Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew now that he had got her where he wanted her. His plan was going to work.

"Well sis, It's quite simple really" He paused for a moment, while he looked into her pleading eyes and then continued; "I want to fuck your ass again."

She looked at him in disbelief and then it hit her. She had been manipulated all along. All that they had done in nearly the last hour was for the sole purpose of her brother getting into her ass again. She just couldn't believe he could be so manipulative.

"You fucking bastard" She cried; "You manipulative bastard...all we have done from when you offered to clean me out, up until now has been with the sole purpose of getting into my ass again right?"

"Yeah sis, that about sums it up...I just couldn't wait till tonight to get my dick into your ass again...so I'd thought I'd come up with a little plan to help me get my own way of getting my dick into your ass before tonight...after all it is my birthday and you are supposed to be my sex slave for the day - right?"

"Yes" she replied calming down a little.

"And being my sex slave for the day means I can do anything I want to do to you right?"

"Yes" she replied again.

She knew that she wasn't going to win the argument. She was his sex slave for the day and he knew he could ask and do anything to her and she couldn't refuse. She did however make a mental note that if the opportunity arose she would get her own back on him.

"Great" he said a smile on his face; "I want you to straddle me and lower yourself slowly down onto my dick. I want to see my dick going into your ass."

"You really are an ass lover aren't you brother?" she said teasing him.

"Yes sis I am. Especially when it is your beautiful ass I am going to fuck. I have told you before that I could fuck your ass all day haven't I? Now I am going to do just that. Now get moving and let me put my dick into your ass. I can't wait much longer"


She got up off her hands and knees and stood up. She moved over his body until she was level with his groin, her feet either side of his waist. She had her back towards his face. Her cute little ass was there in all its glory for him to admire. She bent down slowly until her ass was near his dick. He was looking at her ass intently as it hovered just above his dick.

She put her hands behind her onto her asscheeks and slowly pulled them apart opening up her asshole. He could see her asshole opening up before him and he smiled contentedly. He grasped his dick using both his hands and held it upright so as it was pointing directly at her asshole ready to penetrate her. She lowered herself some more until the head of his cock touched her asshole. She pulled her asscheeks apart some more and then lowered herself down onto the head of his dick. He watched intently as the head of his dick slowly opened up her rosebud and disappeared into her asshole. She let out a sigh as she felt his wide dickhead stretching open her sensitive hole. She paused just long enough to get used to the feeling of his hard big dick in her ass again. He removed his hands from his dick as it was now secure in her ass. The only place it would be going now would be deeper into his sisters ass.

She slowly started to lower herself down onto the rest of his dick. Inch by inch his dick slowly disappeared into her ass. He gasped as the sensations around his dick intensified with each inch that disappeared into her ass. He couldn't take his eyes from the spot where his dick was stretching her anal opening. He couldn't believe that his sisters tiny asshole could stretch so much to take his big 11 inch dick. Finally he watched as his sisters asscheeks sunk down onto his stomach. He was now fully embedded in his sisters ass again. His plan had worked.

"Christ sis that feels fucking great" he commented.

"Glad you like it" she replied squeezing her anal muscles around his dick making him gasp out loud; "you know little brother like this, me sitting on top of you, you feel as though you are in me so much deeper than before...It feels as though you are going to come out of my mouth any minute... You feel so big inside me like this...I am really getting turned on feeling your big dick inside me like this...I really do like anal sex, especially when it is with a big dick like yours that's filling up my ass... brother I am really going to fuck you now."

"Go ahead sis, fuck me as hard as you like."

With that she started to pull up off her brother and started to slowly withdraw his dick from her ass until only the dickhead was left inside her. She then pushed straight back down in one movement taking his dick to the hilt once more. She did this a few more times slowly pulling of his dick and then plunging back down taking all he had to give her. As she speeded up the up and down motion on his dick she was getting more and more turned on. She was really close to cumming now. To help herself to finally cum she placed her hands over her cunt and began to push her fingers into her cunt. She could feel with her fingers her brothers dick going in and out of her ass through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. It just turned her on even more. She was really close now.

"Go on sis fuck me hard" her brother pleaded with her as the feelings going through his dick increased taking him near the edge "I'm going to come soon...I am going to fill your ass with my spunk again real soon...come with me sis."

"Aaarrgggh" his sister cried out "I'm nearly there." She continued to pound her fingers in and out of her cunt and could feel herself about to go over the edge. She desperately wanted to come at the same time as her brother.

She was just pushing back down on her brothers dick to get it all inside her ass again when she heard a noise from downstairs. She heard the sound of the house front door opening and then closing. Her brother heard it too. She stopped pushing down on her brothers dick as she concentrated on the sound downstairs. She had about six inches of her brothers dick embedded in her ass. They both looked at each other without saying anything, straining to hear any more sounds from downstairs. All they could hear initially was their own heavy breathing from their almost imminent cums. They stayed perfectly still not wanting to make a sound and then they heard the following words coming from downstairs:

"Hallo. Anybody up there? I'm home"

His sister looked at him with panic in her eyes, she looked over at the alarm clock at the side of his bed. It read 12.55. She looked back at her brother, looked him directly in the eyes and blurted out:

"Oh Shit...Moms home early from work..."

To be continued...

All comments gratefully received.

Thank you to all those who commented on part one of this story. I have taken on board some ideas suggested by readers and have/will include them in future chapters.

Thank you.

12