Twenty Five Years Later

Story Info
He has hot, wet fun with Mom.
4.3k words
4.41
237.9k
42
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
454 Followers

25 years old now, never been married, in the infancy stages of a good career with a fortune 25 company, big house on the ocean front, 45 foot yacht at the marina and a different car to drive every day parked in my eight bay garage. The phone rings, it’s my mom and dad. They had been watching the house while I was on vacation in the south of France for the past month. They wanted to make sure I had arrived because there were something things they wanted to talk to me about. I asked if they could wait until 8pm because I needed to catch up on some computer stuff, get a nap and then be ready for them to join me out back by the pool. By then we would have enough time to prepare some cocktails and get in good seats to watch the beautiful ocean sunset.

I went up to my third floor office and turned on my computer. While waiting for the computer to boot up I went down to the next floor to get out of that confining suit and tie. In my bedroom I stripped down to a pair of sexy panties I had obtained from a gorgeous south of France native that I had the pleasure of during a visit a few years ago. After a night long of lust and orgasms we woke the next morning and showered. After the shower she turned to me with two very sexy pair of panties in hand, one that I had eaten off of her the night before and a very sexy black thong. She put the thong in her mouth to hold it as she stepped towards me opening the other panty. When close enough she bent down in front of me and kissed my dick from end to end then back again until she had the head in her mouth. She kneeled down, and then looked up at me. While holding my dick in her mouth she tapped my leg signaling that she wanted me to step into her panties. When she noticed my hesitation she applied light pressure on my dick head with her mouth then ran her tongue all around the head. She tapped my leg again. I raised one foot, then the other.

Pleased with my action she slowly pulled the panties up my legs as she slowly made my dick disappear down her throat.

About the time that she got the panties up to my balls, the soft silk panty material and her tongue kissed my balls while her throat massaged my dick head. She pulled the panties up as she pulled her head back until she released my dick with a pop and cover my erection with the silky panties. Before she came up from her kneeling position she licked my panty covered balls and hard dick then stood up, pressed her sexy body to mine, kissed me then said, I insist that you wear my favorite panties on your flight home.

Oh I reminisce! But it is a wonderful memory wouldn’t you agree.

A year later I woke this morning and put her panties on again.

As I opened my closet I started to realize that something was not quite as I had left things in my bedroom. I turned towards my dresser and each of my three drawers filled with sexy panties were slightly open. I looked back into my closet and could see that the new panties which I had purchased and put in there before my trip were not hanging in the same direction or order which I had left them. I walked to my dresser, pulled open the first drawer and the panties were not quite arranged as I usually have them. It was the same with the second and especially the third, the drawer that contained the panties of my mother, and both my sister’s. This drawer also held a few of their bra’s and various other lingerie, stockings and hosiery. I often helped myself when ever I visited their homes or my sister’s came from out of town.

I didn’t think much of it and went back up to my office and computer. It had finished booting and the screen saver had started with pictures of beautiful women in sexy panties, lingerie and some having sex, vaginally as well as anally.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I deactivated the screen saver and got a good look at the wallpaper that was now on my screen.

I did not realize what was going on at first, but as I looked closer I realized that the woman in panties was in the same pose with a similar background, but the panties were different. The panty was a full cut nylon brief just like my mother wears, and looking closer I realized that it was one that I had seen on her.

The shot was mostly the panties and tops of the woman’s thighs and a small area just above the panty waist.

This really stunned me but since I could not figure what was going on I finished what I needed to do and ran for a shower and nap before my parents arrived.

I woke around 7:30 and decided to go for a swim.

After stroking my dick to an explosive load, I went out back nude and dove into the pool.

Mom and dad had a key so I needn’t worry about having to let them in. I swam a lap or two.

At the end of the second lap I stopped at the pools edge and when I cleared my eyes mom and dad were walking out of the house. Mom looked like a perfect picture, her 36E boobs swaying slightly from side to side as if they were the boobs of an women much younger than her. Her body’s smooth, dark, unblemished complexion looking like a perfect vision. Her long, shapely legs, creamy all the way down to her high-heeled sandals.

Mom and dad had both stopped in the house to undress before coming out to the pool.

I hung on to the edge of the pool with my arms folded on the cooling deck as mom continued to walk towards me. She got to the edge, stood with her legs slightly opened so not to step on my arms, and looked down at me. As I looked up I started from her sexy shoes, let my eyes take in the magnificence of her beautiful long legs, and taunt, creamy thighs, ending with a PERFECT sighting of her completely bald, smooth, tight lipped pussy. She says son, how do you like my new jewelry.

While I was on vacation I sent mom some money and told her to treat herself to something nice. Her new treat, the new jewelry was at the top of her pussy just below the small patch of hair on her mound.

With the money I gave her Mom had gotten her clit hood pierced and bought a ½ carrot diamond charm that was the initial of my first name.

Mom squatted down to allow me a closer look. I reached out my hand to touch the diamond but could not reach it. Mom sat down then scooted far enough up so that her feet, with her shoes still on were in the water and her pussy was right at my face.

My family was always nude whenever we were alone and there was never any sex. Unless it is incest for all the masturbating I almost nightly into mom’s panties for years with the vision of her nude body and the things I wanted to do with it.

Mom’s legs were on either side of me and her pussy only inches from face as I reached up and held the diamond initial that was attached to her clit hood. Wow was that the epitome of sexy?

Mom let me admire her new jewelry for a few minutes while dad made some cocktails for us all. He then walked over and presented the drinks.

I proposed a toast to mom’s new jewelry by first tapping my glass to the diamond studded charm then their glasses.

After the toast dad said he had to run some errands but wanted us to talk before he left. Mom asked if it would be ok if she stayed the night and I take her home in the morning. I looked up to answer her and received a very sexy smile that made my hard dick even harder. The answer was definitely yes.

I moved from between mom’s legs then climbed out of the pool. Even though the water was cold I still managed a full erection that was caused from playing with mom’s pussy charm and admiring her beautiful pussy along with the rest of her sexy body so close up.

My dripping erection didn’t go unnoticed by mom either. She gave it some long looks and a few moans crossed her lips.

While she was trying to compose herself I walked over to her and stood with my dick only inches from her head as I offered to help her to stand. When she did she was a bit whoosy and stumbled some, falling backwards against me. With the heels on she was tall enough that my cock was able to get lodged between her legs as I caught her before she fell.

Seems to me she stayed in that position for much longer than need be and I felt a warm liquid on my dick. When she did regain her balance I looked down and there was a hazy whitish fluid streak from midway of my shaft to the tip of my dick head. Had mother cum while I was holding her?

We walked over to a table and chair set to join dad. I have clear glass table which allowed me to continue to enjoy the vision of beauty that was my mom’s body. From the looks of things she made no attempts to hide the fact that she was enjoying the view of my hard cock. One time after taking a sip of her drink, mom stared at my dick and licked her lips a lot more aggressive and suggestive than might have been necessary for the drink.

Dad broke her concentration when he dropped the bomb on me… “son, your mother and I are concerned that you may be gay…” WOW was my only immediate response. Once composed I asked what would give them that impression?

The next bomb came. Well son over the years since before you left home your sister’s and your mom told me of often finding their panties and other lingerie stuffed under your pillow, spread across your mattress and in drawers. He went on to say that while they were house sitting for me they found a drawer full of my mom’s and my sister’s panties along with two other drawers and the stuff in my closet. Dad was on a roll but mom cut in to say that she had been on my computer. She said she had found pictures of women in panties, some having sex in the butt and a few pictures of two men indulged in anal sex. They both said that since I am not married they are confused and concerned about these findings.

As much as I tried to convince them that there was no need for worry neither one of them would except my explanations and kept asking more and more questions.

I did all that I could to avoid telling them the real truth about the panties. But when mom came over and sat in my lap, her thigh rubbing against my hard on forced me to tell her of my lust for her and that the panties were a substitute for what I really wanted.

I waited for the next bomb. All were silent for what seemed like an eternity. Mom remained on my lap, but was not hugging me anymore. She had first crossed her arms under her E cup, nipple hard, boobs and took a deep breath. When she exhaled she let her hands drop to her thighs.

At first I thought her hand was touching my hard dick by accident.

Dad stood up saying that he had to leave to run his errands and then get home because he had an early start. He asked my mother to continue the conversation and he’d call her in the morning.

Dad came over to kiss mom and while they kissed her reached down to touch both of her hands. As they kissed dad wrapped mom’s hand around my dick and together they squeezed it tightly. When their kiss broke, dad let go of mom’s hand, but mom did not let go of my dick. In fact she reached out grabbed dad’s dick with her other hand and started stroking him too. Then she looked me in the eye and spoke. Son, it is really gonna be nice finally having my dream come true. I’ll have two horny men to please and to please me. Then she turned to dad leaned forward and kissed his dick head.

Dad looked at me with a broad smile as mom deep throated his dick while still stroking my now even harder dick. Dad told me that mom gives the best head and that I should make sure to try her out tonight. He tapped mom on the head and told her he had to get going. She eased off of his dick and let it go with a loud pop then kissed the head.

Dad backed a way from telling me to enjoy the night because he wanted his wife back in one piece, in his bed tomorrow night.

Mom was stroking my dick the whole time.

Throughout this whole episode I had not yet touched mom and she commented that, for someone that has wanted me as you say you have you don’t show it.

That was my cue.

As soon as the words finished coming out of her mouth I had my mouth and tongue sucking and licking the side of one of her big tits. I sucked and licked all over that tit, then mom leaned back some giving me access to the other big tit. I sucked and licked on both her tits and her hard nipples.

As I was sucking on mom’s tits she let go of my dick and got of my lap. I thought she was gonna straddle me but I was wrong. Mom grabbed my head, pushing me firmly into her tits as she

This was another cue for me.

When mom tried to walk away from me, I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her. She laughed and said that if did not let her go she would end up peeing on me.

I pulled her closer to me. She laughed again telling me she really had to go.

I forced my legs between hers as I pulled her closer until she was straddling me. I looked mom in the eye and told her of all the years I had enjoyed listening and watching pee and the bathroom and would then go jack off into her panties because I wanted to do more than watch and listen.

With a big smile on her face she asked me what more could she do for me.

I told her of my fantasies of my dick being in her pussy while she peed on me.

Mom did not hesitate.

She raised her body up, grabbed my dick, and then lowered her body until my dick head was pushing open her wet pussy lips.

Before going any further, mom leaned in till our lips were touching. As our lips barely touched mom started running her tongue around my lips. As she did this magic with her tongue she lowered her pussy down onto my dick at the same pace. Just as her tongue completed tracing my lips her pussy was completely covering my dick.

Mom leaned in some more as she squeezed her pussy muscles tight around my dick and we began a deep kiss with our tongues wrestling each others.

Mom broke the kiss hugged her body close to mine until her tits were pressing firmly against my bare chest. As mom starting whispering into my ear that she loved me, the piss started coming out of her. It was obvious that mom really needed to go bad and that her bladder was very full. She pissed long and hard as she licked and nibbled on my ear.

The combination of her hot pussy fluids and her hot pee made my dick harder and on the verge of boiling over and filling mom’s pussy with my hot cock juice.

I could hear moms piss splashing on the pool deck.

As she continued to pee, mom started slowing raising her pussy up until the only part of my dick left in her pussy was the dick head. This allowed me to fill more of the force of her piss. Mom held the head of my dick and squeezed her pussy muscles again as she continued peeing. I reached out and got my hands full of her gorgeous, ample ass and pulled her cheeks a part. Mom continued peeing and holding the head of my dick as she wiggled her pussy and started slowly lowering her pussy down the length of my dick.

She stopped licking me ear long enough to tell me she was having an orgasm. She continued lowering that hot, peeing, pussy until my dick was all the way in her again.

When the head pushed the bottom of her pussy mom started to tremble violently. Then she tightened the grip of her pussy on my dick and the hug that she was giving me until I thought I would pass out from all the pleasure.

Mom’s orgasm made her body shake very violently. The flow of her piss had stopped and now there was more liquid shooting out of her pussy. Mom’s pussy was ejaculating. Her pussy juice came out in a sort of spray from her pussy around my dick and she started whispering into my ear again that she loves me, and how she is so happy to finally have my dick inside her pussy.

When mom settle down she said that she wanted us to go up and shower together.

With my pussy still buried in her pussy I stood up. Mom wrapped her legs around me and I started walking towards the house. I told mom I could not carry her up the stairs on my dick so I walked her to a bar stool and sat her down. She unfolded her legs from my waist and I pulled out of her hot pussy.

I was behind mom as we walked up the stairs. This allowed me to again admire her sexy body with the gorgeous big, juicy ass. She still had her heels on making that ass and her legs look even better.

Mom stopped on the stairs, looked back over her shoulder and noticed me staring at her ass that I bumped into nose first from her sudden stop. She bent over at the waist and put both hands on the step just one up from her feet. I took my tongue and ran it down the crack of her ass. When I got close to her anus, mom spread her cheeks giving me total access to her hole. It was there and I licked it. I ran my tongue up down and around her pucker ass hole as mom held her cheeks open for me. She spread them wider and that allowed me to easily stick my tongue inside her asshole and I did. I tongue fucked her asshole but good.

Mom spread her legs looked between then and told me that she can’t wait until I replace my tongue with my dick in her ass. Then she stood up straight again and finished climbing the stairs.

We finally made into the bathroom. I have a big glass enclosed shower with multiple showerheads. Mom got in the shower first and turned on all six of the heads. She turned back to me and put her tits right into the path of one of the heads that were on the massage setting. Then she grabbed the soap and put soap all over her big, juicy ass and between her cheeks. I almost lost my load when mom soaped up two fingers real good then eased them both into her tight asshole. When she pulled the fingers out mom reached back for me. My dick was just about at her hand level and she grabbed it. Mom soaped up my dick then used both her hands to spread her asscheeks and allow me a clear shot of her asshole.

I took that as the cue for me to fulfill another fantasy.

I stepped up, put my dick to her asshole and mom took over from there. With her hands still spreading her cheeks, mom pushed her ass back and in one continuous, slow stroke, mom pushed back until my dick disappeared into the depths of her ass. Satisfied that she had me completely in her asshole she let her cheeks go, put both hands on against the wall, and then began one of the best anal sex sessions I had ever had and the whole time my dick stayed buried deep in asshole.

Mom rolled her asshole all around my dick and squeezed tight with her muscles. Since I had not cum yet I know that it would not be long before my balls where ready to be emptied. When the urge got stronger and I new I would cum I told mom that I was about to fill her ass with my cum. Her only response was to squeeze tighter and roll her ass faster. I started cumming. The juice ran up the vein of my dick and exploded into mom’s bowels with the force of a tidal wave. This made mom squeeze even tighter.

When I finished I fell forward onto mom’s back. I tried pulling my dick out of mom’s ass but she would not allow that. When she realized what I was doing she squeezed tighter pulling me back inside her ass. At the same time she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. In this position I could now tell why she kept me inside her ass. Mom was in the midst of her orgasm. With each pulse of her orgasm her ass squeezed tighter on my dick and I squeezed harder on her big tits. Mom came and came and came as I squeezed her tits and she squeezed my dick in her ass.

Finally orgasm subsided and mom allowed my now limp dick to slip from her asshole. I stood up straight but almost fell from all the energy being drained out of me. Mom turned around to face me then hugged me.

The hug was filled with emotion. I was loving hug like no other I had ever experienced. Her mouth was right near my ear so it was not hard for me to hear her whisper that she was about to… She didn’t have to finish the sentence, the hot piss on my dick and splashing at my feet.

The pissing finished mom and I showered then dried each other with no further event.

Erosness
Erosness
454 Followers
12