Twenty Five Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
454 Followers

Hand in hand we walked out into my bathroom. That was when I noticed that mom and dad put her bags in my room.

Mom went into one of her bags and came out with two pair of panties. Both panties were crotch less. The panties were the same color and had the same sexy lace detail on them. We put on our panties and climbed into bed to get some sleep in the spoon position. Mom rubbed her ass against me until I got hard again, the she reached back, grabbed my dick, spread her legs then guided my dick into her hot pussy. She turned her head, kissed me and told that she wants to fall asleep with my dick in her and in then we both fell asleep.

When we woke I was very limp, but still inside mom’s tight pussy. When she realized I was awake mom used her pussy muscles to get me hard again.

Once I was hard enough mom slid away until my dick came out of her pussy. She then turned around, rolled me onto my back then squatted over my chest. Mom lowered her body until her pussy lips were barely touching my chest. Looking into my eyes, mom said good morning at the exact moment that her first piss of the day started dripping onto my chest. As she peed mom slid back on my body and grabbed my dick. As she continued to pee mom pushed back until my dick was again in her tight asshole. Once completed in her ass mom continued to pee and sat back so that I see my dick in her ass, the pink inside her tight pussy and the pee coming out that tight pussy. When mom finished pissing she put her hands on the bed behind her, leaned back with her legs spread wide and began riding up and down of my dick that I could see as her ass went up and down.

Mom fucked me like this until I exploded my cock juice deep into her asshole. When I was finished shooting into her asshole mom leaned forward flat against me and we kissed through her entire orgasm.

The kiss broke and mom spoke…”now that you have me does that mean that you will stop wearing my panties?” I said no, I will always wear her and my sister’s panties. She said good, that’s what I wanted to hear.

Erosness
Erosness
454 Followers
12