Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you would wouldn't you...I knew you would say something like that...I can tell from the way you have told me what you have been doing to each other that you...that you...have enjoyed yourself as well during your time having sex together"

Debby blushed again at that remark, knowing full well that her mom was right. She had indeed enjoyed having sex with her brother as much as he enjoyed having sex with her.

"Tell me, what would you say if I allowed you to have sex with your brother again when he got home?"

"Are you serious?...you can't possibly mean that surely?" Debby said in disbelief not believing what she had just heard. At the same time her heart missed a beat at the thought of having sex with her brother again.

"Why not?" replied her mom; "just think about it for a minute...if I hadn't have found out by accident what you were doing...and if I wasn't around...then you would have let your brother have sex with you tonight without any hesitation right?"

Debby nodded in agreement.

"Thought so...so why should me being around make any difference?...both of you have agreed to and want to have sex with each other tonight by the sound of it...and I don't think it would make any difference one way or the other if I was around or not...you two would still find somewhere, sometime during the evening to have sex with each other...so you may as well go ahead and do it...at least then I would know what you were doing and it would make it easier on you two to...you wouldn't have to creep around anymore...you could really let go and enjoy yourself"

Debby just stood there dumbstruck not knowing how to react to the proposition her mother had just given her. Before she could speak her mother continued;

"Of course there is one proviso to agree to before I let you and your brother have sex again"

"What's that?" replied Debby, already getting wetter in her cunt at the thought of being allowed by her mom to fuck her brother again.

"That you let me join in as well"

By now all thoughts of anger she had towards her children and what they had been doing to each other had long gone. All she was feeling now was an awakening sexual desire as her daughter had described in graphic detail her sexual encounters with her brother that morning. She had been drawn, more and more, in to the stories Debby had told her and now she was wishing, and hoping, that she had been the woman in the stories and not Debby. She was imaging herself in Debby's place as Nathan's sex slave, letting him do to her body whatever he wanted. She now wanted it to happen in real life. She had made up her mind. She wanted her son. She wanted to have her son's body. She wanted to have sex with her son. She wanted him to have her body. She wanted him to have sex with her. She had already been working on a plan in her mind on how to get what she wanted. And she had also worked out that Debby would agree to anything she suggested if it meant she would be able to fuck her brother again. Now was the time to put the plan into action.

Debby didn't say anything. What her mother had just said had knocked her sideways. Had she heard right? Did her mom just say she would let her have sex with her brother again? Did her mom say she wanted to have sex with her son? Did her mom want to join her and her brother while they had sex? She just couldn't take it in.

"Well?" said her mother after a few minutes silence; "What about it? Do you want to have sex with your brother again bad enough that you will let me join in as well?"

Debby again didn't answer. She was still trying to work out what had just happened.

"Debby...I can see in your eyes how much you desperately need to have sex with your brother...would it be so bad for you to have to share a little of him too?"

"Why?...why now?...why not before?...why do you want him now?...Why can't I keep him all to myself?"

"Debby...Debby...you know how it has been since your dad left...I haven't had any male company since then...so I haven't been able to have sex with a man since then either...do you know what it is like to go that long without any kind of real sexual relief?" Debby shook her head as her mom spoke; "It's torture...pure and simple...not being able to relieve your pent up sexual desire is real torture...Debby...I need a man...I need a man's cock to help me relieve my pent up sexual tension...I need to feel a man's cock in my cunt again...and I need to feel a man's cock as it pounds in and out of my cunt and fills me with its cum...and I really need to be able to have an orgasm from having a man's cock in me so badly it hurts...If I don't get a cock soon I am going to go nuts...now do you understand?"

Debby looked at her mother and could see the desire and longing in her eyes. She really needed to have a cock. Any man's cock would do. A man's cock that would relieve her pent up desire and take her to ecstasy. Debby only knew of one person who was readily available, whose cock was big enough and hard enough to do exactly what her mother needed it to do. It was Nathan's. Nathan's big, hard 11" cock. Debby knew that she couldn't deny her mother the one cock that would give her all that she needed. If that cock just happened to be her own son's then so be it.

Debby reluctantly said to her mother; "Yes...you can join in...the next time Nathan and me have sex with each other"

Her mothers face lit up in appreciation and lust and desire and a huge smile crossed her face, as she knew she was soon to be getting the chance to play with her sons cock very soon. The same cock she had been dreaming about all day, after first seeing it in all its glory poking out through her son's boxers that morning. Her dreams were soon to become reality and she couldn't wait.

"But" asked Debby; "How are we going to get Nathan to agree to what you want?"

"Don't worry Debby" replied her mother with a sly grin crossing her face; "I already have a plan worked out for that"

Debby's mother then told Debby of the plan she had worked out to get her own son into bed. Over the next fifteen minutes both of them fine-tuned the plan, making sure each of them knew exactly what they were to supposed to do, for when the time came to put the plan into action. Quickly the plan that would lead Nathan to get the biggest surprise of his life was complete. All they needed know was Nathan...

To be continued...

As always, all comments gratefully received.