear right now if he tried.

Just before I came, I pulled one of my breast into my mouth and sucked really hard on the nipple, I came with all the pure ecstasy sliding down his face as it rushed out of me. I covered my own mouth with my hands as I screamed into my palms.

My puss throbbing and glistening with my own juices, I repositioned myself and slid my wet juicy puss down over his bobbing manhood.

His dick went right to my g-spot with no search at all.

I leaned back, allowing my long locks of auburn to dangle in his face, my nipples pointing towards the ceiling. He was quick to grab each waiting nipple to twirl between his fingers.

He suddenly sat upright, causing me to fall forward, his hands leaving my breasts only to balance himself. He raised himself up planting his feet flat on the floor, I imagine we would look a lot like a gigantic spider.

With his balance firmly planted he started to pound my puss once again, my breasts flapped about like a loose fish trying to scurry back into the lake.

Using one hand, he positioned it over my ass, preventing my body from springing upwards.

His penile assault was vicious, deep, steady, and magnificent.

He came with a quieted moan.

We righted ourselves and said our goodbyes,

"You still need a DeeJay?" He voice all business now, as he zips his pants.

"Yep in a few weeks, I will text you the exact date." I said matter-factly, while slipping back into my panties.

"What's the occasion?" his head tilted to one side.

"My birthday." I smiled up at him.

That sweet smile warmed his heart, not to mention that good ass fuck he just got.

"I'll do it for free, you know you are my girl, Jendeh." He breathed deeply, "If only the whole world knew how wonderful you are."

He smoothed my hair back into place, and popped a piece of gum in his mouth.

"I'm working on it." I smiled again, but this time I got on my tippy toes and gave him another kiss, "I'll leave first you wait a few seconds then leave ok?"

He nodded his agreement, peered out the door and motioned for me to leave, he swatted me lightly on the butt as I ran out the door. I did not look back, but ran down the hall hurriedly instead.

If it weren't for our circumstances, I think I could fall head-over-heels in love with Preston.

Humph! Snap back to reality girl, you got classes to attend.

Next up - Day Three.

DDKay
DDKay
2 Followers