Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
His birthday continues.
5.1k words
4.61
110.5k
22
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, sis," her brother replied, a smile spreading over his face; "you will."

He looked down at his now rock hard dick that his sister had just expertly cleaned and brought back to full life, then looked up into her eyes and said, "there is still a lot more spunk left in me yet. I haven't finished fucking you, or your beautiful ass yet. You turn me on so much I think I will be able to fuck you all day."

"Ooohh good" his sister purred, her cunt getting wet just thinking about having her brothers hard 11 inch dick inside her again; "I can't wait to have you put your big dick inside my mouth, cunt or ass again real soon and spray my insides with more of your delicious spunk." With that she bent forward and quickly took the big head of his hard dick into her mouth, she sucked on it quickly and then released it just as quickly, making him gasp out in surprise. "But hadn't we better keep all that spunk you've got stored up for later? Don't forget that your friends will be calling soon. We'd better get cleaned up now before your friends come to take you out for your birthday get together."

"Do we have to?" her brother said, disappointment spreading all over his face.

"Yes we do" replied his sister not very convincingly, her gaze going from his face to his dick bobbing in front of her less than a foot away and then returning to look at his face; "We don't want your friends to catch us fucking each other now do we? And I don't want them to see me covered in your spunk now do I? And anyway you will still have plenty of time to fuck me in whichever way you want to later on won't you? My 24 hours as your personal sex slave doesn't finish until midnight tonight right?"

"I suppose your right" her brother reluctantly agreed; "but tonight is such a long way away...I want to fuck you right now...I need to fuck you right now...I need to put my dick in your ass right now and fuck you rigid...and I want to fill your ass with my spunk..." He bent down towards his sister and planted a kiss on her lips. She responded by kissing him in return. After a few seconds she broke away and pushed his face away from hers.

"Haven't you had enough of my ass already this morning?" she asked him in a mock pleading tone; "You'll be wearing it out at this rate"

"Can't help it sis. Your ass is so beautiful and sexy that I just cannot resist it. I could fuck it all day. Well I would if you'd just let me..."

"No" she said very reluctantly, "Not now. You will just have to wait till later. We have to get cleaned up before your friends arrive. What time are they due?"

"Between 1.30 and 2.00" He replied. He looked at the alarm clock at the side of his bed. It was now just after 12 midday. They still just had over an hour before his friends arrived. A plan came into his head.

"Hey sis, since you won't let me fuck you right now, can I help you to get cleaned up before my friends arrive?" A smile spread over his face because he knew his plan would work once she knew what it entailed.

"What do you mean?" she asked a little surprised at the suggestion: "You help me get cleaned up. How?"

"Well" he said leaning close to her face; "You have just cleaned my dick and balls with your tongue to remove all the spunk and come juices from them right?"

"Yeah...So what" she replied still not cottoning on to what he was saying or suggesting.

"Well" he said leaning even closer to her so his mouth was right by her ear; "How about I return the compliment and clean up the spunk and come juice in your cunt and asshole with my tongue?"

It took a few seconds for what he had just said to her to sink in but when it did she looked at him with lust filed eyes and said; "Oh yes little brother ...stick your tongue in my cunt and ass and suck out all your spunk and my come juice...all you can find...then give it me to drink down my throat so it joins the other spunk and come juice of ours in my stomach" She could already feel her cunt getting wetter at the thought of what was to come.

"You really are one hell of a spunk loving bitch sis you know that don't you?" Her brother remarked, knowing that his dirty talk had had the desired effect on his sister and his plan was working. She was now horny again.

"Go and lie down on the bed" he ordered his sister.

She got up off her knees and turned and moved towards the bed, her back was towards her brother. He looked at her ass at it wiggled back and forth as she moved towards the bed. It really was a beautiful ass and he desperately wanted to fuck it again. She thought her ass was safe until tonight. He knew that if his plan succeeded he would be fucking her ass before the hour was up but at this stage his sister wasn't aware of that fact.

She flopped down onto the centre of the bed, her back pressing into the sheets and her legs and arms spread wide apart.

"Turn over" her brother said as he moved towards the bed. She smiled at him as he approached the bed, looking up and down his muscular body and especially his dick as she did so. His hard dick was bobbing up and down as he walked towards her. She did as she was asked, turning herself over slowly so that her breasts were now pressing into the sheets with her ass up in the air. Her brother came up to the bed and grabbed her ankles and then pulled her body quickly down the bed until her legs came over the edge of the bed and she finally rested with her knees on the floor. Her ass was now lying straight over the side of the bed and pointing directly at her brother.

"What did you do that for?" she asked him; "I thought you were going to lick out my cunt"

"I am" replied her brother; "but first I want to lick out your ass."

"Oooohhh...yes please" said his sister opening up her legs more, to give him full access to her ass and asshole.

"Just close your eyes and relax. You will enjoy this sis" said her brother as he moved in close; "just relax and let me take care of everything."

His sister closed her eyes and put her head into the mattress anticipating what was to come. He leaned over her and put his hands onto her blonde hair and gently moved it off her back and neck so he could bend down and kiss the nape of her neck. As he did so she let out a gentle sigh. As he was leaning over her to kiss her neck she could feel his dick lightly touching her ass. He kissed around her neck for a few seconds and, letting go of her hair he began to slowly kiss his way down the whole of her back, from her shoulders to the curve of her back.

She was moaning lightly the whole time as she felt his lips gently kissing and caressing her sensitive back. He finally reached his goal. Her small beautiful ass. He kissed and licked all around her fleshy asscheeks, gently kneading then with his fingers as he did so. Finally he pulled open her asscheeks with his fingers and his tongue followed the groove from the top of her asscheeks down towards her asshole. Her moans were getting loader the closer he got to her asshole. Her cunt was starting to get wet with her being so turned on.

As he got close to her asshole he pulled away a little and began to gently blow cool air over her sensitive opening.

"Oh god" she moaned; "That feels so good brother... don't ever stop doing it"

"Sssshhhh" he replied; "Just keep quiet and let the feelings wash over you." He continued blowing for a few seconds more and then he lent his head forward until his nose rested against her asscheeks. His mouth was now directly over her asshole.

He pushed his tongue out and began to lick around her anal opening. He gently teased her rosebud with his tongue making it wet with his saliva. His tongue flicked back and forth across her rosebud a few times and then when he was ready he gently inserted his tongue into her spunk filled ass. She moaned as she felt his tongue go slowly into her ass. She couldn't help herself and instinctively pushed her ass back towards him to heighten the pleasure she was feeling. She wanted all of his tongue inside of her asshole. He could taste his own spunk on his tongue as it went deeper and deeper into her anus.

After several minutes of tonguing her ass, in which his tongue went in as deep as it would go and out again, side to side and up and down and all around, collecting as much spunk as he could find he withdrew his tongue from her asshole. He kept all the spunk he had collected in his mouth ready to give to his sister so she could swallow it all down her throat. He kissed around her rosebud a few more times and then stood back up, letting go of her ass as he did so.

"That was fantastic" she purred as she lifted her head up from the mattress and looked back at her brother; "If you had carried on any longer brother I would have cum"

He couldn't reply because his mouth was full of his own spunk.

"Did you get out all of your spunk out of my asshole?" She enquired, not really believing her own brother had just tongued her asshole to get his own spunk back that he had shot in there earlier. He nodded and opened his mouth to show her the contents.

"Fuck brother...so you really did it...you licked out your own spunk from my ass...I can't believe it...that's so fucking dirty and depraved" She stopped talking for a few seconds then continued; "I suppose now you want me to do my part of the bargain and swallow it all down my throat so it joins all our other spunk and come juice down there in my stomach right?"

He closed his mouth and gently nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok then give it to me." She got up off the bed and stood in front of her brother. "This is just so dirty. I can't believe I'm doing this. It is getting me so hot."

She leaned in towards her brother and put her lips against his. They kissed long and hard and then he felt her tongue pushing open his mouth. He responded by pushing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues entwined each other's as the contents of his spunk filled mouth were slowly transferred into her mouth. When all the contents of his mouth were transferred to hers she broke the kiss. She looked him in the eye and opened her mouth so as he could see the spunk that was now in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed, sending all the spunk down her throat and into her stomach.

"Christ sis you're one hell of a spunk loving slut you know that don't you" said her brother transfixed by what he had just seen.

"Yeah brother I am. And it's all down to you I suppose"

"How come? What has it got to do with me?"

"Well, if you didn't keep producing so much good tasting spunk I wouldn't need to keep swallowing it all down now would I?"

"I suppose not" said her brother smiling at that explanation; "but its you being so hot that makes me produce so much spunk in the first place. I suppose then that you are to blame as well."

"I suppose your right" replied his sister also laughing; "We're just as bad as one another"

"Now" said her brother with a glint in his eyes; "I think there is still some more of my spunk in your cunt that I need to lick out of you. Get back onto the bed and spread your legs wide for me. This time I want you on your back with your cunt hanging over the edge of the bed so as I can put my head between your legs and lick you out."

"Whatever you say brother – your wish is my command" she said giggling as she made her way to the bed. She did as she was told and draped herself over the edge of the bed so that her legs were wide open and her bald cunt was on full view to her brother.

"Wow sis, that's sure is on hell of a site to see...I am really going to enjoy this", with that he knelt down between his sisters legs and moved his head towards her cunt. His mouth was a few inches away when he blew cool air over her mound. She gasped with the sensation coming from her cunt.

"Mmmmmm" she said, "that feels great...don't stop please."

"If that feels good how about this" replied her brother pushing his head forward and clamping his mouth over her cunt lips and immediately pushing his tongue into her hole.

"Christ" she cried in ecstasy "that feels so fucking good...lick me out brother...put your tongue in my cunt as far as it will go and don't ever stop."

He removed his mouth from her cunt quickly and said "I thought you would like that you slut...you like having things in your cunt don't you?...you don't care what the things are do you?...fingers...tongues...dicks...you like it all up you...you can't get enough can you?"

"No" She replied; "I like it all...I am a real slut brother...and I am your sex slave slut... and I want you to lick me out good"

"Don't worry sis I will" he replied pushing his head back into her cunt and continued to lick his tongue around and in her cunt, gathering up all the combined spunk and cunt juices he could find into his mouth. For a good five minutes he cleaned her out with his tongue, getting her nearer and nearer to cumming. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his face even closer to her cunt wanting to have his tongue as far as it would go inside her. He brought her closer and closer to cumming and then when she was nearly there he pulled back from her leaving her cunt exposed and her panting and near to the edge. He stood up and looked down at her lithe body, it was covered in sweat and her limbs were writhing in a near orgasmic bliss. She looked so sexy to him at that moment.

"What you doing?" she screamed at him; "I'm nearly there...don't pull away now...put your tongue back in my cunt and bring me off."

He shook his head from side to side to say no. He couldn't speak because his mouth was full of spunk and come juices. He smiled at her. He knew he had got her exactly where he wanted her. In her state she would agree to anything and he knew it.

He moved in between her legs and bent forward so his face was in line with hers. His mouth was in line with hers. Only a few inches separated them.

She looked up into his eyes and started to call him all the swear names she could think of after leaving her like that on the edge of cumming.

After a good 30 seconds of listening to her insults he smiled at her, and as she opened her mouth to berate him again he opened his mouth and let its contents of spunk and come juice splash down into her open mouth and over her face. She wasn't expecting it. At first she tried to continue shouting as the contents of his mouth flowed into hers, but realising quickly what it was she soon shut up and let the mixture flow into her open mouth and down her throat. What didn't land in her mouth splashed over her face and run down her cheeks and down her neck until it run into her blonde hair or over the bedclothes.

After the final dribbles of combined juices had come from his mouth and into hers, and without saying anything, he dropped his mouth onto hers and preceded to give her a long wet sloppy French kiss, his mouth clamping over hers stopping her from saying anything. He finally pulled his mouth from hers and straightened back up so he was standing above her again.

Looking down at her come covered face he said "I just couldn't resist that sister...hoped you liked it."

"You bastard" she cried; "leaving me close to cumming like that and then doing that...you could have warned me."

"What, and spoil all my fun" he replied mockingly; "and anyway... were did you learn to swear like that? Mom wouldn't be very happy to hear you say some of those things you said to me would she?"

"You deserved everything you got you bastard" she replied, a broad smile crossing her face.

Just then she licked her lips to mop up any remaining juices that had escaped her mouth and swallowed then down.

"Alright little brother you have had your fun, now are you going to make me cum or not? I can't stand it any longer...I have got to cum or I will explode"

"OK sis I will lick you out some more but I want you to suck me off at the same time as well OK? That way we can both come together."

She looked down at his hard 11 inch dick bobbing in front of him and her face lit up "OK brother anything you say." She licked her lips in anticipation.

"I want you to straddle me so your cunt is over my face. I will lie on the floor and I want you on top OK?"

"OK brother anything you say"

He got onto the floor and spread himself out on his back. His head was towards the bedroom door. His hard dick was sticking up awaiting his sisters mouth. His sister got up of the bed and moved towards him. She stood directly over his head, her feet each side of his ears. He looked up directly into her cunt glistening above him. "The view from down here is really something sis" he said a big grin spreading over his face.

"The view from up here is really something too" replied his sister looking directly at his dick sticking up in the air.

She slowly lowered herself down over him so that she was on hands and knees above him. His mouth was directly in line with her cunt and her mouth was hovering over his dick.

"Ok sis suck me off while I lick out your cunt" said her brother, his tongue coming from his mouth and pushing apart her cunt lips.

"Mmmmmm" she murmured as she felt her brothers tongue enter her cunt; "OK brother anything you say." With that she pushed out her tongue and began licking around the big head of his dick. She then opened up her mouth and slowly engulfed the dickhead and the first three inches of dick into her mouth.

"Sis that feels so good" she heard her brother moan out load between her legs.

Without needing further encouragement she began to slowly take more of his dick into her mouth. She felt his dick at the back of her mouth touching her throat, she manoeuvred her head so that his dick went past the back of her mouth and down into her throat. Soon she had once again taken his entire 11 inch dick to the hilt into her mouth and throat. She relaxed a little, leaving his dick fully embedded in her mouth and throat. She knew how much her brother loved the feeling of his dick fully embedded in her throat. It drove him wild. She slowly began to work her throat muscles around his dick making him gasp out in ecstasy.

"Christ sis how do you do that...that feels so good...you really know how to suck dick sis...how do you get all my dick into your mouth?...if you keep that up for much longer I will be blowing another load of spunk down your throat...I bet you would like that wouldn't you my dick and spunk loving slut?"

She slowly removed his dick from her throat until he eventually popped out of her mouth.

"How do I do that?" she said; "by practice brother...pure practice. And yes I would love you to shoot another load of your spunk down my throat." With that she took his dick into her mouth again and began to suck him back down into her throat.

He buried his tongue back into her cunt and started to tease around her sensitive clit. This drove her wild. She pushed down on him trying to get his tongue as far in her cunt as possible. He knew she was already close to cumming as she was still turned on from before, so he knew it wouldn't take him much longer to get her to cum. He was also getting close. Her expert sucking was getting him close to the edge as well. As good as his sisters blow job was, what he really wanted to do, and what his plan had been all along, was he desperately wanted to bury his dick into her small beautiful ass, and fuck her ass as long as he could, and then flood her ass with his spunk. Now was the time for his plan to bear fruit.

He gave his sisters clit a few more teasing licks bringing her closer to the edge. He then removed his tongue and mouth from her cunt, leaving her high and dry again. She pulled her mouth of his dick and looked back at him.

"What going on?... You're not going to leave me like this again are you?...I need to cum so badly." She was now literally pleading with him "I need to cum so badly brother...why won't you let me come?...what have I got to do to make you let me cum?"

12